Diabolik lovers x Oc

By BakugoPlaysDDLC

Well, it's a story about a girl named Sayori. Currently, she was seeking help from the church of Seiji komori... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note:
Chapter 15
"It's Yo Hoe BaguhoePlaysDDLC"
NOOOTTE YOU LOVELY BEECHES

Chapter 3

1.1K 32 5
By BakugoPlaysDDLC

Previously on Diabolik lovers:

"Oi! Don't touch what's yours truly's! I'm the only on-!" Ayato was cut off by the screaming from outside the limo.

....

....

....

....

....

"Well, this is going to be great." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v

The Sakamaki brothers first stepped out of the limo. Sayori was hiding behind Shu, afraid of the crowd. "Aieeee! It's Shu Sakamaki! I love you Shu!" A fan girl cried.

"Laito! Make me yours!" Another said. "Kanato, Your sooo cute!" Then another said. At this point, Sayori was terrified, the screaming and yelling reminded her of the days when she was sold at the auction. When the fan girls saw her, they all glared at her, murmuring at each other.

"Who is that? How dare she come close to the Sakamaki brothers!" They said. Then another one stepped in saying- "Yeah, and look at her face, and why is she wearing an eye patch? She looks weird and ugly." The glares reminded her of the ones that the people that abused her.

Sayori gripped on Shu's shirt tighter, getting his attention. "What's wrong?" He asked. "They remind me of the people from before..." With that, Shu hugged her, and whispered in her ear: "Dont worry about that... they're just fan girls...I won't let them hurt you." And kissed her on the forehead.

The fan girls saw his display of affection and gone haywire. "Shu kissed her?! Why can't he kiss us?!" Reiji got irritated and took Sayori from Shu' arms and pulled her in his and lead her inside the campus. Shu 'tch-ed' and teleported, without the fan girls noticing. 

Reiji lead Sayori to her class. "First class: You and Subaru will have Chemistry together, then next , you and the triplets will have english and p.e together and last you will have science and math with me and Shu, if he would even attend." Sayori looked around, looking for someone.

"Where is Subaru?" She asked, while tilting her head to one side. "He will be here shortly. After class, one of the triplets or all of them will come pick you up for your next class." Reiji said and walked away, heading to his fist class.

Soon after, Subaru arrived, with a suprised look on his face. "Hi Subaru! We're having chemistry together!" Sayori said softly, smiling at him sweetly.

"Y-yeah, whatever." He said and entered the classroom. When she followed after, all of the students eyes were on her. Sayori lowers her head and followed after Subaru, tugging on his sleeve. Subaru noticed and looked at her.

"Y-your can sit beside me, if you want. It's not that I want to." He whispered to her shyly, making Sayori's nervousness ease a little. "Ok, thank you, Subaru." She said sweetly, making Subaru blush.

Then the teacher entered, standing on the platform,facing the students. "Everyone, as some of you noticed, we're having a new student today. Please stand up and introduce yourself." The teacher said, motioning at Sayori. Sayori hastily stood up introducing herself. "I'm Fujiwara Sayori, I hope we could be friends..." She said nervously, tugging on the Hem of her skirt.

"Aww, she's cute! And shy!" One of the boys said. "Does anyone have a question for Fujiwara-san?" The teacher asks. Then most of the boys and few of the girls raised their hands.

"Why do you wear an eyepatch?" A girl asks. "Uhh...its personal..." then the next student, which is another girl, asks: "What's your relationship with the Sakamaki's?" She asked threateningly. "Uhh..." Sayori knew that she can't tell her past carelessly to these strangers.

"She's our childhood friend." Subaru said, saving her from answering the question. "Hmph, you better stay away from the Sakamaki brothers, you got that?" Another girl, a fan girl, stood up from her seat and grabbed Sayori by her collar and glared at her furiously.

"Ms. Ayaka! Get back to your seat!" With the teacher's sudden outrage, Ayaka, sat down. "I'm sorry for that, ms.Fujiwara. Class, if someone else treats ms.Fujiwara like this, I would report you to the head principal, is that clear?" The whole class nods. "Now, you all behave and wait for Mr. Tanaka." She said then left the room.

As soon as the door closed, most of the boys circled around Sayori, asking questions. "Hey, are you single?" , "Would you go out with me?" , "Are you a model?" The boys kept asking her, making Subaru irritated.

"Would you stop it?! Were you not satisfied with her answers earlier?! Just shut up!" He yelled furiously, scaring all the boys and making them return to their seats. Soon after, Mr. Tanaka arrived and started the lesson. 

*japanese school bell ringing*

Sayori's p.o.v

I stood up from my seat and fixed my things, I looked to my side to see Subaru gone. 'He must have teleported. Once I got out of the classroom.' I saw the triplets standing there. "Oh, I'm glad you guys came." I said, sighing in relief.

"Hmmmm~? Neko-Chan missed me? How sweet~" Laito said, placing an arm on my waist. "I did miss you guys. I'm also glad you came, I don't think most of the students in the chemistry class likes me." I sweat dropped nervously.

"They don't have to like you if they don't want to, what matters most is that Ore-sama likes you." I smiled at his remark. "Thank you Ayato." Kanato gave teddy to me saying: "Teddy gives you the permission to hold him. Teddy and I like you, amai koneko (sweet kitten)." Kanato smiles sweetly. "I like you too, teddy, Kanato." I said, hugging teddy gently. The three of us headed to our class together.

(Time skip| Lunch)

3rd p.o.v

Seeing all the Sakamaki brothers in the cafeteria, "together" was a big sight to see for the students of Ryoutei academy. They might be brothers alright, but, their relationship as brothers were less than 50/50.

"I don't seem to recall calling all of you here." Reiji said. Even he was surprised to be in the cafeteria himself. It was only because the triplets called him over when he was trying to get tea.

