Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Comp...

By Taani10

As some of you so badly want me to write about brothers so umm yes ... i have thought of writing... a new sto... More

Cover
character sketch
1.Meet the Goenka family
2.Senior K angry
3. Results are out
4. First Day in College
5.Addu hurt
6. Guilty kunj
7. Dont ever mess with a Goenka
8. Crush and Custard
9.Hospitalised Kiyaan
10. Broken Kunj
11. Why are you like this kunj
12. Prank went too far
13. Making it up
14. Aru in trouble
characters
15. Twinkle met the brothers
16. Trapped in problem
17.High voltage drama
18. Repentace
19. I dont deserve you
20. Forgive me
21. khanna's at Goenka Mansion
22.Healed
23. Stuck with each other
24. Punishment
25. A murderous Attack
26. sufferings
28. Distant Memories
New cover
29. unexpected
30. Roka ceremony
31. Tom and Jerry
32. Dinner Disaster
Announcement
33. A shocking revealation
34. Emotions
35. Consequences
36. Stubborn Brothers
37. Nani's entry
38. Engagement (a)
39. Engagement (b)
40. Faith in God
41. Holi party
sidhant commented 😯😯😯💖💖
42. Bhang k side-effects
43. Slap...!
44. Forgotten Dreams
45. Clash between brothers
46. painful memories
47. Hurt
48. Reasons of Both the Brothers..
49. Trip to Mount Abu
50. " Bad Insticts OR Reality ?! "
51. Fear of Loosing Addu
52. Unheard cries
53. Who is to be Blamed?
54. Appology accepted
New Cover
55. Reviving best memories
56. Contrasting Memories
57. Dillusion....?
58. Understanding each other
59. Care
60. Blast from the Past
Anouncement
New Cover and a Teaser
61. Is it a Beginning of a Disaster ?
62. Seeds of Misunderstanding
63. Adverse Effects
Finally Wait is Over 💃😂
64. Intolerable
65. Unbreakable
66. Exploiting
67. Outburst of Aru
68. Worst Nightmare comes true
69. Consequences
70. Prayers to be answered
71. Guilt and Regrets
72. Breakdown
73. Lack of hope
74. Coldness in relationship
75. Something Treacherous
76. Terrible feeling
77. Exposed
78. Seperation
79. Unplanned Circumstances
80. Sorting it out
Epilogue

27. Relieved

3.1K 156 484
By Taani10

In hospital

Whole day passed like this but kunj didn't gained consiousnes yet.. He was still breathing with help of oxygen.. he looked paler and weaker as if someone drained life out of him..

It break their hearts to see him like this...their smiling and happy son has fought through death... but right this moment the most important thing was for Kunj to gain his consciousness...All were tensed...

Twinkle too.. She jzz want him to wake up... She haven't left back since the moment she came hospital.. She was there consoling Sumi and Aru where as Addu seems irritated by her presence..

Akhil - twinkle .. Beta tumhe abhi ghar jana chahiye..

Twinkle tensed - uncle.. But kunj..

Kiyaan came - twinkle.. Dad is right... Or yha hum sab h.. N to be honest kunj ko jab tak hosh ni ajata kuch keh ni sakte...But i promise jese he use hosh ayega i will inform u..

Twinkle so wants to stay with him.. But she is not his family she doesnt hv that right... Till now... So she had to go... She left .. Giving a look to kunj from her glass door..

Otherside.. In Kunj's ward..

Aru and addu .. Were there sitting on each side of Kunj and holding his each hand.. N was jzz gazing at him with a hope that he will open his eyes but everytime they were getting disappointment...

Kiyaan came n softly says - Aru addu.. Baccha.... Abhi sham ho ayi na.. you both should go home and take some rest..

Addu cried - No dadu.. Aj hum apki ek ni sunenge... Hum aj yahi rahenge bhai k pass..

Kiyaan - no baccha it Not possible...

Aru - Aj agar... Bhai ki jgh hum hote h to kia ap bhai ko rok pate? Nhi na... toh bas phir hum bhi bhai ko chor kar kahi nahi jayengay..

Kiyaan sighs n beside that he know they r not gonna hv peace while staying in home... They needs kunj.. He prayed that Kunj regain his consciousness soon..

Kiyaan - Ok... But baccha... U have to be careful.. Dont do anything that can detoriate his health...Kuch bhi aisa mat bolna jo usko dara de... Bht mushkil se stable hua h..

Twins nodded ... But got scared listening this.. There bhai has literally fought from death... They will restrain themselves from talking everything that can hurt , excite or sadden him...

Aru kissed kunj's forehead - i love u bhai..

Addu kissed his hand - i also love u bhai... Or kitna rulaoge... 2 din se rula he re ho... aise kon tang karta hai yaar...Saza de rahe ho Hume apko roz satane Ki ?

Kiyaan also had tears but he quickly wiped them so no one could see..

Kiyaan - Acha baccha.. Itz ok... Jab kunj uthega to hum sab milke uski achi class lnge hume itna pareshan krne k liye.. And ab toh isko aur bhi pareshaan karengay...full revenge lenge bas ek baar yeh theek hojaye..

