𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈 | KTH ❄️

Per -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] Sometimes, you gotta become the criminals to be the good guys. [ SEQUEL OF MONSTER | KTH ❄️ ] ▶... Més

|01| 実行中
|02| 悪夢
|03| 喪
|04| riddle me this
|05| sweet dreams
|06| El Mariachi
|07| escape plan
|08| crossing the line
|09| Plan T
|10| honey trap
|11| painful proof
|12| to remember you by
|13| breaking point
|15| scarface
|16| 6 on 1
|17| nothing to see here
|18| he's not drunk
|19| taken
|20| loss
|21| house of cards
|22| winter bear cubs
|23| nobody's safe
|24| endgame
|25| trial day
|26| one last ride
|27| waiting for apanman
| WINTER SPECIAL |
|28| home
|29| fire, frost & flowers
|29.5| crystal snow
|30| Ohana (END)
| BOOK3, WINKOOK, + MORE 🖤 |

|14| phantom's return

25.9K 2.6K 6K
Per -kimtaesan

—AUTHOR'S POV—

Officer Min knocks on the door and stuffs his hands in his pockets. Mrs. Hanson answers shortly.

"Good morning detective. Come on in."

"Thank you. You have a lovely home." He wanders.

"Let me brew you some tea—"

"That's alright. I'm just here for the intel."

"Oh. Well cops have practically been showing up here every day to ask me about Lilo's whereabouts. I keep telling them I don't know, and that my husband and I were out for town when she got arrested."

"Your daughter was charged with 28 years for murder, and now life for escaping and conducting a police chase which resulted in various freeway accidents... Why aren't you protecting her? Is it for the prize money?"

"No no..." She swallows in shame. "Lilo's grown distant from us. She's prioritizing the wrong things, and I'm afraid she'll never learn her lesson without serious consequences."

"...I see. Well you should know that prison is a serious life change, not a timeout corner for kids who make their mothers feel insecure." He continues to wander the room. His casually-delivered comment takes the woman back.

"Do you believe your daughter committed the murders?"

"Goodness no... Lilo was only 7, she didn't know a single "Kim" we could've introduced her to. I had never even heard of the property where it took place, so she couldn't have gotten there. Besides..."

She goes to the drawer and hands him an old photograph she had been hiding. Officer Min pinches it in his fingers. "What's this?"

"The murder of that man took place on January 8th right? That's a photo of Lilo, my husband and I at Disneyland on that very day, January 8th. We weren't even in the country when the act took place."

Yoongi stares at the date in the photo's frame, then nods.

"Thank you for sharing this, I'll hold onto it. Though it still doesn't explain the death of Lim Carmine and Sergio Pennyworth."

"Unfortunately I don't know about that part. A couple of nights before the arrest my daughter called, asking us to come home. She said she didn't feel comfortable staying home alone. We don't know what could have spooked her, but maybe those men had something to do with it?"

"Maybe. And you say you know where she is now?"

"Who she's with. She bought over a boy one time... Awfully handsome. She even keeps his photo in her room."

"Recall what he looks like?"

"Uh... Tall... Small face... Very pretty eyes."

Yoongi lets his eyes run along the carpet before he nods. "Thank you, Mrs. Hanson. You've been great help. Mind if I take a look in your daughter's room before I leave?"

"The cops have already raided it a dozen, but be my guest."

So he goes upstairs to Lilo's room which seems to look pretty normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.

It were almost unnoticeable but between the stack of textbooks in her dresser, lies a photo album. He opens it up and starts to flicker through.

Yoongi almost gives up too, until he lands on a page of Lilo and her friends at the Winter Wonderland fair. They all give cheery smiles, most of the friends being her co-workers. His brows furrow at the sight of the box-smiling man holding onto her shoulder and throwing a peace sign over her head.

"They must have all been closer than I thought..."

He turns the pages some more and that's when his brows raise.

A selfie of her and her boss. The sky is dark with tiny city lights in the distance. The railing behind them makes it appear they were on a boat or yacht. But what shocks him is the luxurious gifted necklace she wears and the way she's kissing his cheek.

"...So they were romantically involved."

The suit jacket he wears is the exact same one Lilo wore when she was arrested. Her wavy hair and glam makeup are the same too. This was taken on the night of the arrest.

Finally, Yoongi closes the book, whispering to himself.

"...Kim Taehyung."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️

"Morning freaks." Hoseok enters sleepily in striped pyjama's. He instantly goes to the fridge.

Jungkook sits on the couch with Winter's legs spread across his lap, his hand-feeding her snacks. Jimin sits nearby playing games on his phone.

"Hey," Winter replies.

"Jimin, where's Teddy? She's usually up first."

