The Endearment of the Quadrum...

brookellemarie által

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... Több

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

45) Team Seven's First Mission

4K 109 240
brookellemarie által

"(Y/N). I'd like you to stay after this consultation. I have the details pertaining to your new mission. It's a C-ranked mission, and I think it's a good enough one, to help get you back on your feet and into the sway of things." My father said, as I nodded.

"Yes sir." I said, waiting for orders. Iruka stood behind the Hokage's desk, with his arms crossed, a slight smile on his face. He was looking proudly towards his three former students.

"Oh! A new mission! Now we're talking!" Naruto said, before letting out a giggle.
"I can handle anything!! Believe it! Is it rouge ninja? Are we finally going to fight the bad guys?! Tell us old man!! What are we doing?!" Naruto beamed excitedly, as Sakura sighed. My father looked at him wide eyed, before letting out a light chuckle.

"Naruto." Kakashi and Iruka scolded, making Naruto look down at the ground.

"That's quite alright Kakashi and Iruka." Lord Third dismissed it, making Kakashi sigh.

"Yes sir." They said in unison.

"(Y/N) is going on a C- ranked mission. However, you Naruto, and the rest of team seven, have a long list of D-ranked missions that need to be completed before Thursday." My father added, making Naruto's mouth widen, before he started grunting.
"Which according to my paperwork, there is a missing cat report from Mrs.-"

"No!! I'm tired of these stupid D-ranked missions!!!" Naruto yelled, interrupting my father.

"Naruto!!" Sakura, Kakashi, and Iruka yelled in unison, making him cower down for a split second.

"What?! I can't expect to become the future Hokage one day, when we're stuck doing these stupid, pointless missions all the time!! I want to show off my ninja training, by taking out some of the bad guys!! I can do it!! Believe it!!" Naruto exclaimed, crossing his arms, while Sasuke let out an annoyed huff.

"You can't expect to become Hokage, let alone fight high class ninja, when you can't even catch a cat." Sasuke replied, making Naruto growl.

"Why don't you shut up Sasuke!! I caught Ruffles yesterday, with ease!!" Naruto copped back, cockily, crossing his arms behind his head.

"Oh please Naruto!" Sakura butted in.
"It took you forever to catch Ruffles yesterday. And even then, she basically made you her personal scratching post!" She stated matter-of-factly, making Naruto look embarrassed.
"A real ninja could catch a cat, and not maintain any wounds!" She said annoyed.
"Just like Sasuke." She added lovingly, making Naruto sigh.

"Yeah well- I am a real ninja!! It didn't even hurt!! Believe it!!" He said, as I let out a soft sigh.
"But I'm tired of catching these stupid cats!! And walking stupid dogs!! I want to beat up the bad guys!! How can I call myself a ninja, when I don't even have the chance to prove that I can do it?!?!" Naruto whined, making me chuckle.

"A mission is a mission Naruto. A D-Rank mission should be taken just as seriously as S-ranked one." Kakashi said.
"It's not always about beating up an enemy. In fact, it best to try and avoid altercations with another person if possible. Besides, a Gennin must complete so many D-ranked missions, before being allowed to move up in rank. You guys have only completed seven D- ranked missions. You still have a long ways to go, before you can just beat up the bad guys."
He added, making Naruto huff.

"Oh yeah? Well- WELL I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL WE GET A BETTER MISSION! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled, before sitting down on the ground, crossing his arms, and huffing.

"NARUTO YOU WILL NOT YELL AT THE HOKAGE LIKE THAT!! AND YOU WILL NOT CALL THESE MISSIONS STUPID!! YOU NEED TO-" Iruka was cut off, by Lord Third raising his hands up in silence.

"Iruka. It is fine." He said.

"But Lord Third, he-"

"I said, it is fine, Iruka." He added, making Iruka sigh.

"Yes sir." He said, stepping back, in his original position. Naruto looked up at Iruka.

"Mhhm." Naruto said, sticking his tongue out at Iruka, in a taunting manner.

"Narutooo." Iruka growled, making Naruto giggle. My father looked at me, then back at Naruto, a pondering decision contemplating in his tired eyes. He looked down at the paper work on his desk, before letting out a heavy sigh.

"If I may?" I intervened, interrupting the thoughts in my father's mind. He looked at me and nodded, allowing me to speak.
"If it is only a C-Ranked mission, then maybe it would be a good idea to let them experience it first-hand. I mean, they'll have to do it eventually right?" I asked, earning a gasp from Iruka.

"What?! Absolutely not!" Iruka said, as my head shot over to him.

"And why not?" I crossed my arms, challenging him.

"It could be dangerous!" He replied, as I nodded.

"I understand that Iruka, but you can't protect these kids forever. They are trying to become ninja! How do you expect them to grow if you keep them tied down, with no room to grow?!" I copped back.

"But they're just kids! And I refuse to watch my students-"

"They are no longer your students Iruka. They are mine and Kakashi's now." I stated, cutting him off, making him frown.
"Kakashi and I were once a part of a squad that helped with many battles when we as young as these three right here. And given our records, do you really think we couldn't be able to protect them during something as small as a C-ranked mission?" I asked, making him bite his tongue and frown. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke looked up between the two of us, the tension definitely suffocating everyone in the room.
"They are kids yes. They have a lot to learn, before I will ever consider them adults. But they are under our care now. It's a C- ranked mission, not a battle, and not a war. It's just a mission." I said, before looking towards my father. "With all due respect, in my personal opinion, if they want a mission so bad sir, then let's give them a mission."

"I don't know—" my father pondered.

"Team Minato's first real mission was a C-ranked one. And you let us try the mission earlier than anyone else, because we were in capable hands... I can promise you that Kakashi and I will do everything we can to protect those kid's, and anyone else that we need to during this mission. Allow Kakashi and me the chance to prove that we are those capable hands dad. Let's give team seven a little test run." I added.

"Oh please old man!!" Naruto begged, giving him a big blue eyed pout.

"Aw come on dad, can you really say no that face, can you?" I asked.
"And if by chance your answer is yes you can... Then can you really say no to this face?" I asked, pointing to the best puppy dog pout I could muster.
"I mean come on; I'm even batting my eyelashes." I said jokingly.

