๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ โ‡€ ๐–ฝ๐–ผ (...

By banditbrandis

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ| โ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—โž โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ:: ๐๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š... More

โ†ณintroโ†ด
โ†ณepigraphโ†ด
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
โ†ณoneโ†ด
โ†ณtwoโ†ด
โ†ณthreeโ†ด
โ†ณfourโ†ด
โ†ณfiveโ†ด
โ†ณsixโ†ด
โ†ณsevenโ†ด
โ†ณeightโ†ด
โ†ณnineโ†ด
โ†ณtenโ†ด
โ†ณelevenโ†ด
โ†ณtwelveโ†ด
โ†ณthirteenโ†ด
โ†ณfourteenโ†ด
โ†ณsixteenโ†ด
โ†ณseventeenโ†ด
โ†ณeighteenโ†ด
โ†ณnineteenโ†ด
โ†ณtwentyโ†ด
โ†ณtwenty-oneโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-twoโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-threeโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-fourโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-fiveโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-sixโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-sevenโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-eightโ†ด
โ†ณ twenty-nineโ†ด
โ†ณthirtyโ†ด
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
โ†ณthirty-oneโ†ด
โ†ณthirty-twoโ†ด
โ†ณthirty-threeโ†ด
โ†ณthirty-fourโ†ด
โ†ณthirty-fiveโ†ด
โ†ณthirty-sixโ†ด
โ†ณthirty-sevenโ†ด

โ†ณfifteenโ†ด

3K 124 14
By banditbrandis

I SIGHED to myself as I toss another shirt across the room. I stood in my bralette and panties, unsure of what to wear to Vegas. I gave up a very long time ago, but I just chose to still do it since I had nothing else to do.

Marcus has invited me to a trip to Vegas with him, Billy, Saya, Maria and Willie because Billy had a plan to kill his dad. He was tired of the abuse he received in his life from his father, and I wanted to come because I understood how he felt completely. My father wasn't a good guy either, so I get when why he wants to kill him.

A knock on my door startled me, but I let out a sigh when I glance around the mess, "Come in!"

The door then swings open and Lex walks in. He stops his movements and looks around the room and at me, eyeing me up and down, "I think I could get used to a messy room as long as I walk in to see you like that all the time."

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh before I go back to my closet, "Can you help me find an outfit?"

"What for?"

"Uh-" I suddenly paused.

Does Billy want others to know he's off to kill his dad? I mean, Lex is practically his best friends, so he must of told him already. But what if he didn't? Is it even my place to tell?

I glance back at Lex as he went to my mirror to mess with his spiked hair and look back at the limited amount of clothes, "Saya and Maria wants to hang out tonight. They feel like it's good for females to be together and go out rather than closed up and suffocated by a guy in a house."

"I'm suffocating you?" He wondered.

I shake my head, "No, but they feel like we haven't hung out in a while." I assure him before turning to see him now holding a plain blue t-shirt and black jeans.

I examine the clothes in his hands and hum to myself before taking the shirt and pulling it over my head. I then take my jeans and shove them on before I rush toward the side of my bed, picking up a pair of vans and slipping them on.

"How long are you guys gonna be gone?" He asked me and I shrug.

"Depends on how much acid we score," I tell him, since the night we have prepared, I'm going to need a bunch for it.

"Well, don't have too much fun," He warns me before coming up from behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

"I won't," I assure him, "I'll be miserable for your benefit."

"Good, because I'm going to be miserable as well," He assured me and I glanced back at him with furrowed brows. Lex then then let out a sigh, "Have to go visit my sister for the weekend."

I then turn my body, his hands still resting on my waist, "I didn't know you had siblings."

"She's my half sister, but I made a promise to my parents I would keep an eye on her," He explained and he reached up to rest his thumb on my cheek. I wanted to know more about his life but chose not to question it, "I should go now before the traffic rolls in."

I only nod and he kisses my forehead, causing me to smile as he broke away and went toward the door. He waves at me and I wave back before he leaves my room and shuts the door behind him. I let out a small sigh and go toward my mirror, looking at the outfit Lex put together. It wasn't bad, so I shrug and grab my keys when I saw the time was 6 o'clock. I jet out of my room and outside through the back door, to see everyone in the car, Saya at the drivers wheel and Marcus in the passenger seat.

"Get in loser," Maria greeted, "We're going killing."

I go up to the car and see no room for me, "Where am I supposed to sit?"

"You can sit on my lap," Willie smirked and I give him a look.

"All the way to Vegas?" I wonder and he shrugs.

"We'll take turns." He jokes and I rolled my eyes before getting inside the car to sit on his lap. I felt nothing toward Willie, but a good friendship, now that we've gotten to know each other better, so I wasn't concerned.

I tap on the back of Marcus' seat, "Let's get this show on the road, people!" I cheer and by my words, Saya took off. We knew the drive would be long so we bought snacks along the way and I would alternate and sit on Maria's lap until we reached a hideaway bar.

