Shootin' Shots: Black Boy Joy...

By hopesashes

Ever wondered what it would be like to have your celeb crush all to yourself? Yeah? Let me write it for you! More

Welcome
Think About Me - Saquon Barkley
Drifting - John Wall
Normal Girl- Kyle Kuzma
Often - Quinn Cook
Hold On , We're Going Home - Russell Westbrook
Good News
When We Love| 1 | - OBJ
Damaged | Brandon Ingram
Yo Excuse Me Miss| Markelle Fultz
F*ck It All| Kevin Durant
Come Through and Chill | Terry Rozier
ANNOUNCEMENT
Naked | Jordan Clarkson
Fallin'| Brandon Ingram
Halo | Jimmy Butler
Like You| Lonzo Ball
Noticee
Halo | De'Aaron Fox
Too Deep
Drowning | Bradley Beal
Shot Down | Jalen Hurts
Wasted | Aaron Holiday
When We Love |2| - OBJ
Shot Down |2 - Jalen Hurts
10,000 Hours | Michael Porter Jr.
Body Smile| Olaijah Griffin
Bed | D'Angelo Russell
Pretty Little Fears| Jaylen Hands
Come Down - Ben Simmons
Hard Place- Michael Porter Jr.
Close to You- Deshaun Watson
When I Was Your Man- Kevin Durant/ Jimmy Butler
My Song| Trayveon Williams
Cupid| Marquese Chriss
I Don't Belong to You | Jordan Clarkson
Take Your Man pt 1| Kelly Oubre Jr.
Upcoming
Speechless| Cam Reddish
Take Your Man pt 2. | Kelly Oubre Jr
Imagine | Jimmy Butler
Ocean Eyes | Brandon Ingram
NAME CHANGE & GREEN LIGHT|
Celebrate | Devin Booker
Love Language| Aaron Donald
Love Questions| Klay Thompson
No Guidance | Zion Williamson
Case of The Ex| Devin Booker & Klay Thompson
Requests Closed
Updates & Book Closure
Girl of My Dreams| Devin Booker
CASTING CALL: Marriage Bootcamp NBA edition
MBC Cast
Marriage Boot Camp Released
Book 2?

Funky Business| Brandon Ingram

2.7K 55 14
By hopesashes

well I don't care what people wanna say

Dem will talk you any time uh day

Ey, yuh do good, dem talking yuh

Yuh do bad, dem talking yuh

Dem never have nothing good to say

Dem ask de most questions

"Baby did you really have to bring three suitcases?"

Tugging his girlfriend's matching Louis Vuitton set he heaved out a sigh while Kam was in all her glory. The Sint Maarten son was beaming down on her skin and she was basking in it. Hazarding a glance at her struggling boyfriend , she promptly grabbed the smallest piece of luggage to help him out.

"Yes, I did babe , you know how my family goes when I come back from LA. It's bring me this , bring me that and you can't say no because they'll remind you of all they did for you."

Making a face as they walked out , Kam scanned the parking lot for her brother before she huffed and signaled to Brandon that it would be a short wait.

"Caribbean people really don't know time , I tell this boy to come at 4 , right now he probably stop at the bar on he way down."

Shaking his head , Brandon rolled the bags close together before resting lightly on top of one. Kam didn't mind, if he broke it , he'd buy it. He already had anyway. She wasn't big on fancy luggage, but Brandon insisted.

"Did you just say the bar? As in he's drinking and driving?" He couldn't have heard that right, so he queried it out loud earning a smirk from his girlfriend.

Just as Kam was opening her mouth a dark blue Honda Pilot pulled up and her brother rolled down the window.

"Well LOOK AT YOU SIS! OOO YA PUT ON WEIGHT NAH!"

Rolling her eyes at Justin as he hopped out and hugged her as soon as they separated, she made sure to slap his arm.

"Don't call me fat , that's not a greeting stupid." She scolded lightly but her words fell on deaf ears as Justin leveled with Brandon.

