Being Matthews Espinosa Littl...

By magcon_G_E

Gissel Espinosa went to Magcon Dallas with her brother Matthew Espinosa and she met all of the Fun crazy attr... More

Met the little espinosa
Chapter 1 The Phone Call.
Chapter 2 They Meet
Chapter 3 The Dream
Chapter 4 They All Meet Her
Chapter 5 He Asks Her
Chapter 6 At The Airport
Chapter 7 The Plane Ride
A BIG CHANGE IN THE STORY
Chapter 8 Its Official
Chapter 9 She Tells Him
Chapter 10 Magcon Houston
Chapter 11 After Magcon
Chapter 13 A Normal Day
Chapter 14 Facetime Calls
Chapter 15 Goodbyes
Chapter 16 Together Again
Chapter 17 Nice Day To Play
Chapter 18 Just Another Day
Chapter 19 Fun Races and Taco Bell
Chapter 20 Magcon Day
Chapter 21 Wonderful Day With Them
Chapter 22 Disney World
Chapter 23 Last Day In Orlando
Chapter 24 The Movies and Burger King
Chapter 25 Fair Day
Chapter 26 The Accident
Chapter 27 Please Wake Up
Chapter 28 She Woke Up
Chapter 29 She Leaves
Chapter 30 Beach Date
Chapter 31 GoodByes Again
Chapter 32 I Miss You Bella
Chapter 33 Surprise
Chapter 34 Carnival Drama
Chapter 35 Fun Day With The Fam
Chapter 36 Pool Day Fun
Chapter 37 Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 38 No Matt No
Chapter 39 Leave Now
Chapter 40 Is This Peace Gonna Last
Chapter 41 Maybe It Will Last
Chapter 42 Time To Be Happy
Chapter 43 No Ryder No
Chapter 44 Why Did This Happen To Us
Chapter 45 Lonely Nights
Chapter 46 Is It Almost Over?
Chapter 47 Road Block
Chapter 48 Im Scared
Chapter 49 Stupid Pains
Chapter 50 I Wanna Leave
Chapter 51 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 52 Nice Day
Chapter 53 Flights and Airports
Chapter 54 Magcon DC
Chapter 55 Mall Time
Chapter 56 Merry Christmas
Chapter 57 Happy Birthday Nash
Chapter 58 Boring Hotel Days And Surprise
Chapter 59 Magcon Again
Chapter 60 I Hate Goodbyes
Chapter 61 That's him
Chapter 62 The Nighmare Is Over
Chapter 63 Before Magcon Nashville
Chapter 64 Magcon Nashville
Chapter 65 Insults
Chapter 66 Were All Friends Again
Chapter 67 Before The Double Date
Chapter 68 Double Date
Chapter 69 Hotel Days
Chapter 70 This Amazing
Chapter 71 Hotel Prank War
Chapter 72 Cleaning Is Tiring
Chapter 73 Time Flies Fast
Chapter 74 All Together Again
Chapter 75 Canada Is Cool
Chapter 76 Snow Fight
Chapter 77 Goodbye Shawn
Chapter 78 Deal Has Been Made
Chapter 79 Crazy House Fun
Chapter 80 Bye Old Hello New
SEQUEL IS OUT
THANKS YOU

Chapter 12 She Goes Home

8K 125 19
By magcon_G_E

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the Shower running And someone singing. I realized it was Lox. Wow she sounds Beautiful. I get out of the bed. I go to my suit case. This is my last day here Im going back home to my parents. I miss them so much. I check the time 11AM. I go to my suit case and I chose some skinny blue jeans and a Shawn Mendes Baseball Tee and a Magcon hoodie that I had gotten from Bart. And I chose my Neff Blue Beanie and of course my undergarments.

I was planning to curl my hair even Thoe my hair is naturally curly but yesterday I straightened so it wasn't curly no more. I wasn't going to wash my hair today because I washed it yesterday two times and it still looked good and smelled good.

So after I chose my clothes. I went to my bed and layed down. And I just thought about Last night. Why why did she have to start that yesterday. Why was Jack being like that to me. Well All im going to do today is ignore him. Because I don't want Drama no more. I'm 15 I don't need Drama in my Life.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Lox walk out and was Still singing. HEY BAE she yelled. BAE I yelled back and went up to her and hugged her she hugged me back. Okay ima Shower because your clean and im dirty I said letting go of her. She laughed. Okay go she said going to the corner where the food we bought yesterday was. Oh I forgot about that I said. Yeah me too she said. Okay ima go shower I said grabbing my clothes.

I walk Into the restroom. I put my hair in a bun and i brush my teeth then I undressed And then I walked into the shower and turned the water on I washed my Body. 10 mins later I walked out of the shower. I dried my self off and I put my clothes on. After That I take my hair out of the bun and I grab my curling iron and curl my hair.

