Book of Me and You

Από jesstoinfinity

Jesse was just a normal girl who fangirls over One Direction. But later, he meets one of them. She become bes... Περισσότερα

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter 20: This time I mean it
Chapter 21: Constellations
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Car Accident
Chapter 24: Injection
Chapter 25: Snapshot
Chapter 26: Answer or Decline
Chapter 27: 3 Words
Chapter 28: Text Conversation
Chapter 29: Cheshire
Chapter 30: Night One
Chapter 31: Too soon
Chapter 32: Anne's Party
Chapter 33: Pre-party.
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: After Party
Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue
Chapter 37: Not Again
Chapter 38: Déjà vu
Chapter 39: Legal
Chapter 40: Married
Chapter 41: Harry's the man
Author's note.
Chapter 42: Talking about the future
Chapter 43: Let's get this teen hearts beating faster
Chapter 44: Aftershock
Chapter 45: Mine
Chapter 46: She's back
Chapter 47: Denisse
Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?
Chapter 49: Sounds good.
Chapter 50: Little boy
Chapter 51: Throwback
Chapter 52; Part 1
Chapter 52; Part 2
Chapter 54: Plan 'Bring Jess and Haz Back Together'
Chapter 55: Jealous
Chapter 56: Stay
Chapter 57: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 53: Finished

2.2K 23 20
Από jesstoinfinity

Hey guys. I'm so predictable sometimes.

*Harry's POV*

"Hey, what's wrong?" I rushed to the park as I saw her sitting on a bench. "What's the big emergency?" 

She turned around with a big smile on her face. "You're here!!" She cheered as she ran to me and hugged me, her arms snaking around my neck. She practically jumped on me. And I awkwardly tapped her back. 

"Um, I thought there was a big emergency?" I asked, one of my eyebrows raised. As I looked around, trying to figure out the emergency myself.

"Oh, there's no emergency." She smiled. 

"But.. you said in your text... that there's an emergency.." 

"I just wanted you here." She admitted as she made her way back to the bench and sat herself.

"Are you kidding me? I just lied to Jesse about this, and you're telling me that there's no emergency?" I raised my voice. 

"Oh, so you chose me over Jess?" Her eyes shined with happiness. She gave me a teasing look. 

"I'm leaving." I turned around to prevent myself from saying something unpleasant. I started to walk away, I can't believe I left Jesse for Denisse. Especially now that Jesse really needs me. 

"No, Harry!!" She grabbed my arm, "Please stay. I just have no one there for me, okay? And it means a lot that you're here. Please stay with me." 

She pulled me back to the bench and we sat there. And just talked. I still can't get Jesse off my mind. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. It sucks lying to her. I don't want to, but I don't think she'd understand if I cut through the chase. If I tell her I was going to meet Denisse, she's get mad or pissed. And I only lied to her so we won't fight. I hate getting into fights with Jesse. It's like everyone can get mad at me, but not her. It's just really different when it's Jesse who gets mad at me. It's like my whole world stops. 

"Harry? Hello? Did you just hear what I said?" Taylor said, waving her hand infront of my face. 

"Um.. err. Yeah, ofcourse." I replied, even though I had no idea what she just said, my thoughts were occupied by Jesse. 

"Well, so do you think I should wear my black mini dress or my yellow mini dress?" 

"Neither." 

"What? You do know I have to look fabulous, and besides if you're going with me to that party then I have to look really good."

What is she on about? "What, what do you mean 'if you're going with me'? 

"Well, I asked you earlier if you'd be my date to this party and you said yes." She informed me. 

"I did?"

"Mhhm. This Thursday." 

"This Thursday?" I asked. "I can't this Thursday, I'm going to spend the whole day with Jess." 

"But you promised Harry." She said, already faking tears. I know she's only acting but it seemed so real.

"I'll see, okay? But I'm not promising anything." I wanted to say no, but I don't want to break it to her like this, I'd do it slowly but surely. 

She cheered. I can feel her looking at me, but I wasn't. I can feel her eyes burning through me. I slowly shifter my head and looked at her. "What?"

She gave me a smile, which I was totally disgusted with. She probably think it's cute and sweet but no, it doesn't look that sweet. She started to lean in, while I start to move away. I know that she's going to kiss me. And I don't like her the way I used to. The only reason I'm here because I thought there was an emergency and I was just being a good friend to her. 