"If you think-"

"If you love me... You'll say yes." I added in, as a joke.

"Oh come on!" Iruka said annoyed.
"That's not fair." He added, making me scowl at him.

"You might be a Sensei, Iruka, but I'm older than you. I know what's fair and what's not. My puppy dog eyes are no match for you kid." I said sassily.
"Dad in all honesty, this is my first real mission in years. I'm probably a little rusty, and I think having Kakashi and the kids would really help me out. Keep me on my toes even... In a good way." I stated. Naruto looked up at me, and I gave him a little wink.

"Well I..." He started, letting out a huge sigh.

"Please dad!"
"Please old man!" Naruto and I said at the same time.

"How are they not related?" Sakura whispered to Sasuke, who raised an eyebrow, and then shrugged.

"They're both annoying." He whispered back.

"I suppose... I could assign the rest of team seven to your mission (Y/N)." Lord Third said, looking at me.

"WHAT?!" Iruka yelled in sheer panic.

"A C-Ranked Mission?!" Naruto squealed, jumping up to his feet.
"OH YEAH!!!" He yelled, his fist high in the air, as he continued to jump up and down.
"We get a c-ranked mission!! We get a c-ranked mission!!" Naruto began to sing, and do a happy dance, as he jumped up and down, giggling like a mad man.
"We get a-"

"NARUTO!" We all yelled, making him get wide eyed, and quiet. He stopped jumping, and froze in to spot.

"Sorry..." He said with a giggle, before I started to giggle too.

"It's okay bud. Just listen now." I said, as he looked at me and nodded.

"Oh- Kay!" He said with his thumbs up, before looking over at the Hokage.

"Lord Third! You can't be serious—"

"My daughter and Kakashi are very capable of protecting those kids in an S- ranked mission, let alone a C-ranked mission. Trust in their judgement Iruka." He said, making Iruka get quiet.
"Okay, it's settled then. Team seven is here by authorized for this mission." He said, as Naruto and I low-fived each other.

"Alright!" Naruto said quietly and giddily, as I chuckled.

"You will be escorting a man by the name of Mayori Kazu from the Hidden stone village, here to the Hidden Leaf." He stated, as we all nodded.

"Awe!" Naruto whined.
"We are only escorting?! What's so special about this Mayori guy anyways?" He complained.

"Naruto, Mayori is one of the higher ranked men in the Intel division, of the land of stones. We are escorting him yes, but it's your job to protect him from any potential threats." I stated, as he nodded.

"Oh I get it. If anyone tries to hurt him, I'll use my skills to defeat every last enemy. Believe it!" He said proudly, as I ruffled his hair.

"Well..." I said with a chuckle.
"Let's hope it doesn't come down to that. We want this to be a breeze Naruto. Like Kakashi said, it's not always about beating up the bad guys, you'll have your whole life to do that, believe me." I stated, as he sighed.

"Oh alright." He stated, making me smile.

You remind me so much of Obito kid. I'm sure he knows that too.

"Kakashi, (Y/N), I'd like to speak to you privately. Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto, you three are dismissed. Pack your things. You are to be at the gates for dismissal, in one hour. Remember to only pack what you need. A ninja must always travel lightly." My father said, making them nod.

"Yes sir!" They all said, before they left the office, closing the door on the way out.

"YES! FINALLY! GUYS WE HAVE A REAL MISSION!!" We heard Naruto yell, causing us all to chuckle.

"Naruto is something else." I said with a giggle.
"What did you want to talk to us about dad?" I asked.

"Mayori Kuzu." He said, as Kakashi and I crossed our arms.
"He will be carrying a very important scroll, with Intel on a potential new threat." He said.

"Who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"A group known as the Akatsuki, they had been mercilessly killing innocent villagers from different villages." He stated, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They need to be stopped." Iruka said, with wide eyes.

"The Akatsuki?" I asked, as my father nodded.
"The Akatsuki..." I merely whispered.

"That's what he said." Iruka said annoyed.

"Why don't you can it? I've had just about enough with you." I growled, before I went back to thinking.
"Why do I know of that name?" I asked myself out loud.
"It sounds so familiar." I added, as my eyes wandered to the ceiling.
"The Akatsuki..."

* * *

"Who in the hell are you?!" The voice boomed, as I noticed two boys, and a girl standing in my path.

"I could ask you the same question!" I growled back. One of the boys had spiky orange hair, and eyes as brown as mocha coffee. The girl beside him had blue hair partially up in a bun, with brownish-golden eyes. The last guy peaked my interest the most. He had hair, as red as Kushina's, with the Rinnegan as his eyes. I stared into his eyes, and growled. I noticed the three of them were wearing black coats, with red clouds stitched on them.
"What is this, some kind of sadistic colt?" I asked sarcastically, making the orange haired man growl at me.

"How dare you speak to us like that!!? You'll find out exactly what we do with traitors!" He growled back, and I stared at him with beady eyes.

"I suggest you watch your tone with me carrot top, I have a tendency to have anger issues." I copped back.
"Besides, I haven't betrayed anyone here, I'm not on a mission, and this is personal. I don't want to kill anyone here, so don't make me." I said.

"Why I-"

"Yahiko." The blue haired girl said calmly, putting her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her before sighing.

"I suggest you leave. You're trespassing in our territory." He said, getting a Kunai out. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really now?" I asked amused.

"Yeah." He spat back.

"Sorry, I don't feel like it." I said, staring at him.

"Leave." He stated more viciously.

"Or what?" I spat out.
"You gonna try and kill me?" I teased, and he nodded.

"The Akatsuki does not kill innocent lives, but if you do not leave, then we will force you too." He said and I smirked.

* * *

"THAT'S IT!" I gasped, making Kakashi and Iruka jump at my sudden outburst.
"Oh... Sorry..." I apologized, and I felt my cheeks getting warm.
"I met the Akatsuki once before." I stated, earning a confused look.

"What? When?"

"Um... Well Kakashi and I were sent on that mission to the Hidden rain village... Well, when Lord Fourth was still alive..." I said sadly.
"They were at the Otoko clan's residence. We had a slight verbal altercation, and they might have threatened to kill me..." I said with an awkward chuckle.
"Oh wait, they said they were going to force me to leave... But, I really don't think we need to worry about them, at least not without so solid proof." I stated.

