Missing Soul: the immortal pr...

By MsRennzz

2039; I was 20 years old...when I last saw my idols...Bangtan... I was 20 years old...when I last talked to m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: soulmates
Chapter 2:The meeting
Chapter 4: The old legend
Chapter 5-Krisel's Cute revenge-
Chapter 6-Inner Demon-
Chapter 7-Fallen for her
Chapter 8-his stone-
Chapter 9-Funeral-
Chapter 10-God's message-
Chapter 11-what if-
Chapter 12-her aura-
Chapter 13-lucifer's words-
Chapter 14-drunk-
Chapter 15-man in black-
Chapter 16-Grim Reaper-
Chapter 17-Anxiety Attack-
Chapter 18-The truth-
Chapter 19-My Throne-
Chapter 20-5 years later-
Chapter 21-advice-
Chapter 22-she's here-
Chapter 23-jealous-
Chapter 24-forbidden promise-
Chapter 25-war-
Chapter 26-first kiss-
Chapter 27-the talk-
Chapter 28-The research-
Chapter 29-Deepest secret-
Chapter 30-His Memories-
Chapter 31

Chapter 3: Meeting Lucifer

279 7 1
By MsRennzz

"My name is Annareah Dawn Krisel Holwester Kwesterlyn..."

_____________

Bold- English
Bold/italic/underline-telepathy
Underline-letter
Italic- flashback
Normal-Korean or narrative

"I'm 21 years old..." I said shortly...

"Well then...good luck!! Oh and umm boys... can you tour her around Seoul and the building...it's been long since she last came here!" Shi Hyuk said while he winked...I sent him a telepathy...

"I'm gonna kill you Shi Hyuk!"

"Oh Yeah!!! Good luck with that!!"

I looked at these 7 men and they looked at me...I looked away avoiding eye contact...

"In somehow...have we...met before Mrs. Kwesterlyn?" Suga asked me while he looks at me curiously...

"That's 'Miss' to you, Suga...and no...we haven't met before until now... and please...don't be too formal...call me Krisel..." I told him..

"S-sure..." He said looking away...blushing?? Rm then suddenly cough...

"Sorry to disturb but...shall we start the tour?" Rm said...

"Sure..." I said as I walked out...

~time skip~

To be honest, I already memorised this whole place...I mean, come on...I've been living for like 900 years...I've been walking here SO many times...Shi Hyuk Just loves to tease me... he thinks that sooner or later,with this plan of his, I'll fall in love with one of them or all of them...he's old as hell but can sometimes be annoying like a kid... now back to the present... these 7 boys are actually VERY noisy...like Namjoon...I never thought he could be this noisy...I mean his parents are quiet...same goes with Jimin, I mean his father is a bit chatty and all but he's not touchy and his mom is quiet but i swear he is way opposite from his parents...it'll be chaos in my house if we'll live in one roof...especially with this Yoongi. I may like his swag but he keeps dissing me...I quietly sigh as we all reached the rooftop...where I saw a stunning view... this is Seoul??... I guess it really changed...I was so stunned that I froze...I then consciously looked at my watch and saw it was already 8... Time is too fast...

"It's 8 already...maybe we should continue the tour tomorrow..." I said looking down...I look up and flashed my fake smile at them...

They all waved at me and I went out of the building...but something seems to stop me from leaving the building...

Then the sky then moved fast...everything was fast...the cars the people...suddenly all the rush stops...I look around while I look at my watch and saw...11:36pm...3 hours...I checked my phone and it was still February 28...I looked at the left and saw Big Hit building...I then saw Bangtan gathering up...I tilted my head as I felt something strange...they all then looked at me and waved...

"Krisel?! What are you doing here?? I thought you were home??" J-hope asked...

They all then heard a noise...they all look in front and saw an arrow aiming at Taehyung... my heart started beating fast again and my eyes widened as I used my speed power to run and catch the arrow...as I stood in front of Taehyung, I held the arrow right before the arrow hits my forehead...just right in time...

BTS POV

As we saw Krisel we suddenly heard noise...we look in front and saw an arrow aiming for taehyung's head...the suddenly like a flash of a lightning, Krisel appears in front of him and single handed caught the arrow right before it touches her forehead...

