Nick & Bailey

By what-she-said

**MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY** "I feel him move his open mouth up my neck, dragging his lips along my skin. His vo... More

Intro
1. Bailey
2. Bailey
3. Nick
4. Nick
5. Nick
6. Bailey
7. Nick
8. Nick
9. Bailey
10. Nick
11. Nick
12. Bailey
13. Bailey
14. Bailey
15. Bailey
16. Nick
17. Bailey
18. Bailey
19. Bailey
20. Nick
21. Bailey
22. Bailey
23. Bailey
24. Nick
25. Nick
26. Nick
27. Nick
28. Bailey
29. Bailey
30. Nick
31. Bailey
32. Bailey
33. Nick
34. Bailey
35. Bailey
36. Bailey
37. Bailey
38. Bailey
39. Bailey
40. Bailey
41. Bailey
42. Nick
43. Nick
44. Nick
45. Nick
46. Nick
47. Nick
48. Nick
49. Nick
50. Bailey
51. Bailey
52. Nick
53. Bailey
54. Nick
55. Bailey
56. Nick
57. Bailey
58. Bailey
59. Nick
60. Nick
61. Nick
62. Bailey
63. Bailey
64. Bailey
65. Bailey
67. Bailey
68. Bailey
69. Bailey
Nick & Bailey now available on KU

66. Nick

21.6K 678 25
By what-she-said

"Fuck, dude, who shit in your cereal?" Cam asks after Nick tosses a stack of trays onto their cart a tad more forcefully than necessary.

"Nothing," Nick snaps...besides the fact that he hasn't gotten laid in four days, he's already spilt a full cup of Coke and chili down the front of his apron, and he's stuck here for four more hours while Bailey is in his room.

"Fine," Cam replies. "I won't ask again."

Cam is unfazed by Nick's pissy mood. He's used to it. For the most part, Cam's a pretty positive dude, but they've both vented to each other all year about this bullshit job. He probably assumes that's all that's on Nick's mind.

Nick is wiping down the last table before the two of them will go to the back room to wash the trays when he hears Cam say "Whoa. Who is that?" and sees him gesturing toward the front door of the student center.

Nick looks up and sees Bailey enter the hall, looking around like she's lost. She's wearing his favorite jean shorts, a white shirt that shows the smooth skin on her stomach and his red flannel shirt wrapped around her waist. Fuck. She looks gorgeous. He stands there dumbly trying to piece together the fact that she's here right now.

"Dude, I think she's waving at me," Cam says, nudging him on the arm.

She is definitely waving at them. "She's not," Nick says, sliding his hairnet off. "She's waving at me."

Bailey starts walking toward them, looking practically giddy. As she gets closer, Nick takes off his latex gloves and tosses them and his hairnet into a nearby trash bin.

"Hi!" She looks between Nick and Cam, but Nick can't meet her eyes.

"Hey," Cam speaks up when it's obvious that Nick will not. "I'm Cam."

"I'm Bailey. It's nice to meet you." She reaches her hand out and Cam shakes it. "I think you got us some food the other night."

Cam chuckles. "Yep. I didn't realize that you were there though, I may have ditched work."

Bailey giggles and flips her hair onto her shoulder. She is used to guys hitting on her, but he wonders how she will respond to this. "Maybe next time." More awkward silence. "Um...Nick? Can I talk to you?"

"Sure...Cam, I'm taking a break," Nick says before turning around and walking away, not waiting for a response.

He knows Bailey is behind him by the shuffling of her feet, attempting to catch up to his fast pace. "Nick, slow down!"

He stops and turns to her.

"Can we talk somewhere private?"

He nods and walks toward the janitor's closet. It's not very picturesque, but at least it's clean. Nick was just tasked to disinfect it yesterday. He ushers her inside and shuts the door behind them, leaning his back against it. He unties his apron in the back, pulls it over his head and throws it onto one of the nearby shelves.

"What the fuck, Nick? What's wrong?" Bailey asks, crossing her arms.

He sighs. "What are you doing here?"

Her mouth drops open. "I...I was bored, and I wanted to come see you. Pete gave me directions on how to walk here...so I did. I didn't know it would be an issue. Are you going to get in trouble or something?"

"No. I just..." Shit, he doesn't know how to say this. He looks up and makes eye contact with her for the first time. "I don't want you to see me like this, okay?"

"Like what? Working?"

"No. Yes. I guess. I don't fucking know. I'm just...I'm wearing a fucking hairnet and an apron that has other people's leftovers all over it. I can't imagine this is attractive. It's degrading, and it's even worse that you're seeing me like this."

