Dark Wings (Sandor Clegane)

Od insomniacwriter3

With dark wings came dark words. Lady Jaslin of House Frost knew this better than most. Jaslin had grown up... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Authors Note

Chapter Twelve

4.8K 166 2
Od insomniacwriter3

"Wake up child" Ned urged Jaslin as he gently shook her sleeping body.

'Ned" she gasped and pulled the covers to her chin.

"We must speak, some terrible things have happened" he sighed.

Jaslin only nodded silently and watched as Ned took a seat on the edge of her bed.

"My lady wife has taken Tyrion Lannister as prisoner. I hadn't told you before, but someone broke into the Winterfell to try and kill Bran. Cat then travelled here to speak with me, showed me the blade the failed attacker planned to use. Lord Baelish informed me this blade belonged to one, Tyrion Lannister. So I sent Cat back home. On the way she found him at an inn just south of the Neck, and has taken him to her sisters, to stand trial for the charges".

Jaslin did not know what to say at first, but when Ned looked at her for a reply, she quickly reached out for his hands. "Ned, you cannot honestly trust the word of that snake Baelish. Why on earth would Tyrion send someone to hurt Bran. It doesn't make sense, and now she has taken him. Seven hells Ned, does she know what dangerous position this puts all of us in here, surrounded by golden lions. You must send word to her, command she let him go and apologise to the Lannisters".

"They tried to kill my son, Jaslin" he sighed again.

"According to littlefinger, but I'd say anything he speaks is a lie. I do not believe Tyrion did this. We should be thankfully he was unhurt, and look around us for the true killer" Jaslin pleaded.

Ned had always known Jaslin would speak sense. Despite her younger age, she was the wisest person he had ever met, always able to quickly analysis a situation for its true and real meaning.

Ned realised then what he needed to do first. Standing from the bed, he left Jaslin and walked to collect a small group of his households guards 

"We need to pay Lord Baelish a visit" he hissed with venom.

It was later in the afternoon when Jaslin next saw anyone. She had been reading by her window when one of the Stark guards knocked at her door.

"Lord Stark has been hurt, he is asking to speak with you".

Jaslin quickly followed the guard to the Tower of the hand.

"My god Ned, what has happened?" She cried as she rushed past the king and queen and fell to her knees at the side of his bed.

"Lord Stark was leaving a brothel when he-" Cersi began to explain coldly.

"Shush woman, let us leave him with Lady Frost" Robert roared and quickly pulled her away.

Once they were finally alone, Jaslin sat on the edge of his bed and took his hands in his own.

"Jamie, he did this. Cut down 5 of my men. It's because of Cat, he wants his brother back" he whispered.

"And have you sent word to her?"

"Aye, sent my best guard up with a letter. I just pray he makes it in time for all our sakes".

"Robert will not allow anything to happen to you and the girls. He loves you like a brother Ned".

"Aye, perhaps once. He won't bother himself now though, he takes no interest in anything. Our king is off on a 2 day hunting trip tomorrow, leaving me in charge of the kingdom as I drown in lions".

"I will help you Ned, in any way I can. You will not have to do this alone. Where is Jamie now?"

"Jamie has fled the kingdom. As for you sweet child, all I require is that you keep an eye on my girls. Ensure they remain safe and are kind to one another".

"Of course Ned. I will leave you to rest now".

Jaslin spent the rest of the day inside the Tower of the hand. It was an unusually rainy day outside, so the three girls kept themselves entertained by reading, singing and nibbling on lemons cakes and cheese. Later that evening, before Jaslin left to return to her own chambers, she quickly checked in on Ned. The milk of the poppy had put him into a deep sleep though. Jaslin knew his rest would be sort lived, tomorrow he was to rule in place of the king, so she quickly left him to his dreams and headed out of the Tower.

"Why are you in my room?" Jaslin groaned as she opened her door as saw Sandor sat at the table.

"You know you're not safe here?"

