Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Fifteen

40.5K 716 25
By melissalynn88

“what do you want to do for dinner babe?”

I looked over at Matt who was sitting on the couch typing away on his laptop still, that's what we both had been doing for the past two hours, both of us sitting on my couch, him working and me doing school work, I swear these past three weeks had been absolute chaotic, I was doing so much school work, I was only getting about five hours sleep a night, I was still running with Matt each morning which was a great escape, on weekends we would go out to a bar with Bree and Jack, who by the way were completely in love with each other.

They were more sickening than us.

“well Mr Billionaire I would like to go to paris and eat french toast on the eiffel tower” I smiled, yes I had been teasing him about all his money that he kept so well hidden.

“ok sweetheart I will get the jet ready, afterwards maybe you could take me to Africa so I could see an elephant?” he kept his head down still typing away flat out.

Yes he teased me right back since he found out how much I had in my bank account, me being the stupid idiot I was left it open so when he went to use my computer he seen the exact amount in my savings, so instead of closing the screen he went through my purchases to see if I was a expensive shopper. Lets just say he wasn't impressed that I spent over 2 grand on a dress then another two on shoes to go with it, but he did show me his bank account and I coudln't believe the amount of zeros on the screen. He definitely didn't need to teach or even work for that matter.

“ok I will go pack a bag and we can head to the airport” I closed the laptop running up towards my room, I was spear tackled to the bed as soon as I made it inside my room “baby you really want to go to paris for dinner because I would take you” Matt said seriously brushing a stray of hair from my face.

I shook my head “I am buying you dinner instead” he never let me pay for anything when he was around and it was quite annoying. He chuckled bending down and kissing over my ear “you know I prefer to pay, I am the man in the relationship”

I let out a low moan as his mouth kissed and sucked down my throat “fine you can buy me mc donalds, have you got your suit ready for friday?”

Dad was more than thrilled that I was finally coming to one of these parties, he had them numerous amounts of times a year and I never went, I didn't like going especially since all I could think about was mum not being there, she loved them.

“it is hanging in my closet all pressed and ready for Friday, I got a deep charcoal silk tie will that be ok since I still cant see your dress” his hand moved out from underneath my top and undoing my drawstring on the shorts.

“that's perfect, I cant wait to see you in a suit, you sure you want to come since I have never been to one of these before” I raised a brow as he stood up walking to the door and closing it flicking over the lock.

“if your going then I would love to be your plus one, now let me have my way with you and we can go get macca's for tea” he grinned wickedly as he moved back over me.

I was so starving by the time we pulled into Mc Donald's I could have ordered everything, but I wasn't going to do that.

“you want what you normally get?” he pulled his card out looking over at me, I nodded. Yes I get the exact same thing every time.

“you know I seriously thought having a girlfriend would get me home cooked meals everynight” he raised a brow driving up in the que, I let out a snort “yeah well I thought having a boyfriend meant foot rubs but I don't see that happening”

“tonight I will give you a foot massage then” he shrugged as if it didn't bother him, I knew it would when the time came to do it.

“and I will cook you a roast for dinner tomorrow night with vegetables and I will make a dessert afterwards, just you and I with candles and romance” I rolled my eyes facing the other way, I definitely wasn't a romantic girl.

His hand rubbed over my thigh “ok, it can be out 2 month together dinner”

“deal but I wont be dressing up so don't expect that” I scowled pushing his hand away as he went to order our dinner trying to hold his laugh in.

Jack and Bree were out for dinner yet again, they go out nearly everynight which I don't really understand, it just seems like a waste of money to me and yes sure Matt and I order out but we are always in the house.

“you know you have never taken me on a first date” I looked over at him as he was now back to typing away at his desk, I was laying on his bed reading one of my books on forensics which I had a three hour test on. Going to be fucking awesome.

“it's a bit hard when people can't know about us Sadie” he answered somewhat annoyed, gee it was only a question I thought to myself. I sighed going back to reading my book, I felt my phone vibrate again, I had been messaging Nate for the past half hour, he was coming to visit me at school tomorrow to check the place out and suss out the college chicks. Just what I needed

*good luck tomorrow, dad said if you fail he will take you out of his will*

I rolled my eyes replying back to him *whatever, your just annoyed because I am the gifted child*

*keep telling yourself that dork, na seriously good luck and I'll see you tomorrow, love you xx*

*love you too xx* I smiled, I really did have the best brother ever.