"Do you not hear yourself?! Lord Third, I don't think team seven should be assigned to this mission! (Y/N) obviously still-"

"I what... Iruka?!" I boomed, making everyone's eyes widen.
"Maybe you should leave and let the adults do the talking okay? Since you obviously don't know what you're talking about." I said annoyed, looking at my nails.

"Excuse me?" He asked, and I smiled.

"You heard me, go on... Get out." I said dryly.

"I refuse to have you talk down to me." He said crossing his arms.

"Okay cry baby." I replied sassily.
"In case you haven't noticed, I only give out what people deserve. You ever heard of respect?" I asked.

"Yeah, and you're not very deserving of it. You really should practice what you preach." He copped back, as I chuckled.

"Me? Alright let me take a moment to put you back in your place." I said, getting close to him.
"You might be a Sensei to those kids in the Academy, and a good right hand man to my Father's needs, but let remind you Iruka, that I'm older than you. Let me also remind you that I was once a member and co-captain of the Anbu Black Ops, while you were still in the Academy. I have been on more missions, killed, and seen more people killed in my life time, than you have yet to see in your life. Let me also throw out there, that I was raised by the Third Hokage, while I was babysat and taught by my Sensei, the Forth Hokage. While you were still learning how to control chakra nature, I was out helping in the war, while I was trying control a power that is stronger than you can even imagine. And if you really want me to rattle your chain Iruka, I just spent the last eight years of my life training with one of the legendary Sannin from the Hidden Leaf Village, who might I add, believes in me and my capabilities. If anyone is capable of protecting those kids honey, it's going to be me." I said, poking his chest, as he just stared at me.
"You don't want to mess with a bad bitch Iruka, especially not me." I said, making my eyes glow, for a split second. Iruka gulped lightly, as I watched fear come and leave his eyes.

"That's enough (Y/N)." My father said, as I backed off with a smirk.

"Sorry father." I said, getting back, next to Kakashi.
"As I was trying to say before I was oh so rudely interrupted... When I met them, there were only three of them. When they found me, they told me to leave, when I refused too they said the Akatsuki does not kill innocent lives, but if you do not leave, then we will force you to. If their full intentions are to hurt people father, I really doubt they would have let me go, especially not without a fight. I really don't think you have the right group down." I said.

"I'm afraid times have changed since then (Y/N). The Akatsuki, according to reports, are a threat. The Intel we shall receive from Mayori Kuzu, will tell us more about them, and if they are a group we need to worry about." He said, as I nodded.

"Yes sir." I said, as he looked at Kakashi and I.

"You are dismissed you two. Good luck on your first mission, as team seven." Dad said.

"Yes sir." Kakashi and I said in unison, before walking out of the office, and preparing for our mission.

* * *

"I can't believe we're going on our first ever c-ranked mission!!" Naruto said, as we started walking out of the gates of Konoha. Sakura let out an annoyed groan.
"It's exciting Sakura, isn't it?!" He asked her.

"Yes! Okay! We know Naruto! You've said the same thing for the past ten minutes." She whined as I giggled.

"He's just excited Sakura. Let the boy have his fun." I said, as she looked up at me.

"Sorry Sensei..." She said as pink dusted her cheeks. I let off a little smile.

"Sorry Sakura! I just can't believe it!!" Naruto said, walking backwards.

"Well in the words of... Well you... Believe it!" I said with my thumbs up, as he laughed, while everyone else groaned.

"I guess it is more exciting then chasing a cat... Right Sasuke?" Sakura asked, as she stared at with loving eyes.

"Tsk." Sasuke replied.

"Lighten up Sasuke. I mean, if you enjoyed chasing that cat, I could always find some forest creatures for you to chase, while we're on this mission." I said, making him sigh.

"This is so much better than a cat chase." Sasuke said with an annoyed tone.

"That's good enough for me." I said cheerfully. I looked back to see Kakashi who has his nose stuck in his book. I decided to fall back, while Naruto tried to get Sakura's attention away from Sasuke.

"Are you gonna read that book all day or are-"

"Yes." He said, as I rolled my eyes, and let out a sigh.

"You didn't even let me finish." I said, as he chuckled.

"I already knew what you were gonna say." He said making me huff.

"I forgot how boring you get when we haven't completed a mission. You're no fun Kakashi." I said playfully.

"Boring huh? I'm the epitome of fun." He replied, as he flipped a page. I raised an eyebrow, before letting out a chuckle.

"Right... That's exactly why these kids are probably making fun of you, as we speak, for being so boring." I stated, making Kakashi finally look up at me.

"They are not." He said, as I chuckled.

"You wouldn't know that, since you're too far gone into your stupid perverted books." I said, and he chuckled.

"Don't listen to her baby, she's just jealous." He cooed to his book, as I let out a snort.

"Me? Jealous of a book? Never." I stated.

"That's exactly what a jealous person would say." He copped back playfully, as he flipped the page.
"Besides, if you're really curious, Naruto is currently annoying Sakura, while Sakura is annoying Sasuke." He added, not looking up. I looked at the three in front of me, and saw Naruto trying too hard to get Sakura's attention, while Sasuke looks like he'd rather be anywhere but where he was now. I let out a sigh.

"That's fine, stay infatuated with your dumb books. I'll just find a guy who wants real pleasure, not some dumb unrealistic fantasies written by an old man." I said quietly, trying to rile him up.

"That's fine. But when you get tired of that guy, because he can't give you what a real man can, you know where to find me." He said coolly.
"Oh, would you look at that, Naruto has finally decided to leave Sakura alone. I bet you Sasuke is currently wishing Sakura would get the hint too." He said, as I looked back over to them, noticing that Naruto was farther behind the two.

"How did you even-"

"Like I said, I notice everything." He said, looking into my eyes, before giving me a closed eye smile.
"Just like I noticed that you probably want to speak with Naruto now to try and lift his spirits. So I'll move on forward, so you can do so." He said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, through his mask, before heading forward. I walked up to Naruto, whose eyes were alternating between his two comrades in front of him, and the ground.

"Hey whiskers." I said in a joking tone, making him up look up at me.

