The Businessman's Escort✔️(Wa...

By angel48183

*I advised reader discretion on this book* There are two rules to being an escort. Rule #1: Do whatever the... More

Disclaimer
Business is business
Refining and transforming
The first job of many
Becoming an escort
Learning the ropes
News
Escort business
The businessman
The meeting
The contract
The start
Dinner
Arrangements
The beach house
More than a contract
The past is the past
Something is off
Beach date
Rainstorm
Essentials
Playtime
Trust
A unique business
Surprise
Respect
Test drive
Plotting
Bedroom antics
Survivor
Honey dust
Tired
A day out on the boat
A secluded area
Choices
Abandonment
Business dinner
Argument
Trouble
Babysitter
Impulsive
Theft
Visit
Decisions
Destiny
Announcement

A change

98.6K 3.3K 264
By angel48183

Lacey

After our afternoon delight, Vincent and I relaxed in the living room. While we each read a book, I couldn't help but think of what he did today. It wasn't the fact Vincent ousted John Stanley from his companies that surprised me. It was the fact he took care of the employees. I was happy about that.

The first time I met John, he hired me for the night. Arriving at his hotel suite, I walked in. And he wanted to try BDSM. Knowing rule number one, I gave him what he paid for with me. When he finished with me, I felt relieved to go home. I hated BDSM. Some people enjoy it and understand the concept. I prefer not to give total control to someone over my body.

That was one time of many. Every time John hired me, it was to fulfill his kinky side so he could get off. I agreed until I grew tired of his narcissistic ways, declining him. He didn't take no for an answer and maltreated me, choking me out so he could get his satisfaction. I awoke to Joe and Rafe taking care of me.

I never knew what happened after I passed out. I remember waking up in my apartment with fingerprints on my neck. I haven't heard from John until that day Vincent and I had lunch.

"You seem deep in thought," I heard Vincent say, knocking me back to the present day.

"I remembered something that happened a long time ago," I smiled. I tried to hide my disgust at the terrible memory I had of John.

Vincent sat forward on the couch as he closed his book, placing it on the coffee table. "Would you like to discuss it?"

"It was something from my past days as an escort. It's nothing to feel concerned about," I mentioned, hoping Vincent would drop the matter.

Vincent looked at me as I waited for his response.

"Very well, but if you change your mind, I'm more than happy to listen," he offered as I nodded. That was the issue; I didn't want to discuss my clients or life as an escort. It's not a glamorous life. You make an obscene amount of money, but at what cost?

The next day, while Vincent has his meeting, I took his car and drove to town. He can be angry with me later. There was something I wanted to do. It had been long overdue, and I wanted to take care of it.

I arrived in town and pulled up in front of a beauty salon. I watched as women emerged, hair coiffed. Most of these women have husbands who hired me. How do I know? I saw them exhibiting their money or their husband's capital with their styles.

This entire town is riddled with rich people. They come here to show the world they aren't your typical rich snobs when, in fact, that was a lie. These people are the type that wants people to notice them, so they feel they are essential. If they only knew what their husbands and boyfriends did behind closed doors.

I walked into the salon as a woman looked me up and down, judging me.

"May I help you?" It filled her tone with disdain.

"I would like to have a new hairstyle, and my natural color restored," I told her as I stood there waiting on her response.

She gave me a look while pursing her lips as she moved her finger down an appointment book.

"I'm sorry. There doesn't seem to be an opening. Since you didn't bother to make an appointment, come back later. Except I'm sure it book us up," the woman explained in the snottiest tone ever.

"Try again. I'm sure I can afford whatever prices you have," I suggested. Another woman walked over and crossed her arms, giving me a look I knew all too well.

"You didn't hear what my partner explained. We cannot help you," she added in an abrupt tone.

I'm getting agitated by their attitudes.

"Do you always turn away paying customers, or is that part of your small-town charm?" I smiled at them, pissing them off even more.

"I would advise you to leave before I call the police. Your kind isn't welcome in here," the snobby one said, who would be the second woman.

"And what exactly is my kind? As far as I know, you know nothing about me," I reasoned as they looked at me, unamused.

"You're one of those ladies of the night," the snooty woman whispered to me.

I looked at her. "Oh? You've been watching way too many movies. You should read a book and understand how ridiculous you sound." They glared at me. I leaned forward and whispered, "Actually, I'm an escort, and I'm sure I fucked both your husbands into oblivion."

I leaned back, smiling as their faces contorted in horror and disgust. If you refer to me a certain way, use the correct terminology.

"That's it," the nasty woman huffed. She picked up a phone, then I heard her say, "Hello Cedar Springs Police, I would like to report a trespasser."

I quit smiling and looked at them along with the other customers who looked at me with disgust. I turned and walked out of the beauty salon. At that moment, I realized I didn't belong here. I needed to finish out the contract and leave.

I walked back to Vincent's car and got inside. I drove back to the beach house and pulled into the garage, then parked the car. I refuse to cry, and I sure in the hell refuse to let them see me cry.

I got out of the car and went into the house. I walked through the house and outback as I walked towards the beach. I sat down on the sand and stared at the water. This situation reminded me of when I would attend social functions. The men enjoyed showing me off, but the women showed me their disdain. No matter how I looked at it and acted, I was nothing more than a high-paid whore who came from nothing.

I sat there, staring at the water.

Vincent

I arrived back at the beach house to find Lacey not there. I searched throughout the house until I looked out the kitchen window to find her sitting on the beach. Opening the door, I walked out of the house, walking towards her.

"Is there a reason you're out here alone?" I questioned her as she turned and looked up at me.

"Thinking once this month ends, I return to the business," she answered as she turned back to look at the water.

I sat down next to her. "I thought you're leaving the business."

"Vincent," she turned and looked at me. "Let's be serious. I came from poverty, I'm a paid whore, and I know what people think of me. To think a man would ride up on his white horse and rescue me is a fantasy. People like me don't have people rescue them."

I looked at her. "What happened today while I left?"

"Nothing happened," she claimed, which I knew is a lie. Lacey didn't care what people thought of her, but something happened today.

"If you expect me to be honest, be honest with me. Do not lie to me. What happened?" I demanded the truth.

"I went to town to have my hair styled and my original color restored. The owners phoned the cops on me," she answered.

I could feel my anger building as she noticed my demeanor change.

"I know you would be angry about me 'borrowing' the car. I wanted to surprise you," she confessed as I looked at her, surprised as the anger dispersed.

"It doesn't matter because this town doesn't welcome people like me," she sighed as I looked at her. She turned back to look at the water.

I pulled out my cell phone and made a call. Lacey's face snapped in my direction.

"Bailey, it's Vincent Powers. There's no need for pleasantries. I'm calling to schedule a hair appointment for a special woman. I'll go with her to the salon. Please cater to her. No expense spared. Will you? That would be excellent. We'll see you tomorrow," I told her as I ended the call. I slid my phone back into my pocket as she looked at me, surprised.

"Vincent, you didn't have to do that," she reasoned.

"Lacey, it's fine. Now I want you to tell me the name of the salon who wouldn't wait on you," I demanded from her.

"Perfectly Coiffed," she answered as I looked at her. It's amusing that they would act this way. A visit to their salon would be in order tomorrow during Lacey's appointment. I detested judgmental people who lack tolerance for their insignificant attitudes.

I'll treat Lacey to a special evening to counter her poor treatment today. Tomorrow I would deal with those trolls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 10.9K 46
Specially launching 2nd series Lascivious contract Prologue series 1- Loveless Contract Series 2- Lascivious Contract You will love it if you read th...
113K 5.9K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
2.5M 87.4K 27
# Book 3 in Billionaire Romance Series # Aylin Stone, had always thought her life to be a circus. With a job that barely payed her bills, A asshole...
269K 13.2K 39
Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse language. Read with caution. ***Book Tw...