The Boy with the Two Toned Ha...

De dark_kai_art

(F/N) was a shy girl just trying to float her way through school, but that all changed when her great grandfa... Mai multe

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chatper Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Bonus 1
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Bonus 2
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Two Pink Lines

Chapter Thirty-Six

1.7K 76 5
De dark_kai_art

I've put like two or three references to my favorite movies in this book, and they have yet to be discovered. Free cookies to anyone who spots them! Enough of my rambling, enjoy!

Cars honked as they sped by on the busy streets. Snow still lay in piles here and there from the recent storm, the sound of water meeting the pavement filling the air. I stood at a busy intersection, waiting for my turn to walk. Finally, the arrow changed, and I walked briskly across the street with the other people that were going in the same direction as I. Like me, they were still all bundled up in coats, hats, and gloves to fend off the bitterly cold air.

I continued my four block walk in silence, dreading the coming conversation. No matter how good I was at lying, I knew Shura could see through hem the second they left my lips. Finally, he small cafe that Shura wanted me to meet her at came into sight. I entered the small building and pulled off my hat and gloves. Immediately, a hostess that looked around my age approached me.

"Is your name (Y/N) by any chance?" she asked politely.

"Yes, I'm meeting someone here," I told her.

"Is her name Shura?" I nodded. "Alright, follow me," she said before leading me back to a secluded part of the restaurant. Shura was already seated at a small table, a cup of water in hand as she skimmed over a menu. She looked up when I sat, and the hostess disappeared.

"We have a lot to discuss," she said, setting her glass down and folding her hands in front of her on the table. "You've been keeping secrets," she began.

"Secrets? What secrets?" I asked, trying to play dumb. "I haven't been keeping secrets."

"Don't lie to me," she snapped, causing me to jump in surprise. I twisted my fingers under the table in nervousness. She was the only one that could see through my lies, and I hated that. I was used to fooling everyone. "We need to talk about those swords of yours," she said, and it felt as if my heart skipped a beat. "You know something important that you aren't telling me," she pressed. I couldn't maintain eye contact with her, and I looked down, trying to avoid her prying gaze. "So you do," she concluded, leaning back in her chair a little. "You mind making this easier on us and just tell me?" I remained silent, an intern tap battle being waged in my mind.

I can't just go on training without telling my teacher! She could help me just like she helped Rin, I reasoned. But the letter told me not to say a thing about the swords in fear of more information getting out! How do I know I can trust her with this? I sighed in frustration, running a hand through my hair. I looked up at my teacher. She was sitting quietly, her green eyes narrowed but not angry as she looked at me.

"(Y/N)," she began. "I know you would only withhold information from me if it was really important." I nodded at her words, confirming her suspicions. "I know how dangerous all this businesses is, and I know it scares you, if even just a little." I nodded again. "But like I said; this is dangerous. You can't carry this all on your own. You need someone else who understands. You need someone else who understands demon swords," she explained, her voice even and soft, almost gentle.

"I'm not supposed to tell," I muttered quietly. "I was told not tell tell anyone outside my family because it's dangerous and could get me or other people hurt," I explained.

"(Y/N), I need to know what you know about the Sister Swords," Shura pressed gently. "I want to help you, but I can't do that unless you tell me what's going on." There was a beat of silence before she spoke again. "(Y/N), I'm not going to let any of this get to higher ups, not matter what information you tell me, it's between you and me alone. I promise I'm going to help you with whatever this is." She reached across the table and put a hand over mine as she spoke.

I broke at that, spilling everything out to her, all of the information I had learned, all of the concerns and fears, and she took it all willingly. By the time I was done speaking, silent tears were rolling down my face. I looked up at Shura when I was done speaking to see her eyes narrowed, the gears turning in her head. "Okay, (Y/N). Thank you for telling me," she murmured. "I'll tell you what I did with Rin. I made him a training program that helped him control his flames, I'm going to do the same with you, okay? I know that's a lot to take in and sort through, but we'll figure something out," she promised. I nodded and thanked her, wiping away the tears. "All of this stays between you and me, okay?" I nodded again in agreement.

"Alright," she said with a small smile. "Now that that's out of the way, why don't I treat you to some dinner?"

{Line Break}

I stared at the boy in front of me. His lean muscles were very visible through his tight workout shirt. It was evening, and we were sparring in the training center because I wanted to get back into shape as soon as possible, and Bon had nothing better to do that evening. He had offered to spar with me which I gratefully accepted, but I hadn't been entirely sure what I was getting myself into. And now, seeing him like this, I could tell if I was regretting this or not.