I yawned sitting up “I'm going to head home to bed Matt” I moved off the bed sitting his glasses that I always wear on his table, he looked up frowning “what already?”

“it's 12:30am and Bree text an hour ago saying she was home” I yawned again walking towards the door, he abruptly stood up “I'm sorry I lost track of time, I was playing online poker”

“your kidding me right? I had read that book twice because I thought you was really busy”

he gave a cute shrug rubbing the back of his neck “sorry”

“yeah whatever, goodnight” I walked over giving him a kiss then heading off, I heard steps behind me and turned around “what are you doing?”

“staying over with you, I have to make it up to you somehow and you always stay with me here, we hardly sleep in your bed” he was right there, most nights I was with Matt in his bed, he had hardly stayed over at my place and I was sure I had slept in his room more times than my own.

I sighed in defeat holding my hand out to him “come on then boyfriend”

the grin he then gave me was well worth the late night and him playing poker.

The thing I loved the most about waking up was being wrapped in Matt's strong arms, his body protecting mine as he held me close to him, I would wake up to this everyday if I could.

“Morning beautiful” he spoke through his thick sleepy voice, I loved his deeper morning voice, it got the same when he was horny and ready for sex.

“morning handsome, I love waking up with you” I smiled leaning forward and pressing my lip to his, he lifted his head up then looked back to me “you know the alarm wont go off for ten more minutes you want to skip the run and do morning sex instead?”

I hitched my naked thigh over his hips where he rubbed his hardness over my core “definitely ” I moaned as his mouth moved back to mine rolling us over so I was underneath him.

Well that was just as good as a run if not better, I walked Matt to his car to say goodbye since I wouldn't see him today since I had my test instead which sucked.

“good luck babe, I will see you after your test and I know you will do well” he kissed me on my cheek, I pulled him back towards me slamming my mouth over his and pulling him in for a hot and heavy kiss, I found myself being pushed into his car, his hand moving up my top as mine went down the back of his shorts grabbing his ass pushing him into me.

“you know people can see you” Jack spoke starling us both enough that Matt's top teeth bit my lower lip hard, I could taste the blood instantly.

“ouch” I hissed pinching his ass hard, he made a loud cry jerking away from me then his eyes widened as he realised what I was on about “shit babe I didn't mean to do that”

I then remembered why we were interuppted and turned my attention to Jack was just in pyjama bottoms and a singlet “you were about to fuck up against the car” he defened when I gave him a glare.

“we was not” I stuck my tongue out smiling, Matt brought his mouth to mine swiping his tongue over my lower lip then kissed it “all better and I am sorry, I need to go or I will be late, love you” he kissed me again leaving me standing there with Jack as he drove off.

“so you and Matt are getting serious?” he looked at me, I nodded he already knows this so why would he be asking me that question. Bree walked over to us grinning wide at Jack “have you asked her yet?”

“asked me what?” I crossed my arms over staring at them both, Jack looked nervous “umm well we kind of want to move in together and maybe Bree and Matt could switch houses since you two never spend a night alone and neither do Bree and I?” ok I definitely didn't expect that.

It had been two hours since I started the test and it was like a freaking encyclopaedia, I had never seen a test with so many pages, sure I knew this wouldn't be easy and I wasn't expecting it to be easy but I was surprised at how well I was going through the answers, I was in complete nerd mode.

I finished turning my paper over my right hand was completely sore now, but I was fucking happy to be finished. I glanced around the room and some cute guy looked up at me giving me a smile, I smiled back and looked back down at my paper not wanting to give him a reason to think I was interested in him. I only had eyes for Matt.

Speaking of which I didn't answer Bree or Jack, I was stunned that they wanted to move in together and Matt and I had only just begun dating so it was definitely to early to move in and he probably didn't want to live together so soon.

The bell dinged and it was finally time to leave, I got up and made my way out of the classroom Cole was standing against the door waiting when I walked out, he looked up at me with big pleading eyes and I knew something was up, he only ever pulls the puppy dog eyes when he needs major help.

“tell me what you need?” I sighed as his arm wrapped around my waist

“I wouldn't ask if I didn't need the help but my partner is sick and I really need help with singing a sing and your amazing piano skills” he led me towards the music room.