Krisel's POV

the leaves from the floor flew away as I breathe in and out...the arrow was iron and it was burning like hell... I looked at the mark at its side and saw... 'demon'.  I tossed the arrow up in the air, a few inches above my head, and burned it like it was leaves...I used my sensing power to detect the demon...and it was behind us...I used my magnetic powers for demons and the demon came flying towards my hands ...the demon who threw the arrow is now in my hands...

"What do you want from them..."I asked coldly...

"Our Master will find you and those seven souls of yours and he will kill all of you!! Including all of the creatures and the ones that'll be left will be us!!" He yelled at me...

"That is how you speak to your queen?...lucifer is nothing against me...I could squish him like a bug when Im pissed off...leave them alone..." I said with piercing cold eyes...with that I burned him to pieces...

I turn around to see the boys standing in shock...

"In some cases like this, I kill the mortal who will see my powers or my immortal form...but in this case...I even saved you... go ahead and hate me...I'll even leave Korea...just don't tell anyone what you saw..." I said as I walked away...but something made me stop and I was so shocked about it...

"No...stay...I want to know more about you..." Rm said... "my parents would always tell me that they have an immortal friend, that one day would come and visit them again..." he added

"Same goes with my parents" Jimin said...

"Mr. Park and Mr. Kim told you about me? Those two idiots doesn't know how to shut their mouths up, do they..." i said while chuckling a bit

"Can we talk..." they all said...

"S-sure..." I said...nervously?? Why am I nervous!? Keep it cool Krisel...

~time skip~

I don't know if I'll be annoyed or what...

"What will happen if your tail gets cut?? Wait...do you guys have tails??" Taehyung asked...

"Some of us have and some doesn't..." I sid with a bored + annoyed expression...these kids just asks dumb things...Ugh...what a waste...

"Here comes a serious one...why did you save us??" Suga asked... geez it's really serious...

"...Cause...you're the 7 souls...my soul... if you die...I'll die for sure..."I said...

"Aren't you dead already??"they all asked

"No. Not yet...didn't you listen to what I said about immortals??" I said looking at them.... with my left eyebrow raising...

"We did...but...how old are you??" They all said again

"I'm 993 years old..." I said shortly...

"Really?? Then 7 more years..." Rm said looking at me with sorrow in his eyes...

"I know..."

" then what can break this thingy...spell??" Jin asked

"I...don't know..." I said looking down... then... I suddenly sensed a presence of a demon...it was a strong one...this aura...I know this aura...

"What's the matter Krisel??" Jimin asked curiously

"Lucifer..."

"What??" They all said in unison...

I used my powers to create a blanket that can make you invisible...

"Here...hide behind That bush and never peek nor come out...be as quiet as you can if you still love your life! Go..." They did what I said...then lucifer appeared...

"Krisel~ my love!!!" he said in English as He walks up to me and held my chin and leaned for a kiss, I looked away, trying to avoid the kiss...this guy is crazy in love with me to be honest... i hate it...

Name:Lucifer
Age:————
Birthday:————
Death day:————
Sin:Lust, Greedy, Pride, etc
Info:
-Crazily In love with Krisel
-wants to take over the world
-kills the men who touches his love
-only loves Krisel
-will give the world to Krisel
-Krisel
-will never hurt her(Literally)
-will do everything to get her
-listens to her

He sighs and cupped my face with his pale and long fingers...

"Why won't you just come with me...let's go home...I miss you...and I need you..." he begged...I yanked his hands off my face...

"Lucifer...how many times do I have to tell you...I DONT WANT TO GO WITH YOU!!!" I yelled...

"Why do you want to stay?? Are you..perhaps.. Still hoping...you'll find your soul?? Come on!! 7 last years...you'll be a goners...but if you come with me... I'll make you the queen...join me... let's finish the world..."

"No..."

"One day you'll realise that you should've accepted my offer...but even on your last breath...you're still welcome..." He then hugs me...he then chuckled...

"but...the next time you'll be hiding those 7 souls of yours...make sure not behind the bush...I better leave...I love you.."

____________

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.2K 18
"Something isn't right..! Why were Tae's eyes red..? J-Jimin too!" I exclaimed to Jungkook. "Listen...There's something I've been hiding from you for...
153K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
370K 8.8K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
98 6 7
., I had succumbed to cold, tears and pain. It seemed that there was only me and the flowers around, I didn't want to open my eyes, because I knew th...