Loving You is Hard, Especiall...

By xDanasaurous_Rexx

Serena Jacobson is Zayn Malik's best friend, she has been since they were in diapers, what happens when you m... More

Loving You is Hard, Especially When I Hate You.
Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.
First Rehearsals and Fresh Starts.
Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected
My Secrets
Retail Therapy, and Old Friends
The Necklace, and Unwanted Drivers
fjksdlghsdkg
Confessions
'Well, I Completely Understand, I' am Incredible Sexy'
Meeting Someone New
Two Shocking Details
Shocked, Soaked and Fully Clothed.
'There! Now You're A Sandwich!'
Baby Pictures, And Turtles
The Tell All
The BRITS
Skyping
Shopping With The Girls
The Reunion
Small World
'Uh..Thanks.'
Lunch with El
Shut Up For Two Seconds! I Love You, You Idiot!
Right Here, Right Now.
Lies
Closure, Parties, and Big Fights
6 Months
Mystery Man
Waking Up
Liam's Point of View
'The End'
No One Likes Delilah
Surprise
'Everything It Will Be Okay'
'I Promise'
'Don't You Want To Know Why?'
Caught
Breaks Ups, and Water Breaking
Dad Wakes Up
Welcome To The Family
Moving In
Happy Birthday
The Bird tattoos
Doctor's Appointments
Bad News
Worried Liam
Serena's big news
Delilah's surprise
The truth comes out...
Niall's plan
'our baby'
Madison Square Garden
Cold Coffee
The End

Fights

4.9K 36 15
By xDanasaurous_Rexx

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57995797 <----- her outfit

CHAPTER 55

'Liam over here!'

'give us a smile guys!'

'how is it to be back in England?!'

the paparazzi yelled as Liam and I walked hand in hand out of the airport. I smiled as we walked out to the surprisingly nice sunny day. Although it was freezing the sun was out and the sky was clear. It was a lovely day to want to walk round the city, but the cold made you want to stay in and have a nice cup of tea. Luckily there weren't as many photographers round as the last few times. It was horrifying when their were crowds of them. I looked to Liam who smiled at me before squeezing my hand and guiding me to the car that would take us home. Not before we go pick up Grumpy from Suz's flat. I missed my little pug. I climbed into the passenger side of the car as Liam put our bags in the boot before getting in the car. He buckled in and then looked to me before leaning over and kissing me. I smiled at him giggling.

“what was that for?” he shrugged and then turned the car on driving off towards Suzan.

When we got to Suzan's I opened the door not really caring that I didn't knock, Suzan barges into Liam and I's all the time. “Suz! Are you here?” I heard a faint cry from the kitchen before my tiny red headed friend came running towards me.

“Rena! I missed you!” she exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug. “He proposed! Can you believe it?!” she held up her hand showing me the beautiful ring that I had helped Darren pick out only a short time ago. I smiled before pulling her into a hug once more.

“congrats babe, I'm so happy for you!” I said before letting go.

“thank you, I'm so happy Rena. Oh! And Grumpy is being walked by Darren at the moment. Come on sit down and I'll make you two a cuppa.” she gestured to the living area before skipping back into the kitchen. I grabbed Liam's hand before walking over to the sofa and plopping down. Liam followed keeping out fingers intertwined. Liam and I tried to make small talk for a while but really wasn't anything to talk about. Nothing new had happened without the other knowing about it too, so instead we sat in comfortable silence till Suzan came back holding two mugs.

“here you guys go! Now tell me about New York! How was the weather? How did the concert go?” she babbled on asking questions before we could answer. I laughed holding up my hand before she could ask another question.

“okay, New York was amazing, cold but amazing. And the concert went well. Lots of screaming fans and Liam sang me a song.” I beamed looking over at Liam. He smiled back at me before looking over at Suzan to explain further.

“well, I could tell Rennie was still a little upset so the lads and I came up with a plan to try and make her smile. We covered one of her favourite songs then set up a picnic in the park for her.” she smiled at me.

“Rena, if you don't marry this boy right now I'll have to slap you.” she said. I blushed looking down at my mug before taking a sip. Liam let out a chuckle.