Providing a simple hand which Brandon shook , Kam could already tell by the way he was looking that her brothers would show their whole asses out on this trip. Luckily , they'd opted for a hotel so he'd just have to make it through the initial encounter and a few dinners.

"Brandon Ingram , nice to finally meet you. After all you've only been dating my sister for three years, looks like ya took ya sweet time meeting her family aye?"

"Justin.." Kam warned lightly but as usual , her brothers never listened to her.

"My schedule is kind of tight besides Kam couldn't find a good time to come down here until now but she's told me a lot about you guys."

The basketball player explained earning an impish smile from her brother as he began to take their bags to the back trunk. Brandon assisted while Kam settled herself in the backseat, her man joined her shortly and soon they were on their way to her childhood home.

"Well, Brandon let's hope she told you enough."

The ride was great. Kam insisted on pointing out things to Brandon along the way such as her primary school , the shop she'd always go to for treats whenever she came down and Ms. NeNe's home where she'd always get chased by her dog for stealing mangos off the tree. He enjoyed watching the way her eyes lit up as she talked. This was really her element.

Kam's childhood home was a quaint but wide one story with a manicured lawn and many fruit trees. The yellow and white exterior of the home was bold and beautiful. On the porch sat an older man with a pot belly and a hat turned to the side, a Guinness propped in his hand while an older woman who looked just like him sat across from him taking in the breeze. He'd met Kam's parents many times when they visited her in Los Angeles, and one of the things he was looking forward to was her mom's cooking. Ms. Paula knew how to throw down.

Hopping at the car , both of her parents leapt up and embraced Kam and Brandon.

"Ooo look at muh babygirl, ya put on nuff weight!" Her mother exclaimed before turning her around "But it look like it hit di right place , yuh know where you get that shape from right?"

The older lady fluffed her hair before placing her hands on her waist while her only daughter rolled her eyes.

"Okay mummy , getting beside yaself now. Where are your other sons to lift these bags full of all the things they asked me to bring?"

Looking around her father huffed before he called into the house.

"Allyuh! What you doing sittin' down catchin' breeze? SO ya don't see ya sister outside aye? Carry ya skunts to dis car and pick up di damn luggage!"

The authoritative tone that hung in the air was nothing to be messed with as three young men poured out of the home and each took a bag. The party followed them inside where the scent of thyme and curry was alive in the air. Kam's taste buds immediately began to cry out as well as Brandon's.

"Brandon ya know I made extra for you , look like ya finally putting on weight! Kam will fatten yuh up, the girl is put sugar in everything even she rice."

Ms. Paula chastised her daughter lightly as she fixed their plates. The atmosphere of dinner was light for the most part besides the way Kam's brothers were sitting and evaluating her boyfriend. Justin had obviously briefed them all on his thoughts. As the oldest he always led the foolishness.

"Yeah well , I need it so I'm not complaining besides she learned to throw down from the best."

Flattered by the compliment , Ms. Paula put another spoonful of Curry Chicken on his plate before she sat down making her youngest soon Tariq gape.

"Mummy I thought you said you was saving di food."

He whined earning him a sharp glare. Kam laughed at the scene , at 16 years old Tariq was almost as tall as Brandon but much bigger. He was also pursuing basketball once he got to college.

"For di guests which means your sister and Brandon, now shut up and eat what you got! Too like eat people outta house and home."

Cutting the tension between his mother and brother who just kissed his teeth, Justin sipped on his beer before he looked at his twin brothers Isaac and Evan.

"So Brandon , you been with our sister for a while now. Any thoughts on getting a ring soon?"

"Yeah we ain't had a wedding in a while."

Evan concurred while Brandon tried to formulate the right answer to say as all eyes were on him. Smoothly he took Kam's hand before he spoke up.

"It's definitely in my plans much sooner than later but I want to make sure it's everything she would want because if it isn't I'm sure she'd tell me no and to try again."

