Dark Wings (Sandor Clegane)

By insomniacwriter3

With dark wings came dark words. Lady Jaslin of House Frost knew this better than most. Jaslin had grown up... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Authors Note

Chapter Nine

5.1K 158 5
By insomniacwriter3

Sandor and Jaslin had not spoken  another word to each other. He had walked her back to her chambers, keeping appropriate distance at all times, and then quickly left.

The next morning, once Jaslin had rose from a troubled sleep, she had quickly dressed and then walked to the Starks apartment. She had planned to speak with Ned alone after breakfast, she did not want to worry the young girls afterall. When she finally arrived, it seemed someone else had already beat her there.

"Clegane?" She announced with confusion as she walked inside and found the large man and Ned exiting his private study.

"In here. Now" Ned shot and quickly walked back into his study.

Jaslin studied Sandor as they passed each other, but neither spoke a word.

"What was Sandor Clegane doing here?" She asked once they were only in the closed study.

"Telling me some rather troubling news. Please Jaslin, tell me he has it wrong?" He sighed and slunked down into his chair.

"The queen said it last night, most likely filled with wine and wanting to play games. I'm sure nothing will come of it" she smiled back with uncertainty.

"My child we have come to a very dangerous place. Everyone here has their own game and desperate desires. You are causing to much of a ster".

"How? I have been here a few days. I do not speak to anyone and spend my days with Arya" Jaslin snapped back annoyed by his words.

"Mind your temper Jaslin, I did not mean offence. I just mean to say... you are of an age and a rare beauty in the south. People notice this, they can become jealous".

"Jealous?! You cannot be serious. I am the last living member of a dead house, no wealth or lands. Scarred and no maiden. This is absurd" she replied louder now.

Ned seemed to give up trying to speak sense with the girl. Sighing heavily he looked away which Jaslin took as she cue to leave. Outside the study, the guards and the stark girls must have heard their raised voices, for when she entered not one would look at her. Scoffing she stormed out of the apartment and headed for the royal gardens.

Jaslin sent the rest of her day in the gardens. Thankfully, there was still an old weirwood tree, and under the cover of  blood red leaves Jaslin found relief from the burning sun and nosey passer bys. She had no idea what time it was when her peace was disrupted.

"I've been asked to fetch ya. You're to dine with the her grace and the children tonight" Sandor grunted behind her as she sat by the roots of the tree.

"Tell them I am honoured by the invite, but would not be a great guest tonight" she sighed without looking back at him.

"I ain't no raven girl. Do yourself a favour and eat with them. It'll do you more harm if you decline. I believe the stark girls are attending as well".

Jaslin sighed again, but this time raised to her feet and brushed the dirt and dust from her dress.

"Lead the way then" she waved.

"Ah Lady Jaslin. I'm glad you joined us" Cersi smiled falsely as she stepped into the dining area of the royal apartments.

Jaslin smiled politely as Sandor went to stand behind the Prince.

"Come, come, let us eat and talk" she added and waved her over.

Jaslin took the only free seat left. At the opposite side of the table from the queen and her children, placed between Arya and Sansa.

"I trust our gardens do not disappoint?" Cersi asked as the servants brought out the first course.

"They are beauitful, your grace" Jaslin replied quietly.

Soon Cersi changed the subject and began chatting away with Sansa and her son. Arya was trying to make conversation with the little princess as the youngest Prince sat bored and tired.

The meal was long and painful for Jaslin. By the time the last course of lemon cakes and cheese was served, she longer for the solace of her own chambers.

"Oh, before I forget. Jaslin, you will be happy to learn that I have arranged for you and Ser Gregor Clegane to meet. I have no had chance to inform your Lord Stark yet, he busies himself too much in work, but I am sure he will accept this kind gesture I have arranged" Cersi announced out of no where, and just when Jaslin had thought her nightmare had ended.

Sandor was still stood by the wall, listening the entire time and fighting her urge to look at Jaslin. He quickly gave in though and saw the terrified look in her eyes.

"You grace. That is truly kind of you and of course I am thankful. But I must confess, I have no wish to marry him or anyone else" Jaslin managed out.

"You are 20, my mother has done you a great service. Would you reject your queen?" Joffrey scoffed with a smile.

"Of course not, your grace. I only mean-"

"Well then, it is settled. I shall arrange for you both to dine in our summer garden tomorrow at noon" Cersi interrupted.

Jaslin knew there was no point in trying to talk her way out of it. Her only hope was to find Lord Stark before then, but she had not seen or heard from him all day.

Once the meal was over, Jaslin walked the girls back to there room.

"Is Lord Stark inside?" She asked on of the guards as they reached the door.

"No m'lady. He's out of the keep. I imagine he won't be back till much later".

Sighing, Jaslin kissed the girls goodnight, before turning back down the corridor and towards her own chambers. She knew she would not find sleep that night, so instead poured herself a hot bath and large glass of sweet red wine.

