Chapter Fifteen.

*Jesse's POV*

It's 10:05 in the evening and the boys are here. Zayn brought Kathryn over. Yes, the brunette girl that Zayn snogged. I've met her a couple days ago and she's a lovely lady. Then Liam brought with her Danielle, he hasn't told me anything about them, but I'm sure they like each other.

We are all casually sitting on the couch and some are sitting on the floor. Niall decided to watch Suite Life of Zack and Cody on Disney Channel.

"So, guys what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Movie night?" Louis suggested.

"Might as well." Niall added.

"Movie night it is." I said. "I'll go prepare the popcorn."

"I'll help you, Jess." Liam followed me to the kitchen.

*Liam's POV*

"Hey Jess. I've got something to tell you." I said while she sets the microwave to heat the popcorn. Since Jesse was the one who told me what to do about Dani, I think she deserves to be the first one to know that Dani and I are finally together.

The day I sent her the voicemail was also the day she told me she liked me back. She told me later that day.

We've been dating secretly these past few days, and I've been visiting her at her house. I didn't let the boys know because they would just tease me and I wasn't really sure where me and Dani was standing at that moment. But yesterday I asked her if she'd be my girlfriend, and obviously she said yes.

"It's about Dani, isn't it? You guys are together now? Am I right or am I right?" She giggled.

How on earth can this girl possibly know what I was going to say.

"Erm. Yes. We are. But how did you know?"

"I'm related to Edward Cullen, I can read minds." She joked. "Kidding. I just can feel it. And since you brought her here, I thought that you were together. I mean, you won't bring her here if there's nothing going on between you, right?"

"Touche. So, anyway, you were the first one to know. Not even the boys know." I smiled.

"Really?!" She sound shocked.

"Well, yeah."

"Aww. I feel so special Li-li." She giggled. "I told you things would work out."

"Yeah, I guess so. Thank you Jess!! If you haven't told me to tell her how I feel, I wouldn't have a girlfriend right now."

"Sure thing. Call me, beep me if you wanna reach me."

"Kim Possible? Really?" I asked and she playfully wiggled her eyebrows at me playfully.

"So, did you already kiss her?" Jess asked cheekily while she got the popcorn out of the microwave. 

"WHAT?! No. No. No."

"And why not?"

"I don't wanna rush things."

"Oh c'mon Li!! Just kiss her already!! We all know you want to." She said wiggling her eyebrows, again. Then winkng at me. Cheeky.

I just stared weirdly at her.

"Okay okay, I'm kidding. Just stop looking at me like that." She laughed. "C'mon now. The popcorn's ready."

*Jesse's POV*

"What are we watching?" Zayn asked.

"How about Sleeping Beauty?" Niall suggested.

We all looked at him strangely, I mean, why would he suggest that movie? I'd actually prefer if he said Finding Nemo than that.

"Are you sick, Niall?" Louis asked confusingly. Then there was an awkward silence.

"How about Scream 4?" Zayn broke the silence.

"That's a scary movie isn't it?" Dani asked. You could tell by the way she asked that she's not a fan of scary movies.

"Yeah sort of." Louis answered confidently.

Liam placed his arm over Dani's shoulders. He gave her a reassuring smile that will make her feel protected and Dani smiled back at him. They're the cutest couple ever.

The movie was starting, I almost forgot that I also don't like scary movies, especially Scream. It makes me, well, scream.

I covered my face with my hands. Only leaving a small gap between my fingers so my eyes can see what's going to happen on the TV Screen.

"Scared?" Harry whispered. He was so close to me that I can feel his warm breath against my bare skin. It gave me chills.

"No..........." I answered. He only raised his eyebrow as a response.

"Maybe........." I continued but he was still raising his eyebrow. He knew I wasn't saying the complete truth.

"Okay, I'm scared. Now will you please stop looking at me like that." I said harshly followed by a smirk.

He smiled his cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes jokingly.

He laughed. "C'mon." He placed his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his lap. "Prince Harry will protect you." He finished as he wiggled his eyebrows yet again.

Through out the movie, I was still on Harry's lap. As we come to the end of the movie, Harry and I moved closer and closer together. 

I looked around and found Dani sleeping on Liam's shoulder who was also asleep. Zayn and Kathryn were also asleep, Louis and Niall also fallen asleep on top of each other.

So, basically Harry and I were the only people awake.

When I turned around to look at Harry, our faces we're only an inch apart. We were that close. My hand was on his shoulder while his hands were on my waist.

"You are so beautiful Jess."

I blushed and looked down.

He lifted my chin up, our face was still close.

"I'm serious, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

All of I can think of to do is to smile back at him.

He was leaning closer and my instinct took over me as I leaned in too.

Oh my god, this is it, isn't it? He's going to kiss me. WE ARE GOING TO KISS.

The butterflies in my tummy were going wild. My heart was beating faster than usual.

This really is it.. one more move and our lips will close the gap.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! i wrote this 3 times. Oh holy. I really don't know where this story is going. Haha. 

Sorry that I uploaded this late because I didn't know what to write. Hehe. So sorry. But I'm writing the next chapter now :)

Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling errors. I'll change them in a bit :)

This chapter is really short so yeah. Soz guysss. 

Comment and vote! :)

Love you all x

Book of Me and Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें