Abyssal Attractions ( Yandere...

By Phantomheart8

( yandere creature x Female reader) You are part of a deep-sea science team, sent down half a mile in the oce... More

A curious Find
Hoolan
Best of friends
That's what friends do
Stay together
Guess who's back
In deep water
Not when I can't trust you
Pressure Limit
No Idea What your dealing with
The clutch of the deep
The sun within reach
Next story sneak peek
New face, same evil
The beasts fragile heart
A Promise on Blood
Dinner with a Demon
The curious thing that found you
Good things still in the water
The love of a Monster
Learning to walk again
The Two Leviathans' Teeth
A Gruesome Aftermath
In the Darkness of the Storm
And they knew only eachother
The White Gas that Burned him so
A Strange Place
Archer, Butcher, and Seeker
Questions of a Beast Answered
A Battle of Five Colosalls
Epilogue

Under the sea

52.4K 1.1K 858
By Phantomheart8

A/N: Before you start reading, I just want to thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the story. I wrote this a long time ago and this was my first story so I apologize in advance for the mistakes both in writing and the story that may come up. No pictures belong to me unless I say so, and again, enjoy the story.

Also, keep in mind for the story ahead. The yandere likes to address the Y/N by the nickname Polyp. When he says this he is referring to the Polyps that make up Coral. Not the other kind of Polyp. There has been a ton of confusion around that so I wanted to clarify. Anyway Enjoy the story!

You walked down one of the hallways of the base, the metal grating clinking when your shoes made contact with it. you were on your way to the main lab to give your report on some local fish to the labs head scientist. You had been in this underwater establishment for about a month now. And to be honest, you were loving it!

You did miss your family and all but this was such an exciting experience for you, I mean, how many people got to go down almost a mile down in the ocean in one of the first few ocean labs ever? It was a chance you wouldn't pass up. You along with five other people were chosen to go down to study some of the local fauna.

you were brought down there for your study in animal behavior and health. Maria, a girl about twenty-two was there for basically the same reason as you except for floral life. Jack was a technician. Hubert was the guy who went out and brought everything in. Paul was your guy's Doctor, and finally, Robert was the head of the lab, to you it felt like he worked with everything.

Anyway, back to the present. You got down to the end of the hallway and entered the brightly lit lab. The walls were white which added to the brightness making you having to squint your eyes to adjust them. There were counters with lab equipment everywhere too! Only Robert was in the room. That was understandable considering it was the end of the day and everyone else was probably in the cafeteria for dinner.

Robert was an older man, about in his mid-forties', he had dark brown hair that was balding in the middle with a few stripes running across it. He had large round spectacles that sat in front of his eyes and always seemed to have a disapproving scowl. He was fairly tall but very stick like in muscle mass. Basically, he was the cliche science professor.

You walked in front of his chair but he did not look up at you or even acknowledge that you were there any matter. You stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before clearing out your throat. He took his eyes off of the paper he was reading, but did not look up at you.

" What?" He demanded rather harshly.

That was it? you didn't even get a hello? Who the heck spit in his microscope lens? Oh well, that was normal behavior for Robert anyway.
You ran a hand through your hair and opened your mouth to speak.

" I got the report on the fish Hubert found out by the caves twenty meters below the lab sir," you said as you handed out the papers to him. You didn't really like him, so the only reason you called him sir was out of respect for him being older than you. He took the papers and read over them for a second. you continued to speak though.

" From what I gathered from them, they like to stick together in schools of about ten to fifteen, and they also have special fins for, what I hypothesize, they use for-." you were cut off before you could continue.

" Miss Y/N what was your assignment?"

You stood there blankly for a second, why was he asking this? he had the assignment right there in his hands, you just told it to him in fact.

" Sir?." You said a little hesitantly, not sure where he was going with this, He growled a little bit before straitening in his chair and looking up at you.

" I said, what was your assignment," he said again, although this time, a little tested for patience.

"to give you the report on this type of fish we discovered sir," you said, in all honesty, you just wanted to go and have dinner with your friends and then go to bed, it's been quite a day for you and Robert wasn't helping, he never did.

" Precisely miss Y/N." He started " Just a report, if I was wanting you to give me a presentation, then I would have called everyone to the meeting room so everyone could play show and tell,"

You mentally Rolled your eyes, you really did not like Robert.

" and you have given' me the report so I suggest you go to the cafeteria, get dinner and then go to bed instead of wasting my time in here, I am a very busy man, and if you cannot respect that then I will find someone else more professional to do your job, have I made myself clear?"

Dear lord you really hated this man. you couldn't help but feel rage build up inside of you, but you had to keep your cool, you knew Robert could very well go through with what he just threatened to do.