"Teddy, amai koneko, and I were hungry, so we decided to eat sweets here." Kanato explained. "I wouldn't miss the fun and leave Neko-Chan all to Kanato." Laito budged in. "Kitten belongs to Ore-sama! I want her to feed me." Ayato reasoned. 

"And what makes you come here, dead beat?" Reiji asked, implying to Shu. "I came here for Sayori, since we will have the same class." Shu said laying his head on Sayori's shoulder. Reiji looks at Subaru, waiting for his side of the story. "I know that these idiots might do something stupid, so... I'm ... I'm keeping guard!" He hissed, trying to hide the fact that he cares for Sayori.

Reiji sighed and adjusts his glasses. "There's no harm in eating together, right, Reiji?" The girl asked, looking at Reiji, waiting for his approval.

"There's no helping it, we're all here. Let's just enjoy ourselves." Shu was quite surprised to see his strict younger brother acting all helpless because of a girl, he would usually leave or tell the others that they have unfinished or other business to attend to. He smirked and relaxed on the girl's shoulder. 

"Well, now that we're here, let's eat." Reiji said, digging in. "Amai koneko, try this. I'm sure you'll love it." Kanato hands her a spoonful of cake. "Dessert goes last, Kanato, let her eat the meal before that." Reiji scolds. Kanato pouts and eats the cake himself, mumbling to himself moodily.

"Kitten, feed ore-sama that takoyaki!" Ayato ordered demandingly. "Oh, ok." Sayori obeys and feeds him the takoyaki. Soon after, Sayori finished her meal and she turns to Kanato.

"Now that I'm finished, we can finally eat the cake together, Kanato." Sayori said, smiling at Kanato. His expression lightens up and he hummed in approval, taking the spoonful of cake and lifs it up to Sayori. "Say 'ahhh', amai koneko." She obidiently eats the cake from Kanato and sighs dreamily.

"It's soo good! And sweet! You try it kanato." She says and feeds him the cake. "Hmmm, the taste never gets old. I'm glad you like them, amai koneko." Kanato said sweetly, hugging teddy close to him.

(Time skip| dismissal)

All of the brothers were in the limo, including Sayori. The limo drove off to the mansion. As usual, Shu used Sayori as a pillow again, this time he laid his head on Sayori's lap.

When they soon arrived at the mansion, Reiji called out to her. "After changing, go to my lab later." He said before teleporting. So as she was asked to, Sayori went to She's room and changed into one of Shu's warm sweaters and her only shorts, then headed to Reiji's lab.

Reiji's p.o.v

As I prepare tea, I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's Sayori" replied the person. I went to the door and opened it. "Please, do come in." I lead her to the couch.

"Sit down." She obeyed and sat down quietly on the armchair. "I'll go make tea, do you mind earl grey?" I ask,  Looking back at her from my shoulder.

"I don't mind." After making the tea, I placed the tea pot and two tea cups in a tray and swiftly carried it with one hand. "I presume that you have not tried tea before, am I correct?" She nods her head.

"Well, I'm a stray, so basically not." I poured tea on both tea cups and hands a cup to her. "Thank you, Reiji-san." I sat down across her, crossing my legs, and grabbing myself a cup of tea. "So, I wanted to know, how is your first day at  Ryoutei academy?" 

"Well, the classes were alright, and the teachers were nice, but..." she hesitates. "But?" Sayori looked down at her cup. "It doesn't look like that other students likes me, well, mostly the girls... they probably hate me." She mumbles softly.

"They hate you because their jealous." I stated truthfully. "What would they be jealous of? There's nothing to be jealous of me." I chuckled. 'So your unaware of your position.' She looks at me confused.

"As you can see, we Sakamaki brothers are quite "popular" because of our looks and all, not that I'm boasting. Their jealous because your living with us." With that, she lets out a simple- "oh, so that's why." -And asks: "If you don't mind me asking, will I share rooms with Shu longer? It's not that I mind, but I might be bothering him." She said, twiddling her thumbs.

"If you don't want to share rooms with Shu, you can share rooms with me, Neko-Chan~"  Laito appears behind Sayori. "As long as you don't do something to her sexually then I will let her share rooms with you. Don't you agree, Ms.Fujiwara?"

3rd p.o.v 

"I don't agree at all, Reiji-san." Then Kanato appeared, sitting on the couch, hugging teddy close to his chest. "You dont?" Sayori asks. "I don't agree leaving Sayori all to Laito. I don't trust him." Subaru said, leaning on the wall. "Yeah, she belongs to Ore-sama!" Ayato yells and bursting through the door.

"If all of you are going to argue, then I will have to assign her to share rooms with each and everyone of us. We should take turns." Reiji announced. "That seems fair enough, she will start with me, the eldest." Shu said from his laying form in the couch.

"Are you okay with that, Ms.Fujiwara?" Seeming to like the plan, Sayori nods happily. "If you guys don't mind sharing rooms, then I would gladly agree too." 

"It's time for bed." Shu stood up and grabbed Sayori and teleported to his room. He embraced Sayori tightly, causing both of them to fall on the bed. "Shu?" Sayori calls. "Go to sleep." He said as he nuzzles close to Sayori's soft hair. 

"Good night, Shu..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 651 24
*EVERY CHAPTER THAT WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND GRAPHIC SCENES WILL HAVE A WARNING IN THE BEGINNING* This is a book I made a few years ago when I...
7.5K 126 13
( Diaboilk Lovers x Male Oc ) This is a story about five adopted brothers who has a miserable in they're childhood always treated badly and never be...
143K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...
75.1K 1.6K 29
《Please bear with me, I'm not good at this》 It's about a mysterious, quiet girl named Yuki Yoshikawa. A new student in Teiko Middle School, well the...