We were taking a break in silence, trying to catch our breath. I would never ever say it out loud, but I had to admit: my boyfriend was hot. I felt myself blush at the sight of my boyfriend and looked away, but it was too late. I had already been caught staring.

"Like what you see?" he asked teasingly, stepping up to me and placing a hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him. I blushed harder and stood up, brushing his hands off.

"In your dreams, lover boy," I said, taking my hair out of the messy ponytail and retying it into less of a mess.

"Lover boy?" he asked, and I turned around to see a smirk on his face. He stepped up to me, and before I could back away, he snaked his hands around my wait, pulling me tightly against him. He leaned down to press a kiss to my lips, but I pushed his face away with a grimace. Even though I was just as sweaty as he was, I wasn't kissing him until he took a shower.

"Take it easy, tiger," I teased, pressing a finger to his lips. He frowned. "Get a shower first," I told him as I squirmed out of his arms. "Then we'll talk about that kiss." He pouted at my words.

"We've barely sparred at all. I have to wait through this, and take a shower?" he whined.

"Yes. You do," I confirmed, causing him to huff in irritation. "Come on," I said, getting into my fighting stance. He quickly took up his stance, and we immediately went at it. We were both going easy on each other, just trying to get back into the swing of things. He was also a lot larger than me and a lot stronger. I could tell he was worried about hurting me, but I promised him I would tell him if anything was wrong with the fight.

I narrowed my eyes as I saw an opening to grab his fist when he swung wide with his right fist. He wasn't putting his whole weight into the blow but just enough that he was off balance. I grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, compromising his already faulty balance even more. I took that chance to press my foot into the back of his knees quickly sending him to the floor to land on his back. I quickly straddled his waist, pinning him to the floor.

I stuck my tongue out at him childishly, and he just shook his head as he looked up at me. His fingers were suddenly attacking my ribs again, causing me to shriek with laughter. He carefully flipped me over and continued to assault my sides, just like he had done the other night on the couch. He had found my weakness, and he was going to use it.

Suddenly, lips were pressed to mine. Despite my earlier statements, I gave into the kiss, loving the feeling of his lips pressed hard against mine. His hands came to a split second rest on my waist before coming under my shirt to rub my soft skin. It was intoxicating. He was intoxicating. It was like I couldn't get enough of him. I was addicted. And that was going to be the end of both of us. He was my flaw. I would stop at nothing to protect him. I knew it would hurt one of us along the way. It was going to end with one of us hurt, unable to forgive the other.

I didn't know what to do.

I felt him frown against my lips before he pulled back. I looked up at him from my spot on the ground. "Why'd you stop?" I managed breathlessly.

"What's wrong?" he asked immediately, completely ignoring my question. "You haven't been acting like yourself lately," he said softly. "Is everything alright?" he asked, his voice filled with love. His tone of voice made my insides constrict because I knew I couldn't tell him anything. I couldn't do anything but lie to him, to tell him that I was fine and nothing was wrong. And that's exactly what I did.

"I'm fine, Ryuji," I said, placing a hand on his cheek. "I promise. It's just been a long few weeks," I said, hoping that would satisfy him. I inwardly breathed a sigh of relief when he nodded. His lips suddenly returned to mine in a light peck, speaking his love he felt for me. "I love you, Ryuji," I muttered.

"Love you, too," he said, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck. I could tell he still thought something was wrong, and he was right. I felt so awful for lying to him all this time. I would be easier on the both of us if I would just tell him the truth. It would save us from a boatload of pain in the future. I knew I would feel better if I could just tell him. I knew all of the weight would be taken from my shoulders, but I couldn't risk anything. I couldn't risk loosing him for good. I didn't know how I would go on if he wasn't here with me. I would rather have him at a distance where I can still see him than have him gone forever, never to see him again.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

52K 1.2K 16
You squeezed his hand a little. "Don't let go, please." "I won't. I promise." He leaned over and kissed you on the cheek. "I won't let go." --- OMFG...
37.1K 726 11
OK so Superbat is one of my favourite ships in DC and also Batman and Superman are both my favourite Superheros so I decided to put them my favourite...
19K 484 24
Y/N L/N comes back from America after leaving her childhood best friend for 5 years even though they kept connection but it's different when it's in...
157K 6.5K 24
Write your own fate in the stars, I will be here to pick you up should you fall while finishing your story, and if al...