Exogenous love | renexyou

By jisooswaterbottle

Can love happen even when you're out of your body? [Completed] More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
-끝-
Extra cut

Part 11

2.4K 77 1
By jisooswaterbottle

Aaahhhhhhh!
I screamed out as I frantically flailed my arms as I crashed onto the floor. All i saw were flashes of white before my eyes, and then everything turned pitch black.

"Hey (y/n) are you okay?"
I opened my eyes and groaned as Irene's face slowly came into focus. What had just happened? My head hurt at the thought and I clutched it painfully. Seeing my distress, the bunny's once sparkly orbs were now replaced with worried eyes. She glanced at me before placing a hand on my head.

I tried to get up but realised that my body was too weak. Every part was sore and screaming at me as I painfully strained to get up. I flopped back down onto the bed in a failed attempt.
"Y/n... you passed out just now. I was so worried." Joohyun frowned as she looked at me, placing a reassuring hand on my hand.

"Go and get some sleep." She urged and I slowly drifted off into dreamland.

-
The morning sun streamed into the room, filling the entire place with warmth. I yawned lazily, putting my arms out in front of me and stretching them. I noticed Irene at the side. She  seemed to be sitting on a chair and had apparently dozed off. The recollection of yesterday's events flowed into my mind like a just-broken dam. I remembered falling and then waking up again and Irene must have been watching over me all this while. My heart warmed at the thought and I smiled to myself.

"Y/n-ah, you're finally awake! How are you now? Feeling better? Mom is going overseas for a few days, I'll leave you at home alone! Breakfast is on the table! Bye!"
Mum dashed out the door, a luggage in hand.
That was very much like her. Even when I was young, I had not gotten the chance to spend much time with her, as her job required her to travel overseas pretty often. I guess this was what had made me so independent over all these years.

Well, since today was a weekend, I guess I could bring Irene round the city. This was going to be a very fun day for her.

I smiled at the thought.

A/n: I finally updated I'm so sorry :( bTw y'all can check out my other book it's a Jennie fanfic hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.1K 26
[COMPLETED] You are new member of twice...what happend if one of the member fall in love with you....
92.5K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]
71.5K 1.9K 34
Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getting their dream. But is there something m...
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...