Chapter Eighteen.

Ohaii. :) :) Dedication over thereeeee :-) Hehehe.

Hi boobear13. Your last comment was perf. Haha. And you're a cool carrot too. And that is why Louis loves us. HAHAHA.

Anyway highway, enjoy this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jesse's POV*

"Do you mind staying over mine tonight?" Harry asked. I looked at him and he was smiling back at me. His smile was very natural, not forced. His green eyes are so beautiful. How can I say no to that face?

"Yeah, ofcourse." I smiled back at him.

As we were walking to his house, which was a 15 minute walk, he held my hands. Our fingers intertwined.

I can't help but fall harder for him.

While walking, I kept on looking at him. His face was perfect. I can't resist to look.

"What, why do you keep looking at me?" He giggled.

"Erm.. nothing. Your hair looks sexy when it's wet." I smirked.

"Oh, is that so? I think I'll go for the wet look now."

I playfully pushed him. And we both laughed.

On the journey to their house, we were just quiet. We didn't talk. But it wasn't awkward. The quietness felt right.

Finally we reached his house. He got the key to his house and slid it to the keyhole and opened the door. We went straight to his room, not minding that we were still wet.

When we entered his room, my eyes widened. His room was clean. How did this happen?

"Jess! Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. Just can't believe your room's so clean."

"Well, I really didn't have any choice. I can't find my bracelet the other day so I had to clean my room just to find it."

"Job well done, Mr. Styles."

"Why, thank you." We both giggled.

He got me a towel and he lend me his t-shirt and boxers.

Once we changed our wet clothes to dry ones, Harry decided to get tea for himself and milk for me. 

I sat on his bed while waiting. I looked over his side table and saw 3 pictures frames. I've never seen this before, he must've placed it there when he was cleaning his room.

One picture frame was a picture of his mum and sister. I must say, they look really beautiful and they look like Harry. Harry's like the boy version of them.

The other one was a picture of me and him, I was on his back. I believe that was taken last weekend when we went to the beach with the boys. He was only wearing board shorts. Yes, he was shirtless. On the other hand, I was wearing a bikini but I had board shorts on too. I was on his back, because he said that he wants to give me a piggy back ride. And Zayn took a picture of us.

As I moved on to the next frame, I was suprised. What I saw was totally gobsmacking.

It was a picture of me. And only me. Me myself and I. A solo picture of me. Just me.

This was taken the night we went to the beach. I was wearing my denim shorts, a tank top, and his green Jack Wills hoodie. I have my own green Jack Wills hoodie but he insisted me to wear his hoodie and not mine.

We were having a bonfire with the boys and some girls. I was sitting beside Harry. He was holding Niall's SLR camera and he said that he wanted to take a picture of me so I smiled as he took the picture.