"Whiskers?" He asked as confusion plastered his face.

"No one's ever called you that?" I asked, as he shook his head.
"Oh, I figured they would have... Because your face-" I noticed he looked back to the ground.
"Uh, never mind. What's on your mind Naruto?" I asked, as he looked back up to me.

"Nothing..." He said, making me sigh.

"Ah don't give me that! You're being too out of character right now! You're not supposed to be the depressed cockatoo that I can't quite figure out, that's Sasuke's job." I teased, making Naruto's fist clench.

"Stupid Sasuke." He mumbled, as I raised an eyebrow.

"Now, I know I didn't say he was stupid, so he must be why you're so down in the dumps." I said, as Naruto sighed. He suddenly made a groaning noise.

"It's just not fair!!" He exclaimed.

"Well now we are getting somewhere." I said.
"What's exactly not fair?"

"Sasuke! He- he thinks he's so cool! All because he can get the girls! He thinks he's so much better than me! I don't even know why Sakura likes him?! I like her!! It's just not fair!! Stupid Sasuke!!" He exclaimed grumpily, as I giggled.
"Huh? What the hell's so funny?" He snapped, making me giggle harder. I ruffled his hair.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!? I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT WAS BOTHERING ME AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING AND MESSING UP MY HAIR?! GEEZE SENSEI YOU- uh, why are you looking at me like that?"

"You remind me so much of him, it's crazy." I said, as he looked at me confused.

"Who?"

"An old friend of mine. He- well we- were on the same squad with Kakashi, and another friend of mine. He was my best friend, and you just remind me of him." I said, with a giggle.
"They were always butting heads, but in the end, he really did end up looking at Kakashi as one of his best friends." I said.

"Well I don't see Sasuke that way. No way!" Naruto replied as I giggled.

"You know Naruto, you and Sasuke are more alike than you think. And I believe that if you two took the time to actually see it, you guys could be best friends." I said, as Naruto looked at me as if I was crazy.
"I know it sounds crazy, but it's not too far off. Just think about it. You're both from similar situations; he was probably just as lonely and alone as you unfortunately were Naruto." I said, as his eyes widened.
"Just give him a chance; I'm sure he's not as bad as you think he is. Okay?" I asked ruffling his hair.

"(Y/N) Sensei?"

"Yeah Naruto?"

"Why are you so nice to me? Everyone else treats me as if I'm some monster, why don't you? Why do you care?" He asked, as my heart hurt at those words. I let out a sigh, and frowned.

"Because you're not a monster. I've seen real monsters, and you're nothing like them. I'm nice to you, because I believe in you." I said, as he looked up at me, a look in his eyes I couldn't decipher.
"And it's just in my nature to care for everyone. But, I know I'm not the only person who cares Naruto. You have others you know? Lord Third cares for you. Iruka Sensei cares for you, as much as I don't like him. I know Kakashi doesn't seem like he does, but he cares. He won't let a single person physically harm you, if he can stop it. And I know that if something were to happen to you, Sakura and even Sasuke, would be worried for you. That's just what friendship does. I don't want you to dwell on your past, because the past is over now Naruto. You have people who care about you, and you always will. Believe it." I said with a wink, as he stared at me. He let out a giddy giggle, before looking forward.

"So Sakura really does care about me?!" He asked, with another giggle, as I looked at him, raising a brow.

"Is that really all you got from that?" I asked, with a sigh, as he kept giggling.
"Well, at least you're happy now." I mumbled.

"Thanks Sensei! You really are the best!" He said, giving me a quick hug, making me stop walking. He ran back up to his comrades, as I smiled, shaking my head lightly. I watched the three kids, as I stayed in the back for a few hours, as we made it into Kusagakure. I watched as the sun set danced its way across the sky.

"Hey Kakashi!" I called out causing him to look back at me. He slowly made his way back to me, and waited for me to speak.
"It's getting late. I think we should call it a night soon." I said, pointing at three kids in front of us. The three of them looked tired, and Kakashi chuckled.

"Aw! Don't tell me the number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja Naruto, is a little tired?" He said, in a slightly taunting voice, that was loud enough for Naruto to hear.

"What?! No way!! I can go days without resting! Weeks! Believe it!" He said, as the three kids, waited for us to catch up.

"Great! Then I guess we can keep going!" Kakashi teased, causing Sakura lightly groan.

"Thanks a lot Naruto." She mumbled, as I giggled.

"How about I pay for an Inn? I heard there's a nice one with a hot spring not too far from here." I said, causing the three sets of eyes to lighten brightly.
"I mean, we'll have all the time in the world to get camp on the ground, and outdoors. Why not celebrate our first real mission together as a team? It can give you and the boys some bonding time. And Sakura and I could have bonding time as well." I said, as they looked at me excitedly.

"Oh please Kakashi Sensei?!" Sakura and Naruto asked, as I giggled. Even Sasuke had a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"I don't know-"

"Please Kakashi Sensei??" I asked, pleading with the kids as his eye widened, before chuckling nervously, as I leaned in near his ear.
"It will give us alone time too." I whispered seductively, making a chill go down his spine.

"Alright fine. Just this once... But don't expect this to be a habit." Kakashi said, making all three kids let out a 'yes' in excitement.
"Why do I agree to these things?" He whispered as I smiled.

"Because you love me." I said, kissing his cheek as we headed closer to the Inn.

* * *

"Alright, now listen up. Here's the key to your guys' room." I said, handing Sakura a key, watching a sulking Kakashi.

"How did I end up paying for it?" He said sadly.

"W-we're sharing a room?" She asked in shock as I chuckled.

"Well, not exactly... But kind of!"

"What do you mean by kind of?" She asked.

"There are two separate rooms in there. Sakura, you'll get a room to yourself, while Naruto, you'll be sharing the other room with Sasuke." I said, earning a groan from Naruto.

"What?! No way!" He said, as he crossed his arms across his chest.
"Uh uh. Sorry Sensei, but I'm not sharing with him." He said with an attitude, making me arch a brow.

"I'm sorry, but I don't recall you being a Jounin or a leader status to make decisions for team seven." I said with a smirk, as he pouted.

