Intensity: Destination Everyw...

Bởi iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... Xem Thêm

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)

28.7K 558 437
Bởi iBasedSupreme

Freshman life!!!! I'm wearing the same outfit as Jassie 2 chapters ago, but green high-waisted pants and black boots. (repping for my baby, tho! :D)

Wun-foe-three. Smilay wit' a WANK! ;B (lmfaoooo, I'm dead at myself)

Leggo! :D

______________________________

[Monologue #51]

Love is blind, but I'm glad I'm able to see you and only you in clear vision. Now that I've fallen for you, I see big things in our future; unexpected turns are just waiting to happen. We can beat the hate with love.

Right?

______________________________

{5 Days Later, Saturday September 13th, 9:08 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I watched as Prince slept peacefully next to me in my bed. He was staying over at mine for the weekend. Earlier, he was up with me as I called my now OBGYN. I swear, I felt on top of the world having him there with me. We both ended up falling asleep afterwards.

I ran my now french manicured nail gently along his jawline. He didn't move one bit. How adorable. My hair entangled with his hair - which was tied up and completely adorable - as I laid my head on his shoulder and one arm wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but smile. This was exactly how everything was supposed to be; no drama in the air.

After a few minutes, Prince opened his eyes, blinking twice before looking at me with a slight smile.

Jas'marieé: Did I wake you?

Prince: No, babe. I just felt like waking up. (kisses her cheek) How long have you been up?

Jas'marieé: Not even twenty minutes ago. I got cold, so I got your shirt.

I pointed to his red and black plaid button-down as I rolled off his back and onto my side. He turned on his side to face me.

Prince: You look cute in my shirt. You look like a doll, almost.

Jas'marieé: And you look cute in white. Like an angel, almost. (smiles and pulls at his white shirt)

Prince: I do?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. You do.

Somehow, I got caught up staring at him dreamily. I felt a tear fall from my eye. It wasn't a sad one, fortunately.

Prince: What's up, love?

Jas'marieé: (shakes head) Nothing. It's just...You're one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Prince: I can say the same for you.

I smiled as he wiped my tear away.

Prince: Jas'marieé, you're so beautiful - inside and out. You're not just another pretty face like I thought you'd be. When I got to know you, I saw the real you and I liked that. You had a story behind you. You're cautious over who you give your heart to and that was very attractive to me. You didn't change for me because I'm famous. You're that down-to-earth, gorgeous, smart, funny, and caring girl I always wanted and I'm so lucky to have you.

I blushed and intertwined my fingers with his.

Jas'marieé: I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same. I thought you were the type that couldn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's feelings because you had the fame, the good looks, the hormone enraged girls, the money, and the charm. To be honest, I was kind of shocked that you had an interest in me of all people. I figured you were going to make me a hit and quit. As I got to know you, it seemed as if you saw beyond the prices of fame. The day you held my hand for the first time, I knew you and I had something. I'm glad we're right here now and if I could stop time and stay right here with you, I would.

He smiled. Love was definitely in the air after that. It felt so much better letting him know how I felt, besides the fact that I never brought up the whole fact of me being in love with him. Our love officially became resilient; indestructible.

Prince got closer to me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands slowly made it to my waist. The kiss between us became fiercely intense as Prince got on top of me, slowly unbuttoning the button-down. When he got to the second to last button, I pulled away and he looked at me, confused.

Prince: What's wrong?

Jas'marieé: Too soon. Even though we decided to pick up where we left off, I think we should let up on sex for a while.

Prince: You're right. I got caught up in the moment.

Jas'marieé: I don't blame you. I got caught up, too. My hormones are something else as of right now.

Prince: Poor you. I'm ready when you are.

Jas'marieé: Let's hope you don't get the blue balls, then I just might have to go back on my word.

Prince: Well Jesus, bless me with blue balls so I could give the business to this beautiful girl next to me.

I laughed and sat up. His eyes went straight to my chest.

Prince: Did your boobs get bigger or am I deranged?

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes playfully and buttons her top up) Blame it on the pregnancy.

Prince: Damn.

I laughed. Just like that, we spent the night laughing, talking, kissing - even watching Baby Boy on BET. Prince had me dying because he was so into the movie. All this kid kept saying was "Jody, no Jody!" and I was next to him with a bunch of cotton balls in my mouth, restraining myself from laughing.

During some parts of the movie when Yvette and Jody were together, I could help but think about me and Prince. We were somewhat like a teenage Yvette and Jody. I just hoped Sevarion wouldn't end up as my future Rodney.

Near the end of the movie, we drifted off to sleep.

That night made me happy I had a Yvette and Jody relationship over a Jay and Bey relationship. Hell, I'd even want a Derwin and Melanie relationship.

Not perfect. Not the pits. Not just right. Just imperfectly indestructible.

_______________________________

(Prince's P.O.V.)

I woke up two hours later. Jassie was asleep on my chest and I ran my fingers through her hair, staring straight up at the ceiling. When I looked at Jassie earlier, I saw some type of hurt in her eyes. I knew it was because she wanted Sevarion to be there as she called. I hate that nigga for making my girl cry and hurt so much. I want revenge.

I looked down at Jassie, who was sound asleep. I began to contemplate. Is it really worth it? I didn't want to go against my word, but screw it. She'll only hurt more.

With ease, I slid Jassie off of me without waking her. I got off the bed and stood upright. I pulled out a black hoodie and put it on. I walked to the window, examining the outside. It was pouring rain. As I looked outside...

?.?.?: Prince...

I turned around and Jassie was struggling to keep her eyes open.

Prince: (walks over to her) Babe, shhh...go back to sleep. I'll be back, okay?

Jas'marieé: Okay...don't be long.

Prince: I won't, baby. Trust me. (kisses her cheek) I love you.

Jas'marieé: Love you too.

She closed her eyes again and I gave her one last kiss before I made my move. I grabbed her phone and her keys and left to Sevarion's house. For the past week, I've been watching his every move like a hawk, allowing me to find his address. I pulled out Jassie's phone and put in her passcode, which was 1130 and our first anniversary date ever. I texted Sevarion as I drove, [A/N: Never....NEVER...EVER...use your phone while driving. It's not safe.] making it seem as if I was Jassie.

[Channel△HisLove] Sevarion, is your dad there...?

It wasn't long before Sevarion texted back.

[OddFutureSev] nahhh...he on overnight shift...you coming over ?

Thirsty ass. -___-

[Channel△HisLove] Yup. Leave the door unlocked if you haven't already. -_- bye.

I locked Jassie's phone with a smirk on my face. The only ass he's getting is a beaten one.

***

A half hour later, I was at Sevarion's doorstep. Smartly, I put on a pair of random Jordans from outside. No traces going to be left on this boulevard. For reassurance that I was doing the right thing, I closed my eyes and pictured Jassie's face.

Once I opened my eyes, I knew for sure I was doing something right. This was for us, just like her façade in school. I looked at my peace sign tattoo as it shriveled up, due to me balling my fists. Fuck peace.

I opened the door, entering the mini hallway that led to the stairs, kitchen, dining room, and the living room. Sevarion was on the couch, watching Inuyasha. He saw me and he screwed.

[Slang For Dummies: Screw/Screwing/Screwed-Usually means you're in trouble, but in places like Jamaica and UK, it means a stank face]

Sevarion: What the fuck are you doing here?!

Without warning, I punched him in the face. He stumbled back, and I saw his nose bleeding.

Prince: You motherfucking bitch. You think it's all good to hit on girls - especially my girl, who is your baby mother?! Well it's your turn, asshole.

Sevarion: Bite me. (spits blood on the floor) You ain't shit. You and that bitch are worthless. She is a slut and that's all she'll ever amount to. Bitches get what they deserve. And their boyfriends.

He jumped up and sucker punched me. It was a bitch punch. Jas'marieé could hit better. I retaliated by hitting him hard in the stomach and stomping on it.

Prince: The only bitch here is you.

I grabbed him by his shirt collar and threw him into the kitchen. I smirked as he laid there, defenseless. I pulled out a skillet, twirling the base around my fingers.

Prince: You know what Jas'marieé should've did? She should've got an iron skillet like this one and beat the living hell out of you.

Just like I said, I started beating the shit out of him with the pan. He convulsed with every blow. I started beating him in the face until I saw his cheek grow a gash. Gross, but karma is a bitch.

Prince: Bitches get what they deserve, right?

I grabbed him again and took him to the living room. I threw him straight through a window and watched as he didn't bother getting up. I brought his sorry ass back in the house to finish what I started. He was all the way fucked up when I looked at him. The gash on his cheek was exposed and he had tons of blood all over him. He was struggling to breathe, speak, and stand up. Did I give a fuck? No.

Prince: Stand up straight, nigga.

He tried to stand straight, but his knees kept buckling.

Prince: Not good enough, nigga.

I kicked him in the chest, knocking the air out of him. It looked as if he was having an asthma attack. NO FUCKS GIVEN.

I grabbed him again and stomped up the stairs.

Prince: You threw my beautiful girlfriend and her baby over a railing?

He looked at me, scared. Again, no fucks given. I slammed his body over the railing. He hit the floor with a loud thud. I jumped over the railing, landing to my feet. I bent down to his level, a sinister smirk on my face.

Prince: You don't ever - EVER - hurt the ones I love. You're lucky I didn't kill you.

Thunder sounded off as a black mist flew past me. It chanted, "Death. Die, my baby. Death." It disintegrated and I scrunched up my face in utter confusion. I shrugged it off as I went out through the window, taking off those dingy Jordans and putting on my Docs. The deed was done. Now it's just about school, me, Jas'marieé, and the baby.

As I drove, I felt victorious. There was no more stress and no more anger. It felt great to hurt the assailant himself.

When I got to Jassie's house, I put her phone and keys back in their rightful place. I pulled off my hoodie and hung it up. I laid next to Jassie and she cuddled up next to me. I smiled to myself. The drama was to an end...

?.?.?: Reality. Retaliation. Reversed. Die, my baby. Death.

Maybe this was just the beginning.

I didn't care, though.

My business was handled and my girlfriend was happy. It's all I could really give a fuck about. Underscore - bottom line.

______________________________

*le Prince voice* God dayu-nggggg. My nigga Prince put them paws and claws on Sevarion!

•v• *my Stevie J texting face, tho. lol. it looks like the OVO owl. ._.*

Nigga started playing gritball, though. #DEADATMYLIFE!

Will Princeton's peccant decision change everything later on?

But awwwwww! Jassie and Prince. How cute are they?

But I was literally watching Baby Boy as I wrote this chapter Saturday. Jassie and Prince remind me of Yvette and Jody. :') Love that, though. What couple do they remind y'all of?

And what in hell is that chant?

Goal: 10 votes, 20 comments.

*Mindless Fact Of The Day*

Roc is a slow ass texter, lmfao.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...
22K 305 23
When Karliee A.K.A. Kay and her 3 best friends get to go on a 2 month trip to L.A., they don't know exactly WHAT to expect. Will Kay find her happily...