Just Don't Ask {Damijon!}

By JasonP43

"Never ask questions you don't want the answer to" Its been a few years since the Supersons first teamed up... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Questions
Chapter 2: Cave Training
Chapter 3: Tears Behind The Mask
Chapter 4: I Have To Do It.. Again??
Chapter 5: To Help A Friend
Chapter 6: Misconceptions
Chapter 7: Heist
Chapter 8: Answers
Author's Note (Next Chapter is Up)
Chapter 9: Not Enough.
Chapter 10: Steps
author's note.
Chapter 11: "Courtship"
Chapter 12: Secret Boyfriends
Author's Note
mini Author's note
Chapter 13: You're Mine.
Chapter 14: The Rose Letter
Chapter 15: Mommy Issues
Chapter 16: Bent But Not Broken
Chapter 18: Damian's little helper
Chapter 19: Stitches and Scars
Author's Note
Final Chapter: Just Don't Ask
Want More?
Bonus Chapter: Better Late Than Never (Part 1)
Want More?

Chapter 17: The Boy With Fire in His Eyes

4.4K 122 27
By JasonP43

Jon felt the blistering cold wind against his face, and soaked body, having only broken free of his underwater prison a few moments prior. He was supposed to be freezing, but he wasn't. Instead he felt heat surge through his body and exit his eyes in another (barely) controlled blast of energy.

"Aaaggghhh!" A man cried as the watch tower he was stationed in crumbled to the icy snow.

Arrows and bullets zipped past Jon, effortlessly dodging them. The one that did hit him simply bounced off.

Jon studied the area, his eyes covered in a red mist he zoomed through the monastery, leaving a path of firey destruction in his wake.

Landing in one of the collapsed buildings, he heard a man calling out for help. Jon immediately rushed in, grabbing the man's arms and pulling him out of the rubble.

The man smirked, seeing the boy save him. "I've heard Superman is naive. Its not a surprise his son is no differen- hhhrnkk! Ehhk-" the man choked, as Jon gripped his neck.

"Where is he?" Jon asked bluntly, his usual giddy personality all but gone.

"Hhngg.. ehhk-" the man struggled to breath, Jon threw him into the wooden wall, the wall breaking from the impact.

Jon walked through the rising smoke, wood breaking beneath his feet. He neared the man's shaking and crumpled form.

"Tell me.." Jon began, grabbing the man by the collar.

"Where. Is. My. Damian." Jon demanded, as his eyes began to glow a deathly red.

*PSSSSSHHHH*

Damian's skin sizzled against the hot irons being pressed against his back. Damian gritted his teeth, fighting back tears from the pain.

"He's... he's almost here.. h-hehe.." damian smirked then spat out blood.

He was covered in bruises, blood oozing from his wounds. He knelt there, chained up and helpless. Despite the torture he enduring, what hurt most for the youngest Wayne, was his pride, he did not fear death, nor did he he fear more agony; however, what he did fear was the look on Jon's he'll have to see when he sees him like this.

*TSSSSSHHHHHHH*

Jon dropped the man's unconscious body, as he heard his telecom watch activate.

"Superboy." Batman's voice echoed through the device.

Jon didn't answer, he didn't care. All that mattered was saving Damian. Simply crashing through another wall, leaving the monastery to crumble to pieces.

"Where are you?" Batman's commanding voice made his question come out as more of a demand.

Jon whizzed through the air before shooting his heat vision, blasting through another concrete wall.

"Damn it Jon-" Batman slammed his fist into the computer before he was cut off.

"Son. You listen to me, I know you want to save Damian, but now's not the time to play the hero. Sending us your coordinates is the best chance we have of saving your friend." Clark called out to his son.

Jon paused mid flight as the assassins scrambled to their posts.

"Fine." Jon said, sending out a pulse becon before continuing on his rampage.

Meanwhile in the watch tower.

"We've got his coordinates. Narrowing." Batman said, as leagers huddled together on teleporter pad.

"Damn it, signal's blocked." Batman gritted his teeth in anger.

"Is there anything you can-" clark was cut off.

"Got it, we're booming in a few kilometers off. It'll take a few minutes for the fastest of us to get there."

"Batman, we'll be teleporting in a few thousand feet above sea level." Flash exclaimed.

"And?" He said, punching in the coordinates.