"But Sensei!-"

"No butts Naruto. You'll be sharing a room with Sasuke, and that's final. Unless you'd rather sleep outside on the uncomfortable ground?" I asked, as he grunted, and looked away.
"Okay good, now that we are all in agreement, dinner will be brought around eight, so get settled in, and take advantage of the hot springs. Like Kakashi said, this is a rare thing, so enjoy it." I said, as Sakura nodded.

"(Y/N) and I will be in the room right across from you three. If you need us, you'll know where to find us. So, uh... Don't need us." Kakashi said, as I rolled my eyes.

"Kakashi..." I hissed, as I tried to slap the back of his head, but missed when he ducked.
"Ignore him. If you need either of us, we will be there for you." I said, giving a warm smile to the three kids.
"Now, go have fun! Relax! Dinner will be served around eight, and then we shall rest for our mission tomorrow." I said.

"Right!" The three said in unison, as they went to their room, Naruto was trying to fight his way through his friends.

"After you." Kakashi said, as I turned around and saw that he already had the door open.

"Well thank you kind sir." I teased, as he chuckled, and closed the door behind us. I set my things down, and let out a long yawn and stretch, as I heard Kakashi set his things down too.
"So I think I'm going to head out to the- Whoa!"

Kakashi pulled me into him, as his lips made their way on to mine. He backed himself up, until he was against the door, and I smiled into the kiss.

"Mhhmm, Kashi-" I said softly against his lips, as he chuckled.

"Yes?"

"I think I'm going to go-mhhmm- have girl bonding time with Sakura." I said, making him stop and look at me weird.

"Why?" He questioned as I chuckled.

"Well I'm sure you three probably drive Sakura up a wall, and I want to get to know my team better." I said, as he kissed my neck, making me giggle. I gasped lightly, as he picked me up, and spun us around so I was against the door.

"I thought we were having a moment?" He asked, setting me down, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"We can have our moment later." I said, as he playfully frowned.
"I did make you a deal after all." I said, with a wink, as he bit his lip, and I leaned into neck, trailing my lips up and down it.
"And patience is a virtue, which you'll quite enjoy later." I said, as I slipped under his arm and grabbed some extra clothes.

"Why use the hot springs when I-"

"When you can what? Make me hot and wet? Come on Kakashi, you got to be more creative than that. You're becoming predictable." I teased as he smirked.

"Hmm, I've got to say, I didn't think of that... But I do like hearing that I have that kind of power over you." He teased, as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever jerk, just go have some male bonding time first." I said as I walked over to the door.
"Oh and babe?"

"Yeah?" He replied, as I opened the door.

"I think you might want to fix that." I said, pointing at the tent in his pants.
"Because I don't think the boys need to know how much power I have over you." I winked, as he sighed.

"Whatever brat."

"Hmm, you love me." I sing-sang, as I closed the door smirking.

Haha, one million points for (Y/N). Zero for Kakashi.

I walked over to the kid's room, and chuckled at the commotion coming from the other side of the door.

"Why don't you shut up Sasuke!"

"Tsk. I don't feel like it loser." He replied to Naruto, as they argued.

I knocked on the door, and the arguing suddenly stopped, before the door opened revealing a confused looking Naruto.

"What is it (Y/N) Sensei?" He asked confused.

"I'm here to save Sakura." I said, as his eyes widened.

"WHAT?! Sensei!! Is she hurt?!" He asked worriedly. I shook my head and walked inside the room, heading to Sakura's room.

"I might be suffering from a headache due to you Naruto." Sakura said in annoyance, rubbing her temples.

"Whaaaaaa?! What about Sasuke!! He-"

"I what loser?!"

"Naruto! Sasuke! Seriously enough!" I said, as they looked at me.
"I haven't seen two people argue this bad since-"

"Since?" Sasuke asked.

"Just listen you two. If I have to hear another little fight from either of you, I will not hesitate to tie you two together, with your noses touching, and make you stand there until you two behave." I said, making Sasuke 'tsk' and Naruto groan.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take Sakura and I to the hot springs for some well needed away girl time." I said, making Naruto giggle.

"Great! Can I come?!" He asked, and I raised a brow.

"Yeah." I said, and his eyes widened.

"What?!" Sakura asked confused, and Sasukes's eyes widened.

"Really?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Yeah. You can go with Kakashi Sensei, in the boy's hot spring." I added, making him frown, and Sakura sigh in relief.

"Ah man!" Naruto whined as I chuckled.

"Let's go Sakura." I said.

"Oh- yes ma'am." She said as we walked down to the dressing rooms before getting in the spring.

"This feels nice." I said, as I let out a sigh of relief, as Sakura hummed in agreement. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the water, and the background nose of a few other women talking amongst themselves.

"Sensei? What does Kakashi Sensei look like under his mask?" She asked, making me chuckle.

"He looks... So handsome? So beautiful? Honestly Sakura I can't explain it, but to put it into perspective, every time I see his face, it feels like the first time, and I fall in love with him all over again." I said with my eyes closed imagining the feeling.

"That's so cute..." she said softly as I opened my eyes and looked at her. I could tell she had something on her mind.

"What's on your mind Sakura?" I asked her, making her look me in the eyes before blushing.

"Do you think Sasuke likes me?" Sakura asked, breaking the silence.

"Well yeah, you're his comrade after all." I said, and she frowned.

"I meant like how you and Kakashi do... He's everything to me and yet I feel like he doesn't even notice me." She said sadly, and I sighed.

You don't need to base your happiness off his approval or acknowledgement Sakura.

"I feel as if I don't even belong on his team. He's so perfect, so talented... So hot! And yet, I do everything I can, and he doesn't even notice me. Am I just not good enough?" She asked.

"Don't say that. Don't say you're not good enough, because it's not true." I snapped, making her eyes widen.
"You're a beautiful young girl, who has the potential to become a very powerful and strong Kunoichi. But it takes time, and effort. If Sasuke doesn't notice you, then make him notice you. Not by calling him hot, or defending him, but by working hard to become stronger. If he calls you stupid, prove to him that you're smart. If he calls you weak, then you prove to him that you're strong. He's your comrade, you watch his back, and you protect him with your life, but that doesn't mean you let him talk you down the way he does." I said, and she looked at the water.

