It was supposed to just be a...

By 1d_4ever4life

Louis and Harry has been best friends whole their lifes. They are inseperable. Their friends ZAyn, Niall amd... More

A/N
Proiluge
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I am truly sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1/2
Chapter 19 part 2/2
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Walking down memory lane.

Chapter 1

84 1 0
By 1d_4ever4life

<Harrys POV>

That day when Zayn, Liam, Niall and Jay died i tried to be strong for Louis. This night I woke up in my bed with Louis by my side. That's when I lost it. I let it all out. Louis woke up and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. He's so sweet and handsome. Did I just think that of Louis? Of course I did. I've been in love with Louis for too long. 

"Harry, you wanna hear what I've heard about people crying" Louis asked, i just nodded cuz I don't trust my voice. "Because people or you. right now, hae been strong to long" These words hit me hard, one week ago they passed. I did'nt realize that I held it in. 

"harry it's amazayn that you try to be this strong but thonk of yourself a little. You can't put yourself down as you try to keep me and Anne happy. Harry don't pretend. Let it all out. I'm here" I just nodd to take this all in. Then it hit me. More lke a thought. "Boobear?" "Yes Hazzabear" I think a little before I ask him. "Where will you live now?" I ask him. "Well, not with my dad since I broke contact with him so I don't really know actually" He replies a little sad. "Wait here" Is all I answer. I walk out of my room and run down the stairs to the lvingroom to find my mom. "Mom?" "Yes Harry?" "Louis does'nt have a place to go. Can we like take Louis in, a part cause' it's close to his old house and cause' where else will he go?" I ask mom in hope. 

"Of course we can, you are right" I mile and walk over to kiss her on the cheek "Thanks momma" I run up the stairs to find Louis playing on his phone in my bed. "Lou!" I call out. "What happened with you?" he asks confused, probably cause' I had the biggest smile after like crying hard 10 minutes ago. "Lou, we will take you in. You will live here withme and mum"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Oii Oii

This was an chapter haha, now the story really have begun. I am really excited for what you all will think of this. Vote and comment .

jennifer Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 107 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
6.4K 254 8
Louis and Harry are best friends living together and have been for five years. Anyone one the outside would believe they are a couple. They flirt, a...
394 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
411K 10K 28
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are best friends, but maybe they're secretly something more? When Louis gets a call from management his whole relati...