After I finished I look at my self In the mirror. I did my simple makeup. A little mascara eyeliner and foundation for a little coverage. I thought i looked good. I put my beanie on and I collect all my things and I walked out with my dirty clothes and all my stuff that belonged to me and put it in my suit case.

I put my black socks and my blue vans. And then I packed up all my stuff because I was leaving after Magcon ended. I go back home before Matt he leaves tomorrow night. I leave early because I asked Bart for a earlier flight yesterday because Im home sick. And I just need my parents right now and when I get back home I will tell my parents about Me and Shawn and the whole Ryder situation.

I packed up All my shoes and all my stuff from the bath room. And I put all my dirty clothes in a bag and put it in my suit case. Everything was in my suit case. And I put my lap top in my bag pack. I unpluged my chargers and I put it in my bag back and then all my stuff was packed up And ready to go. I look around and I see nothing of mines. So I knew I was good.

I went to lay down and Lox was just on her phone. I'm tired I say. Well you did pack everything she said giggling and putting her phone down. Yeah true I say. Do you wanna take your snacks to go she said holding up my bag of snacks that I bought. Yes I said getting up and grabbing them from her and putting it in my bag back. Okay now I'm officially packed I said looking at my one suit case and my Bag back In the corner 🎒.

Well yeah your officially packed she said. Yeah I'm going to miss you I said. I know i will to I won't see you for two weeks she said. I know your really my only friend that is a girl I said. Really how don't you have friends she said. I don't know they just don't like me I've always been a loner I said. Awww my bae she said getting up and hugging me I hug her back.

God im going to miss you I said in her hair almost crying. I know me to Girl she said letting go of me. Okay let's go get something to eat She says. Okay I say. Do you want to go to that cafe around the block she says grabbing her purse. Yeah sure lets go I really need some caffeine I said grabbing my Vans wristlet. Yeah me to she said grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me towards the door.

We walk out the room and she lets go of me. And we walk to the lobby and walk outside. Dang it's cold I say. Yeah I know it is really cold she says. Lets run to the cafe cuz it's really cold I said. Okay let's go she says starting to run I do the same. We get to the cafe and we walk into the warm cafe. Ahh this is better i say. Yes yes it she says. We sit down and we order we eat and talk and then we leave. Okay let's run back down to the hotel I say before we walked outside. Okay she says and we opened the door and we ran to the hotel.

We get to the hotel and we walk into the warmth of the hotel. And went to our room. We walk in and see that it was 2PM. Okay the show starts at 4. So we could just hang out and chill and then leave at 3:50 she said. I would like that But lets leave at 3:30 i want to get there early to see my Houston fans I said. Oh yeah okay let's do that she said.

We chilled talked and then we left at 3:30. We called a cab because I had to take my bags. We get to the lobby and we put the bags in the trunk. And they drove us to the venue. We got to the venue And we went thru the back and I put my stuff backstage. Then i went out the front where the fans were and they were all yelling and scream and came running towards me. I give them all hugs and sign stuff and take pictures and I apologize for not being there yesterday and then it got out of hand I had to go back inside.

I was upset but it was becoming a safety hazard. I walk in and look at the time 3:45. I also get a text from Shawn.

Shawn=S Gissel=G

S- Where are you baby were looking for you and Lox 👀

G- Were at the venue I wanted to come early so I can see my fans but they made me come back in 😭😖

S- Okay we'll be there soon. Awww It's okay you'll see them again. 😊

G- Yeah I know 😊. Also After the event I'm leaving Back home.

S- Baby why? Ima miss you.

G- I know I will to but I'm home sick and i miss my parents. Baby I love you but I have to go bye 😘😘

S- Okay I understand. Bye baby 😘😘

I had to go because Bart wanted to talk to me. I go to the area where Bart was and I sit down next to him. Hi Bart I say to him and I hug. Hi Gissel he says hugging me back. Okay it's nothing bad but I wanted to give you and Lox Something he says. He takes out a Box and hands it to me I open it and I was pretty Ring with and infinity sign on it and it said We Love You on the inside. Thank you so much I said putting it on my ring finger.

It fitted perfectly. I hugged him Thank you so much I said. Your welcome. We love you is the guys and me and Lox. You and Lox have the same ring he said. We do I said. Yes you do he said. Lox come here I yelled. She came over to us. Were matching I said getting up and I showed her my ring and she showed me her ring . Yes we are she said smiling. I hugged her and I asked Bart to take a picture of me and her. And I took a picture with Bart.

And i took a photo of Lox and Bart. And then I asked someone to take a picture of all three of us they did and I posted them on Twitter.

Gisselespi: Here with some amazing People there literally my Family Thank you so much @BartBardelon 💖😊 and @MahgonyLox I love you bae😘💕.

