𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 ⇀ 𝖽𝖼 (...

By banditbrandis

𝐁π₯𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭| βπ–«π—ˆπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—‚π—Œ 𝖺 π–»π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ–½π—Œπ—‰π—ˆπ—‹π—βž β€’ 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦:: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝π₯𝐲 𝐜π₯𝐚... More

↳intro↴
↳epigraph↴
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽππ„
↳one↴
↳two↴
↳three↴
↳four↴
↳five↴
↳six↴
↳seven↴
↳eight↴
↳nine↴
↳ten↴
↳eleven↴
↳twelve↴
↳thirteen↴
↳fourteen↴
↳fifteen↴
↳sixteen↴
↳seventeen↴
↳nineteen↴
↳twenty↴
↳twenty-one↴
↳ twenty-two↴
↳ twenty-three↴
↳ twenty-four↴
↳ twenty-five↴
↳ twenty-six↴
↳ twenty-seven↴
↳ twenty-eight↴
↳ twenty-nine↴
↳thirty↴
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ
↳thirty-one↴
↳thirty-two↴
↳thirty-three↴
↳thirty-four↴
↳thirty-five↴
↳thirty-six↴
↳thirty-seven↴

↳eighteen↴

3K 126 42
By banditbrandis

A MONTH has passed since the Vegas road trip and every time I think of it, it feels like it just happened. It feels like I just took LSD and was smelling the air of Vegas and downing myself in the light that blared throughout the streets. Though, it feels like yesterday when I watched Chico die and made out with Marcus.

For some reason, I could still feel his touch and his kisses, even when I'm kissing Lex and laying down next to him in bed. It felt really wrong to still think of Marcus that way, especially since I still haven't told Lex and Marcus is now dating Maria, but in secret. I know Lex thinks I'm acting weird at times, but for some reason he doesn't ask.

But after what we saw in Vegas, everybody is fucked up and yet no one wants to talk about it. We had to keep it bottled up, especially since Chico's body was never reported, which left us in the clear, but not forgotten as a suspect.

"We should go see a movie." Lex suggested as he fixed his blazer, "Get some popcorn and some twizzlers.. then maybe get something to eat after."

I raise a brow at him as we walk down the hallways, "Like a date? Are you asking me on a date?"

"Yeah, we've been together- well hooking up- for almost two months now," He explained, "All we do is either go to your room or my room. We never go out of the room."

"You want others to know about us?" I asked and he furrowed his brows.

"What wrong about that?"

I shrug, "Nothing, it's just I thought you'd want things to be..I don't know-just between us especially since we aren't serious."

"I don't mind that we are keeping things between just us," He assures as he scratched the back of his head, "I'm just sort of tired of us hiding behind closed doors."

"So what do you want to do?" I wondered, hoping he'd just get to the point.

He smirked and stopped us, so I'd look at him, before taking my hands in his, "I want to take you, Brynn Reynolds, out on a date."

A smile forms on my lips and I nod, "Okay, I'd love to." He then grins and quickly moves in to kiss me on the lips once the bells rang. I was stunned seeing as there was already people roaming the halls, who had seen us. Maybe he's serious about not hiding anymore. He pulls away when a lot of people enter the halls, and I stammered on my words, "I'll, uh..."

"See you later, Brynn." He smirked and walked away down the hall before turning the corner to his class.

"You guys made it official?" I hear and turn to see Marcus, holding onto the strap of his bag that rested on his shoulder.

"Uh," I paused, "He just asked me out on a date."

"That's good," He praised, but then seen I didn't respond, "That is good, right?"

I then look at him and nod quickly, "Yeah. Yeah, it is." He nods back and I tried not to stare at him too long, so I hit his shoulder lightly, "Let's head to class."

We had Chem so when we I entered the class, the bell had just rung, but the teacher still chose to have us sign the late sheet. The class found their partners, so Marcus was left being my partner for the rest of class.

When take our seats the teacher began, "This may be a school for killers, but that doesn't mean you can't learn the basics of chemistry," A groan erupts through the class, "Hey, you want to know how to make bombs one day, right? Well this is the way and this is the day. I want you guys to make a smoke bomb by the end of class. Begin."

I nod to myself as we begin our class assignment, "I think we need Potassium Nitrate."

"Why?"

"It's what they use in gun powder and fireworks," I tell him and his eyes go wide in realization. I let out a light laugh and went to go reach for the powder, but he reaches out also for it, which caused our hands to touch. Our hands linger each other, but I pull away and cleared my throat, grabbing the sugar instead.

"I thought things were good between us," Marcus mumbled, moving close to me for only my ears to hear.

"They are," I assure as he then holds out the jar of potassium nitrate and I went to take it, but he pulls it from my reach. I sigh and furrowed my brows, "What is it, Marcus."

"Look me in my eyes." He simply told me and I notice my eyes were trained on the jar.

