Until you came (Zarry) /Engli...

By adrianpestalozzi

A happy family moves into a new house on the outskirts of town. They want to escape the hustle and bustle of... More

1. Preface
2. The Move
3. The New
4. The First Impression
5. Confessions
6. The Invitation
7. Impressions
8. The Glimpse
9. Naked
10. Imagination
11. Shake it off
12. Shake it off 2
13. The Barbecue
14. The Barbecue 2
15. Barbecue 3
16. Disillusion
17. Bitterness
18. Jealousy
19. Appetizer
20. Feelings
21. Suspicion
22. Starved
23. Instinct
24. Trouble in Paradise
25. Room with a view
26. Between two worlds in passing
27. You are always on my mind
29. Green
30. Open My Eyes
31. The Secret
32. Trembling
33. Decisions
34. Double - cross
35. Lifeless
36. Golden
37. Drunk
38. sHe
39. Amnesia
40. Silence
41. The Past and the Future
42. Bubbles
43. God
44. Top or Bottom?
45. 69 or Red and Green
46. Light and Shadow
47. Play with fire
48. Heart broken
49. Two's company, three's a crowd
50. M / S
51. The new guy
52. The value of the words
53. Sense and Sensibility
54. New broom sweeps clean?
55. Cornered
56. He crossed the line
57. My heart is beating faster than yours
58. Better late than never
59. Thorns
60. Cuckoo's nest
61. The past is always catching you up
62. Destiny
63. The King and Queen

28. Sow the seeds of discord

1.3K 77 12
By adrianpestalozzi

Louis

It's getting late. The street lights are lit as he leaves his office and the city is almost deserted and quiet. All the images from the surveillance cameras are still in his mind. He had seen so much his head was spinning. Zayn was so intimate with Harry. Oh, he hated that. Why is life so unfair?

For years he wandered around, had no love affair because he didn't want to or couldn't commit himself. Love? He had never felt love for anyone. From time to time he would wander through clubs and bars and take a young man home with him, to spend a night together and satisfy his longing for physical affection. The next morning he was alone again with cigarettes, coffee and dirty bed sheets. This was his life until he met Zayn Malik.

Louis rejects the sad thoughts and drives to his apartment. He takes a shower, eats the old sandwich of this morning and gets ready for his visit to Gigi Malik. During the last days he was often worried whether he should give up after all or not. The man knows that Zayn is head over heels in love with his friend Harry and at the same time married to a woman. Why did it have to be this painter with whom Harry cheats on his wife? The whole thing prey on his mind.

The next second, however, he succumbs to his feelings again and thinks about his plan. Why can't I be happy ,too? he reflects. I have been alone long enough. Finally I've found the man with whom I could imagine a life together. I cannot give him up. I only wish myself a little bit of happiness.

An hour later Louis gets into his car and drives to the quiet outskirts of the city.

Gigi

My day off was really relaxing. Together with Taylor I was jogging and afterwards we spotted a nice café, where we spent two hours chatting about the day.

"Honey?," it calls from the top floor.

"What's the matter, darling?" I answer a little annoyed.

Zayn won't be home in the evening. He spends it with Harry in the pub. They could also drink few beers at home, then at least I would have company. That annoys me. If he doesn't work in his studio for hours, he goes out with our neighbour. Sometimes I long for the good old days and the perfect harmony with Zayn. I remember exactly how angry he was when I invited the Styles.He wanted everything to stay the way it is. Well Gigi, you probably got yourself into this. I think silently.

"When do you have to leave, Zee?"

"Harry will pick me up at 8, honey." he answers.

"Why don't you just stay here and sit on the terrace?" I whine and press a kiss on his soft lips.

Zayn doesn't kiss her back.

"It's a men's night out, baby. Already forgotten?

"Of course not, how could I. When are we going to spend an evening together?" I grumble.

"It's been ages since we did something romantic . We could go out for dinner, then go to an expensive club to dance and end up drunk in bed and..."

"And what?" he asks mischievously and looks me in the eye.

My arms hang around his neck and my body presses against his. Zayn kisses me.