"I can't help it..." she said softly.

"Yes you can. You don't base your happiness off of his acknowledgment. You're rightfully a part of team seven, and deserve to be here just as much as Sasuke and Naruto. You're very intelligent when you want to be Sakura. You're the brains of team seven, and there's no doubt in my mind, that one day, you can even be the bronze too. You just have to believe in yourself." I said, as she looked up at me.
"Sasuke isn't perfect, he's human, and he bleeds just like the rest of us... You shouldn't be putting him on a pedestal. You should be working to make yourself confident enough to put yourself on that pedestal... A lady speaks her mind; she doesn't bite her tongue in hopes of not angering a man. You need to have your own opinions as well Sakura, even if it may lead to you and Sasuke arguing... Do you want to know why I think him and Naruto fight so much?"

"Because Naruto is annoying?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Not exactly." I said with a chuckle.
"I think it's because Sasuke actually likes Naruto, and it scares him." I said, making Sakura's eyes widen.

"But Sensei!! There's no way Sasuke is-"

"I didn't mean it like that."

"You didn't...? Well then, what do you mean Sensei?" She asked in confusion.

"What I meant Sakura is that Naruto is probably the only child in this village who can relate to Sasuke's situation, and he doesn't care that Sasuke... Well... Is Sasuke. Naruto doesn't worship the ground Sasuke walks on, nor does he treat him differently because of his situation. They challenge each other, and become stronger. And though it comes off as fighting, I think that's just their way of claiming that special bond that they have." I said, making Sakura nod.

"Sensei?"

"Yes Sakura?"

"What made you want to become a ninja?" She asked, as I looked at her.

"Well, I've always wanted to protect the ones I loved. And the ones I loved were becoming or already were shinobi themselves." I said, as she listened.
"So I realized that if I wanted to protect those people, I'd have to get stronger. So I decided to become a ninja too." I said, as she looked at me in awe, before looking down.

"I see."

"It's getting late, I'm sure dinner will be ready soon... But Sakura?"

"Yes Sensei?"

"If you really want Sasuke's attention, treat him how you treat everyone else. If you fawn over everything he does, you just become lost in the sea of girls. Want him to think you're different? Then be different. Work harder, and train harder. But don't strive to be a great kunoichi because of him either. Do that because you want too." I said making her nod.

"Yes ma'am."

"Just remember who you are. Like I said, you're a smart and talented young girl. You can be as strong as you want to be. Naruto sees it in you, so you need to see it too." I said, making her look down.
"And Sakura, I'm not saying you have to like- like Naruto. But, if anything, try to be a little nicer to him. I know he's hyperactive, and you can find him annoying, but he cares about you too ya know." I said, as I stepped out of the hot springs to get dressed for dinner.

There's only so much I can teach you Sakura, and I hope you learn from it...

* * *

"WOW!! This looks amazing!! Haha!!" Naruto said in excitement.

"This looks delicious!" Sakura said, as we all sat down around the table. Kakashi and I sat next to each other while the kids sat across from us; their mouths watering in anticipation.

"This does look good." Sasuke said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Fantastic, let's eat then shall we?" I asked, as everyone nodded.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Naruto said excitedly, breaking his chopsticks, as he grabbed a bowl of ramen and began to eat it quickly.

"Unbelievable!" Sakura exclaimed.
"There's an array of food, and he goes straight for the ramen!" She said, making me chuckle, as I put different things on my plate.
"Typical Naruto." She said, making him smile. Kakashi was the last person to fix his plate, and I noticed that Naruto had stopped slurping, and the three kids were intensely staring down Kakashi. I raised an eyebrow as Naruto's eyes twitched, and the three children's eyes widen as Kakashi's hand made its way to the front of his mask.

So that's why they are acting so strange. They're curious.

I let out a little giggle when Naruto gulped, stopping Kakashi's movements. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" He asked curiously, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Nothing important Kakashi." I said, as I took a bite of my food, chewing slowly, pondering how Kakashi would possibly get away without showing his face this time.

"Oh, okay." He said before he ended up in the original position he was in, slowly bringing the food to his mouth. I knew he was toying with the kids. He would never just show his face. Not this easily. I look back over to the kids.

Sasuke is staring Kakashi down, his eyes slightly widening as Kakashi's food got closer to his covered mouth. Sakura lets out a sharp heavy breath, as quietly as she can, while squeezing on to her chop sticks. And poor Naruto is a shaking mess, sweating in excitement, as he slowly leaned in anticipation. I tried hard to control the laughter that threatened to leave my lips.

Naruto somehow managed to knock over his hot tea into his lap, causing him to jump up in pain.

"Ah!!!! H-hot!! OUCH!!! Hot hot hot!!!" He cried out, and the domino effect took place. He ended up tripping and landing on Sakura, pushing her into Sasuke who ended up flat on the ground with his two comrades on top of him. He let out a groan in pain, as I bit my lip trying so hard to refrain from laughing.

"Narrrruttoooo!!!" Sakura growled in anger, as Naruto quickly got up, giving an awkward chuckle, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ha... Ha... Sorry Sakura..." He said, as Sakura blushed, realizing she was still on top of Sasuke.

"Oh Sasuke! I'm so sorry!!" She pleaded with worry.
"Are you okay?!" She asked, as he sat back up and dusted himself off.

"I'm fine." He said in annoyance, causing her to blush even harder before, turning back to Naruto, whose eyes were closed in embarrassment.

"Naruto you idiot!!" Sakura growled, before hitting him on the top of his head.

"Ouch!! Sakura I said I was sorry!!" He said, as rubbed the top of his head in pain.

"Stop being such a dobe!" She said, as she went back to her food.

"Well it was nice to have dinner and a show." Kakashi said, as his hand left his mask, and his food was clean off his plate. He accidentally burped, before chuckling lightly.
"Excuse me." He said in embarrassment.

"B-but how?"
"It's gone..."
"So fast..." the three said at the same time making me chuckle.

"What?" Kakashi asked in a fake confusion, as the three look back down at their food.

"Nothing Sensei." They said in unison as I chuckled.

