Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

By HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... More

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger

14.7K 210 277
By HaremWriter

As you and the girls walked in your new home which was a four store mansion, you were already in awe and surprised of how big and wide open the mansion was, you saw some stair cases that leads to the next few floors up and an elevator as well which you thought of for quick transport to the different floors on the mansion.

M4 SOP: Wow! Its more spaced up in here then the last time now!

M16: It sure looks like they upgraded this place a lot...it use to be a bit more cramp but now it has more space in here...

Y/N: I'm guessing that you girls been here before?

Five-seven: Yes, all of us have, this place was our operation bases, we were assigned here for our previous Commander.

Y/N: Previous Commader? You girls were under a command from someone?

BAR: Yep, but its a long story to explain to you, maybe if when we have time to tell you all of it.

You then hear two doors open to your right, you then turn towards the sound of the door opening and you saw a woman wearing a red uniform on.

Helian: Hello, welcome to G&K P.M.C. my name is Helian and there's someone important that wants to speak with you Mr. L/N

Y/N: U-Umm...okay...

Angelia: Jeez Helian, Y/N just got out of the hospital, at least let him rest for a bit before speaking to the old hag...

Helian: I understand Angelia, but this isn't my choice to make, its Mr. Kryuger.

Angelia just sigh in response that knowing this Mr. Kryuger person what's to speak with you about the origins of The Phone more.

Angelia: Fine, I understand...just make sure that old man doesn't anything "necessary" to Y/N

Helian: Don't worry, Mr. Kryuger already knows the "consequences" if that happens...

Helian said, Angelia then pat you on the back, you turn to her as she gave you a smile, she then walked off outside the mansion with her two subordinates, AK-12 and AN-94 following her, you then turn back towards Helian.

Helian: Please, follow me.

She said as she started walking off through the hallways of were she came from, you hesitated for a bit but then started following her as the girls also followed close behind you.

-

Angelia and her two subordinates were outside the mansions front door, she pulled out a cigar, lit it up with a lighter at the end of it and started smoking, her two subordinates were curious as to why there not with you.

AK-12: Angelia, shouldn't we be with Y/N?

Angelia: Don't worry, the kid will be alright...especially with the girls with him...

AN-94: I thought we would support Y/N and the girls...so why are we out here?

Angelia: Because...

She then inhale and exhale the smoke that was from her cigar and then looked up through the distance of the wide front yard of this place.

Angelia: ....I don't like seeing the old man...

-

Mean while back with you and the girls, you continue to follow Helian through the hallways of the mansion, Helian then stop in front of two wooden double doors, she then signal you wait for a moment.

Helian: Please wait, I need to tell him that your here.

She then open one of the wooden double doors just enough for her to fit in and closed it behind her, you and the girls were waiting as you stood there nervous as to who this Kryuger person is, the girls notice this as they try to confront you.

Five-seven: Don't worry master, Kryuger is a common seance man, he won't to anything to you.

Y/N: What makes you say that?

WA2000: Because you have us, duhh...

Y/N: That...doesn't answer my question thought...

M16: You'll find out in a minute.

The two double wooden doors the suddenly about, signaling for you and the girls to walk in, once you did you saw Helian with two other people inside the room, one with orange looking hair and a man that has a frightening expression on his face that made you panic a bit.

Mr. Kryuger: So...your the kid that has poses of the phone?

Y/N: U-hh...y-yes sir...

You responded back to him as you studdered your words a bit, by hearing this mans voice, it sounds like his not happy of seeing a kid like you that has poses of the phone.

Mr. Kryuger: You don't look much...but I guess that can't be helped, we'll skip the introduction, right now we need to discuss sonething important.

He said as he sat down on his chair behind a working desk that filled with paper works and a computer on it.

Mr. Kryuger: Kalina, if you please?

She said as she turned towards the orange hair girl which is a Kalina, she then pull out a tablet and started typing on it.

Kalina: Yes sir.

Once she finish typing on her tablet, the wide screen t.v. behind Kryuger began to light up, this caught you by surprise as you didn't know there was a wide screen t.v. behind him.

The wide screen t.v. then showed a picture of you and with big giant letters beside the picture of you that says "WANTED"

Mr. Kryuger: I'm pretty sure that Angelia informed you about this, right now there's a 20 million dollar bounty on your head and every mercenary and hitmen in this world wants it...

Y/N: Yea, I already know...so what? Your gonna take away my freedom and tose me into a secured facility?

Mr. Kryuger: That would be the case....all though...

He then pause of what he was saying and then had an expression of annoyance and worried on his face, you saw this as to think what he was wotried about.

Mr. Kryuger: ...but I don't think your girls will take kindly of that matter..

He said, you then turn your attention towards the girls as you were shock to see them pointing there guns at Kryuger, there bodies was covered with an aura of pure rage and bloodlust, ready to kill anyone that tries to stand in there way.

Y/N thought: Holy shit...since when did this girls pointed there guns out?! I didn't notice them do that since they were right beside me.