"We're fine... I'm fine. Ned Stark is the hand and dear friend to the king. No one can harm us whilst the king is near" Jaslin shot back as she closed the door and walked over to the table.

"Just how old stark wasn't cut down this morning by Jamie fucking Lannister. Don't be stupid girl, your smarter than that".

"Perhaps, but what I am suppose to do Sandor. I can't leave the girls here and we can't all go back... this isn't your problem either way, so why are you here?"

Sandor looked away from her, annoyed by her words. Sighing, Jaslin sat down at the other end of the table and waited for him to speak.

"Perhaps you are stupid girl. Asking me questions like that, when you damn well know the answer" he finally hissed and turned to look back at her.

Jaslin had to think for a moment. She knew what he meant, she just didn't know how to say it outload. Smiling she stood from the table and looked at him.

"Becuase you care about me" she whispered and then stepped closer to Sandor.

"Because I'm all you think about" she whispered again and pushed herself in front of him, standing between his long wide spread legs.

"Becuase you're falling in love with me, Sandor Clegane" she purred into his ear.

Jaslin knew she had obviously had an effect on Sandor. His breathing had become heavy and for a moment he closed his eyes. Finally, he looked up to her, but still his eyes were filled with anger and annoyance. Grabbing her by the hips, he instantly spun her around and bent her over the table.

"I don't fucking care or love you, stupid girl.  I just want to fuck you, fuck you every which way I want, hard and rough" he hissed into her as he ran his hand up her legs under her dress.

"Are you trying to scare me Clegane?" She groaned back.

"I'm not trying to anything girl, other than fuck you till you pass out. How'd that sound eh?" He asked and suddenly spanked her hard on the bottom.

Jaslin let out a small yelp and jolted from the table, but Sandor pushed her back down and then ripped the material of her dress clean off.

"I know I can't scare girl. I make you too wet for you to really fear me" he laughed wickedly as he ran his hand inbetween her legs and slowly, began to tease her womanhood with his large fingers.

Jaslins breathing had grown heavy now as she began to feel a warming mist take over her body. Soon she was moaning out loud and crying his name. Sandor didn't stop though, and only picked up the pace as he occasionally slapped her bum and ran his tongue down her back.

Soon, she felt the familiar release as she cried out loudly and shook hard against the table. Sandor then quickly spun her back around and pushed her down to sit on the table.

"I want to taste you girl" he growled as he sat back in his chair and moved closer to her.

Jaslin had no idea what he was planning to do, but she wasn't scared, only desperate for more of him. Quickly, he pulled her legs wide apart and began to kiss the soft skin inbetween her thighs. Jaslin was shaking again now, and when she felt his tongue on her womanhood, she instantly cried out.

"Fuck sandor"

Sandor was sucking and licking desperately inbetween Jaslins legs. She was running her hands over over his head, pulling at his hair as Sandor pushed her body over the edge. Soon, she couldn't stop shaking as she fell back and cried out in pleasure.

Slowly, Sandor leant back into his chair, pulling Jaslin onto his lap and burying his face in her chest. Meanwhile, Jaslin kissed his face lightly and tried to slow down her breathing.

"You may think I'm stupid Sandor, but I know for certain that you are a liar" she whispered in his ear.

"You don't just come here to fuck me. You don't even touch me like that, you come here because you care, sure you want me, but you won't hurt me". She smiled now and pressed her lips against his scarred cheek.

"Oh yeah, you think you know everything don't ya" he grumbled into her chest and slowly began kissing up her neck.

"I think I know you better than you want me to" she moaned as the feeling of his lips on her neck made her skin tingle.

"Aye woman, perhaps" he smiled as their lips pressed together.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

135K 5K 44
Tallulah Waters was the daughter of Anicia Waters, the most desired and well known whore in all of Kings Landing. Tallulah did not know who her fath...
150K 5.3K 94
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
125K 5K 47
"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing...
39.6K 1.1K 40
Jadeyn Lannister is a cruel woman. And so beautiful. Perhaps the thing that made Sandor Clegane catch her eye was the fact that he did not marvel at...