“maybe in a few years. I think we are still a bit young.”

Suzan laughed nodding in agreement before the door opened revealing Darren and Grumpy. I grinned getting up and scooping Grumpy up in my arms. I heard everyone chuckle but I ignored them. I missed Grumpy I get to show my affection to my dog if I want too.

“hey Serena.” Darren said pulling me into a side hug.

“hey Darren. So you finally had the guts to propose, eh?” I said elbowing his side.

He chuckled running a hand through his hair nodding. “wait, Rena you knew?! And you never thought to give me a hint?!” Suz exclaimed coming over placing her hands on her hips. I looked at her wide eyed.

“um.. uhh.. well. Ermm...” I fumbled my words before she broke out in laughter.

“I'm only playing with you! Darren told me you helped out. Thank you so much for helping Rena, it means to world to me.” she pulled me into yet another hug. I smiled before letting go of her.

“I just wanted you guys to be happy, and if I can help them I'm willing to sacrifice being round that for a few hours.” I said pointing to Darren in fake disgust. He looked at me with shock putting a hand to his chest.

“and all this time I thought you liked me!” he said before fake sobbing into Liam's shoulder. Liam chuckled patting his back. Suzan and I laughed together, Liam pulled away as Darren started to laugh as well. “it's okay, I know your just jealous.”

“yeah that's exactly what it is.” I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. Liam came over taking Grumpy from me so I could give Darren and Suzan one more hug before we left. After we finished saying our goodbyes and making plans to see each other again, Liam grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car. Some fans across the street were talking pictures of us so we decided to go over and talk with them. After all they were only here to see Liam why not? I smiled taking Grumpy in my arms as Liam hugged all the girls and took pictures with them.

“oh my gosh!” one of the girls exclaimed. “is this Grumpy you and Liam's puppy?!” I was taken back by the fact that they knew his name. I don't believe I had ever put his name up on twitter or anything where else. Maybe Liam did.

“uh.. yeah this is Grumpy. You want to pet him? He doesn't bite.” she smiled wide before stroking Grumpy's head. I smiled as he started to nudge her hand to continue. She giggled before scratching the top of his head.

“do you think I could get a picture of you Liam and your dog?” she asked looking at me. I shrugged and looked to Liam who smiled and pulling me by the waist over to him. She squealed pulling out her camera and snapping a picture of us. After she finished taking the pictures she came over and gave Liam and I hugs before she ran off with her other friends. I looked at Liam and smiled.

“they were nice.” I spoke up, he chuckled and nodding before kissing my cheek and guiding me back to the car.

“so do you want to grab something to eat? Or would you like to head back to our flat?” he asked once we were back in his car. I had Grumpy in my lap petting him as he started to sleep. I looked over to Liam as he leaned against the steering wheel watching me as he waited for an answer.

“lets go back to the flat. I'd like to get a nice hot bubble bath.” I said to him. He smiled nodding.

“okay, and when we get there I'll order a pizza and we can watch the toy story series!” he said excitedly. I laughed shaking my head.

“of course! We haven't watched those in forever!” I proclaimed, he smiled before leaning over and pecking my lips. He started the car driving off down to ours. Within 5 minutes we were back at our complex. I got out picking up Grumpy and walking to the back grabbing my purse and Liam's backpack while Liam grabbed my and his suitcases. We walked into the building and went up the elevator to our floor. Quickly I unlocked our front door walking in and putting the bags down on the couch. I told Liam I'd be in the bathroom taking a bath while he ordered the pizza and found the movies.

I quickly turned the water on and added some bubble bath. Stripping down I slipping into the water slowly letting my body adjust to the heat. I sat in it for a few minutes before I became bored and got out drying off and slipping on some sweats and a t-shirt of Liam's before walking into the Living room to see Delilah sitting on the couch laughing with Liam. I slowly walked in clearing my throat as I stared at Delilah. Liam looked up quickly getting up and walking over to me.

