Abyssal Attractions ( Yandere...

By Phantomheart8

( yandere creature x Female reader) You are part of a deep-sea science team, sent down half a mile in the oce... More

Under the sea
A curious Find
Hoolan
Best of friends
That's what friends do
Stay together
Guess who's back
In deep water
Pressure Limit
No Idea What your dealing with
The clutch of the deep
The sun within reach
Next story sneak peek
New face, same evil
The beasts fragile heart
A Promise on Blood
Dinner with a Demon
The curious thing that found you
Good things still in the water
The love of a Monster
Learning to walk again
The Two Leviathans' Teeth
A Gruesome Aftermath
In the Darkness of the Storm
And they knew only eachother
The White Gas that Burned him so
A Strange Place
Archer, Butcher, and Seeker
Questions of a Beast Answered
A Battle of Five Colosalls
Epilogue

Not when I can't trust you

22.3K 763 610
By Phantomheart8

A/N: Just a quick note, this is sort of what Hubert/Hoolan looks like

A couple of days have gone by, or, at least it feels like a couple of days. The cave was constantly cold. Being constantly wet didn't help at all either though. After all, there was no way to dry your clothes. No sunlight ever touched the dark abyssal cavern that kept you captivated. So the best thing you could do was to keep wringing out your clothing. It helped with the water, but not warmth at all. by this point, your fingers and toes were constantly numb, and you were always shaking. So you tried to keep moving as much as possible.

Hoolan showed you a little part of the cave that actually dripped with a little stream of fresh water. There was probably an underground river. You were surprised that it went this deep, but grateful because it meant that you wouldn't die of dehydration. He also brought you fish to eat. You refused to eat it though, considering that you had no way to cook or cure it, and you really didn't want to get sick down here. You had enough problems with just the cold itself. You tried to convince him to bring you edible sea flora, but he just ignored you. You went for about two days without eating before Hoolan snapped. He got really angry after you refused for what seemed like the hundredth time. It was then that you had finally taken your first bite.

It was a hard thing to keep down, but you did. Afraid that Hoolan might get angry and snap again. He didn't do anything but raise his voice at you. But considering he was a sea creature in the mind of your best friend that had easily killed over a dozen people in the last few days, he was the scariest thing ever to you right now.

You tried to explorer the cave, but Hoolan was always right behind you, constantly trailing you. Breathing cold air on the back of your neck. So you took to wandering around while he was fishing. He would usually be gone for what seemed like 30 minutes. You couldn't search around the back of the cave. The Phosphorus on the walls didn't go that far back. So you had no way of finding out what lay behind that curtain of darkness. Be it a way out, or a dead end. You found a little tunnel on one side of the cave. It was a little bit of a snug fit, but you could crawl through it. It only went back about fifteen feet before coming to a dead end stop though.

You were utterly, helplessly trapped.

Other than searching the cave, you spent your time thinking about your lab mates. How they all were down there achieving their dreams and died for it. None of them deserved to die. None of them deserved to die like the way they did. You thought about your family. Wondering if you would ever see them again, ever feel the sun again.

It all made you cry. Hoolan tried to comfort you, but it didn't work in the slightest. Considering he was some ungodly creature controlling the body of your deceased friend. However, at the moment, those thoughts that plagued and saddened your mind were not burdening you. For you were dreaming. Sleeping peacefully for the first time in who knows how long.

_ -

You were dreaming that you were on the beach with your family. Swimming in the Sapphire blue ocean waters. The sun shining down on you. Not a single cloud in the sky.

Laughing, living, unafraid, free.

You dove under the water. The sounds of the surface world becoming a distant thrum in the background. You swam across the ocean floor on a sand bed filled with Coral and rocks. You looked upon the rocks and saw a curious little creature. It was a funky looking thing. You stared at it and it stared at you. Curiosity in the gazes of both E/C and black.

You reached your hand out to it and it scurried out of sight behind the rocks. you excitedly swam back across the ocean floor, on the sand bed filled with Coral and rocks. Back up toward the surface. Ready to tell the world of your curious little find.

- -

You opened your eyes. It was quiet. It was always quiet though. However this silence felt different, It was kind of peaceful. You were lying on your stomach with your arms supporting your head. It was the only position that you found comfortable while you were sleeping. It took a few moments for your brain to get out of the fog of sleep. You let out a big sigh as you turned your head to the left and saw Hoolan laying a couple of feet from you. He was asleep. His eyes were closed, that seemed like the first time you had ever seen his eyes closed.

Something was off though. He had a bluish tinge to his skin. His mouth was slightly parted too. He wasn't even breathing. He looked dead. It was then that you noticed a little reddish orange cord trailing out from his ear. Your eye's followed the cord, the farther it got away from Hoolan the closer it got to you. You started to get a little scared as you realized the cord trailed up your back as well. You turned your head to look at your back and screamed.

Hoolan was on your back. Actual sea spider Hoolan. He had some of your hair in his mandibles and was staring at you with his beady little eyes. You scrambled to your knees, still crying out. Hoolan scurried off your back and walked backward back to Hubert's corps. His gaze never leaving your frightened form. The sound caught in your throat as you watched his legs turn into was looked like liquid and he slipped into Hubert's ear. The body twitched a couple of times before His eyes flung open and you were once again ensnared in his black gaze. He sat up, bringing himself to his knees as well. He reached out to you in a comforting manner.

