Dark Wings (Sandor Clegane)

By insomniacwriter3

With dark wings came dark words. Lady Jaslin of House Frost knew this better than most. Jaslin had grown up... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Authors Note

Chapter Ten

4.9K 156 7
By insomniacwriter3

Jaslin woke up the next morning to the sound of muttering female voices.

"I heard the hound was seen leaving her room at a late hour. Angered"

"Yes, my cousin told me he visited little fingers brothel. Almost broke two beds".

Jaslin opened her eyes to the sound of three girls giggling.

"Oh, m'lady. Please, the queen insisted we prepare to meet Ser Gregor" the older one explained.

Jaslin remained silent as she glared at the girls and wished her headache away.

"Please m'lady, she'll have us in dungeons if not".

Jaslin knew the girls were just being dramatic, but agreed to let them work and was quickly rushed out of bed and into a fresh bath.

"Oh m'lady, you have a mark on your neck. I'll get some cream" one of them gasped as they helped her dress after a scolding bath.

Jaslin looked over her reflection in the mirror ahead as the girls rushed around her. Just below her ear there was a red mark. A red mark caused by a certain Sandor Clegane.

"My necklace yesterday rubbed something awful" she lied, but knew the girls didn't truly believe her.

Once Jaslin was finally dressed and her hair styles in the southern way, a Lannister guard met her to escort her down.

At the end of the gardens, underneath a gazebo sat the monstrous man. As she approached him, he did not stand up to help her to her seat, only glared at her with judgement.

Hidden further back in the gardens stood Sandor Clegane. He had been dismissed for the afternoon, as the Prince had decided to give Sansa a further tour of the red keep. At first, he had managed to convince himself to stay away, but by the time the sun is reached the half way marker in the sky, he could no longer hold back and went to keep an eye on the meeting.

"Why are you lurking Clegane?" Jamie Lannister suddenly asked from behind him.

"Same reason you are I reckon" he huffed back and turned to look at Jaslin again.

"Ah yes, the sweet Lady Jaslin. I tried to stop my sister from this, but it only seemed to make her more determined, she really does have a hatred for the northern girl. Lord Stark was apparently too busy to see me this morning as well" he scoffed.

"Aye well, I'm here now".

"Yes, just like you were last night from what I have been hearing. Very well Clegane, I'll leave you to it".

Jamie walked off with a feeling of dread. Of course he had not wanted to show it to the hound, but he worried for Jaslins fate. She was a kind and strong girl, but had also made a lot of enemies in a short period of time. He Lord Stark would still be unaware to his sister's plans, and despite his decline earlier, Jamie decided to go and make another attempt at enlighting him.

"I've heard you ain't no maiden?" Gregor growled at Jaslin as the nervous servants brought over cooled wine and cheese.

"That is correct Ser" she replied nervously as she picked at her nails under the table.

"Well I night not be from some old and noble house, but I won't marry a damned whore. My last three wives have been fair and pure".

"Three?"

"But the bloody queen has commanded it. So you best make sure you keep me happy" he continued, ignoring her question.

"I'm sorry Ser, but I have no wish to marry".

"And I have no wish to marry a whore, but so we must. We'll marry and you will bare my children and suck of cock whenever I fucking say so".

Jaslin felt instantly sick to her stomach. Lost for words, she do concentrated on not crying.

"Jaslin" a familiar voice sudden called out, strong and stern.

"Lord Stark" she sighed with relief as she watched him storm up towards them.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked furiously at Gregor.

"I'm meeting my wife to be, what business is that of yours northman" he roared back and stood up from the table, hovering over Lord Stark like only a true mountain could.

Further back, Sandor placed his hand upon the tip of his sword. Ready for any potential fight that was bound to occur.

"Lady Jaslin is a daughter to me. I have agreed no such arrangement and never will. I am also hand of the king, you'd be careful to threaten me Clegane" Lord Stark warned, not backing away or flinching under the large man's glare.

"Aye, we'll see" Gregor scoffed before quickly storming away from the table with the anger of a raging bull.

"Ned" Jaslin shook into his arms as nerves she had been holding back exploded through her.