"Well then, I'm off to bed. I recommend you three doing the same, after you finish eating. We leave bright and early tomorrow. We still have a long mission ahead of us." Kakashi said, as the three nodded.
He gave a closed eye smile, and left the room, causing the three to instantly stare at me. My eyes widened in shock, as I chuckled awkwardly.

"What's up?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

"You need to help us see Kakashi Sensei's face!" Naruto said, as Sakura and Sasuke nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you just ask to see it?" I asked them as they looked at each other.

"Is it really that easy?" Sasuke asked as I chuckled.

"Nope. Took me years." I said, making them groan as I got up and heading to the door.
"But I'm sure if you guys work as a team, you can figure something out." I teased, before heading back to my room.

* * *

"Kakashi?" I whispered as I stepped into our room. The lights were out, and only the moon lit up the room. I looked around and saw a lump on the ground, and noticed it was Kakashi.
"Are you dead?" I asked playfully, as I walked towards him. I stood over him, and watched the moon reflect off his hair. I got down, and straddled his waist, as I leaned down and kissed his cheek. I felt him smile, and I giggled, before I began to grind against him. I started to kiss his neck, and I heard him let out a sigh. I moved my hips a little faster, as I felt him hardening against me.
"Hmmm... You're definitely not dead." I teased, as hands gripped the side of my hips, and he bucked upwards.
"Do you like that?" I asked, as my hand's travels up his chest. He chuckled, and thrusted upward again.

"Don't get cocky." He groaned, before his hands went up to my wrists and gripped them.
"Go faster." He demanded, as he moved his hips with mine.

"I'm on top Kashi, I make the rules." I teased, as I moved faster. I stared at Kakashi, and I bit my lip.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, and I giggled.

"Yes." I teased back. Kakashi suddenly sat up and put his arms around my back.

"One more move princess, and I can have you flat on your back, then it looks like... I'll be on top." He said, before he started kissing my neck. I moaned in pleasure, as I felt his hand go under my shirt.

"I think-" I was cut off by the knocking of the door.

"(Y/N) Sensei?" I heard someone say, making Kakashi and I stop moving. Kakashi let out a sigh, and let go of me.

"I'll be back... I promise." I said kissing Kakashi's lips.
"I promise." I whispered, as I got up and fixed my clothes, before walking over to the door and opened it.
"Sasuke? What is it?" I asked, as I looked at his face. He looked tired, and upset. I closed the door, and looked back at him.
"Do you want to talk? Or take a walk or we can just stand-"

"I want to take a walk." He said, and I nodded.

"Okay... Let's go." I said, as we started walking outside the Inn. After five minutes of silence I decided to speak up.
"Sasuke-"

"Do you get nightmares?" He interrupted.

"Nightmares?" I asked in confusion.

"I see him. I see him every night. Every time I close my eyes." He said, as he stopped moving.

"Sasuke?"

"I can't sleep. He's always there. They're always there. It's all my fault... I wasn't strong enough Sensei. I have to work harder. I need to avenge them. I need to kill him." He said clenching his fists.

"Sasuke..." I said softly, as I put my hand on his shoulder.
"I understand that you're upset-"

"How could you possibly understand?! Your family, your whole clan wasn't murdered by your brother! I mean you said so yourself, you didn't even know your real parents, and yet you still got to grow up and believe that the third Hokage was your father. You don't even know what it's like to have the family that you know ripped apart, so how could you possibly understand?!" He asked in anger. I looked at him in shock, before taking a deep breath.

"Okay..." I said pinching my nose in slight annoyance. I let out a heavy sigh as I sat down on the ground and looked at a confused Sasuke.
"Sit."

"What?"

"I said sit. Now." I said firmly, as Sasuke huffed before sitting down.
"Now, I'm going to speak. And you're going to listen. Do you understand?"

"I don't see how-"

"Do you understand?" I asked harsher, as he nodded.
"Good. First off, I don't know who you're trying to fool Sasuke, but this bad boy act ain't gonna cut it for me. I am a woman, I am your one of your captain's, and I demand respect. Especially, when it pertains to my own life and the feelings that come with it. I didn't tell you a part of my story so you could just throw it in my face during your 'woe is me pity party.' Because in case it slipped your mind Sasuke, I still lost my clan too. I'm not telling you this in hope that it makes you feel bad. I'm twenty seven, and it's in my past. I've overcome it, without the use of vengeance. I told you this in hopes that you understand that vengeance isn't always the answer." I said, as he turned his head.

"But you-"

"AH!" I said loudly, making him flinch.
"I'm not done Sasuke." I said, making him cross his arms and huff.
"Second off, you're right. I did say I never met my family. I never knew my mother, or my father. If I had a brother or sister I'll never know. You claim that, that makes it easier, but does it really? Because as far as I'm concerned, I would give anything just to meet them, just once. And maybe knowing them would have made it harder, but you can't change the past. However Sasuke, you can change the future. You say that I don't know what it's like to have family ripped from me, well guess what, your family doesn't just end in blood. I've lost my two teammates, my adoptive mother, Kardama, my Sensei and his wife who was also another parental figure to me. I may not know the feeling of losing that blood relative, but I know the feeling of losing family all too well." I said, making him gulp.

"I'm sorry." He said reluctantly.

"There's no need to be sorry Sasuke. Just listen to me when I say that I've seen what happens when people take the road of vengeance. It's a scary place to go to Sasuke. It's one that will never leave you satisfied, even though you think it will. I know you want to avenge your clan; I know you want to kill your brother Sasuke. I don't blame you, but I promise you, you won't be satisfied... Not in the long run. It will feel great in the moment, but after a while you'll realize that you've ended up losing more than you've gained." I said, as he looked up at me.

"How would you know that?" He asked in confusion.

"It's basic principle Sasuke. The only goal you have is to become strong enough to kill Itachi. Then what Sasuke?" I asked, as he furrowed his brows.
"When you kill him, what will you do next?" I asked him, as he thought long and hard.

"I don't know, but I can figure it out when I get there." He said, and I shook my head.