My heart was thumping as I sat on the stool in front of the white grand piano, I hadn't sung for so long and for all I knew I sounded like crap. The piano was beautiful and sleek, I was really wanting to run my hands over the keys, I looked up at Cole who was sitting patiently waiting with is guitar, he knew what a huge deal this was to me so he wasn't pressuring me to do anything.

“I'll do it, but if I fuck up please tell me and we can start again, I want you to do well and your one of my best friends so I will sing with you” I smiled as I undone the sheet music “and the song is awesome so I don't mind”

“fuck I love you, your the best ever Sadie” he grinned, the door opened and Bree walked in with a huge smile “your going to play and sing?”

“yes” I answered and she got the biggest smile on her face as she sat in the front row seat in front of the stage. I looked up at Cole who nodded to say he was ready. Here goes nothing I thought.

I pressed my hands to the keys, the loud sound filled the room, I just focused all my attention onto the music and Matt, he was the one to thank for this because if I didn't meet him then I knew I definitely wouldn't be playing right now let alone singing. I definitely wouldn't be singing.

“Right from the start, you were a thief, You stole my heart and I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That weren't all that pretty And with every touch You fixed them.
Now, you've been talking in your sleep, Oh oh, things you never say to me, oh oh, tell me that you've had enough of out Love, our Love.”

I was looking straight at Cole when I sang, he was looking at me with the biggest smile over his face as he played on his guitar, It felt amazing to sing again and I was definitely feeling like my old self again.

“Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough Just a second, we're not broken Just bent we can learn to LOVE again. Oh, it's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts We're NOT broken, Just bent we can learn to love again”

MATT POV

All day I couldn't stop wondering how Sadie went with her tests, I knew she would do great but I also knew she was nervous as hell. Plus getting to sleep at 1am and up at 5am definitely didn't help either.

I headed out of the classroom and nearly knocked into Nate, a few of the girls were drooling over him, thank fuck it wasn't me, I was over being asked out or hit on each day.

“hey Matty do you know what class Sadie is in?” he spoke but kept his eyes on the girls in front of him, I nudged his shoulder snapping him out of what ever transe he was in and he seemed to remember why he was hear for.

“hey yeah where's Sadie she isn't answering her phone” he frowned

I looked down at my watch frowning, I hadn't heard from her either “her test finished half hour ago and that room is empty” pretty much the halls were all empty now.

We kept walking further when we heard singing, Nate froze on the spot looking white as a ghost “where is that coming from?” he whispered out, I pointed towards to music room and he looked at me with wide eyes “what the fuck did you do to get her to sing again?”

“what are you on about?” The voice was getting louder as we got closer to the door, we peered in the window and I got what he meant, Sadie was at the piano singing with Cole.

We snuck in the room trying not to get noticed by them, we sat up at the back sinking down in the chairs, I was stunned at how her voice sounded. It was amazing, truly fucking amazing. Nate pulled his phone out and started videoing it to send to Evan so he didn't miss out.

She stopped playing and we thought we had been spotted that was until she started on another song, her voice was soft and low as she begun to sing.

“Looking up from underneath Fractured moonlight on the sea, Reflections still look the same to me
As before I went under. And it's peaceful in the deep Cathedral where you cannot breathe, No need to pray, no need to speak, Now I am under all”

“And it's breaking over me, A thousand miles down to the sea bed Found the place to rest my head
Never let me go, Never let me go, Never let me go, Never let me go”

And the arms of the ocean are carrying me, And all this devotion was rushing out of me, In the crushes of heaven for a sinner like me, But the arms of the ocean delivered me”

“Though the pressure's hard to take, It's the only way I can escape, It seems a heavy choice to make
And now I am under all, And it's breaking over me, A thousand miles down to the sea bed, Found the place to rest my head”
Never let me go, Never let me go, Never let me go, Never let me go”

I was frozen to the stop as she kept singing Nate and I both had tears in our eyes from witnessing this but as good things must end, Sadie slammed her hands down on the keyboard as soon as someone started clapping loudly once the song had ended scaring the shit of both Nate and I.

And by the look on Sadie's face when she spotted us both she was completely embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 267 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...
48.1K 740 27
An unusual way to fall in love. Can they make it work? Or will their secret take it's toll on their lives?
45.1K 742 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
18.6K 545 17
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?