Five-seven: Sir...with all to respect...we will kill you if you try anything "necessary" to our master...

Five-seven said with her gun pointed towards Kryuger, Five-seven and the girls eyes were glowing with killing lust as shadows cover there upper face a bit, Helian and Kalina was worried and panicking a bit from the intense situation that whats happening right know.

Y/N thought: I'm not sure who's scarier...this girls or my mom yelling out my name...

Mr. Kryuger: Don't worry ladies...that's not my intention to do...

Once he said then, the intense killing aura that was surrounding the girls were gone and there eyes stop glowing, they then lowered there weapons as Helian and Kalina sigh in relive that things didn't turn into a killing spree.

Mr. Kryuger: Mr. L/N, I'm giving you an opportunity to give you save heaven her in this mansion so you can be save, also as head of the C.E.O. of Grifon & Kryuger, I will do my best to support you in the future...so don't to anything stupid that can get you killed...understand?

Y/N: Umm...yes sir!

You replied quickly back at him, Kryuger then sigh as he lean back on his chair a bit.

Mr. Kryuger: Now let's discuss something else that's important...the person responsible of putting that 20 million dollar bounty on your head...

Y/N: Oh...did you...find out who it was?

Mr. Kryuger: No, we didn't, we captured one of the mercenaries that targeted you 3 days ago, we were going to interrogate him...but miss M4 SOP ripped his spinal cords out and hanged him up on the ceiling with it...

He said as you jumped a bit after hearing what he said, you then turned towards M4 SOP as she scratched the back of her head embarrassed.

M4 SOP: Hehe~ I was really angry that day and couldn't help myself of killing him...im sorry...

Y/N thoughts: Good thing I didn't witness it...

Mr. Kryuger: Anyway...were still not sure who put the 20 million dollar on you, so we'll try our best to find this person...in the mean time...how about you rest up, you just got out of the hospital so you need some rest, Kalina will lead you to your rooms.

-

You and the girls were following Kalina through the mansion again as you look around and can see how big this place is.

Kalina: I'm not sure if your the luckiest guy alive or the unluckiest guy alive.

Y/N: Huh?...oh, what makes you say that?

Kalina: Well the luckiest part is that your going to be surrounded by different kinds of attractive girls in the future, the unluckiest part is that every mercenary and hitman what's you dead and your going to face them some time in the future...

Y/N: Yea, I guess your right....looks like my life is...now completely complicated huh?

Kalina: Yea, I guess you can say that....well were here.

She said as she stood in front of another two big double wooden doors, Kalina open the two doors up as you and the girls went inside, you saw a big master bed in the room and other decorations.

Kalina: This is your room by the way Y/N

Y/N: Huh? This big open room is mined?

Kalina: Yup, the girls have there own rooms just close to yours...unless you want them to sleep with you of course~

She said in a teasing voice which made you blush a bit, you then look away try to avoid contact from her and the girls that was also blushing a bit from what Kalina said.

Y/N: Umm...that's not necessary...

Kalina giggled as she walked out of your wide open room, you and the girls, you sigh as you had a unhappy expression on your face.

PKP: What's wrong master?

Y/N: I'm just...tired as hell...

BAR: Awww~ but I want to spend time with you more...

FAL: Don't worry, all of us will spend some quality time with Master, right now we should let him rest, so come on ladies

FAL and the others girls left your room, leaving only you and Five-seven which caught your attention?

Y/N: What's wrong Five-seven? Your not going with them?

Five-seven: I'm just...worried about you...that's all...

She said with a gloomy expression on her face, you then walk up to her as you try to confront her.

Y/N: Hay, don't worry, I'll be find now that you and the other girls are with me...so its okay

You said to her as you smile, she then smile back in response as she blushed a bit.

Five-seven: Hay umm...master? Is it alright if I...sleep with you tonight?

She said with a blush on her face, you also blushed as she wants to sleep with you on that big master bed of yours.

Y/N: Umm...s-sure of course you can...b-but won't the girls get mad about it?

Five-seven: Hehe~ don't worry, all of us are willing to share you

Y/N thoughts: Welp....I'm gonna be screwed...A LOT...

Y/N: Welp I'm going to take a shower before I go to bed hehe...

-

Time skip as you just finish taking a shower, you were walked out of the shower room as you tried your hair, you were wearing boxers since you sleep with only boxers on.

Y/N: Jeez, the shower room is also big enough to fit five people in-

You then stop in your tracks as you saw Five-seven on the bed wearing nothing but black bra and black panties on.

Five-seven: Are you ready to go to sleep master~

Y/N thoughts: SMOKIN JESUS TITTY CINNAMON!!

-

Next Time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 8 11
Set in the RailDex universe. A new story! I won't lie, some of you will hate this one. It will be depressing. Seriously depressing. Not my anime, not...
26.7K 247 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...
16.8K 275 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...
11.8K 319 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...