Kam's father laughed at the comment before patting his wife's thigh.

"You gat that right , Paulie das ya daughter. Nothing less and much more everytime!"

Feeling as if he'd made out of the storm, Isaac had something else brewing for his future "brother-in-law".

"Hmm well let it be real soon , my sister deserves the best. Besides three years is a long time and your away for a lot of it right?"

"Well my career requires me to be , but I come home as soon as I can."

"Alright , but when your not home I hope you not letting anyone else occupy your time. I know how you athletes are."

Shooting her brother a glare, Kam kissed her teeth before she spoke up.

"Said the man with three girlfriends , Isaac shut your mouth and eat your curry goat! Always in people business but never minding your own, allyuh!"

Resting a gentle hand on his girlfriends arm Brandon looked unfazed.

"Kam is all I need so when I have time that needs to be occupied I'm usually calling her."

Looking bashful her brothers opened their mouth to explain but the look Kam gave them silenced them all. Amused their parents watched as their baby girl did what she did best , put people in their place.

"Now look , B has come along way to share in our culture and we're all going to be family so before muh accent pop out , shape yourself up before I have to!"

Holding his head Tariq let out a low sound.

"Raeeee , she told yuh aye? What I tell yuh dis morning Justin? He have her head gone gone. You know how women is when they in love."

"Tariq , yam ya rice!" Justin shot back annoyed before he got up and excused himself. Tariq waved him off as he turned to Brandon.

"Let it be known , we don't have no problems boss, thanks for that Lebron jersey. That ting fresh anno!"

Dapping up Brandon quickly , Kam tried to stifle her smirk at her youngest brother's excitement while the twins shook their heads at him. Her brothers would always be protective, but she refused to let them dig into Brandon because she knew they would go overboard. They always did but she sure would put them in their place whenever they became disrespectful.

"Yuh never bite us up for Randy like dis!"

Evan said defiantly knowing the reaction it would stir up. Randy was Kam's high school sweetheart and practically her first everything. They'd broken up due to distance but it was no secret that he flirted with her whenever and wherever he could.

"Evan Ishmael! When ya don't listen , you is feel!" Their mother exclaimed while Kam sizzled in her hot seat with Brandon's eyes on her.

"I wasn't in love with Randy" she rebuffed her brother quickly before she stood up.

"Keep it up Evan and you too Isaac. Ya got di right one."

Later that night after that interesting dinner , Kam and Brandon found themselves relaxing in the hot tub of their hotel. Resting her head against his chat while he wrapped his arms around her, she looked up when he suddenly began to laugh.

"Your brothers really came for me today."

He shook his head at the memory while Kam just rolled her eyes.

"Always doing shit. They just like to talk when they don't need to. They're all avid Lakers fans so I don't know what that nonsense was especially because they make a habit of telling people their future brother-in-law is THE Brandon Ingram."

"Oh for real?" He shook his head at the statement while Kam huffed "Well at least they're not wrong. I am their future brother-in-law."

Kissing his girlfriend's forehead, he indulged in the way she mellowed out at his statement. Kam went from 0 to 100 real quick but his calm nature always brought her down. In fact, her brother's brashness had evidently affected her more than it did him.

"Baby I'm sorry you had to deal with that."

"It's fine. I didn't really respond to any of it. I know where we stand and who we are, I'm grounded."

"Good because the next time they come at you like that I'll tell them to mind they own funky business. Plus they bring up Randy , skunts "

Furrowing his brow Brandon curled a lock of Kam's hair around his finger.

"Who?"

Smiling playfully at her man she kissed his lips tenderly.

"I don't know him."
-
Dedicated to AgapeLovexx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❤️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there 😂😂❤️❤️ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
212K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
86.9K 647 43
Celebrity/crush imagines What ever you want you just have to request it and I'll do my best making it. WARNING ⚠️ Includes Smut⚠️
152K 1.5K 73
Imagine your life with MLB & NBA players! Requests are CLOSED!!!!