"You're safe now child. I'll see to it that Ser Gregor is sent away. You will not marry him, I promise you this". He whispered into the top of his head.

Slowly, Ned pulled away from Jaslin and looked down at her. "Arya is with her... dancing teacher and Sansa is with the Prince. Why don't you visit the weirtree and try to calm down. I need to sort out this Clegane issue urgently, before the queen does".

"Of course, thank you Ned" she sighed.

Once her father had gone, Jaslin made her way to the shore. She did not wish nor want to pray, she only need fresh air, to clear her mind away from the eyes that's always watched in the gardens.

Once she reached the shores of black water bay, Jaslin removed her shoes and began to walk in the wet and cold sand. The bottom of her dress had quickly become damp with the sea water, but she didn't care, at last she felt peaceful.

Jaslin also knew she wasn't alone. She could sense him the moment she stepped into the sands.

"You are following me again" she announced into the wind without turning around.

"I needed to make sure you were alright with my brother" Sandor grumbled.

"Lord Stark is seeing to it" she shrugged and turned around to face him.

"Aye".

"Do you know people saw you leaving my room last night. I even overheard my handmaidens talking about the two broken beds at little fingers pleasure house" she smirked now.

"I don't listen to the words of cunts" he almost growled and took two steps closer to her.

Jaslin didn't worry about anyone seeing them here. No one visited this side of the shore, and they were blocked from view thanks to the large overhanging cliffs.

"Does it please you to talk like that? To try and scare people?" She asked and took a step closer to him, bringing the gap between then a mere few inches apart.

"It's pleases me to kill girl. There ain't nothing sweeter in this world than killing".

"Like the butchers boy?" She questioned, her brow changing from intrigue to digust.

Sandor had heard enough of bringing up the dead fat boy. Once again, an anger fizzled up inside of him. Quickly he grabbed onto Jaslins shoulders and pulled her further back, towards the cliff walls. "I was doing my duty girl. How many times do I need to explain it? It ain't like your no killer. The clans men and whoever it was before them" he hissed.

Sandor and pulled her body up tightly against his own muscular clad one. She could feel his chest raising high and falling heavily with each breath.

"I killed the men that hurt me. The men that took from me. I hurt them and then killed them slowly. I tasted the sweetness of killing and felt no remorse. But what you did was dishonourable".

"And now you hate me, is that it girl? You liked the way I touched you last night, but you still hated me" he growled and shook her slightly.

Despite Sandors anger, his grip on her was not tight enough to cause pain. That's when Jaslin realised that despite all the rage, this man would never hurt her.

"I don't hate you Sandor Clegane. I pity you" she whispered.

"So last night, it was to be a pity fuck, is that it?"

Jaslin knew she had drank far too much the previous night. It had resulted in her acting in a manner she would have usually not. But she was intrigued by Sandor, curious about him in a way she knew was dangerous. Had he stayed last night, she knew she would have ended up in bed with him, but she felt no shame, no self disgust, just an even greater curiosity.

She had never laid with a man before though, only when those wildlings had forced her, and she had promised to never let a man do those things to her again. Last night, Sandor had made her feel things she had never experienced before, and she was almost hungry for more.

"You assume we would of fucked?" She asked now with a cheeky smile.

"Aye, your eyes were fucking begging for it" He snarled.

Jaslin smiled at him and turned away to leave. She didn't even make one step before Sandor had reached out for her arm and pulled her back towards him. They both stared at each other for a moment, neither saying a word, until finally he released her and sighed.

"I meant what I said Clegane. I don't hate you" she whispered now.

"Aye, but you pity me" he scoffed and walked away, leaving her alone in the Sandy beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.9K 76
"killings the sweetest thing there is." Sandor Clegane The Crows were made to sweep floors, cook dinner, tend to Lords and Lady's until one day when...
1.3K 34 11
Laena was the eldest daughter of Catelyn and Eddard Stark. The young wolf had been chosen from the witches of the past to further out the plans that...
599K 15.7K 36
Zyta Baratheon is the only child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She is sweet and kind but fierce. She fell in love with a man that had no...
60K 1.6K 43
Katarina Rose Lannister would always be a bastard in her older sister Cerseis eyes "You will never be a lion. You will only ever be a little kitty." ...