Twins softly smiled they jzz need there bhai to wake up.. nothing else.. Same was the case with Kiyaan but these three were pretending to be strong for eachother when trio were badly broken inside..

No one might understand their condition cause it was just the trio who saw Kunj's condition.. that moment they thought they lost him.. that sight of unconscious and pale Kunj had shaken them badly and still left on their mind..

Time passed by twins still sitting there beside Kunj rest of the day but he didn't regain consciousness... while Kiyaan also had some cases to look after so he went for some rounds but made sure to visit Kunj time to time..

It was almost midnight when Kiyaan came back in Kunj's ward and saw Addu and Aru still there...he knew he can't send them back home.. they would never agree so he just let them be here..

On other hand twinkle called Sanvi with interval of 2 or 3 hours to ask about Kunj's condition..she so wanted to be there and look for him but she doesn't have the right to be there.. sanvi was surprised seeing twinkle's anxiety and concern towards Kunj..

Next day morning... In Kunj's ward...

Nurse along Doc Roy came to check on kunj.. and take some blood for required tests..But what they saw made them smile..

Aru and addu was still sitting and sleeping on either side of Kunj resting their heads on either side of Kunj's shoulder.. still holding Kunj's finger in their fists just like little babies...

While Kiyaan was sleeping while sitting on the couch in an uncomfortable position but that didn't budged him from being with his brother..

Kunj's ward

They didn't disturbed anyone quietly checked kunj's heartbeat.. N everything..They took his blood for some tests.... But kiyaan wake up at that time...tensed..

Kiyaan - Doc.. Kunj..?

Doc sighs - Now everything is quiet normal.. But Kiyaan make sure he don't get an asthama attack... In these days... It can be dangerous.. He is in very sensitive stage... Kitni mushkil se inhe bachaya gya h... You already know..right

Kiyaan sadly nodded...

Doc - Or abhi tak use hosh aya ni h.. Hosh ane k baad.. Ap to ho he but still we will check him.. and we have taken some blood for some follow up... Infact by evening...iski respiratory reports bhi ajayengay... aur yeh bhi pata chal jayega ke isne kitna amount inhale kiya hai smoke ka...

Kiyaan nodded his head in yes... he was eagerly waiting for those reports.. he knew there was something fishy as how can suddenly smoke evoke in Kunj's room and his room was closed to... but never spoke his doubt to anyone..

But one thing was certain....that if this was done deliberately or even unknowingly...he wasn't letting of that person so easily...after all this almost pushed Kunj on verge of losing his life..

He Looked at Aru and Addu.. he saw them sleeping in uncomfortable position.. they were holding Kunj's fingers... he smiled remembering the days when him and Kunj use to fight for being with Addu and Aru.. they were holding his fingers like little Aru and Addu used to hold and sleep..

*****FLASHBACK******

Kunj and Kiyaan were both 7 years old...Addu and Aru were just and year old babies.. Kunj and Kiyaan were proud to be big brother's...they would have cute fights with there parents to be with their little brother's..

Like any other day Kiyaan and Kunj after having cute fight with their parents some how won to be with Aru and Addu who were sleeping.. they would sit beside them and admire them.. but today they both had to go with Arun for their dental check up..

They tried every possible way to run away from that but didn't succeeded and had to go.. Kavya was at home with Aru and Addu while Sumi n Akhilesh have to attend a business party..

Addu and Aru both were awake playing by themselves and making sound while kavya was there only keeping some clothes in cupboard suddenly they started hailing loudly.. Kavya was trying to make Aru and Addu quite but they would not stop.. They werent hungry...kavya tried to make them sleep but they didn't..

Kiyaan and Kunj came home that time while Arun left for some important meeting.. they saw Addu and Aru crying.. they immidiately run towards them..

Kiyaan - Haww...choti maa apne Addu aur Aru ko rula diya..meray bechare bhai..

Kunj - Mumma why are they crying? *concerned* Inki tabiyat theek nahi hai Kya ?

Kavya - Areh baccha they are small babies na... Isiliye achanak roa rahe hain..

Addu and Aru were hailing so loudly that there little chubby cheeks turned red.. Kunj and Kiyaan sat by their side..Aru and Addu seeing them suprisingly went little quite.. Kavya was suprised seeing this.. they were irritated and unsettled cause they could not see their brother's..

Kiyaan - Choti Maa...I am hungry...

Kavya - Awe bacha come I have made pasta for you and Kunj..I will serve you both.. *to Kunj* Chalo Kunj you also have your lunch..

Kunj - No mumma...mujhe bhuk nahi hai.. aap aur Kiyaan jao main Addu and Aru ke paas hun..

Kavya frowning - Kunj...tumne subha se kuch sahi se nahi khaya.. kab tum aache se khana shuru karoage... Addu aur Aru ko dekhte hi tum sab kuch Bhool jate ho..

Kunj cutely - Abhi nahi khana mumma..promise thori der mein khalunga woh bhi baghair tang kiya..