"She's taking a shower."

A smirk grows on the youngers lips. "A shower, huh? Does that mean— Ow!" Winter elbows him in the gut.

"Don't be disgusting. She's 16."

"Alright alright. But you've gotta admit, Jimin acts differently now that teddy's here..."

"How do I act differently?"

"You act all cool to impress her." Jungkook laughs.

"I do not."

"Gooood morning family!" Teddy skips into the room and props herself on Jimin's lap to peck his cheek. Her petite form is drowned by his oversized t-shirt and tight boxers that peak underneath.

"Sleep well?" Jimin's fingers run through his hair.

Jungkook dramatically combs through his bangs with his neck thrown back, mimicking him. To which Hoseok snickers from the kitchen counter stool.

"Mhm! Thanks for letting me share your room."

"Uh... You're wearing Jimin's clothes?" Winter asks.

"Well I don't have any stuff! You guys brought me straight here from the strip club remember??"

"We'll take you shopping this week." Jungkook nudges, "Just burrow Winter's clothes for the meantime."

"Really?! So Winter and I can match and stuff?!"

"Uh, I'm already sharing my clothes with Lilo."

"You could always go around naked." Jungkook bounces his eyebrows. His girlfriend cringes.

Jimin rolls his eyes and rubs Teddy's arm. "Well I think you look adorable in my clothes."

His fingers run through his hair again so Jungkook leans back, aggressively combing through his.

"....Is Jungkook mimicking Jimin?" Lilo joins the room. Jimin slaps his thigh with an open mouth.

"Oh my God! Will you guys stop? I do not!"

"You totally do." Hoseok chimes in from afar.

Teddy scrunches her nose with giggles. "Don't worry Jiminie, it's cute."

"Whatever. Look, I have something to tell you guys."

"What is it?"

Lilo looks back to make sure no ones behind her, then crouches.

"Taehyung's not been in the best mental health lately, so a psychiatrist is coming soon to see him."

Jungkook tucks his lips questionably and looks at his feet while scratching his ear.

"A psychiatrist? I thought it was dangerous to let people in the house??" Teddy asks.

"It is. I managed to find a super confidential one that agreed to return a signed NDA before coming here. Not as myself of course. I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up. Taehyung doesn't like to talk about it, it makes him feel weird."

"It's okay, we understand." Jimin nods.

"Yeah, the guy's hiding five friends and a wanted criminal for Pete's sake. I would've went crazy weeks ago— Ow! What did I do now?!"

"Don't say crazy." Winter corrects.

—LILO'S POV—

Footsteps enter the room. We all turn around to see Taehyung going to the fridge. "Morning."

I follow him and wrap my arms around his waist from behind when he takes out a water bottle. He turns and pinches my chin. I can feel his sprouted mustache brushing my lip as we kiss.

"I'm glad you've had some sleep. The psychiatrist should be here soon."

"Oh, right. The psychiatrist..."

"You still want to do it right?"

"I do. It's just... I don't know. I'll feel awkward if it's just me."

"Then I'll sit by you." I nod. "I'll be there for the first half, and once you're comfortable I'll let you have your privacy."

"Sounds perfect." He kisses me with a lingering smile. I can tell he's not comfortable with the idea of seeking help just yet, but he's willing to try, and for that I'm so proud of him.

"Which reminds me... I know the other night I told you no more secrets... So it wouldn't be fair if I didn't come clean too." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's about my parents—"

*Ding dong!*

We stiffen.

Everyone looks at me and I furrow my eyebrows. "The psychiatrist shouldn't be here for another hour..."

"Uh oh, is that bad?" Teddy whispers.

Hoseok gets up, "Let me get it."

He disappears behind the foyer and we all hold our breath as we hear the door unlock in the distance. Seconds go by.

"...I don't hear much. Think it's a cop?" Jungkook murmurs.

"I-I don't kno—"

Hoseok quickly runs back into the room.

"Guys, it's a girl. Do I let her in?"

"Huh? A girl?" Jimin asks.

"Well give more details!" Taehyung says, "She could be a cop."

"She doesn't really look like a cop."

"What does she look like?"

"Uh, black hair... Bangs... Crying."

"Crying?"

"I-I don't know. Poor girl looks like someone did a number on her."

My eyes run laps along the floor.

I suddenly run into the foyer, making everyone panic. "Lilo!"

Once I'm stood at the door, before me stands someone I never expected to see again. Her fingers knot together beneath wet, smeared cheeks. Her eyes are bare and not decorated with eyeliner for the first time.

My jaw drops at Seulgi.

"Lilo wait you can't just—!" Taehyung pulls me from behind.