" Yes sir, very clear." you just barely managed to keep the anger out of your voice.

" Good, now off with you." he sat back in his chair and continued to read through the report, you took that as your chance and immediately stormed out of the lab. Why was that man so darned stuck up? the world may never know, some mysteries just go on unsolved now don't they?

You made it down the hall again but this time turning to where the cafeteria was. As you walked you mumbled under your breath about all the things you wanted to say to Roberts arrogant face. You entered the cafeteria only to find it empty except for one other person. And guess freaking what, it was the other flipping person you did not get along with. you really were just having a day.

Maybe I should just skip dinner and just go to bed you thought to yourself

Maria looked up from the food she was eating and scowled at you. It actually kind of sucked really, you were hoping to get along with the only other female down here, but I guess that things don't always go as planned. And the thing is that you never did anything to her, it was just like everything you did offended her, no matter what. Maybe it was the fact that you were only nineteen.

Maria was about medium sized with shoulder length brown hair with sausage rolls on the ends. She had hazel eyes that only ever seemed to be filled with disgust. She had on the usual lab coat with a light blue shirt underneath, bright pink leggings, and white slippers go with the rest of her attire.

You quietly sighed before going around to the food counter to make yourself some dinner.

" Sooo." you started up slowly, you could just feel the eye roll Maria was giving you. " where is everyone else?" you said as you turned around to her as you waited for your food to heat up. She wiped her lips on a napkin before glaring up at you. Gosh, you were on a roll on pissing people off today, it was like your existence just offended them, whatever, that was a fault in their stars.

" if you must know they are in the meeting room, I would have thought you could have figured that out by yourself, and don't you know its poor etiquette to talk to someone while they are eating."

You widened your eyes and slowly turned around back to your food, muttering a small apology, she just scoffed at your back and continued eating her meal. You were not going to deal with this while you ate, you have already had it with Robert, you were not going to take Maria's crap too.

Once your dinner was heated enough you grabbed it and walked out of the cafeteria to the meeting hall. As you entered you looked around and saw Jack, Hubert, and Paul sitting around the main table with a whole bunch of papers and dice. Oh goodness, they were playing Dungeons and Dragons again.

The meeting room had two layers to it, it really only was a step down to another smaller area, there were just relaxing couches everywhere and a Television depicting the wildlife outside of the lab on one of the walls. You sat down next to Hubert and started to eat while they roleplayed their characters. From the midst of it, you knew that Jack was the dungeon master, Paul was some type of warrior and Hubert was some kind of sneaky dude, If you remembered correctly they were called rouges.

Hubert was a guy about age twenty-four with a sorta pale skin tone, short, Black spiky hair sat atop his head and he had the darkest colored eye's you had ever seen. They were such a dark brown that it did not look like he had any pupils. Jack was about Thirty years old, he was Mexican, he had an umber brown skin tone with the dark brown eyes, he also had a little mustache going on too. Paul was sixty-five with a red face and white hair. he was always happy though, so you really liked him.

Hubert looked up at you and smiled, you smiled back.

" bad day huh?"

" Hmmm, how'd you tell?"

" You have the look on your face." he winked at you and turned back toward his papers while jack laughed a little and shook his head unknowingly at you. Paul chuckled at himself, the wrinkles on his face becoming more prominent as he did. These were your friends, the way to counter Robert's and Maria's harsh words. You were really glad they were the ones that came down with you. You probably wouldn't survive if you just had to deal with a whole bunch of Robert's and Maria's

" you know you should play with us." Paul said from across the table and jack and Hubert nodded in agreement. you continued chewing your pasta for a second before you swallowed and answered them.

" Nah I have just as much fun watching you guys play." you smiled and winked back at Hubert before continuing to eat. Hubert chuckled at you before going back to the game. It was fun to watch them, it really was, watching Jack throw all sorts of monsters at them and Hubert and Paul trying to counter them with dice rolls. You especially loved it when Hubert would roll a one and fumble because then he would swear like he just stubbed his pinky toe on the corner of the coffee table, and it happened a lot.

You smiled, even though you still had to deal with Maria and Robert, at least you had these three, they were your friends, and with them there with you, everything would be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 77 4
After a containment breach at an unknown colony 24 survivors barely make it off the planet onto a unstable ship in hopes to escape the bloody nightma...
3.4K 237 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
2.7K 79 5
⤿✴ 𝑪 𝑬 𝑨 𝑺 𝑨 𝑹 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑮 𝑬 𝒀 𝑬 𝑽 ! ⤾―! 〝𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒌―?〞 ...
623K 33.1K 66
[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans label as demons. These creatures soon tur...