“Rennie, look who decided to stop by.” he said with a hint of caution in his voice. It was like he was scared I was going to start screaming at her. I may be pissed off with her. But I'm not going to be a child about it. For Liam's sake I'll act like a rational adult.... while he's here.

“oh, hey Delilah. What are you doing here?” she smiled sickly sweet at me before standing up.

“well I just thought that Liam and I could spend some time together... you know... quality family time. But since your here I guess you can join us.” I had to bite my tongue to refrain from saying anything. My blood was boiling as she seemed to smile even wider when Liam said nothing about her smart remark. I wanted to yell at her, to hit her, to do something to her because honestly I couldn't stand her at all anymore. And to think we were even friends at one point. I looked to Liam who only smiled at me as if nothing was wrong. I took a deep breath before looking at her and smiling.

“sure, why not.”

“great! You girls wait here and I'll go get the food, don't start the movie without me!” he said before kissing my cheek and whispering in my ear. 'be good Rennie.' and with those last words he was gone. My jaw dropped as I let the words float round in my mind. 'be good Rennie.' he was only fueling my anger towards both of them. I wanted to scream so badly. But if I did I'm pretty sure I'd be sent to a looney house.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Delilah started talking again. “you know, it's funny. I thought my little visit to Liam would be enough for him to dump you. But he must really like you if he is willing to stay with a lying bitch like yourself.” She said looking down at her nails.

I scoffed folding my arms across my chest. “I'm the lying bitch? Delilah I'm not lying about anything, you are.”

she laughed. “and you really think that Liam will believe you? Please I doubt he ever will.” she flicked her hair over her shoulder smirking at me.

“Why Delilah? Why are you doing this? Is it really worth it?” I felt like I was going to cry. I was near my breaking point and I don't know what will keep me together anymore.

“I've told you, I want Liam. And I'll do anything to get him back. I deserve to be with him. Not some bitch like you, now if you don't mind I'd love it if you would leave me and Liam alone, we have some quality time to spend together.” I clenched my hands into a fist trying to refrain from hitting her. She smirked as she say how heated I was. Grabbing my hand she held it against her cheek with a twisted smiling laced on her lips. “go on, you know you want to.”

I was about to pull away from her to tell her off again. But the door opened suddenly as Delilah whimpered holding her hand to her cheek. Liam came in holding two bags. He looked over at us and the smile that he had on slowly faded as he saw Delilah holding her cheek looking at me with a scared expression. She whimpered again and Liam dropped the bags and ran over to her helping her to the couch before turning to me and glaring.

“SERENA WHAT THE HELL?!” He yelled at me. I cringed away as he spoke out of pure anger. “YOU CAN'T JUST GO SLAPPING PREGNANT WOMAN!”

“Liam I-”

“No, I've had enough of this. Rennie just... just go to Zayn's for a while.”

“but Liam I didn't-”

“Serena, go.” he said turning his back to me to comfort Delilah. I tears slip from my eyes as I turned round walking out the door and slamming it shut behind me. I walked straight into Zayn's and straight to his room climbing into bed next to a sleeping Zayn. He woke suddenly looking at me blury eyed.

“Rena? W-what are you-”

“please Just don't talk, please Zayn I just need my best friend right now. Please.” I choked out through tears that continued to fall as my body shook with every sob I tried to hold in. I felt Zayn wrap his arms round me pulling me close to him. I turned around and sobbed into his chest as he stroked his hands through my hair soothingly.

“let it our babe, it's okay.” he said encouragingly. I could feel myself slowly calming down. As soon enough I my eyes started to droop in exhaustion. I don't remember the last time I had cried myself to sleep. But I know that it was because of the exact same reason I was crying now. Liam.

~*~

vote comment tell me whatcha think lovelies!

LOGAN YOU BEST HAVE EATEN THAT GRASS AND NOT THAT POOR DOG NIGGA

love you :) xx (except for the crazy fucker that tried to eat her dog, what are you? on bath salts?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 6.4K 29
I looked down at the plastic stick in my hand for at least the tenth time this minute. positive. This can't be happening. It was a one night stand. I...
58.2K 825 10
This is my first fan fiction! I hope you like it! :) Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are both in love with each other. They both go...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...