MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

By DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! More

Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #29: A Protector...?
Chapter #30: Playing Games
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~
Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #1: New Opportunity

52 0 0
By DJfox012

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I was sitting down watching T.V. with my dog and cat. My tail swaying slightly and my ear occasionally flicking "Woof!" My dog barked "What Tater Tot?" I asked looking at the mutt. A mutt is a mixture of multiple dogs. "Woof!" He barked again going into a playful stance his tail wagging super quickly. Your probably wondering. Another dog?! From where?! Well... Aaron got him for me... for my birthday... before he completely stopped talking to me. I don't know what happened but... we stopped talking all of a sudden. I pulled Tater onto the couch and he sat in my lap. I looked at my watch and sighed "Time for your meds" I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen of my small apartment.

I reached my hand to grab the syringe but felt a vibration in my right back pocket. I jumped dropping Tater he fell on his face and my ears instantly went down "I'm so sorry baby! Are you ok?" I froze when I heard speaking from my phone "Sorry for what? Well... I'm fine thanks for asking" My face flushed red as I stood back up and grabbed my phone out of my pocket "Anyways" the person continued "How would you... like to room with Laurence, Garroth and I?" the person asked Who even is this? I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at the caller ID.

"Why would I want to move in with you?" "I'm glad you asked. There's a lot hot chicks here that I think you would like" My face once again flushed red as I started to cough "W-Why do you t-think I would care about h-hot chicks..?" "Travis? Are you ok?" I coughed heavily "C-Check the c-caller I-ID" "Oh! Sorry Blue wrong number" the person laughed "Its fine" "I mean you can still move in with us. If you don't mind sharing the basement with Travis" "Actually... that sounds better than living here. Thanks Dante" I smiled brightly even though he couldn't see me.

"You should start getting packed" Dante suggested, I nodded "Will do Dante, I'll see you later" I hung up the phone and put it in back in my pocket. I looked on the ground where Tater Tot was laying face down, I laughed and picked him up "Sorry buddy didn't mean to drop you there" I grabbed the syringe and put some of the liquid meds into it. I picked up Tater Tot and forced his jaw open then dispensed the meds into his mouth. I put Tater back onto the ground and he started to rub his snout on the ground while licking his lips as if I had just given him peanut butter.

I was always told that Tater Tot was a Labradoodle by people on the street but by vets I was told he's a Tibetan mastiff, Lab, Poodle, Siberian husky, chow chow, wolf and probably more. I don't understand how he's so many different breeds of dog but he's part each... he gets his coat from the poodle, colour from both the Tibetan mastiff and Lab, the fluffy chest from the mastiff and chow chow, the sharp fangs from the wolf, partially curly tail and the different coloured eyes from the husky and blueish purple tongue from the chow chow. He has a bright sapphire blue eye and the other is a bright emerald green his nose is both brown and pink. he has an up ear and a floppy ear, his muzzle is black and the rest of his coat golden with some big brownie coloured spots.

He is an active and hyper puppy that is smaller than Axel but will grow to be the size of either Basil or bigger. I walked into the living room my tail wagging slightly "Guess what you two" I looked at Axe and Bas. Basil's head popped up and her tail wagged happily, Axel on the other paw didn't bat an eye "We're moving!" My tail wagged a little quicker. Basil and Axel are just animals so they probably don't understand what 'moving' means but they'll learn every time I tell them we're moving and leave a house we're at. I heard the sound of dog claws hitting the wooden ground behind me when I turned around the mutt jumped onto me causing me to fall over Basil followed and joined in on licking my face.

Your probably wondering... how did that tiny adorable puppy just push you over??  well... last time you heard from me I was in a wheelchair I have got most feeling back in my legs. Most. I can't feel any pain below my waist. I was in the hospital for months healing and being helped to walk again. I was barely able to stand because of how long I was sitting in my wheelchair for, also because of the gashes in my legs from Bento attacking me. It took me a while to actually be able to walk again, I'm just glad I'm here for Axel, Basil and Tater Tot and not Luna, Luna wasn't the best pet baby sitter. So Petal ended up taking over even though she had more 'important' things.

I laughed and aloud the two dogs to lick my face until I couldn't breath I picked up Tater and carried him onto the couch, I lied down and took in a deep breath Tater Tot laying peacefully on my stomach. Basil jumped up onto me pushing the air out of me. I gasped then started to laugh as she layed her head between my legs. I watched the T.V. but started to fall asleep, I wasn't able to keep my eyes open so I did end up falling asleep. When I woke up all the pressure that was on my chest was gone, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Axel and Tater Tot fighting.

Axel Hissed and murred (A/N Murring is a mixture of a meow and a purr but cats will do it when mad kind of like a groan. I'm the only one who calls it murring though 😅) warning Tater Tot to stay away but he didn't listen, he was trying to play with Axel his tail wagging aggressively his paws down and butt up in a playful position. He did jump side to side once and a while until Axel swatted at him at first Axel missed, Tater Tot still though they were playing around until Axel actually clawed him in the eye. Tater jumped back and whimpered that was the moment he realised that Axel wasn't playing around, but before Tater could make his first move Axel lunged himself at Tater Tot and bit his neck.

