Light and Dark

Galing kay ArmouredMewtwo

Good cannot exist without bad, dark cannot exist without light. Why does this sound so familiar? It's always... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

415 18 9
Galing kay ArmouredMewtwo

Nazo's p.o.v.

"I can't believe we're listening to him."

"I have to admit, his plan does sound foolproof."

"Unlike the one were you created your own little world, just for killing them but Sonic always did stop you."

"All you've done is taunt him, at least I did something."

"Whatever." I turned around to see Exe, Scourge, Fleetway and Mephiles all bickering again.

"Would you all just stop. We just have to be patent until Dark gets here with Sonic's friends and gives the signal." The four of them looked at me and nodded. I turned back around to see Dark, looking like Sonic, walking with his friends.

"How is he so good at that?" Mephiles asked walking to the edge of the building we were on.

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that he is the real Sonic and Dark has known him longer than us." I said and he looked at me

"When is he going to give the signal? I want to tear them apart." Exe complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Patience" he growled at me

"I'll be patient when they are dead." Just then I saw Sonic stretch his arms over his head and flick his hand in our direction.

"That's the signal! Let's go!" we jumped down, landing a few feet away from the group and they all turned to us.

"What are you doing here?" Tails said getting into a fighting stance with everyone following except for Sonic.

"Sonic, What are doing?" Silver asked

"They aren't posing as a threat."

"That doesn't mean anything, now help us take them down." Rouge stated

"You can't make me."

"What's gotten in your head? Help us." Amy yelled

"I think it's the other way around." we just there watching them fight as Sonic declined to help them. He walked in between of both of us and turned to them. "I think I'm bored of being a hero."

"What are you saying?" Blaze asked

"I'm saying that your dead to me." He changed back to normal and fear was wrapped in their eyes.

"S-Sonic?" Tails whispered

"Sonic isn't here right now, my name is Dark." he charged towards them and we followed. They tried to fight back but it was hopeless. Now, we stood over their bodies just like the simulation we set up for Sonic.

"There finally out of the way!" Exe cheered

"Not everyone..." I heard him mutter and he turned to us

"What do you mean by 'not everyone'?" I asked making everyone look at him. An evil smirk appeared on his face and his fur changed to pure black with a black aura surrounding him. His pupil-less eyes glowed with all the black around him.

"I still have five more enemy's to take care of." his voice was slow, hard and deep.

"Enemy's?" I walked up to him and Dark's eyes flashed making me stop my approach and fall on one knee with a hand on my chest. It felt like all the life was getting sucked out of me and I could barely breathe.

"Your in my way."

"Stop that Dark!" Scourge said walking up to him and getting trapped in black vines.

"No." both Fleetway and Mephiles charged at him just to be shoved into the ground by black tentacles. Exe flew into the air and slammed into Dark making his hold on us disappear. As he held Dark down, he just smiled at him.

"Go ahead, kill me. You can never get rid of the darkness. It's EVERYWHERE!" his aura flared up sending Exe over to us, in a heap. We were able to stand up and Dark hovered in the air, just above the ground.

"Why are you fighting against us Dark?" I yelled at him but he just chuckled again.

"You are all pathetic, meaningless and useless to me as well as the world. You think your so powerful but on the inside you are just a scardy cat who wants to be what they are not. You freed me from within Sonic, so I'll give you one more chance to live. If I see any of you again in my chance to plunge the world in eternal darkness, you would be digging your own graves." A black tentacle surrounded all of us and brought us closer to him.

"This has happened before where Sonic's family died and he was so filled with rage that I was able to take over. He got control and from that day forward, we have always been doing this little battle between me and him." He smirked at us "You have somewhere you need to be." the tentacle threw us out of the city and we landed deep in the forest. I was the first one to regain my footing on the forest floor as everyone stood up beside me.

"What are we going to do now?" Fleetway asked

"I-I don't know." I said walking towards the hideout

"How can you not know? You got us to cooperate with you so your supposed to have the ideas." Mephiles stated walking with me and everyone following me.

"NAZO!" a voice shouted and I froze in place

"Oh no..." I turned to see the owner of the voice coming up to me.

"What is going on?!"

"Hey, Seel..."

"Don't you 'hey Seel' me mister! Why do I see Sonic creating mass mayhem in the city and Shadow is dead!?"

Fleetway's p.o.v.

Who the hell is that!? A hedgehog just showed up out of nowhere and started yelling at Nazo.

"Yeah... about that. I don't know how to take care of that."

"You know, you get dumber by the day." the hedgehog crossed his arms over his chest, a scowl was written on his face. What was weirder was that he looked a lot like Sonic and Shadow. He had tan fur on his arms, muzzle and stomach with black fur on the rest of his body. He had five head quills, the two middle ones facing up and the other three down. There was blue strips on each of his quills and that ran down his legs and he had blue eyes. He wore gloves and shoes that looked like Sonic's but his shoes were grey instead of red. His voice sounded ruff like Shadow's but cheerful like Sonic's.

"That's not really nice Seel."

"Whatever."

"Might I ask who you are?" I asked making them look at me

"So, you haven't introduced me to them? I'm ashamed of you Nazo."

"How could I when you pop out of nowhere like you usually do? *sighs* Guys this is Seelkadoom." said hedgehog smirked at as then looked at Nazo.

"And..."

"And his parents are Sonic and Shadow." Nazo muttered and we looked at him wide-eyed.

"I didn't know Sonic and Shadow were together." Scourge said scratching his head in thought.

"They aren't." Seelkadoom smiled

"But then why do you exist?" Exe questioned

"I'm a bio mechanical clone made from Sonic and Shadow's DNA. You could say that I'm their son, if it wasn't for the fact that I was created by Robotnik."

"So your created but how do you know Nazo?" I asked and he chuckled

"We had our complications before but now we are close friends." Nazo looked at him and huffed.

"Friends, I beg to differ."

"Well we are but on different matters, you didn't answer my question fully."

"Seel, it's harder to explain then it actually is to see it for yourself."

"Then what are you waiting for? Show me."

"We aren't allowed back into the city cause if we do, then Dark would tear us to shreds." Seelkadoom chuckled

"And you listened to that?" Nazo nodded and he laughed

"That's pathetic even for you!" Nazo rolled his eyes and Seelkadoom looked at us "And I take it you listened to him as well." we nodded and he chuckled again. "What happened to the Nazo who wouldn't listen to anyone other then himself?"

"That was before you came around and changed that."

"I know."

"Actually this helps, while you distract Dark, we can go to limbo and get Light."

"Wait a minute! Do you even know how to get to this limbo anyway."

"No but..."

"I'm not going to help unless you have the slightest idea of how to get there." Seelkadoom pouted and turned his head away making Nazo roll his eyes again. We heard a boom come from the city and turned to see smoke coming from it.

"Let's continue this at the hideout." Nazo walked in the direction of our base and Seelkadoom rolled his eyes, following him. We all followed suit and I looked behind me to see Dark floating in the air looking down at us. I heard him chuckle and I shuddered and turned around, followed the rest of the group.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.3K 168 19
(First story all characters are 18 and up. Huge Warning blood and gore details are in this story.) Y/n the hedgehog was living his life to the fulles...
7.8K 358 15
Sonic and Shadow are dared to do something dangerous. What happens when they get connected against their will?
30.4K 655 23
Right after another stressful day for the Sonic gang they got mad at Sonic for showing off again. They got mad at him and pretended he didn't exist a...
75.8K 2.1K 21
[ALL CHAPTERS EDITED!] When a scientist announces, that every male mobian hedgehog is either an uke or a seme, nobody really cares. But when Eggman o...