"Denisse, what are you doing?" I asked her as she inched toward me even more. 

"I want to kiss you." She said like it's not a crime to do this to a guy who has a gorgeous girlfriend. 

"Stop, Denisse." I said quietly, as I pushed her. She was literally inches from me. 

"Harry!" For a minute there, I thought it was Denisse, but she didn't even open her mouth and it wasn't her voice. Surely it wasn't me too. 

I looked around. Busted. "Jesse?"

"Nice." She said in her annoyed tone. 

"It's not what it looks like Jesse." 

"Oh really?" She mocked. "Then what does this mean Harry? I thought Garrett was the one you were gonna go to, not Denisse. Please enlighten me."

"I only said that b-because.." I stuttered. I needed to choose my words carefully.

"Because what? You ditched me now the way you ditched me the other day on our monthsary. We're you even really asleep that day?" She shouted, she was really angry.

"Oh god," Denisse started looking at me, "You didn't tell me it was your monthsary the other day, I shouldn't have invited you over." She said, pretending to be sorry but I know she was only doing it to get cross with Jesse.

"Oh so you were with her, huh?" Jesse laughed patethically. "Should've known." This time she turned back and started walking away. I quickly stood up but Denisse grabbed hold of my arm again. 

"Harry," Denisse whispered, "Don't leave me."

I pulled my arm away from her touch. "You did those on purpose Denisse. I should've known you came back to break me and Jesse up. You haven't changed a bit." I got the last say in the conversation, I didn't let her reply. I just ran and followed Jesse.

"Jesse," I called, "Jesse, please, let me explain."

She turned around madly, "Explain what Harry? You're so heartless. You don't even know that what you're doing is hurting the hell out of me. Did you know I was getting this threatening text from an unknown number? Do you remember that time you hit a tree because of a reckless driver? That was no accident, Harry. Someone did that on purpose. That night, someone texted me that something bad's gonna happen. And then I think what happend in my house was no accident to." Her voice was croaking, like she wants to cry. I know she's about to, but she's tyring to stay strong.

"Why.. why didn't you tell me, Jess?" 

"I tried to, Harry!! I did. But you wouldn't even listen!! All you do is text Denisse or go out with her. And to be completely honest with you, I think it was Denisse who was sending me those texts."

"What? Are you sure? Jesse, I know Denisse is not a very nice person, but I'm sure she wouldn't bring it to that level."

"So you're defending her now too, huh?" She rolled her eyes. "Why don't you marry her too?" She said and turned back again to walk away.

"Jesse, hold up." I said as I spun her by the arm. 

"You know what Harry, you're so cold-hearted. You don't notice that you hurt me, the lads know see it but you don't. You're so oblivious. I can't believe you have to lie to me." 

"I wanted to tell you the truth.. Jesse, but you might not understand. You might get it the wrong way."

"Don't you trust me Harry?" She asked, tears filling her eyes.

"I do, Jesse, it's just.."

"No, Harry! You don't trust me. If you did, then you won't lie to me, especially about this. We're over." Her voice trailed off...

"Jesse, no. You don't mean that. I love you, Jesse. We can work this relationship out." My voice was croaking now too. 

"What's a relationship without trust? I don't think I can trust you anymore. I'm not gonna let you hurt me anymore." She walked away again. 

Before she can secure a 5 feet gap between us, I said, "I'm sorry, Jesse. I didn't know I was hurting you. You didn't tell me."

Then she said, without looking back, "Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't feel anything." 

I catched up with her, and stood infront of her. "Jesse, please don't do this. Don't break up with me. I'm so sorry."

"I've had enough of your sorry's Harry. I'm sick of it. I'm sorry too. We're finished." She cried.

And with that I let her walk away from me. I let the love of my life walk away. I fell to the ground on my knees and started sobbing. 

-----------------------------------------------

Short. Sorry. Unedited. Comment. Vote. Love. You. Homies. Xx.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.8K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...
9.1K 157 24
*One Direction FanFic* Sam is just a regular girl with a lot of problems. A recent ex-boyfriend. A dare. And a sister that is obsessed with One Direc...
4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
39.8K 1K 26
She was a good girl. She was lost in her own little world. But then he came along and changed her life. She thinks its hell at first but what happens...