The moment he sees Seulgi's face he freezes, then pulls out a gun and cocks it.

"Taehyung no!"

"There's no way she can be alive. That's a clone, or spy or something!"

"I-I'm not! I swear..."

"Tae—"

"No, I don't buy it. How'd she know we were here, huh? Who sent you? Who's WITH you?" He looks over her shoulder.

My heart breaks the more I roam Seulgi's features. Every section of her pale face is covered in stitches, from her nose bridge to her cheekbones and down to her chin. I push Taehyung back and pull her inside.

"Lilo she's—"

"Taehyung if it weren't for Seulgi we'd be dead. If Jaebum survived the explosion then there's no reason she couldn't have too."

"...It's fine. I guess I wouldn't believe I were alive either."

"Well what happened?! You look terrible!"

The door knocks and the three of us look back.

"Shit. That's the therapist." I whisper.

"Take her into the living room and find out what's going on. We'll have our session in the backyard."

"Will you be okay on your own?"

He nods unconvincingly. "I'll be fine. Go."

And so I flee into the living room with Seulgi's hand in mine. We hear Taehyung greet the man before the two go outside.

"Whoa, uh..." Jimin fumbles when we enter the room.

Teddy whispers in his ear rather loudly. "What happened to her face??"

I clear my throat to rid the sudden tension.
"Guys, this is Seulgi. Jaebum's..."

"E-ex-partner." She finishes.

"Yeah no." Winter scoots away. "If she's related to this Jaebum guy I want her 10 feet away at all times. She'll probably kill us in our sleep."

"It's okay, she's one of us. Seulgi saved mine and Taehyung's life from that mad man."

"That doesn't mean she's not still bad news. I mean look at her face, it's all—"

I look to my side when I notice Seulgi beginning to sob. Winter raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"Guys, could you let us have this room for a moment?"

"S-Sure..." Hoseok leads everyone out. Once the room is empty I hand Seulgi some tissues and seat her on the couch.

It's remarkable that she's still alive all these months later. But there's still so many questions that need to be answered, I don't know where to start. She's a lot like Winter, hard-edged and blunt, so seeing this side to her tells me that these emotions are genuine.

I guess I'll never know until I ask.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️
—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

I figured the backyard would be a good place to set off things. Sometimes talking over a table can feel like an interview, but this way it's sunny with fresh air. My fingers tap at my knees as I anxiously wait for my information to be taken down.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous without Lilo here, but with Seulgi's random arrival, Lilo is the only one here who can talk to her.

"So, Kim Taehyung, my name is Dr. Thomas. I'll be your private psychiatrist for the next coming weeks. You say you've never sought help before?"

"Huh? Oh uh, no. Never."

He notes that down.
"Any accidents that could've provoked possible... Physical trauma?"

"I... was in a car crash about four months ago. I was driving."

"I see. And finally I should ask, are you on any prescribed or self-medication?"

I swallow thickly, eyes latched onto my knees.

"No."

He nods and notes that down also. I then lick my lips. "Um, you don't... Recognize me, do you?"

"Actually, I do." He chuckles. "You were the boss of the town's now most wanted young lady, who is your girlfriend now, I presume?"

"W-what?"

"I caught a glimpse of her inside. Don't worry, these sessions are 100% confidential. I won't tell a soul that you're hiding her. Believe it or not, I've been in these situations before."

I look into my lap and nod with a lick of my lips.

"Now why don't we begin? Tell me the root of where this all began. I'm sure this path was led by a traumatic event."

"And this is all confidential?"

"Ofcourse."

I release a breath.

".....I killed my dad when I was 9 because he killed my mom, and it's haunted me all my life through nightmares. I met Lilo nearly two years ago and now we're together but... I got us involved in a lot of chaos to get here. I always swore that I'd never kill again but I ended up killing my uncle and a couple others to save her. That same night, we had a car crash and I was hospitalized. They said I had brain damage and offered me treatment but I just wanted to get the hell out of there so I didn't take it. Now the nightmares are so bad they're not even nightmares anymore. They're more like hallucinations."

"How realistic or frequent would you say your hallucinations are?"

"Very."

"To the point where they could touch you?"

I nod while he writes.

"And what do you typically hallucinate the most?"

"My dad and uncle. Basically all the people I've killed, but them mostly. Never my mother, the only person I wouldn't mind seeing."

"And I understand that you've been through a series of fears... What would you say your biggest fear is at the moment?"

"It's a random one but... Being undeserving of my future family. I'm afraid that one day we'll have a child and I'll become the reincarnation of my father. I don't want a son that feels disconnected to me the way I felt with my dad, nor do I want another fucked up father-son relationship... Since I never got a chance to be a kid. I know it's distant future but I sometimes think... I don't know what I'm saying, forget it."