"I can tell you now. You'll feel empty, and unsatisfied with the results. Do you want to know why?" I asked, as he raised an eyebrow, holding his hands close to his mouth, thinking.
"Because you don't have any further goal. You'll lose your sense of purpose. It will just eat you alive, Sasuke. Your main objective shouldn't be what it is. It should be to get stronger for your own self-worth. It should be to protect your people. It should be to surpass your Sensei's and your elders, or to inspire the generation after you. That's a purpose you can maintain and live for, through for the rest of your days." I stated, as he sighed.
"But revenge leads to anger and rage and hatred Sasuke. It's one of the darkest paths you can ever go down."

"I don't care what path I have to take, I'll do whatever it takes to beat him." He stated, making me huff.

"It's one thing if you had no one who cared about you. That would make sense to why you insist this so much." I said in frustration.

"Well I don't." He copped back.

"But you do Sasuke!" I said in a scolding tone.
"Do you really think that no one cares about you?!" I asked in disbelief as he nodded.

"No one cares." He said blankly, as I frowned.

"Why do you think that?" I asked, as he just stared at me.
"I'm serious Sasuke... Give me one reason as to why you think that." I said, as he huffed.
"You didn't just bring me out here to sit under the moon with you kiddo. You have something on your mind, so tell me. I want to know why. I want to see what you see, and try to show you what I see." I said making him sigh.

"Fine." He growled, before taking a few deep breaths to calm down.
"Nobody cares... They never have. The villagers see me as some charity case. I don't need their charity. Girls only like me because they think I'm smart and strong, but I'm not smart or strong enough. Then there's Naruto and he- he's just annoying." He said.
"I'm this big deal to everyone because I'm the only one who survived, and I have to be reminded of it every day." He said staring at me.

"You know... You're wrong Sasuke. That whole nobody cares thing? You're wrong. As cliché as it is, I care. It's like I told Naruto, you have people that care. I know that this is all new to Kakashi and I, but we care. Our lives mean absolutely nothing, if we didn't care. But it's not just because it's our jobs, it's because we relate to you Sasuke. I know talk is cheap, but if lives were on the line, I would die for you in a heartbeat if that meant you knew someone cared. Sakura stands up for you no matter what you do. And Naruto, well he looks up to you. He wants to be better than you, but I know he cares about you too. When you get hurt, he's always worried. You're not some charity case in my eyes or theirs. And you are strong and you are smart. I know you don't feel like it, but remember that even the strongest of shinobi will always have to work at become stronger, and the smartest shinobi can always learn more." I said as his eyes looks a little brighter.

"I guess you're right." He said, as I nodded.

"You're an Uchiha. You will one day possess one of the strongest jutsu out there. So becoming powerful won't be the problem, it's the idea of potentially losing yourself in the hunger for power. I know that I could sit here and go on for hours about this, how much I, as well as others, care for your wellbeing. I know that I could give you every reason out there not to, or tell you the future if I could, and it wouldn't change your mind. It's your life Sasuke and I'm only a part of it. You're going to do what you think is right to protect and avenge your soul. As a leader I can only guide you as far as I can and it's up too you on what you do next." I said as I got up, and stretched out my hand for him to take. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him in for a hug.
"But that doesn't mean that we don't care. And I hope you'll see that in time. I don't have kids, but you three are like my own to me, and I know that feeling will only get stronger as we all grow. I'm going to do whatever I can to protect Naruto from people, to protect Sakura from her own insecurities, and to protect you from vengeance, even if it kills me." I said as I pulled away. I ruffled his hair, and then kissed his forehead.
"I'll never replace, nor do I ever want to replace your family. But like I said, family doesn't just end with blood Sasuke. You're a part of my family. Remember that." I said, as I stepped back, looking at the shocked look upon his face.  I let out a soft smile.
"It is getting late though, so I'm gonna head back. But I want you to remember that I'm always gonna be there for you kiddo." I said as I started to walk away. Sasuke suddenly grabbed my arm, making me stop and I looked back at him. He walked in front of me, and suddenly hugged me tightly. I look down at his head, and smiled softly as he squeezed tighter. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back lightly, as he took deep breaths.

"Thank you..." He said softly, as I looked up at the moon.

"Don't thank me Sasuke. Just know I believe in you. Okay?" I asked as he nodded, and let go.

"Okay." He said, as a little blush rose to his cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed of your emotions. It's okay to feel vulnerable sometimes. But I promise I won't tell a soul." I said holding out my pinky. He looked at it before he connected it with mine.
"Okay good, now let's go to bed yeah? I'm tired, and I know you are too." I said as we started to walk back into the Inn. He went to his room, but I stopped him before he could open the door.
"As for those nightmares Sasuke, I get ones too. Just try to imagine the good things you have in life, and it may just conquer those fears of yours." I said as he nodded.
"Goodnight kiddo."

"Goodnight Sensei." He said before he closed the door. I smiled to myself before I opened the door, and walked inside, hearing Kakashi snoring lightly. I let out a soft giggle as I headed over, and laid down next to him.

"I love you Kakashi." I whispered, as I kissed his cheek, before turning over and cuddled up close to him.

"I love you too." He mumbled lightly, as his arms wrapped around mine, pulling our bodies closer together as we fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOOOOHOOOOO 10k words later. How's that for a long chapter!!

I'm just like herpes bitchheess you can't get rid of me. (My friend from High school used to say that lol.) anyways. Man this took forever.

It's been almost a month since I updated, but like I've been updating everyday so it's crazy. I missed you guys. Sorry for the long wait haha.

If you guys wanted to know I've started two new books as well! A death note fanfic, and a Luke Hemmings fanfic as well. I know they might not be your cup of tea but like if you want to check it out that would be dope! They both only have 1 chapter so yeah.

Also if you're wanting another good story to read!! My friend wrote a new book called The Forgotten Uchiha's Sharingan. It's a Naruto and bleach crossover! It's pretty dope!! Check it out!

And now a friendly note from your friendly neighborhood Author Chan:

What's the fastest way to a girls heart?

A chidori!!

Baddum tsk!

(I know I used this one already but new readers wouldn't know that hehe because it doesn't show up in previous chapters. So I'm reusing the dad jokes until I run out heheh)

Peace out my Kakashi Scouts! ✌🏽

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
kilian [21+] Angelangel által

Ifjúsági irodalom

91.4K 551 23
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
181K 7.1K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Ebru által

Ifjúsági irodalom

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...