Chapter 52; Part 1

When Niall and Bernice left that night, I felt somehow relieved about my surprise for Harry. It wasn't really a massive and great one, but I've chipped in a lot of effort in doing it. 

Harry loves The Beatles. He has always been a massive fan. So I decided to buy him this Vinly Box Set of The Beatles that he's been longing for so long. He always talks about buying one but he really never had the time to get one or mainly, he'd just forget. So I decided to buy him one. And that was only a part of my surprise. I never knew I had a little talent in Art underneath me, but when I figured I did, I started drawing. Harry, to be exact. I made this big drawing of him, and I decided to paint it. Painting it was really hard work. You need to use the right brush, you need to apply the right amount of paint, you have to be careful not to smudge it, and your hand should be firm so it doesn't make crazy lines. To be completely honest, I've been secretly doing this since we've met. And he never really seen this art-sy side of me, so I bet you that he'd be shock as ever seeing this. I've kept this for a while now, and I'd bawl my eyes out if it got ruined. Just imagining something you've work hard for days, staying up all night just to finish it, suddenly got ruined will be just the most depressing sensation. I've never worked this hard for something, not even my straight A's. 

Before I closed my eyes and doze to sleep, I got a text. I was expecting it to be Harry but it wasn't.

From: Danielle Peazer

"Hey babe. Breakfast with the lads and girls tomorrow. See you. xx" 

The text made me smile before going to sleep.

-----------

"So, what are you guys getting?" Liam asked as he eyed the menu. Danielle was sat beside him. While me and Harry sat across them. Eleanor and Lou was beside us, while Niall and Bernice opposite them. Zayn and Kathryn sat on the corner. 

We were in a fancy restaurant. And it was 11 in the morning. I believe you can call this a brunch rather than a breakfast. We were basically in a quintiplet date. 

As I narrowed my eyes on the menu I was holding, their breakfast was really expensive. The ordinary English Breakfast costs 17.95 Pounds. It's just egg with beans and all those jazz. You can easily buy them somewhere with a fiver. The cheapest food that they sell is a toasted bread which cost 9.25 Pounds. If I knew it was gonna be this expensive then I'd rather eat at home. 

"Get anything you want." Harry leaned to my ear and whispered. I looked at him who was giving me that smile that makes my heart melt. But it was also a smile that seems like nothing happend, like we weren't distant. And I'm not sure if I should be happy or not. 

I settled ordering pancakes with scrambled egg, which costs thirteen pounds. I still think it was over-priced but I'd eat in anyway. 

-

After eating, we didn't leave our table right away. We were chatting. I think we need this before their tour. Sure, I'd be hanging out with the girls, but it wouldn't be the same with this lads. 

We were giggling, laughing, everything that connects to the word 'smile' and 'fun'. It feels like we actually belong here. You'd think that in a table with 10 persons, it would be hard to communicate but it wasn't. It wasn't as chaotic as I thought it would be.

 "Oooh, who're you texting Harry?" Liam whispered, who was across him. I pretended I didn't hear as I listened to Zayn saying a story when he was in secondary school.

I heard Harry mutter, "no one."

I was hoping it wasn't Denisse, but you could really never tell with Harry. He could be texting anyone for all I know. He could be texting his mum, Gemma, their vocal teacher or worst...Denisse.