Chapter Nine.

*Jesse's POV*

"Yeah, I am giving it to a special girl. I'm giving it to you, Jesse." Harry said. Oh my god. I blushed like crazy. I can't believe I was that special to him. I've never felt so special in my whole life. 

I know it's just a hoodie, but it's Harry Styles that actually said that I'm special. I didn't know what to say. But I knew that I have to say something before the silence becomes awkward.

"I think Denisse deserves that. She's more special." I smirked at him.

"Naaah, I think you deserve this more. You are special, Jesse. Very special." He smiled, showing off his dimples. "Take it."

I blushed again. I took it from his hand. I gave him a smile. "Thank you, Harry." 

"It's nothing, boo. You better go inside, I bet Zayn's waiting for you." He replied.

I nodded, and closed the car door. Then he drove off. 

I knocked on Zayn's door. 

The door opened, and Zayn greeted me "Hey, beautiful." 

"Hey, good-looking." I replied. "Are we going somewhere fancy? Cause if we are, I don't think my clothes are appropriate." I giggled.

"Don't worry, we're not going anywhere fancy." He smiled. "Let me just get the keys to the car." 

After a few seconds, he came out and we walked to his car. 

He opened the car door for me. 

"Thank you" I muttered, he gave me a smile. And got in on the other side.

When he started driving, I asked "So, where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you to a place where you really want to go, well, atleast that's what Harry said."

"What? I don't remember saying anything to Harry." I giggled.

"We'll just see, yeah?" He smiled.

"Just tell me where we're going, Zayn." I said, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Your puppy dog eyes are not working on me, babe." He giggled. But I was still giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"...okay, okay. We're going to the London Eye, okay? God, your eyes are gorgeous." Zayn said, giving in.

I smiled. "I knew it would work, and are we really going there? I've always wanted to go there!"

"Good, Harry was right.." He stopped the car, "We're here!!"

Zayn went down, then he opened the door for me. I went down, then he held my hand.

We started walking to the London Eye.

"Zayn! Zayn!" A group of girls started shouting.

Zayn tightened his grip on my hand.

The group of girls approached us.

They looked at me. "Is she your girlfriend, Zayn?" one girl asked.

Zayn looked at them, and said "I wish." then he looked at me and smiled. 

"You really look good together." Another girl spoke.

We both blushed. And this time, I tightened my grip on Zayn's hand.

The girls asked Zayn for a picture, and he accepted their request. 

After taking pictures, the girls left. Then we continued walking to the London Eye. Luckily, no one noticed Zayn after that.