Missing Soul: the immortal pr...

נכתב על ידי MsRennzz

2039; I was 20 years old...when I last saw my idols...Bangtan... I was 20 years old...when I last talked to m... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1: soulmates
Chapter 3: Meeting Lucifer
Chapter 4: The old legend
Chapter 5-Krisel's Cute revenge-
Chapter 6-Inner Demon-
Chapter 7-Fallen for her
Chapter 8-his stone-
Chapter 9-Funeral-
Chapter 10-God's message-
Chapter 11-what if-
Chapter 12-her aura-
Chapter 13-lucifer's words-
Chapter 14-drunk-
Chapter 15-man in black-
Chapter 16-Grim Reaper-
Chapter 17-Anxiety Attack-
Chapter 18-The truth-
Chapter 19-My Throne-
Chapter 20-5 years later-
Chapter 21-advice-
Chapter 22-she's here-
Chapter 23-jealous-
Chapter 24-forbidden promise-
Chapter 25-war-
Chapter 26-first kiss-
Chapter 27-the talk-
Chapter 28-The research-
Chapter 29-Deepest secret-
Chapter 30-His Memories-
Chapter 31

Chapter 2:The meeting

322 7 0
נכתב על ידי MsRennzz

Out of all immortals...why do you have to leave me like everyone does...

_____________________________

Bold- English
Bold/italic/-telepathy
Underline-letter
Italic- flashback
Normal-Korean or narrative

3001: after the death of Jasmin...

It was raining cats and dogs outside...and I was just there...sitting across a long fancy table...a table where I'm alone... the whole house felt and looked so sad...

I stood up and took my jacket...and left Korea...

~few years later~

3019;

"Miss Kwesterlyn , we have arrived in korea..." one of the flight attendants told me while I turned off my phone and looked outside...

I really am back in korea...I stood up and walk out...once I step out the plane door, a lot of camera started flashing... I flashed my fake smile and quickly got in the vip hall before anything else happens...

~time skip~

I was now in the car and my driver drove off...I pulled out my phone and checked the news...

"The greatest CEO in the world, is in korea!!! Annareah Dawn Krisel Holwester Kwesterlyn, a 21 year old independent woman has arrived in Incheon International Airport! Stay tune for more important information!"

I stopped reading when my driver suddenly called me...

"Miss Kwesterlyn? Where are we heading??"

"My 1st house please..."

"Alright,Miss Kwesterlyn..."

~time skip~

When I arrived home, I walk out and told my driver to leave...I walk inside my house and it was still the same...it was still clean and organised the way I wanted it...you're probably wondering why my place is still clean after almost 18 years... it's because my servants from the immortal world cleans all my houses every month, with a flicker of their fingers all my houses (all over the world) are clean...

Then...I suddenly got a call...I looked at the number and saw...Bang Shi Hyuk...I accepted it...

"Hello?"

"Krisel!!!so??? You're back in korea, I see"

"Yeah...what do you need??"

"Hehehe...you know...are you...free right now??"

"Yeah..."

"I just set up a meeting in my company,you know...big hit.... So...ya better come before...3:45 o'clock in the afternoon?"

"I mean..I just arrived home...but sure..."

"Really?? Oh thanks! Bye~"

With that he hung up...I checked the time and saw 3:40?! You've got to be kidding me?!

I immediately changed my clothes

And teleported at the building...I checked the time...3:43...it only took me 3 minutes to change...I immediately go to his office...but before I enter his office, I passed by 7 men...I looked at them and they look at me,like they know who I am...cold wind brushed through my clothes...they all look familiar...who are you...

I looked away , ignored them and as I enter Bang Shi Hyuk's Office...

"Bang Shi Hyuk..."

He turns around and looked at the time...it just stuck 3:45...

"You're right on time..." he said shock...

"Short cut..." I said shortly...

"Or teleportation?" He said while he raised his left eyebrow... "Come on Krisel...I've been living for almost a decade, I know you!"

___________

Name:Bang Shi Hyuk
Age:9,893 years old
Birthday:————
Deathday:————
Cause of death:Gun Shot
Sin:Greedy,Pride
Info:
-he didn't found his soul...his soul burned..
-he changes his name after a hundredth year
Power: invisibility, telepathy
Ability:See the future and past, heal, and make the future...

_______________

"And I know you...you set this up...thinking that I will be late..." I said with a frown...

"Seems like you can control your powers well now...not like before...you were very clumsy-"

I cut him off

"Now that's enough...why did you set up a meeting..." I asked sternly...he sighs and...

"I want you...to protect the boys..." my eyes shut up and looked at him...

"Protect??"

"These boys are your soulmate Krisel.."

"Soulmate?" I said laughing at his words...