"Got it." Batman said, as he linked up the computer

"Booming in 5. 4. 3." The computer began counting down as they rushed to the teleporter pad.

"2. 1."

Jon broke through the final monaster's walls. Damian had to be here. Zipping past guards at break-neck speeds he heard the muffled shrieks of a boy.

"Damian!" Jon exclaimed. Rushing in without thinking, breaking through a wooden door only to be met by three assassins, armed with kryptonite plated weapons.

The man with the kusarigama swung the chained scythe at the boy of steel who easily dodged.

"I don't have time for this." He shouted, his eyes glowing bright red as he burned the floor beneath the men. Causing them to fall through.

Damian bent over, reeling from the pain, he could feel himself begin to lose consciousness.

*smack*

"Come now, I trained you to be better than this." Talia said, kneeling down. Raising the boy's face to look at her own.

"G-go to hell.." damian barely managed to mumble, coughing blood. He remembered what Jon said.. his heartbeat.. he can hear his heart beat!

Damian willed himself to stay awake just a little longer, slowing his heart beat down to that Jon is more accustomed to.

*Thump Thump*

And not a moment later, Jon crashed through the metal door. Blowing it off it's hinges.

Jon's gaze was immediately fixated on Damian's broken form in the center of the room. He rushed past the assassins in the room, making quick work of them

"Damian! I'm so- THCK" Jon knelt donw in front of Damian before being kicked in the face, his nose bloody.

"Hm. So you're the little brat who's been causing me all this trouble." Talia taunted, drawing her blade.

Jon gritted his teeth, as he eyed boyfriend's broken body.

"I'm going to kill you!" Jon said, completely out of character. As he lunged forward, reaching for Talia's neck.

Talia easily side-stepped out of the way, she was moving almost inhumanly fast.

Jon crashed into the stone wall, cracking it.

"So much strength.. such power." Talia began, her gaze shifting to the countless unconscious.

"Yet unrefined and undisciplined." She said, taking her martial poise. She readied herself for another of Jon's attacks.

Jon rose to his feet, wiping away the blood on his nose.

Jon growled before leaping at her once more, this time getting cut across the arm, his sleeve falling to the pavement.

Jon hissed in pain as he gripped his arm.

Jon prepared himself for another attack before remembering what Damian taught him. Damian was right, despite all his powers fighting a more skilled opponent is always dangerous.

He had to fight smart.

Leaping at Talia again she prepared herself, instead jon sweapt at her legs and through dust into her eyes.

With her dazed Jon broke into a frenzy, slamming talia into a wall and beating her senseless.

Jon was about to land the killing blow when he felt someone tag at his pant-leg. It was Damian.

"J-jon.. no.. don't.. don't stoop to their level-" Damian coughed blood. "T-to my.. my level.." he heaved as before falling unconscious.

"Damian!" Jon immediately dropped talia's body, remembering why he was there in the first place.

Kneeling beside his boyfriend, he cradled him in his arms. As the sound of the batplane zoomed past, superman breaking through a nearby wall, batman gliding down beside him.

Jon began crying his eyes out, as he hugged Damian tighter.

"Computer. Boom tube at my location. NOW." Batman demanded as Superman approached his son, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Boom tube opening in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

A/N: heyo! Jason here, woooh this was a fun chapter to write. Expect the next one to be coming out in a few days if not tomorrow. So yeah, hope you guys liked it! -Jason

A/N: Heyo! Jason here, if you enjoy my work, please consider sending me a donation! It really motivates me to keep on writing, even just 1 dollar means a lot.

Or, if you'd like a fully personalized story we can work that out too. Starting at just 5 dollars you can tell me what type of story you'd like, and I'll make it for you, updates once a week. Just send me a message on here or telegram, after the donation has been confirmed we can talk about your story.

Paypal: JasonPfur43@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 218 5
❝ once upon a spring day, i'll see you again ❞ jaeyeol misses hyungseok. it's only a matter of time before he wakes from the coma, right? it has to b...
21.4K 704 26
Jinhwan was just trying to find a new job, he didn't realize he signed up for his tall handsome new boss Hanbin who is seemingly interested in him. W...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
4.4K 137 7
Tommy, a young boy on the streets, believes he has seen every form of pain and cruelty there is, but he was oh so wrong.. This is a Dark Sbi Vampire...