Her eyes are compassionate as she slowly walks to him. She waits for him to stop shuffling his feet before speaking. "Nick, do you want to know what I see? I see someone who is working hard to make his dreams come true. I see someone who was dealt a shitty hand in life, and instead of saying 'fuck it', he's doing what he can to make his life better. I see someone who is willing to swallow his pride—and insurmountable stubbornness I might add—in order to fulfill what he's always wanted."

She places her hand on his cheek. "Do you have any idea how much I admire you? I would have given up a hundred times by now. The fact that you haven't shows me how strong, and ambitious, and determined, you are. And that, Nick Robinson, is extremely attractive."

She reaches between them, and Nick feels her unbuckling his belt. "It does something to me, seeing you like this. In fact, baby, I think you need a reward."

Nick swallows heavily, and Bailey smirks. He watches in stunned silence as she unbuttons his jeans before pushing them and his boxers to the floor. She lowers herself to her knees, and smiles up at him before taking him into her mouth.

He watches her. Her lips around his dick, on her knees...when he should be working. He thought she'd take one look at him here and never want to touch him again. But yet again, she is full of surprises.

There isn't a lock on this door, so thankfully Nick's back is still pressed against it. If anyone would try to open it, he'd be able to stop them—probably before killing them for interrupting this.

She sucks him and strokes him and when a quiet moan escapes his mouth, she looks up at him. God, she is so fucking beautiful. Making her orgasm is his greatest pleasure in life, but seeing how much she wants to do the same for him may be a close second.

That's it, he is telling—not asking—Pete to stay at Candace's tonight. He needs some time with Bailey.

And the two of them definitely made up for lost time the minute that Pete and Candace closed the door behind them. Bailey jumped into his arms and hasn't left them since.

Which is why he is shocked to wake up in the middle of the night with a raging hard on. He assumed it would be worn out after the marathon session he and Bailey had put it through.

What the fuck is he going to do when she leaves the day after tomorrow? He has purposely not been letting his mind go there. He loves being here with her, he loves her body, he loves her mind, he loves her heart, he loves her.

When she visited him at work today, she had somehow turned him from being completely emasculated to feeling like the ultimate alpha-male. And when he told her about the time when he was eight, he didn't know how she would react—he'd never told a single soul that story—but she hadn't acted any differently toward him. It makes him feel like he can tell her anything.

So why can't he tell her that he loves her?

Right now, everything is so effortless with her. What if he told her and it changes things?

A year ago, the idea of Ian finding out had kept Nick at bay, but lying here with her right now, it doesn't seem to matter anymore. So what is it?

Bailey's back is to him, so when she moves her body slightly in her sleep, she rubs her ass into his dick. It brings his attention right back here to the present. The upper half of her body is positioned slightly apart from his, and he wishes it wasn't pitch black so he could look at her. Mindlessly, his hand trails across her hips toward the junction between her thighs, rubbing her.

She moans quietly, so Nick continues, increasing the pressure slightly with every sound of approval. His excitement is also rising by the second. He already feels sweat forming on his forehead. He just needs to know that she's ready. "Nick..." she says sleepily.

With that, he shoves his cock inside her, and it takes his breath away. She feels so tight like this. Her walls practically sucking him in. Fuck. He's going to nut in seconds.

"Nick!"

He can tell by her shocked tone that she had obviously still been sleeping. He thought she had woken up while he was touching her. He hadn't been able to see her face.

"Is this okay?" God, he hopes she says yes but would stop in a heartbeat if not. The control she has over him is powerful.

Her back arches as she answers. "Yes, baby, always."

That's all he needs to hear. He thrusts into her hard and fast, digging his fingers onto her hip to keep her in place.

He reaches his other hand into her hair, wrapping it around until he has a firm hold on it. He pulls her backward swiftly so her back is against his chest and loves to hear her whimper.

"Always?" He whispers into her ear, his voice straining.

"Yes," she moans. "Always."

She grabs his hand that's on her hip and pulls it to her mouth. She sucks on his middle finger, swirling her tongue around it. It reminds him of how it felt to have his dick in the place of that finger. He feels the pressure building at the base of his spine.

When Bailey takes the pad of skin between his thumb and forefinger, and bites down, he finds his release. Who knew that mixing sex with pain was like the best fucking thing ever? His entire body is shaking.

He doesn't even pull out before they both fall back into an exhausted sleep.

*Only a few chapters left!! This may make some of you happy and some of you cringe (Sorry) but I am doing a sequel! This book can be a stand alone, but IF you want more Nick & Bailey, read on!* Oh! And vote please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
243K 6.7K 25
****MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY**** Strong sexual situations. "I mean, whatever you want to do to me, do it. Wherever you want to touch me, touch it. I'm...
96K 1.4K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
832K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...