Will You Be Mine

By KranthiAchanta

Will you be mine,he asked blocking me in between the wall and his huge muscular body. Never,not even in your... More

Prolouge
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Cast
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Your Feedback Matters!
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Not An Update
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
50K Views๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Regarding Update!!
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30

Chapter-11

3.3K 147 8
By KranthiAchanta

Wooahh we are just few views away to 3K 😍
*************

Midhuna's POV:

Where are you man? I am waiting here,I yelled frustratedly on phone.

Sorry Mittu, actually I struck in an important work, really sorry yarr,will you take a cab and go, Abhi replied as sweet as he can from the other side.

Okay,Bye I said and disconnected the call rudely.

This Abhi is ridiculous.Morning when I told him that I will go on my scooty he said that no no Mittu I will drop you and pick you up,So chill, but now he made me stand here on road, stupid.I cursed him and started searching availability of Cabs.

Damn now what happened to this app, it's not responding.Hell with this app's they won't work when we need them the most.Better if I take a Autorickshaw.

I stood there for few minutes and there is no sign of Autos, it seems like I am going to have a long day.

Hey Midhuna suddenly I heard someone calling my name and I  turned back.

Ra..jeev.. What is he doing here. I managed my surprised yet shocking look and passed a formal smile to him.

What are you doing here? he posed me the question which I supposed to ask him.

This is the place where I work I said pointing towards my office and he nodded.

By the way what are you doing here?
I countered him with the same question.

Actually.. I... I came here to meet one of my friend. Even his office is located in the same building of your's.

Oh I said and we both stood there silently for next few seconds.

I think you are going to home,come I will drop you he said pushing me into a tough situation.

What am I supposed to do now?Is it good to accept his offer or is it better to deny...

Basically he is good as a person, he loved Sanju Di and he treated me and our family so well.

Even that day when Dad got arrested he himself came for Dad's rescue.

But is it okay to go with him? That too alone? That too in his car?

"It's better if you stay away from Rajeev,he is not as good as you think",suddenly Vikram's words striked in my head.

What if Vikram was right! No no I don't want to take chances.

Do you believing that Monster words? So you literally allowing him to rule your decisions, my subconscious questioned me.

No, I am not, Why would I follow his orders my heart wishpered.

Then accept his offer and go with him my subconscious said.

Yes, I will go with him, I won't follow anyones orders. I only follow what my heart say.

Midhuna where did you lost, Rajeev's question  brought me back  to the reality.

If you are not comfortable with coming with me then leave it, I don't mind he said politely.

No...No..Rajeev,I am absolutely fine, come let's go I said smiling at him and he lead me towards his car.

He opened his car door for me and I quickly occupied the passenger seat. Later he got into the car and started driving towards our destiny.

The drive is going silently,Neither of us speaking anything.

Midhuna, he called my name slowly  after few minutes and I replied with a hmm.

How is San..ja..na?he asked with his eyes fixed on me.

I don't know how to reply to him, I mean it felt awkward.

She.. She is fine I replied after few seconds and he smiled a little.

I really miss her, if things went as per our plan then she will be at your place sitting beside me,my I'll luck I lost her, he sounded a bit emotional.

God, how could I handle this situation now.

Sometimes we have to accept the fact Rajeev, hope you will find one for you soon, I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

No Midhuna, it's impossible to forget our first love,whether she is with me or not she is my forever,I will love her till my last breathe he said and I nodded don't know what to say.

Yeah we reached to your home he said halting his car and I looked outside through the window.

And now I am again in a dilemma. Can I invite him in? What if dad don't like that? But he dropped me at home travelling a way long.

What would I do now?

Don't think too much Midhuna,I don't mind if you don't invite me in and I don't want to create an awkward environment in your home.

So chill I will leave now he said rubbing his nape.

Sorry but Thank you soo much I smiled embaricingly and he left from there.

Midhu,why are you so late today, did Abhi and you went somewhere Maa asked handing me a glass of water.

Don't talk about that stupid, he didn't came to pick me up, idiot I replied gritting my teeth.

Uffoo then how did you came home, maa asked sitting beside me.

I.........I.......

Can I say her that Rajeev dropped me at home.

No no it's not good. But it's not good to hide things from your parents too my subconscious warned.

Midhu, I asked you something maa yelled shaking my shoulder.

I.. I took a cab,I will go and fresh up now, I said quickly and left from there taking big steps.

What the hell are you doing Midhuna, at the first place you accepted Rajeev's lift and now you are hiding this from mom.

Stupid..Stupid,I cursed myself hitting my forehead.

"she is my forever,I will love her till my last breathe" Rajeev's words ringed in my ears.

How sincere he is, he really loved di. As he said if things went the way we dreamed today he will be my Jiju and I would fearlessly tell to mom he dropped me at home.

But that monster ruined everything, he ruined Didi's life and dreams.

I hate you Vikram, I hate you for life I yelled furiously.

Then suddenly my mobile started ringing  and I took it into my phone.

That's an unknown number.

Now who is this? I picked up the call and said hello.

Hello Midhuna,I heard a girl's voice from the other side.

Yes, tell me I replied politely.

I am Sunitha, Rajeev's sister hope you remembered me she said.

Hey Sunitha,yes yes I remember you, I replied instantly.

But why is she called me now?

I wanna meet you Midhuna, it's important she said and I stood there in shock.

Why did she want to meet me, we girls never shared any good relationship even though when terms are good between our families.

She always avoided me and Didi and we thought that she didn't liked Didi.

And now all of a sudden why did she called me and why did she want to meet me?

Midhuna, are you there, I wanna meet you, it's important and urgent, if you don't mind shall we meet at Caferita, 5:00 pm tomorrow, she asked and I can clearly listen that anxiety in her voice.

But Sunitha, may I know what's the matter I enquired out of curiosity.

I will say once we catch up,bye Midhuna, see you tomorrow with that she hang up the call leaving me in my own world of thoughts.

Oh god what was a day,it left me with lot of questions and confusion.

God knows what waiting for me tomorrow.

******************

Hey watty's how are you all.

Hope you all are doing good😀

First of all thank you soo much for your constant support and love.

I know I am soo late this time and as I already mentioned you guys that I am very busy with my final year exams.

And finally I managed to give you guys an update😍😍

Please ignore the mistakes if any!!!

Now what are you waiting for kill that comment box with your opinions and don't forget to push the star button.

For updates regarding my books follow me on wattpad.

With lot's of love
Kranthi Achanta❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
576K 15.5K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
349K 40.1K 74
โœฆ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด… แด€s ษขแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ.า“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด โœฆ - ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐– ๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–†๐–๐–Ž๐–™๐–† ๐– ๐–“๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž - --- โ™ก --- "๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง...
46.6K 2.3K 48
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...