Hell | Sal Fisher x Reader

De atetiffwrites

[Sal Fisher x Female Reader] Hell Fest AU For Sally Face, Hell isn't a place, it's a feeling. The feeling of... Mais

Disclaimer
Dedication
Chapter I: Tickets
Chapter II: Hope
Chapter III: Target
Chapter IV: Fear
Chapter V: Voices
Chapter VI: Message
Chapter VII: Mask
Chapter VIII: Kiss
Chapter IX: Mark
Chapter X: Fight
Chapter XI: Player
Chapter XII: Emotions
Chapter XIII: Hell
Chapter XIV: Trapped
Chapter XV.I: Sad End
Chapter XV.II: Bad End
Chapter XV.III: Twisted End
Chapter XV.IV: Broken End
Epilogue
Q&A
Sequel
I'm back :)

Chapter XV: End

988 35 6
De atetiffwrites

In the unknown, darkness takes place; Everything is pitch black and only one thing stands out-blue.

    From afar, this color is visible immediately. Contrasting to the dark environment, Sal Fisher's electric blue hair stands out. The said male stands at the center of the empty abyss, his blue eye staring at nothingness. Hugging his body is his everyday clothing-black sweater and red ripped jeans. Everything is as it always is except for his mask. It's nowhere in sight.

    The cold breeze tickles Sal's scarred face, making his long hair brush behind him. A voice whisper onto his ear. "Hello?"

    The voice is soft and gentle, sending shivers to the male's spine. Again, it spoke. "Sal, are you there?"

    His blue eyes widen in shock. He knows that voice. It's the same voice that had given him comfort as a child, longing as a teenager, and now, it's giving him waves of emotions.

    Sal opens his mouth as he tries to call out the owner of the voice, but no sound comes out. He swallows, feeling his throat going dry. His chest tightens as he continues his attempts to call for a certain girl's name. Frustration starts to build inside him as all his attempts lead to nothing. Resorting to his last option, he runs.

    Into the darkness he goes, running towards her voice, hoping that his feet will be quick enough to catch up. As he goes deeper into the abyss, the atmosphere starts to thicken. His heart starts to beat fast as he as his breath goes unstable. His head becomes light as his mind goes blank, creating illusions in front of him. Voices start to creep into his thoughts, taunting him to stop.

    Despite this, Sal didn't do it. The only voice he listens to is hers. The voice that keeps on motivating him, always reaching out to him, and even wanting him.

   Soon enough, light starts to peek in. It clashes against the darkness until...

    "Larry?"

    Sal rushes to his friend who is unconscious on the ground. He shakes him awake, only to see the blood seeping from his sides.

    "Wake up, Larry, please," He begs, still attempting to wake him up.

    The brunet grunts as his eyes flutter open. "Sal?"

    "Dude!" Sal grabs his friend's hand with joy. "Thank God, you're alive."

     Larry chuckles as his blue-haired friend tries to sit him up. He asks, "What happened?"

    "I met [Name] on the way here. We hid for awhile but the killer caught on," He grimace. "I tried protecting her, dude. I'm sorry."

    "Where is she?"

    "Over here, lover boy," The killer muses from behind them. Their heads snap towards him.

     By the door frame, the killer stands. In his arms is the girl they desire the most.

     "[Name]," Sal gasps.

    Trapped by a knife against her neck, she didn't reply. Her gaze avoids the two men in front of her. A pang of guilt ringing in her chest. 'This is all my fault.'

    "Hm?" The killer smiles. "Doesn't our little princess happy to see her suffering friends?"

    She whimpers. "...No"

    "Then how about you tell them what we talked about,"

     "What did you do to her?" Sal snarls as he stands up. Larry tries to stand as well but fails. His friend catches him before he can hit the ground. The wound on the brunet's side is too much for him. He might pass out, or worse.

     "We talked, Sal. Nothing harmful, I might say," The killer replies, removing the knife on his victim's neck. "Right, [Name]?"

     The girl stays silent. Her hand balls into a fist as she weighs her options. The killer gave her two choices: kill Sal or him. If she kills her lover, the killer will let her go and never track her down. If she kills the killer--which will be more difficult--they're all free. 

     She frowns.

     "Give me the knife," She orders, making the killer smile. He nods and gives his knife. Everyone watches intently as she holds the blooded weapon. The way her hands shake in fear makes the killer smirk, and Sal, worried.

