Chapter 23: Car Accident

*Jesse's POV*

I blushed upon seeing him with the same kind of bracelet as me.

"You like matching things don't you?"

"Naaah." He sarcastically said while shaking his head from left to right.

I giggled, "thank you Harry, its beautiful." then i hugged him.

He hugged me back, "Anything for a gorgeous girl like you."

"Oh stop it." I playfully slapped him.

"So how have you been, Jess? Anything New?"

"Nah. But I met this guy who's really fit." I smirked.

His smile faded, his eyebrows met. Shock and anger was starting to show on his face. His fist clenched together. His eyes were firmly staring on mine.

"Oh." he blurted, it was obvious he was sad about this.

"Actually, we're going on a date tonight." I told Harry, but this was obviously a lie. I would never ever replace Harry. 

His had his poker face on, I knew my words hurt him, but hey, it's just a joke.

*Harry's POV*

"Actually we're going on a date tonight." She smiled.

Oh my holy macaroni, her words stung. I just left for 2 weeks, and she already found a new one/

I know we aren't together, I'm not her boyfriend, but if I remembered right, she told me she loves me 3 weeks ago. 

I think tears are filling up my eyes. I stood up, ready to leave. "Uh, Jess, I have to g---"

I was cut off by Jesse saying "I was just kidding." then she giggled.

Oh my Jesse. This girl is going to give me a heart attack.

I placed my hand above my heart, and sighed "Oh my god. I thought you were serious."

Jesse stood up infront of me, she held my hands and our faces were only inches apart. "Ofcourse not. I never looked at any other guy the way I look at you." 

My heart fluttered. "I love you." 

"I know you do." She kissed my nose. 

I feel disappointed that she didn't say she loves me back. She knows I meant that in a girlfriend-way and she really isn't the type to say I love you to a boy that he's not together with. I mean, yes, she said I love you to me before but that's only because she meant it in a bestriend-way. And yes, she texted me that she loves me when we were in Ireland, but that was the only time she said that. 

I will ask her soon to be my girlfriend. I have to hear her say that she loves me.

But for now, I know and I can feel that she's not yet ready so I'll wait. I can wait a thousand years for her. That's how much I love her.

"Good." I smiled. "So, what's really new about you?"

"Well, I have this interview tomorrow for a Sixth-form College. And my dad really wants me to get in. It's his 'dream' school for me." She air-quoted.

"Ah. I know you'll get in, Jess." 

"You don't know that, only God knows." She winked.

"And me." 

"If you say so, Haz." She laughed.

"What time's you interview tomorrow?" 

"1: 30 in the afternoon." She said and I can feel she's nervous for the interview.