" I'm sorry." He said in his rough, growly voice. " I wanted to feel your hair, but it's not the same when I touch you through these hands." He looked down at his hands. They looked as stiff as ever. You looked down at your hands as well. It looked like there were some parts of the body that Hoolan couldn't control that well, which would be understandable because in his natural form he is a sea spider, you thought to yourself. Yet again who's to say what is natural form actually is.

You felt his stiff hands grab yours and jumped a little, slowly looking back up to his eyes. They were so close to yours that you could see tour reflection in the dim blue light. He didn't say anything, but he kept staring at you as he grabbed your other hand as well and slowly started to rub them. it was awkward. It looked like he didn't even really know what he was doing, but as he continued to rub your hands, the friction created started to bring a little warmth back to your hands.

you unconsciously sighed in content and closed your eyes, enjoying the small feeling of warmth. Even if it was little. you felt him reach up and brush his hands through your hair and you jumped back. your eyes flew open as you did so. you ignored the hurt look in his eyes and the way his hands clenched into fists.

"Why." You whispered out.

" I already told you Polyp," he replied looking at you intently.

" No, why are you using Hubert like that, couldn't you have made yourself look like a human?" He was quiet for a minute after that looking down in thought. You couldn't tell if he was thinking for himself why or wondering how much he was going to tell you. the silence in the air was deafening as the suspense raised. The very air around Hoolan started to shift as if he was getting frustrated. For once he wasn't looking at you but at the ground. The silence really only lasted for about thirty seconds, but to you, it seemed like thirty minutes. Finally, he looked back up at you, with a slight tilt of his head.

" The main reason I do," He began, his voice was quiet. " Is because you were so close to him. I felt that if I were to use his body as a vassal than you would feel more comfortable around me." you stiffened up at his words. A flare of anger rising up within your chest. He continued. " Also, it wouldn't be the same if I mad myself to look like a Human, I would look like my natural self in the shape of a Human, and that would defeat the purpose of me using this body." He reached out to you again and cupped your chin in his hands. You stiffened but didn't pull away. You slowly opened your mouth, trying not to let your anger spill out.

" If you thought killing my friend and wearing his body like a Fucking outfit was going to make me feel better around you than your wrong, it only does the opposite." He looked back down at the ground. tensing up again. the grip on your chin becoming slightly tighter.

" why can't you just give me a chance Polyp." After that sentence, you pushed his hand away from you.

" Don't call me little nicknames like we are some old married couple!" you spat out at him rising to your feet. He looked up at you with those black eyes that you almost never could tell his emotion from. " I won't give you a chance! You killed innocent people! My friends! And kidnapped me and are keeping me in a cave under the ocean. That's not what humans do to each other Hoolan... that's not love." He was looking at you with wide eyes now, an almost lost expression in his eyes. " I won't give you that chance." With that you turned around, heading for the other end of the cave.

You screamed when a vice-like grip clamped around your shoulder and spun you back around. facing straight into black eyes boiling with fury. You struggled and thrashed, screaming at Hoolan to let you go. His grip only got harder on your shoulders the more you fought.

" If you would just give me a chance then things would be better! If you would trust me then maybe I would take you to a different place, where the sun shines, But I can't because you won't give me that chance, You would only run away and get yourself and others hurt." he seethed out. His ice-cold breath fanning across your face. It smelled like rotten meat and you cringed from the awful aroma.

Silence reigned out when your stomach growled. Your cheeks heated up in embarrassment and you looked down to the ground. Hoolan let go of your shoulders and turned back a step.

" I'm going to go get you something to eat, I will be back in a little bit. But please Polyp, Please understand, that I really do love you, and I want to make you happy, but I can't do that if we both don't trust each other, we can discuss this more when you've been fed." he walked backwards toward the inky black pool at the front of the cave. His gaze never leaving yours. When he got to the pool he turned and disappeared into the black water without so much as a sound.

The moment he was gone you collapsed to your knees. Sobbing out all of the pain and anger you have been holding in for the last few days. You had never felt so hopeless before. You wanted all of your friends back, you wanted the Hoolan who was the adorable little curiosity and not the murderous, possessive demon controlling one of your friends.

you needed a place where you would be free from the ever watching gaze of that monster. You shakily got back to your feet, whipping your face with your hands and still letting out a couple of sobs as you made your way over to the little tunnel. When you got to the opening you got down on your hands and knees and climbed in backward into the little pathway. You didn't want to crawl backward going out.
Once you got to the end you curled yourself up into a little ball and wept silently until the dark clutches of sleep took you away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 159 20
With a device made after following the instructions in a mystical book, you travel the multiverse looking for a way to cure your lover. But who would...
615K 32.9K 66
[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans label as demons. These creatures soon tur...
12.5K 601 12
[Yandere reverse harem x reader] You wake up in a dungeon in a world you dont recognize and with no memory. Everyone tries keeping you at their side...
248K 12.5K 60
(Yandere male x female reader) Y/N is convicted of a terrible crime, one she never could have done. All evidence points to her however and she is dub...