D.va x Reader: Game On

By FFLlama

After being on the same gaming team as Hana "D.va" Song, the two of you are recruited into the now reformed o... More

Author note
Backstory
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: The Request
Chapter 3: Old Friends
Chapter 4: Star Love
Chapter 5: Bubbly Streams
Chapter 6: The Premiere
Chapter 7: New Years (lemon thingy)
Chapter 7: New Years (the actual lemon)
Chapter 8: Welcome to Overwatch
Chapter 9: Try Outs
Chapter 10: Heat Wave
Chapter 11: Seollal
Chapter 12: Busan
A/n: New Story
Chapter 13: Valentine's Day (Cave Johnson's Lemon Party)
Chapter 13: Valentines Day (The Actual Lemon)
Chapter 14: Random Shorts
Chapter 15: 16-bit Hero
Chapter 16: Lazy Day
Chapter 17: Flashback (Hana's 1st day)
A/n: It's Time To Vote!
Q and A?
Holy Crap
Chapter 18: Convention Fever
Chapter 19: Hello Again
Trailer
Chapter 20: Panel (pt. 1)
Chapter 21: Panel (pt. 2)
Chapter 22: To Protect and Serve
Chapter 23: Flashback (PokΓ© Hangout)
Top 500!
Chapter 24: Flight to Down Under
A/n: Sorry :(
Chapter 25: Home Again
100K views
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Chapter 27: Flashback: Officer D.va
Chapter 28: Ready Player 3? (Lemon treat)
Chapter 28: Ready Player 3? (Real lemon)
Chapter 29: Work
Update
Chapter 30: Spa Day
1000 Followers!
Chapter 31: Welcome Player 3
Chapter 32: Random Shorts 2
Chapter 33: Double the love
Chapter 34: Family Vacation
Wait? I'm alive?
Chapter 35: TV
Cinematic
Chapter 36: Flashback (Halloween)
Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 37: Dream Date
Important Update (I'm sorry)
Chapter 39: Life is beautiful (Finale)
Trivia and Final Farewell

Chapter 38: The Last Location (Le Lemon)

4.9K 49 27
By FFLlama

(A/N) I know I usually bullshit you into thinking there's a lemon but there isn't, but not this time. Felt like it's been too long of a wait for this, so here you go. No B.S. This is the lemon.

"So where exactly are we going?" You ask, taking your chances again. You were trying to guess where Hana was taking you. Sure you had your suspicions, however you wanted answers. She responds to you in Korean, but you don't know if she answered you or told you to wait. "You know I don't speak Korean that well or know what that means."

"Could've sworn I told you what those words mean." Hana says.

"I don't remember."

"Oh. Well, that's a shame." Hana shrugs and looks ahead.

"You're not budging on this are you?"

"Nope!" Hana giggles. "You gotta be patient. Also, with all the context clues, I'm surprised you haven't guessed."

"Are we going to that one park we-"

"No. We're not going to the park we did that boat ride in. At this hour?"

"I guess not. And you already kabashed the home idea."

"That's right."

"You're getting too much enjoyment out of this."

"I really am."

It's silent again for a few seconds before you say "I'm not on some Korean version of Punk'd, am I?"

Hana starts to laugh. "What?"

"You know, this prank show? When I get out of the car, there's gonna be cameras and some guy going 'Ha! You thought you were on a date, but you're having a whole truckload of shrimp dumped on you! You got PUNK'D!'"

Hana laughs and shakes her head. "No. No you're not."

You think for a moment, but you don't need to as the taxi comes to a stop. You look at your destination and it's a... hotel? You look at Hana confused, who returns a really? look, as if you should know why. She steps out and you have no choice to follow her. You walk in and see, Dae-hyun? What's he doing here?

Hana tells you to stay put and runs up to him. You see Dae-hyun give Hana something, and can't make out what they're saying. Then again, they're probably speaking in Korean, so even if you could hear them, you couldn't understand them. Hana comes back and tells you to follow her. You shrug and walk to the elevators with her. It isn't until the elevator doors close that Hana takes off her hat before she begins to tell you the whole idea.

"Okay. Here's the deal. You see, back when I was a younger girl, I had this whole dream date as you're well aware. We've done most of it, except the last part. Originally the plan ended in a love hotel."

"Love hotel? Does the Hilton count as a love hotel?"

"Hahaha! No. You see, love hotels were made pretty much for people who weren't married to... you know..."