"Keep talking, baby. We end up in bed and doing what?" he asks and nibbles at my neck and down to my shoulders.

"Let's make babies...cute little Malik babies with black hair and big brown eyes," I whisper into his ear.

"Babies? Seriously, Gigi?" he laughs.

"Don't look so surprised, Zayn! You always wanted a house full of kids or am I wrong? Have you changed your mind about that?" I say reproachfully and release myself from his embrace.

"No, no...not at all. But right now and right away ?" he replies a bit bewildered.

"Zayn, I'm getting older and it's never the right time. We have a lot of money, a big house, a huge garden. What more do we want? Come on, let's make babies, shall we? Call Styles and tell him that you have other plans for the evening, okay?" I ask him sweetly.

" It's just kind of sudden, that's all, Gigi. Of course I want kids, but not right now. We still have all the time in the world".

He kisses me on the forehead and runs into the kitchen.

"What's wrong with that? I'll follow him in the kitchen.

"But, I'm going out with Harry and we'll talk about this tomorrow , okay?" he answers visibly annoyed.

"Fine! Why are you still here, then? Harry seems to be more important to you than I am," I scream and tears shoot my eyes.

"What is this Gigi! Why are you making such a scene ? We drink beer and talk. We do nothing forbidden, Gigi. Why are you making such a big deal out of this now," he rumbles back.

"Because you hardly notice me. You don't touch me anymore, you hardly kiss me. You see through me, Zayn! Only two things are important to you: the work and Harry Styles!

My husband listen to me stony-faced. I can literally see him thinking. Why does he look like he's seen a ghost? Struck a nerve, have I? , I think. Is there anything to my suspicion that he might have a weakness for men and Harry in particular? The thing with the necklace is not forgotten yet. For some time we stare at each other.

"What gave you that idea,Gigi?," he says and holds me firmly in his arms.

I snuggle into him and take a deep breath of his scent of vanilla. Zayns lips touch my ear and my neck.

"Listen, honey. I go out with Harry as planned and when I get home, we are going to make a Baby. What do you think of that?", he purrs.

There's a big grin on my face. So he wants children with me after all. My thoughts that Harry might be more important to him are immediately off the table. I probably have a vivid imagination, I admonish myself.

"That sounds wonderful, honey, and I can hardly wait," I whisper to him.

Louis

Louis enjoys the silence during the drive. He was left to his thoughts and flashbacks from early this morning kept hitting him. The radio is off and he only hears engine sounds. During the drive he saw endless forests, many rivers and some isolated timber buildings. The lush green of nature soothe him.

He hopes to find the necklace at Gigi's. Louis needs this piece of jewellery so badly. He need it for leverage one day.

A few minutes later he parks his car in front of Harry's front door and strolls the last few meters to the Maliks. He's not excited, his heart beats calmly and steadily. He's a little confused about that. Tomlinson, are you already so hardened? Louis fights doggedly for a bit of personal happiness. Money and success don't give him that. At this point the man realizes how lonely he actually is.

Nobody welcomes me to my apartment in the evening with a smile on the face and a kiss. It's dark when I leave and it's dark when I come home in the evening. Worst of all, it's always quiet in the apartment. He doesn't want to die as a embittered man.

One last deep breath and then the door opens and a happy Gigi stands in front of me.

"Louis! What a surprise," she beams with pleasure.

I nod to her.

"If you're looking for Zayn...he's not here."

"Where did he go? Actually I wanted to inquire about my portrait ," I answer her, although I know that her husband is on his way.

"Zayn is out with Harry. So I'm on my own. If you want to join me, come in."

"I don't want to disturb you, Gigi."

"No. God Almighty, no. You are not disturbing, Louis. Come in. I'll make us a drink and we'll have a chat. And then we'll look for your painting in the studio, okay?" she answers happily.

She is happy about my spontaneous visit, I think. She's probably just as lonely as I am. Poor girl.

A light breeze is blowing in the living room. The air is cool and very pleasant after a hot day. The blonde goes to the bar and mixes a drink in tall glasses.