Kavya smiled and nodded her head... This boy always forget about everything seeing Addu and Aru.. She smiled and left with Kiyaan..

After sometime Kavya and Kiyaan came back after lunch.. kavya smiled seeing the scene infront of her while Kiyaan frowned..

Kunj , Addu and Aru were already asleep.. kunj was in middle while Addu and Aru were on either sides of him.. trio were snuggled close to eachother.. Addu and Aru both were holding Kunj's each hand's index finger in their small fists and sleeping..

Kiyaan pouting - Yeh teeno to soa gaye meray baghair hi.. Ab main kya karun..

Kavya - Aww bacha koi nahi choti maa haina we both will play..

****FLASHBACK OVER***

Kiyaan smiler remembering those childhood memories.. something's never change..

After sometime addu n aru woke up..their bodies were stiff due to uncomfortable positions...they saw kunj was not having oxygen mask by now...

Addu tensed - Dadu.. Wherez the oxygen mask..

Aru panicking - ha dadu.. Bhai ko taklif hogi... kahan gaya oxygen..

Kiyaan smiled - abhi uski breathing stable hogyi hai... Tabhi I removed that....besides this artificial oxygen inhaling is much more painful..

Addu n aru were happy listening Kunj was stable now but the fact that he had gone through so much pain saddened them..they caressed Kunj's hair softly..

Sometime passed..

Addu and Aru were still there holding kunj's hand.. it was like their life depended on holding Kunj's hand..

Sanvi entered.. Kiyaan was not there... Jzz to check on him...

Addu - Di.. Ap yha..

Sanvi smile - Yaa.... Jzz to check.. N tum dono esi shakal kyu bnaye ho... Kunj is ok now...

Aru tensed - but abhi tak bhai uthe nhi na..

Sanvi sighs - Dont worry... He is weak.. Na.. Uth jaenge dnt worry..

At that time kiyaan entered... Seeing her... He got lil stiff.. N sanvi thought to ignore him.. As he is not ready to listen so she jzz left...

Kiyaan sighs..

Aru - sanvi di kitni achi h na.. She motivated us so much...

Addu - Ya.. Unhone mujhe bht achi trh se samjhaya warna me to...

Kiyaan listened all this..

At tht time.. Kunj's finger started moving a bit...

Addu n aru shocked - Bhai..

Kunj's close eyelids moved a bit..

Aru n addu clutched his hand - Bhaiii...

Kiyaan also rushed - Kunj.... Kunj can u hear me?

Addu cried - Bhai plz open your eyes...

Kunj slowly slowly started opening his eyes.. They were still heavy due to weakness and sedatives effect..

Aru n addu were so happy...

Kunj blinked his eyes twice to adjust through the light ..

Addu softly carrssing him - bhai... Ap thik ho? Bhai plz talk to me...

Aru cried ..

Kunj was feeling too weak... His body wasn't supporting him at all due to weakness..but slowly everything tht happened he recalled...N then the news of accident... Even in state of weakness he was panicked remembering about his brother's accident..

Kunj weakly - A...aru.. Addu... K..Kiyaan..

Twins - yes bhai we r here... Hum teeno yahi hain..apke paas..

Kunj raised his hand weakly and cajoled there faces.. His voice was hoarse due to weakness...he had concern n tension both...

Kunj - tum dono thik to ho ? Aur Kiyaan ?

In this condition also the frst thing which kept in his mind was his brothers safety..

Addu n aru cried - We are fine bhai...

Addu - Or agar nhi bhi h to apki wjh se.. Kitna rulaya hume..

Kunj jzz blink his eyes.. His mind was still groggy.. Not properly active to respond everything... but all he needed was to see his brother's okay..

Aru kissed his head - Esa koi darata h kia bhai..?

Kunj weakly - Sssh.. Don't cry....I am here..

But both were crying... Kunj saw kiyaan standing in a corner.. One could easily guess that last 48 hours were nerve wracking for these brother's..

Kunj weakly - K..Kiyaan bol na inhe ki rona band kare.. I cant see them crying...

Kiyaan jzz turned his face because he himself was not able to hide his tears..Kunj sighs... He knew as much in pain he was....his brother's suffered from the pain of seeing him like this..

Kunj wanted to sit up so he can console them..but due to weakness he could not and in that attempt he stressed on his hand that was pierced with needles.. he groaned in pain..

Addu tensed - bhai kia kar re ho..dheyaan se..

Kiyaan turned n panicked seeing Kunj groaning in pain and his hand turning red due to stress..

Kunj - I .. I cant lie down n talk.. I.. I need to sit... isiliye I was... (interrupted)

Kiyaan worridely with anger - Are u mad..? Is condition me tu bethna chahta h ? Karna kya chahta hai tu khud ke saath Haan? Can't you for sometime rest..

Kunj - But Kiyaan....I was....

Kiyaan - Sshh.. Just shut up...

He then made the bed raised a bit .. So that it becomes like a comforter.. N kunj can talk also n dont have to be uncomfortable... He can rest himself in half sitting and lying position and talk..

(Like this u can imagine)

Aru and Addu immidiately hugged him tightly.. Kunj smiled.. His babies literally got so scared n he can understand as they were clutching him so tightly... He weakly raised his hands and caressed their heads..

Kunj - Baccha me yhi hu... Calm down... Plz..

He said softly caressing there hair which they missed the most in this 48 hours..

Addu n aru cried so much.. Kunj was tensed about them..

Kunj - baccha.. Ssh.. Shh calm down.. M here only..

Aru hiccuped - a..agar apko .. Kuch hojata to.. Hum kese jite bhai..

Kunj smile - Kuch hua to ni na.. Mujhe mere warriors se kon dur kar sakta h....hmm.?

Addu remembered tht horrible site n got scared he snuggled himself closer to Kunj - we almost lost u bhai... Apki vo halat.. Itz.. I.. Plzz bhai plzz dont do this again.. Plz .

Kunj sighs how can he console them.. They were vulnurable.. Afterall Kunj n Kiyaan are there life... If anyone of them gets pain they got more pain..

Aru tensed - bhai ap..

That time akhilesh n sumi entered.. Rushing...

Akhilesh tensed n with full of concern - Kunj...

Sumi with tears - Kunj.. bacha..

Kunj looked at them.. There face showed how much they were .. Tensed... N wht must have gone through in last 48 hours..

Kunj weakly - bari maa.. Bare papa..

They rushed to him..

Akhilesh caressed him - Kunj.. Beta tumne bohot dara dia..

Sumi with tears - meri to jaan hi nikl gyi thi.. Aise kaun darata hai bacha..

Kunj softly mumbled - Sorry..

He was looking so cute.. Tht they jzz forgot all idea of scolding him..

Akhilesh kissed his head - Plz take care of yourself beta..

Sumi caressing his face - Ha baccha jante ho na.. Hum sab tumse kitne pyaar krte h... Or khas kar.. Tumhare tino bhai... Pta h na unki jaan basti h tumpe

Kiyaan looks away - Apni baat karo mom.. Me isse koi pyaar ni krta... huh... jab Dekho tang karta rehta hai..

Kunj sumi akhilesh gave a knowing smile..

Kiyaan - Acha mom dad.. Aru addu.. Ab tum sab ko bahar jna hoga... Kunj ko abhi abhi hosh aya h.. Or itny bhir ni reh sakti.. He needs rest..

Kunj weakly - itz ok Kiyaan.... I dnt hv any problem...

Aru addu pouts - Dadu plzz... Let us stay..

Kiyaan sighs - look wese he me tum dono ko raat bhar yaha rukne ka permission de chuka hu.. Which was against the rule..

Kunj shocked and worried - What? Aru addu.. Tum dono puri raat yahan ? Par kyun ? Aur how can you give them permission Kiyaan... yeh bimaar par jaate toh ?

Addu cupped his face - Hum apko chorke kese jaa sakte tha bhai.. Apke baghair rehta toh zaroor bimaar par jaate..

Kunj was emotional...

Aru - Or hume ab bhi ni jana dadu plz..

Kiyaan sighs - Look...I am a Doctor.. I can't misuse my position.. Like this..right now m just a doctor..and as a doctor mere liye.. Kunj ki health sabse bari priority h.. N he needs rest now..

Kunj weakly - Kiyaan itz Okay...I said...

Kiyaan glared at him.. N kunj went quiet... and give a helpless look to twins...

Akhilesh smile - Koi ni kunj.. Itz ok kiyaan is right.. Tum jab thik hoke ghar aoge fr hume kon rokega..

Kiyaan - exactly.. So jb tk hospital me h.. Hospital rules follow krne he honge...

Kunj tensed - Jab.. Tak? Means kitne din..

They all left.. Only Kiyaan was there left with Kunj..

Kunj weakly - Kiyaan bol na.. Kitne din please...

Kiyaan started checking his health n replied - Jab tak me n baki doctors satisfied ni hojate

Kunj - I..I.. can't stay here...I

Kiyaan - oh really? Halat dekhi h apni...u cant even speak properly.. aur tujhe ghar jaane ki pari hai...Tujhe ab bhi takliff ho ri h...Baat krne mein...

Kunj weakly - itz nothing like that.. Saans thori si phul ri h..Aur kuch nahi...

Kiyaan arranged the oxygen mask to put it on.. but Kunj held his hand..

Kunj stopped him - Let it be for few minute plz...This is irritating..

Kiyaan tensed - Kunj... U r a patient u can't tell me wht should i do...you need oxygen.. Me koi chance ni lena chahta...you are still having breathing issues and it will take time to stable..

Kunj - i know.. But as m asthametic i know when i will be in more need of it.. Mujhe thore time ese he rehne de plz ..

Kiyaan sighs but nodded.. Kunj hold his hand.. Kiyaan jzz look away..

Kunj smiled - Look at me...

Kiyaan didnt..

Kunj - Shakal kyu chipa ra h apni? Me smj na lu isliye

Kiyaan - Nonsense... Why will i hide my face...

Kunj pulled Kiyaan's near him and made him sit near him he hugged him...Kiyaan felt he will burst out because he was trying to be strong.. Fr so long.. but now he was losing himself..

Kunj smiled - M fine kiyaan.. It's Okay.... I am better... Kuch nahi hoga mujhe jab tak tu meray saath hai...

Kunj sat this knowing very well that Kiyaan need to vent out his pain...Kiyaan just hugged him tight n cried.. He let out his pain..Kunj smiled but was tensed too..

Kunj caressinb Kiyaan's back- Kiyaan sshh.. Itz ok.. Ssh...

They broke the hug..

Kiyaan cried - u scared the hell out of me...! Agar me ni pohochta to..

Kunj - m sorry... Mujhe tujhe phle he call krna chahiye tha... But then when i called everythng jzz blacked out.. For me.. I could not hold any longer..

Kiyaan was in tears.. Kunj teased him..

Kunj teasing smile - Abhi to koi keh ra tha... He dont care..

Kiyaan - Shut up.. Jzz shut up..!! I will kill u with my own hands if u scare me like this again..

Kunj sighs..

Kiyaan tensed - Kunj... Kia hua tha us din. How did u got locked ?

Kunj - vo... ac...actually

Kunj tried to tell but his breathing problem increased a bit due to stress and alot of talking.. He was having difficulty in speaking..

Kunj weakly - vo.. Aru.. Addu vo...Tum.. Accident ..call.. I..

Kunj tried speaking in breaking word's but could not..

Kiyaan tensed - Kunj.. Kunj relax..

Kunj - K..Kiyaan .. Vo.. acci...

Kiyaan immidiately put oxygen mask and made him rest his head on the pillow... Kunj felt lil relieved after the oxygen.. but it was irritating and painful..

Kiyaan - Kunj.. Relax relax Okay... Hum is bare me baad me baat karenge.. Okay... Abhi tujhe rest Ki zaroorat hai..

Kunj jzz blink his eyes in response.. right now speaking felt painful to him.. He was weak and sedatives were still having it's effect..

Kiyaan - common close your eyes... U need to sleep now... you are still weak..

Kunj just nodded his head and closed his eyes .. Kiyaan kissed on his head... Kunj slowly fell asleep... His breathing problem still didn't lessened so oxygen was needed.. After sometime when kiyaan realised.. Kunj..was in deep sleep.. He slowly removed his hand which kunj was holding.. N covered him properly n left..

Otherside... In Goenka Mansion..

Aru and Addu were feeling relaxed after a stressful 48 hours...those 48 hours were hell for them....it was like someone drained life out of them...

Aru with tears - Agar bhai ko kuch hojata na to me pta nhi..

Addu cuts in - Oyee... Dont utter those word .. Kuch ni hoga bhai ko samjha.. Kbhi bhi ni...

Aru nodded.. But still the stress which they had taken wss not easy to forget..

Addu - Chalo now let's get freshen up then we will go back to hospital...

Aru nodded his head and both twins went upstairs toward's their room...but stopped outside Kunj's room which was adjacent to their...The horrified image of unconscious Kunj still sent shivers down their bodies..

Addu opened the door slightly..everything was same as that day...he was confused that why didn't servant cleaned it but little did they knew Kiyaan has strictly prohibited anyone to enter Kunj's room or clean it..

They were still unaware of Kiyaan's doubt..unwantedly they both walked inside..they could still smell the weird traces of smoke.. They coughed a bit.. but then Addu's gaze fell on something...He could see something burnt..

He walked toward's and saw some pieces of Dry Ice that were still left...he was shocked..

Aru - Addu kya Hua?

Addu - Aru...yeh dekh Dry Ice..

Both were shocked..

Otherside in hospital.....Kunj was sleeping due to weakness so Kiyaan thought to collect his reports...He collected reports from laboratory collection..

He opened them and was shocked reading the cause of smoke...That smoke was not an ordinary smoke..it was caused by dry Ice..his doubt was coming true..someone did it deliberately..

That time even Sanvi came on labortary and saw Kiyaan there...she understood Kiyaan might have come here to collect Kunj's report..sanvi saw him tensed so went near him..

Sanvi taping on his shoulder - What happened Kiyaan..

Kiyaan still in shock - Kunj inhaled Dry Ice smoke..

For once Kiyaan without making a fuss or shrugging Sanvi away talked to her...

Sanvi shocked - What ? Kiyaan....This must be done deliberately...Dry Ice achanak kahan se agaya..

Kiyaan fisted his hand in anger..he wasn't going to leave whoever did this.. at that time he received call from Addu..

Kiyaan - Hello...Addu..

Addu little panicked - Dadu..bha..bhai ke room mein...(interrupted)

Kiyaan - you found dry Ice..

Addu - Haan Dadu..

Kiyaan - Addu...check and see if you found anything else in Kunj's room...

Addu stood up and immediately looked around Kunj's room..He found balcony door locked from outside and even ventilators were down..

Addu - Dadu.....bhai ke kamre ka balcony door bahar se locked hai aur toh aur ventilators bhi down hain..

Kiyaan's eyes turned red hearing this..Culprit was going to pay so hard..

Kiyaan - Addu..Close Kunj's room door and make sure no one can come inside then...Lock it and keep the key with you..

Addu - Okay Dadu..

Kiyaan cut the call...anger was building up inside him... Sanvi was still standing beside him..

Sanvi - What happened..

Kiyaan - none of your concern..

And Kiyaan Genonka was back to being Khadus.. he left leaving Sanvi stunned..

Sanvi - God....yeh bhaiyon ka mood kitni jaldi badalta hai....kabhi ek bacha banjata hai aur ek matured...Ek itna sweet hai (referring Kunj) aur isko Dekho kitna Khadus hai..

Aru and Addu after a while came to hospital after freshening up and as per Kiyaan's instructions locking Kunj's room..

Kiyaan came - Aru...Addu tum dono yahan...bola tha na ghar par rest karne ko thori der..

Aru teary eyed - Bhai ko kaise yahan chor den.. woh kitni taqleef mein hai..

Kiyaan - Bacha...bhai is fine now..

Addu - Ha na.. Par ye aru h ki smjta he ni.. 2 din se itna roya h na vo... sunta kahan hai meri...isse toh bhai hi sudhaar sakte hain..

Aru - Aur jaise tu toh bada sudhra Hua haina..Tujhe bhi sirf bhai hi sambhal sakte hain..

Addu - Dekh tu...

They started bickering but within all this aru started feeling dizzy... Kiyaan noticed.... Aru was about to fall down..

Kiyaan shouted - Aruuuu...

Addu and Kiyaan hold him..

Kiyaan patted his cheeks - Aru.. Aru..

Aru blinked his eyes..

Addu tensed - Dekha... See i was telling u.. Tu ghar pe rest le.. Teri tabyat thik ni h.. But tu sunta he ni..

Kiyaan tensed - What.. Aru? Kia hua ?

Aru softly - Kuch ni dadu..

Kiyaan tensed - Ha vo dikh ra h...

Addu - dadu.. Ye sab na weaknes se hi hua h.. Us din twinkle mam ne canteen me zabardasty bheja tha.. That was the only time he has eaten. Fir usne kuch ni khaya.. Sirf roye he jaa ra tha..

Aru offended - Or tune to bara khana thus thus k khaya h na.. Itna ke tera 4 KG weight barh gaya ho..

Addu - M not weak..! N dont put it all on me..

Aru sighs his head was still resting on Kiyaan's shoulder.... Bcz he jzz dont have the energy to fight

Kiyaan scolded - wao.. Very gud... 2 din meine or kunj ne dheyan ni dia to tumlogo ne ye haal bna lia? apna... Didnt i told u.. Ki abhi hume....Healthy rehna h.. Kunj k liye.. We need to take care of him...

Aru sadly - Sorry dadu... But kia kaare.. Humse ni khaya gya..

Kiyaan sighs - come... Come with me... To my cabin..

They nodded.. Kiyaan securely held aru.. As he wss feeling dizzy he may collapse... He made him sit in his cabin..

Kiyaan tensed - Aru.. Baccha... Thik ho na? Bht zyada chakkar aa re h kia

Aru- no

Kiyaan - Aru dekho.. U shouldnt hide your problems.... Because phir agar aap bimar par gye to tumhare bhaiyaa bilkul rest ni karenge.. Or wapas stress lenge.. and you know stress is not good for him... U want it to happen?

Aru immidiately - No no dadu plz no... Me thik hu sachi.. Or me sab sach bataunga.... Ap bhai ko kuch mat kehna... warna woh bilkul bhi rest nahi karengay..

Kiyaan smiled - Good.. To batao ab

Aru - kuch ni hua h.. Bas ek mild sa headache. H. Or bich bich me chakkar aa re h..

Kiyaan - Vo to hoga he na. Khana kyu ni khaya apne. Ruko me abhi kuch canteen se mangwata hu tum dono k liye n u gyzz u have to eat it..!! Infront of me

Addu - dadu.. Mera seriously man ni h

Kiyaan glared - u dont have an option..

Soon food was being placed..

Kiyaan started feeding them... N they ate like a obidient child...

Sanvi saw all this..and unconsiously a smile formed in her lips seeing him so caring... Any girl will love to see a boy caring this much about his family..

Aru stopped him - Dadu..

Kiyaan - no no me ek ni sununga... Pura finish krna hoga...

Aru - kar lenge but abhi apko thora khana hoga.. Apne bhi kuch ni khaya h..

Kiyaan - Aree par

Addu cuts in - Or jhut bolne ki zarurat to bilkul bhi ni h... hume sab pata h.. So common.. (saying this he put one morsel in his mouth..)

Kiyaan sighs he was not able to deny...Trio brother's were feeding eachother..

Sanvi saw all this n smiling that time akhilesh was passing by....He noticed sanvi gazing at the trio...

Akhilesh smiled - Ye sare ese he h...

Sanvi startled and looked around to see Akhilesh..

Akhilesh - Ek ko dard hota h to takliff baaki teen ko hoti hai..

Sanvi smiled - Ya they care for each other a lot.. N itz quiet rare to see in today's conditions..

Akhilesh - Ya... Or wese beta mujhe tumhe thank you kehna tha..

Sanvi - thank u kisliye ?

Akhilesh - Jis tarah se tum humare sath khare ri.. Tumhara shift khtm hone k baad bhi tum thi... Jzz to know about Kunj... Aur meine tumhe doctors se baat karte huye bhi suna h Kunj k bare me...

Sanvi smiled - uncle itz my duty.. N kiyaan pura time kunj k sath tha vo har taraf to ni sambhal skta tha na... So itz ok.. besides that Kunj is my patient to..

Akhilesh patted her head n smiled... Sanvi left..

3 hours passed..

Sanvi entered in kunj room.. Jzz to see him sleeping ... Breathing with the help of oxygen..

Sanvi sighs - God.. It must be so painful.. Hosh ane k baad bhi.. He can't breath properly n use asthama problem to h he.. Pta nhi.. Dry ice smoke kese inhale kar lia isne.. aur woh bhi itne heavy amount mein..

Sanvi sighs n then started checking his reports...

At that time... Kunj stirred a bit in his sleep..

Kunj woke up.. From his sleep.. Due to all those medicin.. He was in a deep sleep after talking a bit with kiyaan.. besides that weakness was still clouding his senses..

Kunj looked around...Sanvi noticed him awake..

Sanvi smiled - Hey kunj... How are u feeling now ?

Kunj just nodded in response...His voice was hoarse and his throat felt sore..

Sanvi - Tum wese to ekdam chup chap se ho but darane me itne mahir... mujhe nahi pata tha..

Kunj looked confused at Sanvi..she chuckled and said..

Sanvi - you literally scared all of us.. Especially ur family members... moreover your brother's...

Kunj sighs n then hold his oxygen mask..to remove it

Sanvi - Hey wait.. Kia kar re ho... this is not right..

Kunj in hoarse voice - I...I wanna remove it..

Sanvi - R u sure? Can u breath properly without this ?

Kunj nodded his head in response..

Sanvi - okay.. Then let me help u.. You should not stress on your hands.. you still have drips and machines attached to it..

Sanvi helped him remove the mask..Kunj sighs..

Sanvi - feeling better...?

Kunj nodded in yes...

Kunj felt thirsty.. He wants the water.. But he did not told Sanvi infact tried to take that glass himself..

Sanvi - Hey...What are you doing ?

Kunj softly - Vo.. Pani..

Sanvi glared - To ? Me hu na yha.. Mujhe bol ni sakte? Abhi bola na you should not stress your body..Tum bhi na kunj..

Sanvi helped him sit properly and then took water glass and helped him drink that..

Sumi entered at that time n saw sanvi making him drink water..

Sumi - Aree sanvi.. Tum yahan ?

Sanvi - Ha me bas regular reports check krne ayi thi.. N he woke up so we were jzz talking..

Sumi caressed kunj - Baccha..? ab thik ho.?

Kunj nodded his head..

Sanvi - Umm i think i should leave..

Kunj smiled - Bye..

Sanvi - bye.. N take care okay.. and dare you stress your body.. you have so many people around you.. you can ask them for help..

Sanvi left leaving Sumi and Kunj behind..

Sumi caressed Kunj's face n kissed on his forehead..

Kunj softly - bari maa... Kiyaan.. Aru addu sab kha h ?

Sumi - Actually tum so re tha to humne bola ki jldi se jake fresh n up hoke aa jay 2 din se yhi h na..

Kunj sadly - merj wjh se bht problem hogyi na..

Sumi - Kunj..? Tum pagal ho kya ? We are family.. Ese formal hoke kyu baat kr re ho... Aj agar kiyaan ya mujhe esa kuch hota toh ? Toh tum aise bolte ?

Kunj immidiately -No... no bari maa dont say all this... Aplogo ko kuch hogya to me kese rahunga..

Sumi - to esi baate kbhi mat bolna.. Aur agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh humara kya hoga ?

Kunj sighs... Sumi smiled and kissed on his head..

Sumi - Tum 2 mint ruko.. Tumhare liye khana me kiyaan k cabin me hi rakh ayi.. Me leke ati hu..

Kunj nodded... Sumi left...

Kunj closed his eyes resting his head back on tilted headboard.... Twinkle entered at that time... She saw him lieng on bed looking so pale and weak....In just 2 days his face lost that charm..Her heart ached seeing him like this.. Tears formed in her eyes..

She slowly went towards him....She thought he is sleeping... So she hold his hand..

Kunj opened his eyes.. N looked at twinkle...He was suprised seeing here but a soft smile spread his lips...

(hayee his this smile 😍😍😍 ese smile pe to me khud vari jau..)

Twinkle's heart skipped a beat...

Kunj weakly - t..twinkle..

Twinkle controlling her emotion...she so wanted to hug him - Kese ho tum ab ?

Kunj softly - better..

As he was already in a tilted position.. So it was not needed for him to sit..