"Oh." The gears start turning in your head and you know what's going down (pun intended). "Oooooohhhhhh!" You smile then ask. "Wait, so why are we in a normal hotel then?"

The elevator doors open and you walk and talk with Hana. "Well, if someone were to catch one of us going to a love hotel with our status, then who knows what the hell would happen. We needed a reservation to avoid a walk in encounter. Plus, we can afford this. It's a vacation, right?"

"Is that why the room is under Dae-hyun's name?"

"Yep."

"Man. The hurdles we have to go through to have sex."

"At least we won't have to worry about (s/n) walking in on us."

"Very true."

Hana opens the hotel room door and you close the door behind you. Hana takes your hat and places them in the closet before you both quickly take off your jackets and sunglasses. Hana fluffs up her hair and quickly starts to disrobe. You look at her, smile, and shake your head.

"You really want to do this, huh?" You say.

Hana turns, smiling and blushing, her top already off. "I've been horny for at least two weeks, okay?"

You laugh. "Really? That long?"

"First you were gone for a few days because you had to shoot that thing with Werner and Sakura for P0W3R, then when you got back and when things were getting steamy (s/n) had a nightmare and we had to skip that night. Then we had Felix's birthday followed by our late night stream, then we had a few nights where we were just too fried from editing to do anything, then the next night we had to go to bed early so we could fly here, and then we can't do it while in our hotel room for obvious reasons. Same story with my home. So yes. That long."

You started to disrobe while she was talking. "This better be worth it."

"You and I both know it will be."

"True. Don't feel down if I pop quick within the session."

"You'll need to get hard again. This girl wants to be satisfied like no tomorrow."

You sigh but nod in agreement. "Me too. I've been waiting for this for a while."

LET THE LEMON COMMENCE! YOU'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. HOPE IT'S WORTH IT. For those who could care less, go to the next bold section, meaning this chapter is short for ya which I'm sorry about.

You're both naked within a few seconds and fall onto the bed. You're smiling at one another, letting that tension build. Soon Hana makes the first move and kisses you. You return the favor and you both kiss passionately. As you're making out, you move your right hand down to Hana's left butt cheek, starting to massage it. You hear a soft moan enter your lips as she starts to move one of her hands down and massage your balls. You can feel yourself getting harder by the second, and you wonder if Hana was getting pretty wet. To satisfy your curiosity, you slowly move that hand to her entrance to rub the outside. Sure enough, she's getting quite wet, and she lets out a moan as a sign to keep doing that. You groan in understanding, but also because her massage felt good.

You move your other hand to her right breast and cup it as her free hand moves through your hair. Soon, even though you both don't want to, you separate. You look into each other's eyes and smile at one another. No one dared to say a word, letting this silent tension build. No words needed to be said anyway to get the message through. You feel her hand move up to your shaft and begin to stroke. Meanwhile you insert your fingers into her entrance and she closes her eyes, letting out a soft moan. You move them around some more, hearing her breathe deeply and start to moan more in pleasure. You kiss her cheek before planting a love bite on her neck. She makes a sound as you do this and you pull away once you make your mark.

"Gonna have to put your hood up tomorrow." You whisper in her ear.

"Was that you trying to talk sexually?" Hana asks.

"Perhaps." You shrug.

"Needs work. Here." Hana gives a suave look, biting her lip a bit. "A better use for your mouth would be in my jil (질)."

You return the look. "I will, only if you put your mouth on my eumgyeong (음경)."

"A fair trade. I'll accept, but mainly because you used the Korean word."

"I learned it along with some other words through using it."

You both laugh a bit as you roll onto your back and let Hana crawl over you. She positions herself and garbs a hold of your joystick. You give her opening a test lick and insert two fingers, wiggling it around a bit for a few seconds, causing a moan and a look behind her. You give a cheeky smile and she strokes your member a couple of times before she begins to suck it. You let out a soft groan before spreading her opening with your thumbs and licking. You can feel her moans vibrate your member, making you feel so good. You wonder if you can last or not.

You eat her out for a couple of minutes as she blows you. You come so close to your limit, but she stops. That was somewhat good as you could last a bit longer. That comes with a trade off though. She gets up and you can no longer taste her womanhood. You let out a sad noise, sad that you couldn't release and you could no longer taste her sweet nectar. She sits down and starts to giggle.

"You laugh at my pain." You say.

"If I kept going, you were going to cum."

"And?"

