Arranged By Fate

By ditigaur3

Story of Indian Arranged Married couple Rashi & Kabir Rashi : Introvert , shy , cute , adorable , kind hear... More

Character sketch
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(-)
(-)
(10)
(11)
(13)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(26)
(22)
(24)
(23)
(25)
(27)
(28)
Important note
zaroorat
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
Next
(33)
(34)
Time
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
Author's note
(48)
(49)

(12)

2.9K 135 15
By ditigaur3

********Enjoy reading ********

Kabir's POV   :

We are having our dinner peacefully , with taking few glances at each other , mostly me at her , as it's been after very long we are sharing some comfortable our time .

Sanya called Rashi for something and took her along leaving me with her  husband  .

"So you and Kunal are in same company ?" He asked me .

"Yeah , but Kunal is in Jaipur's plant , while I'm in the one that is in Delhi "

......…..................

"Kabir beta  (son) , have  you and Rashi got picture with the couple ? "
Kunal's mum asked  me .

"No aunty , actually Sanya took Rashi along with her and didn't came yet "

She mouthed an " Ohh "

"Aunty , I'll check on Rashi and bring her on stage "

"Okay son"
she said lovingly and went

It's going to be an hour Sanya took Rashi .

I turned in a direction and found  Sanya standing with her baby and an old lady ,  her mother in law .

"Sanya , where's Rashi ? " I asked her .

"She didn't came yet  ?"  She asked me

"No umm .."

" I sent her an hour ago " she added

"What ?" I was surprised .

" I'll check her "
she said and her baby started crying .

" It's okay , you handle baby first , I'll look for her "
I said and started calling Rashi ( phone call )

But she is not picking it  .
'May be because of the loud music ' I thought , and tried twice but no response .

I looked for her in the whole garden , but no glimpse of her .

Then I marched to back side , parking area , bride's room too hoping her to be there , but no she is no where to be seen .

' God where is this girl gone '

With every passing second my tension is increasing .
Now I got what she must have felt , when I took her to the company function and didn't picked her call .

'Rashi , where are you ?'
I said to myself , rushed my fingers through my hair , exhaling a long breath .

' What if she had gone to the same place where I was  in the garden and is now searching for me '

I'm walking through entrance , meanwhile checking my call log , a missed call from Rashi .

I'm walking plus dialling her number , but bumped into someone .

"S.. sorry "
I said  busy with my phone  and took step .

"Kabir  ? "

I looked up to see who is he and found

"Shukla sir !!"

"How's you Kabir ?"

"I fine sir , how are you ?"

" A bit old but still young "
He said with a wink .

Mr. Shukla was my head at the office , a month ago . Now he is transferred to the Jaipur's branch .
He is man in his 50s but looks like one in 60s . And by nature  he is like a Playboy in  30s ,  .

Though he didn't lay his eye on every woman but in one who herself is interested in him , even after getting married .

"Come let's have drink " he offered .

"Sorry sir , I don't drink "

"Ohh...... "
he mouthed and is about to say something

"Sir , give me a minute .
I'll just come  "

I excused my self and  as I lifted my eyes , I saw a girl standing few steps away from us and is looking at me with some emotions , who is none other than  

"Rashi"

I marched in her direction , she too took few steps towards me .

Her face is saying something which is unreadable to me .

"Where were you , Rashi ?"
"Are you okay ? "
"Why were you not picking up my call ? "
"Do you even know how tensed I was ?"
"Sanya said me she left you half an hour ago "
"I searched each and  every corner , I didn't saw you "
" Where - were - you?"

I nearly shouted at her , stretching the last words , holding  her both shoulders tightly .

"I...I...." She stammered .

"What ?" I was confused .

"I was in washroom "
she said in a low tone , looking here and there .

"For more than an hour ?"
I asked shockingly , taking my hand off her and now placing them on my belt .

She just nodded looking down .

"What the...."
'Girlish problem '
came to my mind .
So I kept quiet and

"There you are " came Sanya
"And I was searching you in the whole garden .
Why don't you inform me you found her ?"
She asked me faking anger .

"Common sweetheart , love birds needed some alone time "
Teased her husband .

We forced smile and looked down , so that they don't get any idea of what had happened just now .

"By the way some Mr Shukla was searching for you inside " he added .

"Yeah , let's go inside " I said  and we all went near the stage where  everyone is taking pictures with bride and groom .

"Rashi and Kabir , come "
Kunal's mom asked us to join them .

We obeyed her and as I came down I saw a lady who is already looking at me .

I had seen her somewhere , but where ?
After like few seconds I recognized her and was shocked to see her .

She is the same lady because of whom Rashi and I were not on talking terms , the one who throwed herself on me that day  .

"Kabir , meet my wife Tanvi "
"Tanvi , this is Kabir "
Said Mr Shukla , who is standing right behind her and to me now came to my view .

"H..hello mam"
stammered me after gulping a lump down .

She joined her hands in a namastey with a smile .

This is more shocking , lady who done all sluttery act in front of me and was ready to get intimate comes out to be my head sir's wife .

" Is she your wife ?" He asked further .

Listening his question I came back to reality , that Rashi is standing just beside me .

I introduced her to Mr. Shukla .

I don't want my wife to be near  a man like Shukla , also she must be in pain because of her problem , plus it's already late and I too  had too much for today .

Bidding them good night , me and Rashi came back to Kunal's house .
The ride was silent because Sanya and baby we're also with us .

"Kunal and bhabhi will come after an hour or so "
" You guys have that room , do inform me if you need anything "

Sanya informed us , pointing in a direction  with  her warm smile .
I just nodded and  Rashi muttered a 'Thanks ' to her .
Then she went with her cousin discussing some work .

Inside the room

Rashi came out of the washroom after getting herself changed into a salwar suit .

Earlier she was looking adorable , sexy , hot and all .
Now she is looking innocent , cute , sweet . Open hair , no makeup , simple salwar suit .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 110K 129
Most of us look at the Relations in the same way we did years ago, in childish simplicity and an easygoing attitude, but Things ain't that simple whe...
210K 12.8K 49
#1 in NEW on 26/04/24 NOT A ROYAL/BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE BOOK. NO SECOND LEAD SYNDROME. ............................................................ An...
261K 9.2K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
321K 16.4K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...