Chapter 42: Talking about the future

*Jesse's POV* 

Last night was a long night, and it was one of my favourite. I got to spend it with the person I want to spend my whole life with. It's funny how I've never seen him coming in to my life and now he plays the biggest part. 

Harry decided that we're only spending a week, and not two weeks. It was for the reason that One Direction was doing an interview/ radio show. 

Today, we are going to the beach. We'll be going with Gemma, his boyfriend. Their parents might even drop by. And by the way, Anne decided to invite Isabelle and Sean, but none of us is sure if they're actually coming. Well, I don't mind Sean coming, but Isabelle's a different story.

*At the beach*

While Gemma and his boyfriend decided to have a quick swim on the beach, Harry and I agreed that we should work on our tan. 

We were both laying on our own pool lounge chairs, me wearing a red bikini that Harry begged me to use, while he was also wearing red board shorts. Matching always, are we? Did I mention we were also wearing same black wayfarer glasses?

As we were silently lying on our backs and letting our skin absorb the heat of the sun, a group of lads with surfboards on their hands happend to pass by us. 

"Weet woo." They wolf-whistled. 

At first, I ignored them but they continued whistling and started to get my attention.

"Hey, girl in the red bikini, can we get your number?" One of them called in the far distance. This made Harry take off his glasses and gave them a stare. I giggled when the lads started walking away. 

Harry again put on his glasses. "Jesse?" he beckoned me.

"Mm-hmm?" 

"Come here," he offered me his hand to take, and I willingly took them as he scooch a little bit so I could also lie down beside him.

"What is it?" Asking for the reason why he called me in the first place.

"Nothing, I just want those boys to know that you're taken. I mean, I know you're hot babe, yeah, but no way i'm allowing them to hit on you." His body turned sideways so he was facing me. One of his arms snaked around my shoulders so I was lying on it, while the other rested on my bare stomach.

"Feeling jealous, I see?" I teased.

"I am not." He defended, "but you are mine, right?" He sounded unsure.

"You should know the answer to that." I inquired. He gave me a smile when he realized that I am his. And this made him kiss me on the cheek. 

He rested his head on my shoulder as I still let the sun tan my body. 

Harry's hand started to move on my stomach, creating shapes, letters and random lines. 

"Jess, how many kids do you want us to have?" He asked, still continuing to make random shapes on my belly with his finger while staring at it. I was astounded with his question, my eyes widened but obviously he can't see because of the glasses I'm wearing. 

"Um.. I-i don't know." I stuttered, "twins maybe? A boy and a girl." I stated, still in shock with the question. Although I love how he said 'us', maybe he did mean the song he sang last night. "You?"

I asked. "Well, since you want twins, then I suppose twins sounds good." He grinned.

I laughed, "why all of a sudden ask this question?"

He sat up a little bit, "Erm.. I don't know. I just think you're the one, Jesse." 

I can feel my cheeks heat up, "Aww. Really?"