"Krisel!!! I'm not joking! You have to protect these boys!" He yelled at me...

"Protect them before lucifer kills them!"He added

"Why would he want to kill him??"

"Cause they are your soulmates...he wants to kill them so that you won't find your soul, so you'll burn! He's been searching for them so long...since the day you died...they searched for your soulmate..."

"Why haven't he found my soulmate??"

"Because of the necklace you gave them...it protects them but now it's losing its power... because of the time... if they find them...you are dead for..."

"Isn't it suppose to be 'done'?"

"Krisel! Focus! These are facts we're talking about."

"Wait...its a them??"

"The 7 necklaces!! The boys that you passed by...one of  them might be your soulmate! Or all of them. I'm not sure but according to legend your soul is divided into the seven of them"he pauses.—" ...you have to protect them...that's why I wanted you to be their manager..."

I was so shock I couldn't talk...

"You'll have to live with them...and wherever you go, they go..."

"Fine...once I get my soul...it's a goodbye... and don't expect me to be nice..."

"Don't worry...I won't expect it...cause I know it...oh, and you'll be meeting them now"

"Ugh...do I have to??"

"Yes...now go to the dance studio and I'll be there in a sec..."

With that I left his office and head straight to the dance studio where I saw 7 men dancing... so...they're those kids...they've grown up so fast...the last time I saw them they were bellow my knee...now...they're taller than me...

And again...cold wind suddenly brushed through my clothes...

"Cold?" Someone suddenly said behind me...I jumped a little, I turn around and saw Shi Hyuk...

"No...Shi Hyuk? Next time you do that again...I will kill you." I said firmly...

"Woah! Chill down! Sorry...it's just, you've got goosebumps all over you..." he said... 'isn't it suppose to be 'calm down'?' I thought...

"Why is that??" I asked

"That's a signal that your soul is near by...and it's in front of you..." he whispered...

"So...are you introduce them or what?" I annoyingly said...

"Come on...you know them already!"

"One, I don't. Two, if I really do...and randomly say their name, they'll be asking me how did I know their name." I said while he nods agreeing on my statement...

"Boys! Please line up!" He yelled...the 7 men lined up and looked at him...

"You guys know that your former managers are taking a short break right??"

"Ne!! (Yes!!)"

"Well, I asked a friend of mine to be your temporary manager! So please introduce yourselves to her! And she'll do the same!" He said and the boys nod...

"Hello, my name is Kim Nam Joon, RM for short, I'm 25 years old and I'm the leader of the group." He said smiling which revealed his dimples...based on his dimples... he's Mr. Kim's son

"Hello Miss, my name is Kim Seok Jin,you can call me Jin, I'm 27 years old and I'm the oldest in the group." He said with a motherly smile...so he's that woman's child...based on his features and that motherly smile of his...

"Sup...my name is Min Yoon Gi,call me Suga, I'm 26 years old and I'm the rapper and I'm also the 2nd oldest of the group, after Jin Hyung..." he said looking at me with his bored eyes...so he's that swagy kid from Daegu...he still looks cute...I smirk a little while I looked at him...

Shi Hyuk coughs a bit and I glared at him...

"Liking them already??"

"Shut it Shi Hyuk! Don't start!"

"Hello!!! My name is Jung Ho Seok, you can call me Hobi or J-hope! I'm 25 years old and I'm the sunshine of the group!" He said with large smile...I guess he's that kid from the preschool...

"Hey cutie~ my name is Park Ji Min, you can call me ChimChim, Mochi, Jimin, or daddy... I'm 24 years old! Hope we can be friends or more??" He said with a wink...that flirty-attitude of his? I think I know where that came from...he's Mr. Park's son...

"Helloooo~ my name is Kim Tae Hyung! You can call me TaeTae, V or Taehyung! I'm also 24 years old! Nice to meet you!"He said showing his box smile...oh...it's the bubbly kid from Daegu...still bubbly as ever

"Hello...my name is Jeon Jung Guk...you can call me Jungkook, bunny or kookie. I'm 22 years old...I'm also the maknae of the group..." he said shyly but still flashed his bunny smile... so he's that bunny boy from busan...I flashed my fake smile at him...

"1, 2, 3..." rm said...

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" They all said in unison...

"Ahem...it's your turn..."Shi Hyuk said

"Me???..."I stopped for a while and looked at all of them...

"My name is Annareah Dawn Krisel Holwester Kwesterlyn..."

_____________

End of chapter

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
1.1M 50.7K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
50.8K 1.2K 18
"Something isn't right..! Why were Tae's eyes red..? J-Jimin too!" I exclaimed to Jungkook. "Listen...There's something I've been hiding from you for...
196K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...