"Marcus, give me the damn jar," I ignore him and try to get the jar from him, but I still wasn't able to get it. I groan and glance back at the teacher and see her looking elsewhere, so I stand from my chair and get closer to Marcus, not paying any mind to how close our chests were to one another.

Though, it's when I feel his breath fan my neck when I realized how close we were to one another. I turn my head to see my face was inches from his as slowly brought the jar back to the table. My breath hitches as I met his eyes, but watch them wander down to my lips.

For some reason, I felt like we were the only ones in class, and I had a feeling Marcus did too, but when a jar from the table behind us falls, I jump back a little and retreat slowly in my seat to look back and see Billy. He held a concerned look on his face, so I turn in my seat and quickly take the jar Marcus held hostage, choosing to complete the assignment in silence.

When the bell rang, I couldn't be happier to leave the room, but I was yanked back and pulled into the bathroom by Marcus, "Marcus, what the hell?" He pushes me further inside and glances back at the door before checking each and every stall. I crossed my arms and roll my eyes watching him move about, "You know, I'm really starting to feel concerned about your sanity."

He chuckled and walked up to me, "I've been told that I'm a crazy motherfucker."

I hum, "Seems about right."

A grin forms on his face before he eyes me up and down in my uniform. Today I wore a skirt with my blazer, which he seemed to like very much, "I've missed you."

"Can't say the same, Arguello," I shrugged and when he inched closer, I place my hand on his chest, "I think Billy suspects something is going on between us."

Marcus then simply shrug, "Yeah, he knows." My eyes go wide, so continued, "After what happened in Vegas, I told Billy in need for some advice, but all he told me was that it was bad for us to hook up."

"Billy has some sense," I agreed, "We shouldn't be doing things like this. Especially since we agreed we'd stop."

"You agreed to stop," He pinpointed and I rolled my eyes. The first few weeks after Vegas, Marcus would come to my room and we would make out for a while before he left again.

"Yeah because you hid the fact that you were dating Maria." I gritted and he sighed.

"And that's the exact reason why I said I missed you," He told me, "Maria has been acting strange-"

"Well she killed her ex-boyfriend as we all watched," I mumbled and he gave my a look, so I throw up my hands, "Marcus, you chose to get involved with her," He rubbed his forehead so I huff and tried to not sound hurt, "You chose her."

He then looked at me and met my eyes, frowning slightly at my words. He knew that I was hurt anyways so he spoke up again, "Brynn, I just thought... I thought that-"

"You thought what, Marcus?" I huffed out.

"I thought you still wanted to work things with Lex," He assumed, "That's what you said in the beginning of all this."

"Yeah, and I still do," I told him before gripping my bag, "So if you'll excuse me, I have a date to think about."

I kiss my teeth and brush past him, but I get yanked back again by him. My bag falls to the ground and my back is pressed against his chest as he pulls me closer. My breathing hitches when he hands rest on my waist with his head in my hair.

He lets out a chuckle, his breath fanning my neck, "Don't pretend like you don't miss this."

My eyes slipped close and I let a laugh escape me, "I'm not pretending," I looked back at him and see him smirking at me. My eyes wander between his eyes and lips, but he took the advantage and grabbed my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss.

I turned around to place my hands on his neck as his hands then moved down from waist to my thighs, lifting me up. I yelped at the sudden action before he puts me onto the sink and puts himself in between my legs. He then kissed down toward my neck and I went to pull him closer, but he stepped back with a smirk on his face.

I furrowed my brows, "What are you-"

"Tell me you miss me." He stated and I click my tongue when I seen him with a smug look as he stayed in his spot. He then walked a bit closer, his hand resting on my knee before trailing up my to my thigh, causing me to try and refrain myself from giving in. He only teases more as he moved close to my neck as ghosted his lips over.

"Stop being a tease," I groaned and he chuckled.

"Pot calling the kettle black, I see?" He phrased and I rolled my eyes before grabbing him by his tie and pulling him in for another kiss.

I wrap the tie around my hand to keep in his close to me, but I use my other hand to pull him in by the back of his neck. Marcus responds to the kiss, but I break away to look at him, "I don't miss you, Marcus Arguello."

He continued to hold his smirk, "Sure you don't, Brynn Reynolds," He then glanced down at the grip I had on his tie before looking back at me. I then raise my hand to his scar and trace my finger down it, feeling his eyes train on me before he mumbled, "Sure you don't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5K 12
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐜 / (ˌæpΙ™ΛˆΞΈΙ›tΙͺk) / -------- ☾ .* β€’ + 🫧🎭πŸͺ„ .* β€’ + ☽ 𝘒π˜₯𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 ΒΉ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐠 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭...
999K 23.1K 71
❝you're an idiot.❞ ❝but i'm your idiot.❞ ━ a collection of marcus lopez arguello imagines requests: open!
352K 9.6K 38
copyright Β© | sadlytalk [ Marcus Lopez Arguello x OC Fem!] Noah. ...
7.2K 143 32
───── β‹†βœ©β‹† ───── β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a girl is assigned to capture a boy and bring him back to ...