"I want more. You gotta build it up longer."

You sigh and sink your head in the pillow. "Why must you do this to me?"

"Because I'm a horny bitch." You both laugh at her remark. "If it's any compensation, it was hard for me to pull away, but you know what they say."

"The hardest choices require the strongest wills?"

"Yep."

"Were you close to releasing?"

She nods. "Oh yeah. Like, if you kept going for a few more seconds, I would have came right there."

You get a devilish smirk and before Hana could react, You get up and pin her against the bed. You begin to finger her womanhood fast and Hana is a fit of giggles and moans. Soon she moans loudly and releases on you and the bed. She takes a few deep breaths after releasing, coming back to reality.

"There you go." You say.

"You're such an eolgan-i (얼간이)."

"Yeah I know."

"You're gonna be punished now."

"How's that gonna-"

Next thing you know, you're the one being pinned as Hana quickly goes on top of you. You're laughing as she grabs a hold of your member again and begins to stroke it fast. You try to hold it in, you really do, but that pressure is too much, and you groan loudly and swear before releasing that white stuff on her face and the bed. You breathe deeply, reflecting on that sensation you just had.

"Great. Now we gotta wait for me to get hard again." You say.

"That's what you get. Shouldn't take too long though. " Hana says and lays down next to you. "Felt good, didn't it?"

"It sure did."

"Glad I could be of service."

"Should we make out some more to speed up the process?"

"Eh, not yet. I need a breather."

"Weren't you the girl who literally just said you wanted to fuck like no tomorrow?"

"I was, but I kind of want the stamina to do so, you know? Can't keep going if I don't have the energy."

"Fair point."

You put your hands behind your head and get comfortable. Hana puts her arms around you, putting her left leg around your legs. It's silent for a few moments, just laying naked in silence with your partner catching your breath, relaxing and reflecting on what just happened. Then Hana turns her head and whispers sweet nothings in Korean in your ear.

"You know I don't speak that."

"Yeah I know. Just... something I wanted to do."

"Well, it did sound pretty whatever you were saying."

"Good."

You sigh. "I missed these sessions."

"Me too. I'm glad we're finally able to do them again. No (s/n) to worry about waking up. We can be as loud as we want."

"First, (s/n) doesn't stop us. We're both pretty dang loud regardless. Second, no we can't. We'd wake the neighbors."

"What neighbors? We're on a corner room and the room next door is vacant. Across the hall the people aren't there yet."

"You don't know that."

"You're right. I don't. But that isn't going to stop me from enjoying tonight. I've got the love of my life in my city with me. Long as I have that, I don't care what anyone else thinks."

You smile and kiss your wife passionately. "Gamsa, cheonsa (감 사, 천사)."

"Cheonman-eyo (천만에요)." Hana then starts to plant kisses on your neck and slowly strokes your member, trying to get it hard again. "Ready for round 2?"

You nod. "Hell yeah."

You make out again, grabbing her boobs and massaging them as she moans into the kiss, getting your member harder again. You move yourself to be over her, still making out with her. You separate and stroke your member a couple of times getting it to maximum hardness (I laughed when writing that) before entering her warm, wet entrance. This was a familiar feeling, but nevertheless felt amazing. Hana's eyes close and starts to breathe deeply. Meanwhile you let out a soft groan and look directly down at her. Hana smiles and giggles softly.

"Worth the wait?" she asks.

"We'll find out at the end but it feels very promising." You retort before you begin to move, starting off slowly. You both begin to breathe heavily, enjoying this sensation. "I mean, it's like what you quoted that one night after we watched The Little Mermaid."

"Everything's better down where it's wetter?"

"That's the one." You both laugh at that before you groan.

You pick up the pace, hearing a moan come out of her. You move in and out, looking at your wife's boobs bounce up and down. You move your head down to lick the left nipple and her moans escalate. Hana closes her eyes as her hands rest on the pillow, letting you do your work. You give her a love bite, hearing those high-pitched noises come out of her before her walls begin to close and her inevitable release happens. She opens her eyes and you slow down.

Hana giggles. "My turn for top."

You nod and roll over, laying down. Hana moves up and rubs her folds a couple of times before positioning the game disc into her slot. She gets comfortable before she begins to ride you. Usually when you did this position, she liked to do all the work. So all you had to do was look at the one you love and feel amazing. The view never got tiring. The sounds of pleasure filled the room, as you made love like no tomorrow.