"I hope you like "Long Island Ice Tea," she calls to me.

"Gigi, darling, I'm here by car. So don't make it too strong, or I'll have to spend the night here," I joke.

"Don't worry, Lou," she winked at me. "I have some plans for tonight. I don't need a hangover."

What does she mean by that? However, I don't want to waste time thinking about it , I have to focus on the essentials.

Quite relaxed I stroll through the living room and look for the bowl Gigi put the necklace into. She doesn't notice any of this and squeezes out a lemon to mix a few splashes into the drink.

My fingers carefully touch the furniture and in a short moment I see the object of desire. I grab it instantly and made the most of the opportunity. I quickly slip the small necklace in my trouser pocket. Later I may not have the opportunity.

Just in this moment she turns around and hands me my drink.

"Is everything okay?" she wants to know.

"Everything's fine, Gigi."

Then let's go to the terrace, darling," she says joyfully. Relaxed we sit in the comfortable chairs and look at the fantastic landscape.

"How's the work with Harry's novel going?" she asks with interest.

"His work is progressing very slowly, unfortunately. Harry is busy with too many other things." I answer quite ambiguously.

"Oh, really? I don't get it. He's always at home and has plenty of time."

"You would think so, wouldn't you, Gigi? Who knows what he spends his time with. In any case, the publishing house is putting pressure on me.

She shakes her head and seems to think about something. Seconds later she is back in reality and suddenly asks:

"Don't you think that Zayn and Harry spend a lot of time together?"

I'm a little surprised by her question and feel a slight sense of insecurity.

"What exactly do you mean by that?", I ask.

Of course I know exactly what she means , but I don't want to show her that so obviously.

"Well, I don't really know how to explain it. It's just a feeling, you know?

Gigi sips the strong alcoholic drink and looks at me questioningly. What does she want to hear from me? Should I add fuel to the fire and confuse her even more?

"Gigi, what makes you think that? Just because they go out now and then, you are already imagining the worst. Just ask Zayn what's going on," I answer her.

"Do you have the impression that your relationship is not going well," I casually let flow in.

"No, no, not at all," she replies a little too hastily.

I notice that in reality, it's quite a different matter. Of course it doesn't work between the two and Gigi simply cannot come to terms with that at all. So now I launch the counterattack.

"Taylor was also surprised that Harry hasn't finished his detective story yet. She can't explain it either. Anyway, it can't be the lack of time."

"Oh," she brings out and pinches her eyebrows together.

"He's changed. The two probably spend too little time together. We talked about it the other day."

Gigi's blue eyes speak volumes right now and I triumph. The next step will throw her completely off course.

"Do you think something could be going on between your husband and Harry? If that's what you're getting at." 

My question is well-considered and is supposed to cause confusion and discomfort.

"What?" she says. "What are you trying to say?" Her voice trembles now and the slender fingers wrapped around to the thick-walled glass.

"Oh, that's just a thought. Forget it, Gigi. Don't worry."

"No, no. What are you trying to say, Louis? How do you even come up with that ? Zayn is not gay."

"I told you that was a stupid throw-in. I am sorry. I didn't want to start such rumours", I try to calm her down.

Perfect, I think. The first seed of unfaithfulness has been sown and she has taken note of it and even more than that.

"Let's go to the studio, Louis." she tries to interrupt the conversation.

She rises and together we go to the upper floor.

In Zayn's studio is a strong smell of colour and turpentine. On the tables there are various brushes scattered, tubes of paint. Zayn's coat hangs untidilyly over an easel. Nowhere do we spot my portrait.

"I don't understand that. Where is the painting of yours?" She is completely at a loss.

There are hung pictures on the walls, but the easels are all empty. She pulls down the covers of the paintings. There were different portraits of women to see. Two more paintings are stored in the back corner. Gigi makes her way through the mess and reaches for them. I know what comes to light and I don't stop her.

I'm not a good guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
87.3K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
45.6K 1.7K 29
My what? Your stepbrother.. Where Zayn's Dad get married again and now he has a new stepbrother.Will they get along?
143K 8.2K 40
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯...