A Thousand Years J.JK & K.TH...

By taeeatskookies

"Jungkook?" "Yes? Do I know you?" In which Taehyung has been alone for a thousand years due to his selfish... More

Prologue i
Chapter ii- Time stood still
Chapter iii - heart beats fast
Chapter IV- Colours and Promises
Chapter V - How to be brave?
Chapter VI- Every Breath
Chapter - VII Frozen I held my breath
Chapter VIII - i knew that i'd found a home for my heart.
Chapter IX- Darling don't be afraid.
Chapter X - But watching you stand alone?
Chapter XI - one step closer
Chapter XII - I have died everyday waiting for you, time has brought your heart
Chapter XIII- For a thousand years
Chapter XIV- I will be brave.
Chapter XV - Time stands still.
Chapter XVII - and all along I believed I would find you.
Chapter XVIII- What will happen to you when I go?
Chapter XIX- What are we going to Do?
Chapter XX - WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SPECIAL?
Chapter XXI - they were telling me What?
Chapter XXII- you'll be okay.
Chapter XXIII - tell me when hun. {S}
Chapter XXIV - It didn't go according to plan or any of them.
Chapter XXV- let the fun begin.
Chapter XXVI- A Choice.
Chapter XXVII- Powers?
Chapter XXVIII - letting it all sink in
Chapter XXIX- A wild night. {S}
Chapter XXX - epilogue
QnA

Chapter XVI- Right from the start

2.4K 138 8
By taeeatskookies

As taehyung carried his human through the hallway to their room listening to the youngers giggles as he kissed him all over the place on jungkook's upper body and neck just under his jawline. Taehyung walked over and sat down on the bed with human bun on his lap, holding him by his thighs to keep him in place.

Taehyung fell back onto the bed and landed on his back while jungkook sat on his lap with his hands on taehyung's chest. Taehyung rolled over as to flip them so that jungkook was under him. He let out a soft chuckle looking down at the flushed boy below him.

Jungkook pouted while looking up at the vampire with his eyebrows furrowed in a cute yet mad expression.

Taehyung dipped his head down and placed a soft kiss on the youngers cherry lips. jungkook closed his eyes and kissed back, turning his head a bit as their noses brushed against one another. Jungkook's light breathing fans on taehyung's nose and upper lip.

They broke apart with the human panting a bit. Taehyung lifted jungkook up and the ladder let out a cute little squeak as he was being picked up and placed against taehyung chest, while the vampire was leaning on the pillows on the top part of the bed.

Taehyung leant over to get the remotes for the tv on the wall opposite the bed. He lifts the remote so it was aiming at the tv properly. Turning it on and going to Netflix while jungkook watched quietly. Going into his account taehyung went through his list and chose a drama at random, the said drama was called cheo-yong ghost detective. From what taehyung had heard it was supposed to be good.

Hitting play on the start button both the human and the vampire got comfy resting on one another.

The younger watching intently at the screen and the vampire watching both his human's reactions to the episode and the episode itself.

After a while of watching the episode taehyung looked down at the younger and noticed jungkook unconsciously fiddling with the locket around his neck with his thumb and index finger while intensely looking at the tv screen.

“jungkook can I tell you something about that locket?” taehyung asked gaining the attention of the younger in his arms. Jungkook hummed then nodded while looking up at taehyung biting his lower lip in curiosity.

“if we were to put some of our blood on it, it'll be able to help me track you down if you are ever lost or taken from me” taehyung explained to the younger.

Jungkook nodded as he understood what taehyung was saying.

“should….should we put the blood on it now? I mean it's better to do it now than too late right?” jungkook asked while sitting up and looking at taehyung in the eye.

“yeah, it'll probably be for the best come to think of it” taehyung said with his eyebrows furrowed with a serious expression on his face. Taehyung licked up jungkook's hand and moved it so only the index finger was pointing out.

“I'm just going to nick your finger love then I want you to let a droplet fall on to the locket okay?” taehyung explained while jungkook nodded slowly.

Bringing Jungkook's finger to his lips he opened his lips and let one of his fangs press gently but hard onto the skin of jungkook's finger and make a small nick almost like a hole but more of a graze. Jungkook hissed at the slight pain but then grabbed the locket and let a droplet of his blood drip onto the sliver, watching as the blood dissolved into the metal.

Jungkook brought his finger to his lips as to suck away the blood that was on the top, It stung a bit but that meant it was in its healing process. Taehyung nicked at his own finger with a smaller hiss then let his darker more liquidity blood drip onto the locket, watching as it dissolved into the sliver.

Taehyung licked over the nick on his finger and let it heal up, he then grabbed jungkook's hand and brought to his lips as his licked over it making it heal over and less painful. He then kissed over it and down his hand and wrist and down his arm towards jungkook's elbow crease and up to his shoulder. This action made jungkook giggle at the feeling.  

“how would dripping a drop of blood help you track me down if I ever do get taken?” jungkook asked with a confused tone present in his voice.

“Well...since my blood is in the silver it'll be connected to me but since it has both of our blood in it, it'll be connected to the both of us, I'll be able to track you down due to the blood connection, it's like blood tracking but more complex” taehyung tried his best to explain how it works to his human, but it was harder than anticipated.

“Oh…...so the locket is like tracking device of sorts and when your blood is in it, you'll be able to track it down due to the scent….right?” jungkook asked trying to understand the explanation the vampire gave him.

“uhm….yeah …...yeah exactly!” taehyung said then chuckled lightly while shaking his head softly. The younger giggled at his vampires weirdness and then settled down against taehyung's chest getting comfortable while continuing to watch the drama playing on the tv.

Taehyung started to rub jungkook's upper arm in a soft stroking madder. He sighed then realised he was getting thirsty. Taehyung sighed softly then moved jungkook off of him.

“hyung? Where you going?” jungkook asked sitting up

And looking at taehyung.

“I'm just going to get a blood pack and drink Okay? I'll be back soon” he replied then lent over and kissed jungkook's forehead softly before getting up and walking out the room to the kitchen. Jungkook sighed then looked down before getting up and following after taehyung.

As soon as jungkook got to the kitchen he saw taehyung holding a blood pack in his right hand and leaning on the kitchen counter about to bite into it.

He then looked up and notice jungkook standing there watching.

“babe what's wrong?”

Jungkook just sighed then walked over to taehyung and just hugged his torso tightly with his head leaning on taehyung's chest.

“nothing. I'm just feeling really clingy at the moment I'm not sure why” jungkook replied while shrugging his shoulders with a prominent pout on his cherry lips.

Taehyung chuckled and stroke jungkook's hair with his left hand, his right still holding the blood pack.

“okay...but you do know I can read your mind if there is something wrong or ya- OWH! okay” as taehyung was talking jungkook hit his chest which made the vampire chuckle.

“that's called abusing your power hyungie”

“I know I know I'm just messing about”taehyung replied with a chuckle and got hit again by jungkook, but he managed to get jungkook to smile softly which was a bonus.

“now I need to eat baby you can go back to our bedroom or you can stay here and watch me”

“...hmm I'll stay….i don't want to be away from you” jungkook replied since he was feeling a bit scared at the fact that taehyung's father might be coming after them.

All taehyung did was nod and rubbed jungkook's back in an effort to comfort him. Taehyung then slowly lifted the blood pack to his lips and punchered his fangs into the plastic right to the crimson liquid inside. He let out a small groan as he drank the liquid from the plastic bag.

Jungkook could hear the groan and the sound of gulping but he wasn't scared. No he was curious about this. As his late grandmother had said about him

‘you were always a curious child little one but as the saying goes curiously killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.'

Right from the start he never really got the meaning to his grandmother's words, he still hasn't yet but he will one day...maybe. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.

Taehyung had finished his blood and noticed his human in a deep thought. Leaning down he kissed jungkook's nose and cheek to unfaze him.

“Hey beautiful what are you thinking about” taehyung asked looking into jungkook's soft eyes.

“Well….just a saying my grandmother told me”

“a saying? Tell me” taehyung asked looking at his human.

“it went something like ‘curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back’ i never really knew what she meant by it but she would use it to describe me” jungkook explained looking back at his vampire.

Taehyung knew there was something off about how jungkook's grandmother would describe him.

He didn't know what it was that seem so off putting about it.

But what he did know was that jungkook was in danger and he had a lot to do to keep him safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoyed this

Cute filler but not so filler chapter ^^

I had two tests this week fun

One was physics the other was maths

I did well for my maths one

My physics however I did okay

I'm not good at physics but at least I tried haha 😂

Anyway

Question time~!

How was your week?

Did you eat well?

Did you sleep well ? Or as well as you can ?

I purple you 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 10.8K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...
17.7K 707 33
What will happen when Jungkook asks university's bad boy to be his fake boyfriend? Contains - Fluff ๐Ÿ’ž slight angst ๐Ÿ’” smut ๐Ÿ˜ mpreg Top Taehyung Bo...
106K 5.3K 31
"W-who are you? M-my dad can give you whatever you want. P-please let me go" "Oh? But I want only you" Jungkook is the youngest prince of Busan & Tae...
293K 14.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...