She looked down at you and let out a moan before smiling. You returned the smile and groaned out a swear. Despite loving looking at Hana's face, you couldn't help but get naturally drawn to her breasts. Sure they weren't the biggest, but you loved them. You loved seeing them make little circles bouncing up and down. Hana giggles and plays with them for a couple of seconds, tracing them and moving them, before lowering herself down and stealing a kiss from you. She continued to bounce on your member as you kissed several times, loving the taste of the other's mouth.

She rode you for a while before she could feel you close to releasing. She was too, but to save herself from losing more fuck time, she got off of you, moving next to you. "You were gonna release again, weren't you?"

"Was close. Yes." You reply.

"Well, get behind me and give me the climax I need. Then you can."

You chuckle before moving behind her and positioning yourself behind her. You look at that wonderful butt, and then a thought enters your brain. "Hey. Remember the first time we tried anal?"

"You mean the only time? Yes. It was so painful."

"Want to try it again tonight?"

Hana thinks for a few moments. "I'd rather try it again when we'd get home."

"Sure. It was just a suggestion. I mean, you're the one who's asshole will be stretched, so you have the finals say.

Hana laughs and then lets out a sound as you stick it in her womanhood before beginning to thrust again. Sure you wanted to stick it in that ass, but last time it hurt her, and was a major sex killer. It was best to experiment at home and not in a foreign land where you were trying to be incognito. Besides, you could continue to look at it for as long as you pleased.

Her insides feel super nice, and it isn't long before she's a moaning mess again as her walls begin to close. You go faster and Hana mumbles words in Korean before she releases. You don't stop though. You keep thrusting, overstimulating her. The sounds of pleasure and skin fill the room. Soon you can feel your climax approaching, and announce it to Hana. You thrust a few more times before pulling out. Hana quickly moves to face you and you release on her face and in her mouth. She swallows it all and sticks out her tongue in a goofy way to make you laugh. Hana takes a tissue and starts cleaning up your mess. You nod once it's all gone and lay back down next to Hana.

The Lemon has been concluded. Initiate normal story of pillow talk

Hana gets up to toss the tissue aside and goes back to the bed to lay down next to you. She puts her arms around you, her left arm on your chest, and you put your left arm around her, resting it by her right buttcheek. It's a silent, tender moment as you look into each others eyes, smiling at one another, thinking about what just happened.

"To answer your question from earlier, it was worth the wait." You say breaking the silence.

"I second that." Hana says, giggling. "Felt so good."

"It truly did." You let out a relaxed sigh. "This truly is a great life."

"What makes it so great?"

"Well, I have an amazing son, I have a bunch of people who care about me, and I just had sex with my wife in her home country. Do I need to explain how wonderful my wife is?"

Hana giggles "No but go on."

"My wife is this cute Korean celebrity. You may know her."

"Oh yeah? What's her name?"

"Her name is Hana Song-(l/n), but she goes by Hana Song in public. She's also known by D.va."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She also has the cutest butt in all the world." Hana slaps your arm and you share a laugh. "Also her boobs are a bit small, but man are they beautiful."

"Dagchyeo! (닥쳐!)" That gives you another hit on the arm and turns the Korean beauty even more crimson from blushing. "Well, her husband is a lucky guy, isn't he."

"Yes he is." You kiss. "I love you, Hana."

"I love you, (y/n)."

You kiss once more and get comfortable. Keeping your naked bodies close to each other, you both fall into a blissful sleep.

(A/n) There you have it. Sorry it took so freakin long. Had a lot of shit going on plus finals. Also, you gotta be in the right mood to write a lemon. So yeah. Soon the vacation will come to a close (or will it?) and eventually the inevitable end of this story. This also may or may not be the last lemon in the story, so yeah. You've been informed I guess. Thank you all for your patience and, as always, Have a nice day :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 710 14
Reaper x Soldier fanfiction. Have to do this one. As a Reaper Main it is my duty to write this book. Expect smut and language. If you don't know Over...
48.6K 1K 14
You wanted a monster...now you have one. We were told a legend long ago by my father....that there were more than just the north and south dragons. T...
355K 6.8K 82
Toshinori and his wife inko yagi both fresh out of UA barley 6 month into there hero carries when inko got pregnant they weren't ready to be parents...
235K 3.2K 17
You are an american soldier who was accepted into Overwatch after Soldier 76 saw what you could do. He departed you to Busan, South Korea where you m...