Fearless (Bellamy Blake - Boo...

By Summer_Girl365

Bellamy smirks, "Maybe we should be calling you princess." "Princess?" I scoff. "Bellamy Blake, I'm the fucki... More

CopyrightΒ©
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Author's Note: End
Hopeless - book 2

Chapter 32

3.6K 81 6
By Summer_Girl365

I run for what feels like hours. My legs are starting to ache, and my head pounds with all the possible outcomes tonight could have. but that only pushes me to run faster and find Charlotte.

The sun has long since set and the now dark sky above makes it almost impossible to see what's around me. I could have taken a torch from camp but I don't want to give Murphy the satisfaction of finding me easily.

My legs start to ache from the steady jog that I've been going at, so I start to slow my pace to a walk, before stopping altogether.

A sigh escapes my lips and I rest my hands on my hips.

I have absolutely no idea where Clarke and Finn could have taken Charlotte, and for all I know I'm going in completely the wrong direction. For all I know, Jackass Murphy could already have her.

The sound of someone yelling in the distance causes me to turn abruptly, the faint glow of fire moving within the trees.

Murphy.

Thankfully he's far away from me, but the very fact that he's still out here is enough to anger me once more.

Charlotte is a kid. She's a young girl who made a mistake. I get that Murphy is pissed because no one believed him, but that doesn't mean he can get his revenge on her.

I understand that what she did was wrong, but she didn't think through the consequences of her actions before she tried to fix things. I get that, I did that.

I start to jog at a steady pace again, but when a twig snaps from behind me I stop and turn, squinting into the darkness and my heart thumps loudly in my chest.

It can't be Murphy, he was too far away to make it over here that quickly and besides, they wouldn't put out their torches.

My eyes dart around as if something is going to pop out at me, and I release a shaky breath.

"Charlotte?" I call out, hoping it's her or Finn.

Heck, at this point I'll even be happy for it to be Clarke.

The sound of leaves rustling and footsteps approaching closer have me stepping backwards slowly, my back hitting the trunk of a tree.

I should run, but I don't want to in case whoever or whatever is out there is faster than me.

The footsteps come closer and my breathing speeds up, thankfully the moon has risen high enough to create a faint glow so I'm not completely in the dark, and that's when my follower is revealed and I release a breath of relief.

"Bellamy."

I act without thinking and throw myself at him, my arms winding around his neck tightly. He responds instantly and wraps his arms tight around my middle, lifting me in the air slightly.

It's odd, but I'm actually really glad that he's okay. I have no idea what the hell I would do if he got seriously hurt or worse, and it makes me realise I'm actually really dependent on Bellamy, and I might even go as far as calling us friends.

When we part I take him in and frown. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you have like a concussion or something?"

"Would you be able to spot the symptoms if I did?" He asks.

"No." I tell him truthfully, and I faintly see him smile.

"Then it's a good thing I don't have a concussion."

I shake my head and smile before it drops, reality hitting me.

"Charlotte." I say, walking away. "Come on, we have to find her."

Bellamy follows me as we jog through the woods, but my jog soon turns to a full on sprint, something I don't realise until I notice Bellamy lagging behind.

"Hey, will you just slow down?"

"Come on, Blake we don't have time to waste."

"Carter. Hey."

He grabs my arm, causing me to stop moving and face him with a frown. Bellamy is silent for a moment and I watch as he just frowns and looks at me. Bellamy opens his mouth to say something but we both turn our heads when we hear something further up ahead from where we stand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
266K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
2.6K 59 8
This is a fanfic I wanted to make due to my current likings toward Rwby related fanfics. It'll use some ideas inspired from a Genshin fanfic and don'...
42.1K 1K 64
Maia Farrin was a thief the Ark didn't think they'd ever catch, that is until someone close to her turned her in. When Maia is taken to Earth with th...