Twinkle - thank god kunj.. Tumhe hosh aa gya.. Pta h kal.. Jb tum..

Kunj suprised - tum kal bhi ayi thi..

Twinkle - offcourse kunj... Tumhare itne bare crisis me why will i not come.. After all i..

N she stopped.. Kunj looked at her...

Twinkle - I mean.. U r my such a good friend...

Kunj smiled..

That time sumi came with soup...

Sumi - Aree twinkle.. Tum yahan ?

Twinkle - kese ni ati aunty..

Sumi smiled - Acha kunj baccha common have this soup.. Itz lite n very healthy for you..

Kunj irked - Vegetable soup? Bari maa...I don't like it..

Kunj said cutely...he was never the one to make fuss over food but when he is ill..he is not less than any Kid sometimes..

Sumi - Baccha abhi to ye khna parega na..

Kunj pouts - No... I don't want to eat this..please bari maa...

Sumi gave helpless look - This diet is set by your brother (Kiyaan) I can't help it..

Kunj made cute faces which made Sumi and Twinkle giggle..

Twinkle - Aree hadd hogyi... Ese kese ni piyoge... Thik ni hona kia..

Kunj - twinkle plz..mujhe ye bilkul ni pasand.. aur main isse bilkul bhi nahi peene wala..

Twinkle sighs - Aunty.. Aap mujhe dijiye... Me bhi dekhty hu kese ni pita ye..

She took the bowl from Sumi...She forward a spoon of soup to Kunj but he was acting like a baby adamant to not eat..

Twinkle - Kunj....If you don't drink na then I will ask Kiyaan to keep you here for whole one week..

Kunj shocked - What ? No...How can you do this.... N beside he is my brother he won't do that..

Twinkle smirking - Okay Kiyaan nahi par.. Sanvi..? She can keep you here.. you are her patient to....so if she doesn't gives permission you can't go..and she would listen to me...Kyunki woh meri behen hai..

Kunj was shocked...

Twinkle - Now be a good boy and drink this soup warna...

Kunj cutely - Areh....I am drinking.. dhamki mat do..

Sumi laughed seeing their bickering...

Twinkle started feeding him...He made sulking faces at the taste but he had to...he don't wanna stay here for so long..

Kunj had to eat from her hand...

Twinkle smiled .. Kunj quietly ate .. Like a cute innocent baby ..

Sumi - Acha twinkle.. Tum kunj ko khila do.. Me abhi ayi ek call attend kar ke..

Twinkle - Ji aunty..

Kunj cutely - Twinkle plz.. I really hate it.. Dekho itna saara toh pee liya... ab aur nahi plz..

Twinkle - healthy chize wese bhi kisiko pasand ni hoty but is wakt to me tumhe.. Parathe or dahi lake ni de sakty na.

Kunj pouts...

At that time twins entered - Bhai...

Kunj have a bright smile seeing them..

Aru happily - Are twinkle mam.. Ap bhi yahi ho ..

Twinkle - Ha.. Tumhare bhaiya to bare nakhre dikhate h.. Khaa he ni re

Addu irritated in a bit rude tone - Aap yaha kia kar rahi hai ?

Kunj was little shock to see addu talking so rudely... even though if he don't like someone he would never talk so rudely to them..

Twinkle sighs - Kyu ? Ni aana chahiye tha ?

Addu irritated - I mean... Apke classes honge na..aur wese bhi.. Hum h na.. *rudely* we can take care of our brother..

Kunj - Addu....Is this the way to talk ? (kunj scolded softly) She is not just your teacher or my friend but also elder to you... maine kabhi bhi tum dono ko kisi se aise baat karne nahi sikhaya hai Addu..

Addu thinks - Ye bhai bhi na kitne bhole h.. Samajte he ni h.. Are ye twinkle mam yha kyu h ? Upar se mere bhai ko khila ri hai...huh...woh meray bhai hai..... Why is she being so close to him.. Mujhe time spent krna tha unke sath.. Or ye kar ri h.. Huh

Addu stood at corner grumpily... Aru was happy and naive besides that he was really fond of twinkle....so he hugged Kunj from side ways..

Twinkle saw Addu's face and understood...She walked toward's him and placed the bowl in his hand.. Addu was shocked..

Twinkle smile - Lo... Apne bhai ko khud he pila do... *seeing his shocked face* mujhe toh buhat tang kiya shayad tumhe na kare..

Addu was shocked..

Twinkke handed him....Addu was happy.. But didnt show it on face..He took the bowl in his hands..

Kunj looked at twinkle.. Twinkle just blinked her eyes and smiled mumbling - It's Okay..

Kunj smiled.. At her sweet gesture..

Precap - More interstng things coming up.. .

*** 35+ votes atleast ***

Crazy_Sidhantian thanks 😍😍 for ur help in editing ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 11.4K 71
Itz a story about two broken heart and a pure innocent soul.... KHUSH.. twinkle is cold ... destiny had played some games with her which made her he...
244K 19.5K 94
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
53.4K 5.8K 35
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
145K 6.5K 46
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...