As she undressed and wrapped a gown around her, there was a knock at the door. Half expecting it to Ned, she quickly ran to the door and flung it open.

"Oh" she gasped and quickly pulled her robe around her tightly as she saw Sandor Clegane stood by the door.

"You speak with Lord Stark?" He asked, trying to force his eyes from her body, which in the robe allowed every curve to be exposed.

"I have not seen him" she sighed and walked back into the room, leaving the door open for Sandor as she went to retrieve more wine and another glass.

"Why do you care so?" She asked, passing him the now full glass as he finally stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Ain't no one deserve the fate of being with my older brother" he shrugged before drinking down half of the glass.

"Yes well, he will not want me anyway. I'm no maiden and come from nothing. He'll soon find out and find another poor pretty thing to take".

Sandor remained silent as he watched her walk over to the tub and dip her fingers in the water.

"This surprises you?" She smiled and looked back up at him.

"Aye" was all he managed.

"I'm no whore Sandor Clegane. It was taken from me, I was only a child" she defended quickly.

"Those cunts who left you that scar?" He asked.

"Yes. Those cunts" she chuckled and sudden let the robe fall from her shoulders, revealing her naked body underneath.

Sandor quickly looked away before the robe had even hit the floor. He stayed like that as he listened to the sound of the water moving as Jaslin stepped into the tub. He realised then that she was drunk, hell, she'd been drunk from the moment he'd walked into her chambers.

"Enjoy your bath" he grumbled awkwardly, still looking away as he moved for the door.

"You're leaving?" She called back.

"Aye girl. What you think I'm doing. You stripping bare in front of me. What game you playing?" He asked slightly annoyed now at her obvious torment.

"No game Sandor. You came here as I was about to bath. Not my fault you have poor timing, well, maybe not so poor for you" she chuckled.

Cautiously, Sandor turned back around to face her. The milky water was covering her, so he couldn't exactly see anything, but that still didn't stop the sudden feeling of tightness in his breeches.

"I'm not like the other ladies here. I have no time for false politeness or correctness. I have feelings and emotions, some I cannot and wish not to hide. Life is too short for that" she shrugged and began to run the water over her shoulders.

"Aye, not many other ladies here even look at me" he agreed and awkwardly stepped forwards.

"Do not take this as my liking you though. You may have shown me some kindness Clegane, but you are still the monster that cut down that poor and innocent boy. I imagine his parents still cry after him".

Sandor stopped moving now. Inside a deep and burning rage bubbled inside his chest and throat. This stupid girl had just stripped naked, allowing him to see and then cut him down so. Despite her lady like words, she was definetly playing a game and a very dangerous one at that.

Raging Sandor threw down his wine glass, smashing it into the stone floor as he suddenly moved over to the tub. His eyes were filled with pure anger and hate as he wrapped his large hand around her neck and pulled her up to look at him. Despite his action, she still showed no sign of weakness and glared back at him.

"You think you're clever girl" he hissed into her ear as he looked down and saw her nipples slightly exposed from the water.

"You want to tease me and play games, is that it? Don't think I won't hurt you? Take you? There ain't no one here to stop me" he continued and quickly moved his other hands to one of her breasts.

"Think you can fend for yourself? Ay girl?" He asked as he began to pinch and twist one of her hardened nipples.

Jaslin quickly shut her eyes to his touch. Part of her was terrified of the man, but the other half, her drunk half, was enjoying the hot and scary passion.

"You closing your eyes girl. Is it my face? No, perhaps you enjoy my touch ay? He asked, as he fought his own internal battle as Jaslin began to chew on her bottom lip.

As Sandor continued to tease her nipple, Jaslin let out an uncontrollable moan. This sent Sandor even closer to the edge as he quickly let go of the nipple and moved his hands further down her body.

"You fucking want me to touch, don't ya? Just begging for a good fuck?" He hissed again before quickly moving further forwards and sucking on her neck.

Jaslin suddenly gripped onto the sides of the tub as she felt Sandors fingers on her womanhood underneath the warm water.

"You talk to much" she gasped out between breathes as Sandor began to move his fingers around in soft, fast circles.

Suddenly Sandor pulled away from the tub. Just like Jaslin, his breathing was fast and jagged, it was taking every strength inside of him not to take the girl right there, but he knew he couldn't. Despite his roughness and her obvious want, he knew she'd only regret it in the morning and hate him more for it.

Jaslin was staring at him now, here eyes showing confusion as Sandor stepped further away.

"Go then" she waved and turned away  from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5K 47
"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing...
202K 7.9K 76
"killings the sweetest thing there is." Sandor Clegane The Crows were made to sweep floors, cook dinner, tend to Lords and Lady's until one day when...
50.7K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
77K 2.1K 88
"She stole stole my arm in the womb, I know there is a fierce warrior in her... until then I protect my sister.' ⚔️ 🐉 Daenarys and her twin sister...