It was ok I already knew that Axel couldn't bite threw the mane Tater Tot had. Tater Tot broke out of Axel's grip and jumped onto Axel biting his throat and shaking his head angrily, I sat up and growled my ears going back "Alright you two thats enough!" I said sternly, defusing the fight. Tater Tot let go of Axel and looked at me happily his tail once again wagging, Axel ran and hid in the kitchen where Basil popped her head out of. I sighed and sat up "I better start getting packed" I stood up, stretched and looked around.

Basil came up to me and whimpered her ears down and tongue tucked a little more in her mouth "There's no food is there?" her ears perked back up, her tongue stuck out fully and her tail wagged, I sighed limping into the kitchen. I grabbed the dog food and filled Basil's bowl, I looked at Tater Tots bowl and to my surprise Basil didn't eat it, she normally does eat Tater Tots food when she has none left maybe she has learned a lesson from last time.

"I need to start packing. I think I can sell the furniture but keep my main needed things like Basil, Tater Tots and Axels toys, food and beds. My clothes, sheets and blankets. My toys and that sounds bout it" I nodded "I've gotta go get some boxes" I hid my ears and tail and grabbed the animals leashes "Axel, Basil, Tater Tot. C'mon we're going out" As soon as Basil heard 'Going out' her tail wagged and she ran to me showing me her bandana collar so I could put her leash on, Tater grabbed his harness and ran to me.

Tater Tot doesn't always wear his harness since he's young and small so it's often uncomfortable for him when not going for a walk. His harness is dark blue with bones as the clips (seen in the boyfriends girlfriends scenarios) I put it on him and attached the leash to the harness "Axel get your butt over here now" I sighed angrily, After getting Tater Tot Axel hates going on walks not just because of the other dog but because he gets trampled twice as much as he did before. "Axel! I'll allow you to ride on my shoulder!" After the word 'ride' Axel came out of hiding and trotted up to me meowing "Good boy" I put on his leash and helped him onto my shoulder.

"Ok let's go" I opened the door, locked it behing me and as soon as I turned around some people were there "Hey mutt lover" There was three teens two males and a female, all humans "For your information Tater Tots the only mutt here- wait..." I growled "Just because my friend was a werewolf doesn't mean I love mutts!" "Tater Tot" the taller male bursted out laughing "What's your other dogs name? English muffin?" the shorter male laughed along "And let me guess, your cats name is Cheese whiz?" the other male continued, the female looked very uncomfortable like she didn't want to be with them.

"Are you ok ma'am? Are these brutes annoying you?" "Hm...? N-No... well uh..... m-maybe just a little bit..." "Oh shut it Blossom, you know you love us" "Not when your being like this Jaydon" Blossom. She has light gray hair with light pink tips and a magenta streak was in her hair, she had a blossom flower in her ear she had a half hoodie that was pink and gray and she wore some gray shorts and a white collar with a bell on it. She had two different colour eyes one pink and the other a lighter pink which was rare in a hu- I saw swaying behind Blossom. She had a tail, that's why she was so bothered about these two saying these things, she's a werewolf.

"You guys don't even know what a mutt means do you?" I asked annoyed "Yea it's a slang for stupid" Jaydon replied crossing his arms "Yea, but it's also a dog mixed with many breeds" I tried to push passed the people it didn't work. "Where do you think your going old man?" "... D-Did you just call me old?" I laughed "I'm 22 and how old are you guys?" "They're 16, I'm 15" Blossom said quickly "Blossom shut it!" the shorter male turned around "Jordan let the guy threw, there's no need to cause any trouble" Blossom begged "Hmpf... Fine. Let the guy threw Jordan." "Fine." the two moved out of my way and allowed me threw.

Once I got out of the apartment I walked to a store and got a few boxes then went back home, I ended up having to carry all the boxes, Axel and Tater Tot since he got tired. I unlocked the door to my apartment and went inside closing the door behind me, I unleashed the three and took Tater Tots harness off of him. "You guys stay out of trouble while I pack, ok?" I walked into my room carrying one box and started to stuff that box with my clothes, I neatly folded my shirts, hoddies, sweaters, pants and shorts than put them into the box. I repeated that until two big boxes were full of my clothes.

Next I decided to do the pets stuff. I grabbed Axel's red bed, Basil's yellow bed, Tater Tots cyan bed and put them into the box, I then emptied the water and food bowls then put them into the same box, I ended up stuffing the rest of the pet stuff into that one box since I had room. The next thing I decided to pack was my toys, I grabbed my special red squeaky ball and tossed it into the box along with my stuffed narwhal Tommy and my stuffed fox Sly. of course I still had room so I shoved a few pillows and small blankets in along with my toys.

Afterwards I packed up the rest of my stuff and looked around the house "Everything I'll need is packed... All I have to do is sell my furniture now" It was starting to get dark so. I decided to sleep, I jumped onto the couch and turned on the T.V. Slowly falling asleep to the sounds of a stranger talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 106 18
Zane Ro'maeve is abused by his father. Travis Valkrum is possessed by a blood-thirsty demon. Can these two boys find love through the pain?
10.7K 295 32
SAD: Sorrow Affected (by) December. Something being experienced by both Dib AND ZiM. I wonder if they can become friends, just for the winter. Warnin...
8.7K 172 11
!warning! This story contains boyXboy, sexual content, self harm and other mature themes (consider yourself warned) This is a smol Zanvis fanfic and...
68.6K 1.8K 28
Hey all you beautiful shippers! Welcome to my Zene book. There will be fluff, smut, and adventure! (Warning smut and language. You have been warned)