My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 1)
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

Chapter 2: Zander

44.5K 1K 172
By mel_berries

-Edited-

Chapter 2

Zander's POV

Hi, my name is Zander. I'm 22 years old. I'm basically a billionaire. I own hotels around the world. I have a younger brother named Noah. He's a pain in the ass. And my best friend Nick. I stay in one of the biggest houses in New York. I also own one of the biggest buildings in New York.

I woke up soaking wet and breathing hard. I looked around shocked at what was happening and I saw Nick with a bucket and it hit me. That fucking idiot just threw ice water on me while I was asleep. Nick was rolling on the floor laughing hard.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Oh my god, I got you so good"

He was still laughing nonstop which made me really mad. So, I was just glaring at him without saying anything. A few seconds later he noticed that I was mad and looked scared. I was giving him a look that said 'start running cause you're not safe now' and that's what he did. He ran.

I chased him around the house and we both ended up in the backyard where the swimming pool was. We both were out of breath and Nick was standing at the edge of the pool. Nick looked at me while catching his breath and I gave him a smirk. He was wondering why I was smirking and the next thing you know I pushed him and he fell in the pool with his Gucci shoes.

Now it was my turn to laugh. Like, I couldn't stop laughing watching his reaction. "Bro I hate you so much!"

"Karma is a bitch!"

"Prank wars are on"

"I'm down. Be careful Nick, you don't know what's coming your way." I said, walking away with the biggest smirk, while he came out of the pool with wet Gucci shoes.

"Zander, you got my Gucci shoes all wet. You owe me a new one!"

"Should have thought that before pouring a bucket of ice water over me. And no, I don't owe you anything. Get your own!"

"Fine"

After that so-called 'amazing morning', I went back to my room to shower. Today I was going to adopt a little girl. I was so excited to adopt my soon-to-be baby girl. Well, people say I'm kind of young to be a father but I feel like I'm ready to be a dad. Lots of people were against this idea, but my mother, father, Noah and Nick supported me and that's all that matters.

After a long shower, I decided to wear a suit since it's what I normally wear whenever I go out or to work. Once I changed, I called my maid. Her name is Natasha. I asked her to clean up the mess that Nick made. Ugh, I hate that dude. Sometimes, he gets on my nerves. By the way, Nick and I stay at the same house since it's just too big for me to stay alone.

I went down to the kitchen and decided to ask my chef to make me some pancakes. A while later Nick comes down in a suit as well.

"Good morning Zander," He said with a smirk

"What's for breakfast?"

"My ass"

"Sounds delicious"

"Bitch" I rolled my eyes saying that.

Nick decided to eat cereal with milk. Classic guy.

"Are you excited today?"

"Duhhhh!!! Can't believe I'm gonna be a dad in a few hours"

"Me too. Can't wait to be an amazing Uncle and spoil her" He said with another smirk.

"Once again, thanks for supporting my decision."

"Anytime. I'll always support you."

After our breakfast, we headed to the garage. I owned many cars but that was just for my collections. I only drive a few of them. I wanted to take my Lamborghini but my little Princess won't have a place to sit so I decided to take my range rover.

Our trip to the orphanage was pretty quiet, just the radio going on and Nick humming along to the music.

Once we arrived there, my heart started pounding so loud that I could practically hear the blood rushing through my veins. My body was humming with excitement. Nick gave me a friendly pat on the back and said with a smile,

"This is your day man"

"Thanks, Nick"

We walked in and I noticed the surroundings as well as how small the place was. Once we reached the office, I saw a lady standing there with a smile.

"Hi, Mr Parker my name is Leah and today I will be guiding you through the day."

"Thank you, Leah"

"Follow me, Mr Parker"

The minute I was going to walk in and follow Leah, Nick got a call and he told me he was waiting outside. I shrugged and followed Leah to a room filled with many children. They all looked so happy but one caught my eye. She had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and she looked adorable. She also looked like she was the youngest. Then, Leah spoke up,

"All children listen up, I want kids from age 4 to age 6 to line up. The rest of you may go back to your room and wait until you are called out to continue playing"

Everybody started to line up. And that little girl which caught my eye fell and the other girls standing around her were saying something. Tears were streaming down her eyes. I just wanted to go and carry her. Tell her that everything was going to be okay but I didn't. I waited.

Leah spoke up again,

"All right children you can spread out and do activities which you like and Mr Parker here, will come to you and have a chat"

With that Leah left me with them to have a little chat. I decided to have a chat with everyone and that little girl at last. And that's what I did. I talked to about 10 kids and they were all cute but nothing really caught my eyes. So I decided to go speak with the little girl. I was walking towards her when tears started running down her face.

I walked faster towards her and knelt to her height. I was trying to carry her, keyword trying, but she was kicking me and pushing me to let her go but I didn't. Instead, I carried her like a baby and said soothing words to her. She calmed down. While I was trying to calm her down, I noticed Leah looking at me with a small smile and she left. I just shrugged it off and put the little girl in my hands down and wiped her tears. I smiled at her and said,

"Hi, my name is Zander"

She smiled at me.

"H-hi m-my n-name is Faith." Stuttering in between because of her sniffles.

"Hi Faith, you have a very beautiful name. How old are you?"

She giggled at the compliment.

"Thank you, Mr Parker. I'm this many"

She held up four fingers smiling. I just laughed at her.

"You are cute. But please, call me Zander"

She once again giggled. I loved hearing her laugh. After that, Faith and I played and got to know each other for about an hour and I had so much fun. I think she is the one.

"Umm Princess, I'm gonna go see Miss Leah. I'll be right back. Okay?"

"Okay Zander, but don't call me Princess," She said with a sad smile.

"Why not?"

"Because that meanie over there said I will never be a Princess." She said that pointing to some girl over there. I looked at her with sadness.

"But to me, you'll always be a Princess," I said, smiling at her while she hugged me. I smiled knowing that she is the one. I walked away to Leah's office. I went in there and noticed that she was reading. I knock on the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr Parker didn't see you there."

"That's all right Leah."

"So, Mr Parker, who would you like to adopt?"

"I would like to adopt Faith"

_______________________________________

Hey guys that's it for chapter 2. Hope you guys like it💜. If there is grammar error I'm sorry. The picture up there is nick😚. Also mostly its gonna be zander point of view so yeah faith point of view will come once in a while😎. Also the point of view might switch often so I hope you don't get confused. Don't forget to vote💟. Thank you 😊

Love,
Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 9.2K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
2.2M 61.1K 54
➤ STARTED: MARCH 14, 2020 ➤ ENDED: DECEMBER 12, 2020 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎: 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙-𝘋𝘈𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘙 #1 🥇 . . . Ellie Locks has bee...
9.9K 195 35
What will happen when a sour potions professor finds three of his most troublesome students sneaking off in the middle of the night.
His Angel By J

General Fiction

92.3K 2.1K 25
(Detailed description in the book) A small peek into the book :- I stay there in half lying position whilst my angel sleeps peacefully with her face...