     'What does she have in mind?' Sal ponders as he watches her eye the weapon. 'She's hesitating.'

    She takes a step forward. "Sal..."

     His breath hitch as she lifts the knife above her head. With watery eyes, she pleads for help. "I'm sorry."

     In a swift motion, she swings her knife at the killer. The man is quick to grab her wrist and pin her against the wall. Squeezing her hand, she drops the weapon. He smirks.

     "Didn't I tell you it'll be difficult to challenge me?" He muses. The grip on her wrist tightens as he press his forehead against hers. "You really are something else, [Name]."

     Sal growls as he watches. He can't look away, knowing that she is in grave danger. He can't help either as his best friend is in the verge of passing out. This is a do-or-die moment for him. He needs to pick fast on who to save. Silence fills the air as none of them dares to budge. The killer waits for both of them to act. He knows that he had trapped the blue-haired opponent successfully. A bubbling joy fills inside him as he acknowledges his victory. Tonight has been a pleasant game, and despite all the mishaps, he won...

    ...or did he?

In a swift motion, [Name] kneels the killer's groin. The man gasp in pain but refuses to let her go.

    "You bitch!" He snarls.

    With a low voice, she muses. "Game over."

     Without any warning, she crashes her head against her attacker. The harsh impact causes him to loosen his grip on her. Out of dizziness, he takes a step back. He curses under his breath. Taking advantage of the scene, she rushes towards her friends. Looping Larry's arm around her shoulder, she tells them to run. As fast as they could, the trio runs around the maze, looking for the exit. The killer couldn't help but feel proud for the woman's actions. She is indeed not a regular person. Picking up his knife he follows them. Running into the maze's twist and turns, he sees them enter the latter part of the maze. An idea pops into his head. Opening back the electricity, he slips through one of the contraptions. There, he wait for them. He smirks.

     As the electricity sparks back, so did the maze. The haunting sounds blasts through the speakers as lights illuminate the props with colors of red. Things are now scarier than it seems. Passing through the first part of the maze, the trio faces a trickier one. The second part consists of sensors. Passing through them will trigger a panel to open. It could lead to another path into the maze, or a jump scare that awaits. Sounds of recorded screams fill the killer's ears. The smile on his lips not fading. They're near. Hearing their footsteps, the killer counts to five.

    One.

    Step.

    Two.

    Step.

    Three.

   Four.

   Sensors detects.

   Five.

  The panel slides open and he pounces at them. [Name] manages to push Sal and Larry away as the knife hits her arm. She curses. The psychopath smirks as he licks the blood on it. It disgust her.

    "You taste good, my Queen," He coos.

    "You bastard," Sal approaches but she motions him to stop.

     "This battle is between me and him, Sal." She glances at her lover before eyeing the killer with seething hatred. Her expression excites him.

    "[Name]..." Sal tries to plead but she didn't budge.

    "Go," She growls. "I'll follow you afterwards."

    Sal follows her orders. He assists Larry out, sparing her a final glance. As he prays for her safety, the woman readies for battle. The killer drops his knife far. As it clanks, the girl rushes to it. He grabs her arm to stop her, only to receive a punch on his jaw. He stumbles back. She grabs the knife and holds it with caution.

     'It's now or never!' She charges him. Her shoulder crashes against his chest, making him lose balance. As he fall on the floor, she takes advantage. Lunging the knife against his thigh, the killer screams. "You bitch!"

     She pulls it out before he can grab hold of her. In a swift motion, the knife digs deep through his hand and holding it there. The killer curses as he pulls out the weapon. Before he can chase her, she already gone.

     Hearing footsteps from behind, he escapes through one of the panels. The police men scans the area and finds nothing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

113K 3.6K 28
A Sal Fisher x (Female)Reader FanFic *PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION AT THE BOTTOM* (Y/N) has moved in with her grandparents at Addison apartments afte...
36.9K 1K 15
⚠️ Triggering actions such as- Cussing, Depression, Self harm, thoughts of suicide, etc..⚠️ Sally Fisher, better known as Sally Face from his previou...
203K 5.2K 20
[ This is a Sallyface x Reader fanfic, in this timeline the cult does not exist, leaving only the paranormal events as the strange happenings in the...
26.5K 1.1K 32
So uh, hi?? I've never really done a fic that I'll take kinda seriously, but here goes nothing I guess. Now that people are actually reading I shoul...