I posted it and I put my phone Away. I went to the back of the venue and then I see Shawn and the guys walk in. SHAWN I scream and run to him and he opens his arms and I run into them and he hugs me really tight. And then we release. I go and hug Matt and the rest of the guys. Jack.G was last I just stood in front of him. Umm hi jack I said and walk away. He grabbed me by the waist. And brings me Into a hug.

I'm so sorry I was being stupid and being mean I'm sorry he says. It's Okay i was being rude and I'm sorry I say. He releases me No she was being rude you tried to be nice and I was being mean so no you no say sorry he says. Its Okay i forgive you I say Giggling. We're all good Taylor says. Yes we're good I say jumping on his back. And then he started running. Where are you taking me I said grabbing on to him. To the room were about to be announced He said.

We get to the room and he puts me down. Wow you saved me a lot of walking thank you I said. Your welcome he said kissing my cheek. He smiles and hugs me again. Thank you big bro I said kissing his cheek too. Taylor releases me. The guys walk in. Okay there gonna start calling your names the women said. They called our names and then we went on stage we did the same thing we do at all our shows and then it ended.

We go backstage. And I go to my bags. Well it's my time to leave I said my flight leaves 9:30 and it's 8:30. Okay bye you guys I said starting to crying. I hug all of them and tell them how much they mean to me and that i will miss a lot and they i love so much. The last three were the hardest good byes ever it was Lox and Taylor and Shawn. I was gonna see my brother like in a day later so it was a normal goodbye. Bye Lox thank you so much for being my friend it means so much to me i love you so much and i will miss you to much I said crying . Bye bae your welcome your an amazing person never forget that and i love you and will miss you so much she said hugging me and crying.

I've gotten so close to her in week we let go and i go to Taylor. Bye Taylor thank you for showing you do love me I love you big bro call me everyday please I said crying into his chest. Bye baby Sis I do love you and don't worry i will call you everyday he says kissing my head and then we let go. All the guys and me are close. But me and Taylor gotten closer and I love him so much. Bye he said giving me another hug. Bye Taylor i said into his chest.

I then move to Matt Bye Matt I said hugging him crying into his chest Bye teddy bear 🐻 I'll see you tomorrow night i love you he said. Yeah i know i love you too pooh bear i said giggling we use to call each other that when we were smaller.

We let go and I move on to Shawn I full on cry hard now Bye Shawn I will miss you so much I love so much baby thank you for being there for me when i needed you I said crying into his chest and he hugged me so tight and He picked me up and spinned me a little I just kept on crying. Bye Gissel I will miss you more than you would ever imagine I love you so much and I will always be here for you baby he says Putting me down and drying my tears.

I know it's dumb to cry after knowing them for a week but there my only friends in my life and I'm leaving them. Bye baby I say kissing him me and him pull apart. We all group Hug and Bart was already waiting for me at the door I walk to him with my bags and I turn around one last time and I wave. I LOVE YOU GUYS I yell. WE LOVE YOU MORE they say it back and i just smile.

We walk out to the Cab we leave for the airport. I get there and I go they security and get on the plane. And I was off to go home.

Taylor's P.O.V

When she was leaving I wanted to cry. I had gotten really close to her she was my baby sis. All the guys were sad. We didn't want her to leave. Plus it wouldn't be the same With out her. We leave tomorrow at night. Shawn looked really upset.

Wow it's crazy how you get really close to a person really quick. Okay what now Jc Said. Lets just go back to the hotel and let's go to sleep I said. Alright let's go Shawn said. We get In the car and we leave to the hotel. We get to the hotel and we fall asleep early for the first time. I changed brushed my teeth and went my bed and I closed my eyes and fell asleep

Shawn's P.O.V

Wow I got really close to her. I miss her being in my arms. Well she is my girlfriend and I love her. But I'm sad but I also happy i want to go see my family. I miss them so much. But im going to miss Gissel so much. I think we are all ready to go See our family but we will all mis each other. I changed and brushed my teeth and I went to my and bed and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Matt's P.O.V

I miss her already. She's my baby sister. But Im not that upset as Taylor Shawn and Lox They Got so close. Well obviously her and Shawn got close there Dating now. They love her I know they do. But I will see her tomorrow so I'm not that upset but I still miss her. I changed and brushed my teeth and went to bed and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

There's chapter 12

A/N

It got a little sad I know. But it's okay I LOVE YOU GUYS 😊💕🙈😘.

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 410 23
This story is about Katherine and her friends, Jenn and Elena. They go to Magcon, and Katherine meets Matthew Espinosa. She wasn't a die hard Magcon...
852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...
13K 343 25
Bailey Dallas is just a normal 17 year old girl...except her slight internet fame and her older brother Cameron, who she travels with. She has always...
56.5K 1K 35
Ariana Espinosa. A girl with a tough past and a famous brother. Her brother being Matt, is 100% overprotective over her. Especially when it comes to...