Reveal [3] (Stiles Stilinski)

anakinnn_ द्वारा

Third book in the Pretend series!!! The Kanima is gone, Jackson is gone, and Everything is back to normal. Or... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

10

2.4K 58 2
anakinnn_ द्वारा

Tori

"Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence- back up! Everybody back up," Sheriff Stilinski yelled. He walked over to coach and gestured to all the terrified high school track stars. "Get these kids out of here."

Stiles shoved his way forward, dragging me with him. "Dad just come here!" He called, gaining his fathers attention. He started me pulling me over towards the dead body and I immediately recoiled. Both him and his father paused, giving me confused glances.

"I'm not going anywhere near that body Stiles" I shook my head. He sighed and turned towards his dad.

"Give me a second" he placed his hands on my shoulders and walked me over to Scott and Isaac. "Watch her please."

I rolled my eyes at his comment but situated myself between the two as we watched Stiles ramble on to his dad about his theories. Scott and Isaac walked away from the group, getting a decent amount of distance between us. We waited patiently for Stiles to finish arguing with his father before he came over, a frustrated look written all over his face.

"Did you guys see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac looked between us as he spoke in a low voice.

"You mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles commented.

"No, no they know" Isaac shook his head. Stiles narrowed his eyes at him before looking between him and Scott accusingly.

"The kid was strangled by a garrote, alright? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of 'werewolfitude' in these murders?" He pauses to look at us all, gauging our reactions.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac commented.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them" Stiles replied. I raised my eyebrows at him, shocked at his words. Isaac had a point.

"I'm with Isaac on this one" I admit, shrugging my shoulders. Stiles sends a small glare my way before turning to Scott.

"Scott? What about you?" He asks.

"I don't know yet." Scott admits.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"He's got a point" Scott admits sheepishly. "Seriously dude, human sacrifices?" Scott asks. Stiles' eyes become wide as his anger and frustration grows; I kind of start to feel a bit bad for him.

"Scott, you seriously can't be pushing the idea of human sacrifices aside. Your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks and hair grows from your cheeks then will immediately disappear." I reminded him, walking over to Stiles and lacing my hand in his. He squeezed my hand as a sign of thanks before continuing on what I was getting at.

"And, not to mention, if I were to hurt you right now it would just magically heal but your telling me your having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles snaps.

"That's a good point too" Scott sighs.

"I don't care. They killed that kid and they killed that girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too." Isaac growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shoved the rest of my not-needed textbooks into my locker and slammed the door shut, jumping back as Aiden leans against the locker beside mine with a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes and move to walk when he grabs my wrist. "Are you free tonight?" He asks.

"I have a boyfriend" I grumbled. He smirked and let go of my hand to push me against the lockers by my waist.

"I just want to study" he grinned. "I could help you."

"Do you have an IQ above 170?" I asked, faking a smile. His cocky facade dropped, giving me my answer. "Ok then." I pushed him off of me and continued down the hall, him following me like a puppy.

"Come on Tori, you don't need Stilinski. You need someone like me." He groaned, catching up with me and walking at the same pace.

"Stay away from me Aiden" I sighed. My eyes caught sight of Scott, Stiles, and Isaac all watching the whole interaction from down the hall. My heart dropped, knowing Scott and Isaac heard every word and were telling Stiles. "Seriously, leave me alone. I love Stiles."

I shoved past him, bumping my shoulder against his. I walked over to the three of them to see them all glaring at Aiden angrily. "Guys just leave it" I huffed.

"Tori he's trying to get to us, he's going to hurt you." Scott exclaimed. "We can't leave it."

"Yeah, they got me a lunchtime detention" Isaac huffed. I furrowed my eyebrows at him but didn't question anything.

"Yes you can leave it, I can protect myself" I told them, choosing to ignore Isaac's statement.

"Didn't really look like it when he had you pinned against the lockers" Stiles scoffed. I turned and sent him a small glare only to be met by his narrowed eyes. "Unless you didn't care that he touched you like that because apparently you need someone like him and not me."

"Ok Stiles, relax. This isn't her fault it's the twins" Scott eases, my guess sensing the anger radiating off of us both. My eyes widened at his accusation and his tone.

"No Scott I'm not going to relax. An alpha twin, who doubles as a freaking sociopathic killer, was going after my girlfriend and I can't do anything about it." Stiles snapped.

"Stiles no one is going to let her get hurt. This is exactly what they want, they want to get under our skin. Don't let them." Scott tries. I'm still here fuming in anger at what Stiles said and also because of Aiden being an asshole.

"Yeah well lucky for us it doesn't seem like he wants to hurt her it seems like he wants to do something else" Stiles exclaims with sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Stiles, you shouldn't-" Isaac butted in only for me to cut him off out of pure rage.

"Stiles will you relax. Clearly Scott told you everything Aiden said- thanks by the way" I glared at him before continuing on. "But tour leaving out the parts where I told him I had a boyfriend!"

"Tori, the last thing I want is to hear you even say his name. I'm pissed" Stiles snapped.

"Will you stop acting like a child? How do you think I feel? I was the one who he was harassing in the hallway in front of everybody. But unlike you, I know how to keep my calm and not act like I'm a little kid." I snapped back.

"A little kid, huh?" Stiles seethed.

"Ok, ok that's it. Tori go find Lydia, you and Stiles need space. Clearly things are still tense and this is just what you both have bottled up." Scott stepped in. "Just don't talk to each other for a day, ok? You need time away from each other."

My heart dropped at his words. I glanced at Stiles who didn't even want to look me in the eyes. He was clenching his fists at his side, a sign he was livid. I bit my lip and nodded, tightening my grip on my book bag before turning and going to find Lydia.

By the time I found her, tears had already formed in my eyes as I dragged her away from her math class which she was about to enter. "Tori, what is wro-" she stopped as soon as she saw my tear filled eyes and sighed. "What happened?"

"Me and S-Stiles-" I choked out. Her eyes widened and she quickly dragged me into the girls bathroom.

"Did you guys break up?" She asked. I looked at her with wide eyes and shook my head rapidly.

"No, no. We got into a h-huge fight. Scott says we need a break from each other." I hiccuped out as I tried to catch my breath. She rubbed my back as I hopped up onto the counter in the girls bathroom. She handed me a paper towel so I could dab under my eyes, removing any tears or mascara.

"Maybe a break is what's best. Look, today is Wednesday, steer clear from each other until Friday and maybe even Saturday." She suggested.

"Yeah I guess your right." I sighed. "I hate the way we left things though."

"I know but maybe the break will make you both think about what happened and you guys can make up if you know what I'm mean" she winked. I blushed and laughed at her comment, wiping away some stray tears.

"Shut up Lydia" I giggled.

"Focus your energy on the track meet tomorrow. You'll have a five hour drive-" she paused mid sentence, frowning at her words.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Stiles is on the track team which means you'll be stuck in a little tin can with him for five hours."

"So much for space" I huffed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
14.9K 307 25
Serena Rivers wasn't your average girl. She was constantly moving around, never in one place. Moving to the town of Beacon Hills didn't change her fe...
280K 5.9K 25
Victoria Martin, or Tori as everyone else calls her, has a perfect life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Her sister was Lydia Martin the mos...
36.3K 828 35
[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel the pain of me killing the women and Alli...