"No, tell me. What crosses your mind?"

I feel my eyes grow wet for some reason. My head shakes, as if commanding my body not to cry.

"...I sometimes have thoughts and my future son at school, telling his teachers things like daddy's crazy, daddy upsets mommy, daddy talks to himself— daddy's on dr..."

I sniff as a tear slips from my right that eye.

"I don't want to be like him..." My sleeve now meets my eye. "I don't want to be that kind of man. It sounds dumb because Lilo and I aren't even expecting, but I can't help thinking these things... I really don't know what to do. And it's hard to open up about it when the problems are in your head because then what's the point of being vocal about it? It's not like my friends can reach inside and take the thoughts out. So I see no point in bringing these things up...."

I turn over my sleeve before wiping my eye again. Since I started taking drugs I've been so over-emotional. I just hope it's not too obvious. Dr. Thomas removes his glasses and folds them.

"Taehyung, communicating your problems is stress relief before anything else. Never be ashamed to seek help or advice. And your fears are completely understandable. Thinking into the future is part of becoming a man, but you hallucinate people whose misfortunes you feel responsible for, and those burdens drag you down. It's clear that you have friends and a girlfriend that truly love you, so never feel afraid to tell the. Things. You are a very, very brave man."

He pulls out a green slip and signs it.

"What's that?"

"A referral. I know some medication that will calm any potential migraines that keep you from sleeping. Now that we know the how's and why's, we'll begin the recovery process next session. Read through the sheet and I'll bring the medicine tomorrow."

His leg folds over the other bile his body leans forward receptively.

"As of now, tell me more about your backstory. Any past relationships... Any pets... I feel there is more to be told."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️
—LILO'S POV—

I set the teacup in Seulgi's hands and sit opposite her.

"So explain all of this. How are you alive? What happened?"

She stares into the cup for a while before answering.

"After you and Taehyung fled, the warehouse exploded but Jaebum and I both survived. He saw me... But he left me lying there to save himself. He didn't come back for me... It's so painful to see your love abandon you, leave you to rot like that... Well, you can't relate." Her smile barely reaches her ears. I return a frown.

"Is that how you got the stitches...? Because of the fire?"

"...I'd rather not talk about that yet." She croaks.

I nod apologetically.

"Then where have you been all this time?"

"At first, I hid. Police started flooding the warehouse and I didn't want to be involved in that shit. After that I was pretty much on the run. I had to rob a pharmacy, kill a family for food... God it was awful."

"It sounds awful. probably better than living with Jaebum though." I scoff.

She laughs shyly, making me dip my head lower. "You don't still love that psycho, do you?"

"...Is it bad that I'm more concerned whether he misses me? I know I shouldn't care but it runs through my mind every day. Like, has he forgotten me already, or does he..." She doesn't continue, getting lost in the swirls of her beverage.

Without looking up, she trails off even more. "What's it like?"

"...What's what like?"

"Having someone love you enough to come back for you. What does that feel like?"

My smile is faint and sympathetic. I rub my knee for comfort.

"It feels special. Obviously I want Taehyung and I to go to the movies, or to chill in the park we met in... And obviously I know we can't do that anymore... But no matter how much I fear what the streets are talking, I know he took a huge risk breaking me out. When you know someone's intentions are good, you build this sudden trust and courage to go along with it. He put his business and name in jeopardy for me and I've come to appreciate it. When the rest of the town hates you... It's it's the only thing that makes you feel special."

"Taehyung sounds amazing." She smiles weakly. "To have a guy that handsome... Rich... A genius. No wonder Jaebum was so jealous of him."

"Don't get me wrong, Taehyung may look like the perfect package but the guy has his issues. I guess we're both guilty of falling for troubled men." I chuckle.

She laughs back, finally building the courage to sip her tea.

I definitely feel closer to Seulgi considering she was the only person there with me when I was kidnapped. I can't imagine everything she's been through, but I can make her feel at home here. I know what it's like to feel lonely and I wouldn't wish that on her. I just hope she forgets that man already... She can do far better.

Remember... PlOtWiSt 🤗🤫😏
Prepare for the next update, but please support both parts 💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.6K 23
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨 . �...
228K 11K 41
[ᴀʙᴜꜱɪᴠᴇ- ꜱᴀᴅɪꜱᴛɪᴄ - ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴜ] {RE-WRITING} ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʀᴀᴘɪꜱᴛ! ɴᴏᴡ ɪʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʀᴀᴘᴇ ɪꜱ!❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘙...
38.4K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏, I hope you all will like this story💜...
19.3K 963 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...