Buddyfight and the lost story

By Twilight_Justice76

Season 1 Long ago Hoshimi Tsubasa met Tasuku Ryuenji when they are childhood . When they are 13 years old th... More

The Long ago story
Chapter 1 : The Mystery bad-guy
Chapter 2: Meeting agians Tasuku
Chapter 3 : Tasuku and Hoshimi in the sky
Chapter 4: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART I )
Chapter 5: Hoshimi's adventure ( PART II )
Chapter 6: BuddyPolice also needs BuddyAgnet
A/N
Chapter 7 : Agent Commande I died
Chapter 8 : Tasuku vs. Hoshimi
Chapter 9 : Dark Core Deck msytary
Chapter 10: Captain Answer is a old legend hero
Chapter 12: Agent Commander II story
Chapter 13: Destiny
Chapter 14: kidnapers
Chapter 15 : Lost
Chapter 16 : Tasuku helps Hoshimi
Chapter 17 : Hoshimi vs. Kiyoko
Chapter 18 : Buddyfight Party boat
Chapter 19 : Future Force Tasuku
Chapter 20 : Barrage first Job
Chapter 21 : Tasuku's true love
A/N
Chapter 22: Don't look back to find him
Chapter 23 : Disaster hunt Part I
Chapter 24 : Disaster hunt Part II
A/N
Chapter 25: The Future Force chosen
Chapter 26: Freedom
Chapter 27 : The Truth
Chapter 28 : What World is this place ? ( Part I )
Plz Forgive me
Chapter 29 : What World is this place ? ( Part II )
Chapter 30: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part I )
Special Chapter: Your my precious shooting star
Cast's buddy
Special Chapter: A Night to remember
Chapter 31: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part II )
A/N

Chapter 11: New friend in BuddyPolice

236 5 2
By Twilight_Justice76

I was about to go to the BuddyAgent secret base . So I just walk and Buster is beside me and he is flying " Hey Hoshimi what did Tasuku said to u last day on Friday ? " Buster said to me and I start to spoke before I spoke i bump someone is in my way and I fall down and also the person so I stand up and help her " Hey are u ok and sorry about that miss " I said to her and i help her .

She's wearing a BuddyPolice uniform ( just like my old childhood friend Tasuku ) her hair was color lavender mainly pulled over to her left shoulder and reaches to her chest and also it reaches to the middle of her back , her shirt was blue long sleeve connected with short that reach mid thigh , and her eyes are amber ( leaning over more on orange than red or yellow ) and she fix herself and look at me " That's ok Miss I'm fine 😄 " she said with a smile . " Oh by the way what's your name miss ? " I said to her and she smile " My names Kiyoko Yukimura

and just called me Kiyoko "

" The names Hoshimi Tsubasa it is nice to meet u Kuro-sepi 😉 " ( Hoshimi )

" What is your job Hoshimi-sepi ? " ( Kiyoko )

" My job was a BuddyAgent " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh my job was BuddyPolice " ( Kiyoko)

" really u just like my old friend " ( Hoshimi )

" Wait a minute u mean Tasuku Ryunji , right ? " ( Kiyoko )

" yes and why ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Bc Tasuku keep asking me about u and I will go " ( Kiyoko )

" Sure , and use your buddyskill that was a fastest way around Kuro-sepi " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh thank u Hoshimi-sepi thanks " ( Kiyoko )

Kiyoko said and she bring out her card " Time to work Hearty !! " She yelled and suddenly it was glowing and it was a monster it looks like a human and she have a stuff and her eyes are color blue and her hair was color Silver or blue . ' This is must be Wicth of Destruction, Hearty the Devastator form Magic World , not bad ' I smile at Kiyoko .

" Who's is she Kiyoko-sepi ? " The young female wizard or Witch said to Kuro .

" This Hoshimi-sepi my new friend " She said and point at me and I wave at her buddy and I realize something " Hey Kiyoko-sepi u at homeschool ? " I said to her and she shack her head ' yes ' and she talking to me about her life and . After that she wave good-bye to me and I wave back and we both continued walking and Kiyoko-sepi is in the air .

Agent Commander II 's Pov:

I was working and last time when Hoshimi catch the villain named snake she give it to me when Tasuku left the Secret BuddyAgent base . So I make it clear the note and I start reading it " Disaster force was made of darkness form Darkness Dragon World if someone use this it make them stronger and more evil inside there body . But there is no clue to unlock the secret forces that makes them back to way it was . And The one Monster is still alive never be defeated the darkness evil monster Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka " it said .

' I know that monster ' I said and I search Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka it is form Darkness Dragon World and I ask Amaya to get Hoshimi-chan bc I have a important mission to her .

Before I go and ask Amaya I look at the picture it shames like Ryota and I where childhood we are the only family bc Ryota's family are died by a fire building and I take care of him . But when we are young my job was a BuddyAgent Shoulder in japan . And Ryota is a Leader of the BuddyAgent of ' A ' it was to let to safe my cousin 😔 form falling temple . So I was crying and I rep my tiers of my eyes and I walk out the office and looking for Amaya .

To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 466 33
✨Book 3✨ Takes place after my Going Beyond the Limits story! Oka returns in this new book! And she has more adventures to go on! As she attends the W...
8.2K 156 37
A mysterious and mystical girl falls from the night sky, harmed, injured and mostly been chased by an unknown monsters. As one of the duties of the B...
1.4K 35 6
A part of Aibo Academy's students is suddenly merged with a portion of Sengoku Academy's for... Wait, aren't the enemies? Why aren't they buddyfighti...
5.7K 118 50
NEW!!!! I do not own any copyrights to the anime. This is an 'unofficial' season 2 of Toradora. Toradora left me with Post-Anime Depression because...