Stay - Sabriel

By Akira_Vargas

After Ketch saved Gabriel from Asmodeus he was messed up. So was Sam after seeing his long lost friend who he... More

Chapter one - Silence
Chapter two - First Words
Chapter three - Closure
Chapter five - Our Brothers Are So Gay
Chapter six - The Day After
Chapter seven - A night out
Chapter eight - Death
Chapter nine - Revenge
Chapter ten - Before we go
Chapter eleven - Don't you die on me
Chapter twelve- Past and Passion
Chapter thirteen - Sorry
Chapter fourteen - I am all yours
Chapter fifteen - Time to go home
Chapter sixteen - I need air
Chapter seventeen- Olani Hoath Ol
Chapter eighteen - Family problems
Chapter nineteen - The hunt
Chapter twenty- Karaoke and mysterious girls
Chapter twenty-one - Inside the beast's lair
Chapter twenty-two - Aftermath
Chapter twenty-three - Talks about heaven
Chapter twenty-four- Tales from the bunker
Chapter twenty-five - Gabriel's back in action
Chapter twenty-six - The Angels
Chapter twenty-seven - Crowley
Chapter twenty-eight - Raphael
Chapter twenty-nine - Family can be exhausting
Chapter thirty - Vacation
Chapter thirty-one - Lost children and Nightmares
Chapter thirty-two - Alone
Chapter thirty-three - Together again
Chapter thirty-four - Staring
Chapter thirty-five - Routine
Chapter thirty-six - Perfect
Chapter thirty-seven - Chuck
Chapter thirty-eight - Archangels
Chapter thirty-nine - Falling
Chapter fourty - Grief
Chapter fourty-one - Adjusting
Chapter fourty-two - Fire
Chapter fourty-three - Going out
Chapter fourty-four - Forever
A/N (again)
Chapter fourty-five - Wedding preparations and Aunts
Chapter fourty-six - In Sickness and In Health
Chapter forty-seven - Defeating God
A/N

Chapter four - Trouble

2.7K 82 95
By Akira_Vargas

As Sam woke up the other was still sleeping. He seemed to be so at peace it was incredible. It was kind of adorable to be perfectly honest. Sam carefully sat up to not wake the angel.

After he did that he got his phone out to check the time. It was already 12 pm which was late for Sam since he was usually an early bird.

He decided to get out of bed and make breakfast. Sam was glad that he didn't wake Gabriel because the other needed this sleep.

After he had cooked up a little breakfast his gaze fell upon the veil of grace. Sam then decided to take it with him in the hope that Gabriel would agree on taking it.

As he arrived Gabriel was already awake and brushed through his hair. "Morning, Sam."

"You seem cheery." The tall one smiled. "I've made breakfast." He sat two plates down a long with two glasses and started eating himself.

"Thank you, Samsquatch. You're a real darling." Gabriel winked at the other who just rolled his eyes and smiled because he was too happy that the angel was himself again to be annoyed.

After the two of them ate Sam started to look a bit more serious again. "Gabe, we need to talk." As he finished that sentence he pulled out the other's grace.

The angel's eyes widened. "No! I'm not going to. Not now."

Sam reached out to put his hand on the angel's. "Please. This will help you. The world needs you! We need you." His voice got softer. "Gabriel, I need you!"

The other just starred at him and slowly reached for the bottle filled with his angel juice. "Well, looks like I'm gonna power up for my damsel into stress." He tried his best to grin but fear filled his golden eyes as he took his grace and downed it like a shot of whiskey which he would have preferred.

After he had consumed all of his grace his eyes lit up just as if he were to use his powers.

Sam smiled at him. "See it wasn't too bad. Let's tell the other's." But just as they arrived in their kind of living area where the other's were Sam's phone started to buzz.

As he picked up he put it on speaker so anyone can hear. He soon regretted his choice because the voice from the other line was way too familiar. It was Asmodeus.

As Gabriel heard his voice fear shot through his whole body. He knew taking his grace was a bad idea.

"I know you have something that belongs to me and I would like to have it back."

Sam got a bit nervous. "I don't know what you're talking about." He tried his best to remain calm so that Gabriel wouldn't have to worry. But it wasn't working. He was full on panicking.

"I know that you have Gabriel, the archangel and I want him back." Asmodeus voice sounded annoyed.

"Yeah, how about no." Sam was just about to hang up when Asmodeus spoke again.

"I'm gonna get him anyway and if you won't cooperate I will destroy your little bunker and your family. You have ten minutes to return him."

Sam was unsure what to say but he didn't need to say anything as Asmodeus hung up. He grabbed Gabriel's shoulders to reassure him.

"I'm not gonna let him take you, okay?" He shot him a weak smile. "Okay, so our plan. We're gonna put you back in your room while we greet Asmodeus with our angel blades."

Castiel nodded. "That sounds like the best plan that we can organise in 10 minutes."

They got Gabriel back in his room and stayed with him until they were sure someone arrived.

The bunker went on lock down. So Sam, Dean and Castiel got their weapons out and made their way to the living area.

This was suicide and Sam knew it but he couldn't give Gabriel up that easy. Every turn they made his stomach felt worse. The loud noise of the bunker's security system was ringing in his ears.

As they arrived in their entrance or main area they got attacked by three demons which they were able to fight off.

But as Sam turned back to the way they came a force threw them against the wall and they couldn't move. Asmodeus was standing proudly in front of them. In his dumb white suit which Sam never liked.

"Your warding wasn't designed for the likes of me, Samuel." He walked up to them looking victorious. "I've come to claim what is mine." He looked at the way they came.

Sam looked in fear as two demons dragged Gabriel into the area. He felt helpless because he was unable to move unable to help his friend.

The archangel's breathing was faster as he feared of what might happen. His gaze falling upon Sam who looked desperate to help.

Asmodeus then walked up to Gabriel. "I've missed you, boy." He was talking to him as if he was a child and not one of heaven's most deadliest weapons. "I'm gonna have to punish you rather severely I'm afraid."

Gabriel tried to escape the demons grasp as he looked at Sam in panic. "You look better then I thought." Asmodeus put the other's head in his hands looking at him. "They patched you up didn't they? How sweet."

He then let go of the angel's face and nodded for the demon's to take him away before giving his attention to the three who were still trying to move. Sam especially.

"As for you three." He flicked his hand and the next thing Sam knew was that an indescribable pain went through his whole body. They were dying.

But as Gabriel saw this he digged himself out of that hole and shoved the two demons over the railing. Getting Asmodeus attention who was surprised.

"Gabriel what are you doing, son? You know too well what I can do to you. I broke you."

The archangel looked directly at him his eyes glowing.

"You're too weak!"

Gabriel healed his wounds as the shadow of his wings could be seen. Sam was in complete awe.

Asmodeus tried to hit Gabriel with what Sam could only describe as a ball of pure destruction. But the angel just waved it away as if it was a tennis ball or something in that direction.

"Not anymore." The archangel grinned for a second. "Oh, by the way I've always hated that dumbass suit." He raised his hand a bit and made him go up in flames. A wave of satisfaction rushed over him while he watched him die.

Sam felt a great wave of pressure fall off of him as he was able to move again. He stood up as Gabriel walked down the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Sam went up to him and put one of his hands on his arm.

"No, I could really use some candy right now." He smiled while Sam just rolled his eyes chuckling a bit. "Aww come on Samsquatch you found that humorous admit it."

The two were just standing there for a bit with Gabriel making dumb comments until Dean broke their little moment.

"So are you going to help us defeat alternated Michael?"

"Alternated who?" Gabriel looked at the other confused.

Dean looked at Sam and Cas. "You didn't tell him?" He then started to explain the whole ordeal.

Gabriel looked at Sam. "Yeah, I love you, Samsquatch but no way! Fuck that. That is Michael you're talking about. Nope." He threw his hands in the air. "That's like suicide."

Castiel looked at him confused. "Everything we try is basically suicide."

"On top of that I have personal matters to attend to like revenge!" The archangel crossed his. "I'll go then."

But just before he could zap away he felt Sam grip his arms. "Gabriel, please. How about we help you with your revenge and you help us. I can buy you sweets and cook for you as well."

The archangel sighed and rolled his eyes. "But I need to power up first. We also need the right weapons because we're going to kill a god and his son's."

Sam smiled happily. "Thank you."

Dean just shrugged. "Great so that this has been dealt with. I'll go look for a hunt." He left the room.

"I'll join you." Castiel just followed him out of the room and Sam shared a look with Gabriel.

"Yo, Samsquatch, Is your brother banging my brother?" He snapped a candy bar into existence and grinned.

Sam chuckled a bit. "No, Dean is too oblivious to his own feelings but they totally want to."

"We need to get them together. But firstly wanna watch some Netflix?" The archangel took Sam's arm excited. "I think I missed a lot."

Sam smiled. "Sure, why not?"

The two then went back to Sam's room where Gabriel snapped a TV into existence along with some snacks. He offered Sam a bag of chips. "Some snacks for the snacc?"

The hunter just ignored this and connected his laptop with the TV. "So, what do you want to watch?"

Gabriel shrugged. "What's new?"

Sam scrolled through the newer shows. The angel then told him to play 'The Umbrella Academy' because he thought it looked interesting.

The hunter then sat down on his bed next to Gabriel who was already chewing on some snacks.

They watched the first few episodes together as Gabriel made a few dumb comments about how Dean behaves similarly to Diego because they're both these angsty antihero type of characters. Sam laughed in response.

Gabriel then moved to look directly at him. "So what's our team name?" He smiled like an overly excited child.

"Team name? For what?"

"For getting Castiel and Dean together. You now we need a cool team name." He grinned from ear to ear as he put a gummy bear into his mouth. "How about Sabriel for now? Oh, and our mission name will be Destiel!"

Sam rolled his eyes. "If we have to."

Gabriel just nodded and put a gummy bear into the other's mouth. Who reluctantly ate it. "So, how about we listen in on them or look through their stuff." He snapped them into Dean's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 15 16
!Destiel! !There will be some Sabriel references! !Sam Winchester X Reader! (A bit Gabriel X Reader too...) Cover is my edit😂 Sorry if it sucks I t...
5.4K 226 21
The Winchesters ask Samandriel to help them with something. Well, this isn't a big deal, isn't it? That's what he thought until he hears that he has...
515 18 13
This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walked into the scene. He went to Cas. He wa...
40.4K 1K 23
This is my attempt at making a quite realistic Destiel fanfiction or how I imagine things would be if Destiel actually became canon in the show. So t...