"You guys smell that body odor and self righteousness?" Billy asked as we pulled into the driveway, "It could only mean one thing; we've entered the dank domain of the hippie."

"Yo, I signed on for a road trip to Vegas Maybe have some laughs, meet some fly girls." Willie spoke up, "What is this shit?"

"Please don't tell me you're a Deadhead, please." Marcus sighed, his head resting back on the seat, looking over at Saya.

I turned toward Saya as she puts the car in park, having me instantly get out of the car and stretch, "Hippies congregate here when they're not following Jerry Garcia's foul taint around."

She gets out the car after me as I pull out a joint and place it in between my lips, looking at everyone as they sat in the car. I roll my eyes and lean on the car to look at them, "Hippies have drugs, guys."

"Ah." They said in unison before everyone , except Willie, got out of the car. Billy then looked at Saya with a raised brow, "Since when do you partake?"

"I grew up Yakuza," Saya told him, "I managed a champagne club before I was 13. Hard-core, not some rookie-hour, baby bullshit you pansies get up to." I smirked as I lit my blunt, taking a nice pull from it, already feeling it hit me.

"Can we go to the bathroom?" I wonder, "I got to take a piss."

Saya nods at me before looking at Marcus, "Give me your money. You can't trust these crunchy fuckers."

"You don't think I can tell if someone is selling me bunk drugs?" Marcus asked us and we all hum in unison.

"Just let us deal with it." I encourage him and he shakes his head.

"Yeah, we'll take care of our own score." He assures us and I shrug.

"Fine," I throw my hands up, before taking another pull. I then look at Saya and Maria, "Can we go then?" I walk away first as they followed behind me into the bar, soon able to get some drugs before we took off toward the bathroom.

The flush from the toilet echos through the bathroom as I exit the stall and zip up my pants. I look over to my right and see Maria laying out the coke on a mirrored plate, "That's all you guys got?"

"All we could afford," Maria said before snorting up the cocaine, "I won the mirror at the state fair throwing balls at a toothless meth head. Perfect, right?"

"It really nails the shitty dive-bar coke-break ambiance." I comment as I wash my hands.

I go toward the paper towels as Saya called my name. I turn to her, seeing her hold out a dollar they rolled up, "Want some?"

I stare down at it and hesitantly shake my head, letting out a soft laugh, "Cocaine and heroin are the only drugs I won't do. I'll pass." Saya nods and goes ahead to take her turn, so I sigh, "I'm going to go get me another joint. Meet up with you guys in a sec."

"Okay!" Maria yells as I walk out of the bathroom and into the loud atmosphere. I walk around the bar, trying find someone selling joints, though when I see Marcus resting at a table with Willie and a blunt in his hand, I quickly go up to him and snatch it.

"Feeling anything yet, Acid King?" Willie asked as I take a pull from the joint.

"I think it's bunk." Marcus huffed out and I furrowed my brows.

"You still bought bunk drugs even when we said you shouldn't?" I wondered and he didn't answer, which made me hold a grin on my face as Saya and Maria came up to us.

"Ready to have the best fun ever?" Saya's suddenly said and sat on my lap as Maria sat next to us, but closer to Marcus.

Willie crosses his arms, his toothpick sticking out of his mouth, "Damn skippy."

"You're so uptight all the time," Maria commented toward Marcus, "Have fun, unwind, Marcus. Be yourself."

"I- yeah, okay." He stammered and Maria scooted closer to him.

"I want this to be fun. I want to have fun with you, guapo. Do you want to have fun?" Maria asked him, harshly poking his chest while doing so.

"Sure," He agreed as she was now touching his face, "Usually fun has less aggressive chest poking or none."

"We found a guy with some real primo shit." Saya said and leaned over onto the table, pushing some of her weight off of me. She held her hands out to Marcus, "Give me your money."

He then scratches his head and I let out a laugh as I take another pull, "He spent it on bunk drugs."

Says groaned, "I warned you about these crunchy hippies and their bunk drugs, and you didn't listen to me. And now you've thrown all your money away."

She then leans back a little as I rested my head on her shoulder, "Wasn't that a Mother Goose tale?"

"Mm, well, Maria and I got enough for the two of us because Brynn only likes marijuana," She claimed and I hummed, as I soon finish the joint, "But you, the little piggy who built his house with bunk drugs, gets to enjoy the rest of the trip sober." Says teased and I chuckled before he pulls out his fake ID.

We all got fakes before coming out here, so we gave a curious look as he smirked, "We'll see." He stands up and goes to the bar only to come back empty handed.

I let out another chuckle as he slouches in his seat, "I'd offer to help, but I know you prefer to score for yourself."

"Hey, hey,"A man calls as he comes up to us, "I heard you kind folks are looking for some doses. I got some real good windowpane blotter for you, my little sun stars, that'll get you centered so you can experience this harmonious trip on starship Earth."

"Get out of here with your bunk drugs, jelly hippie." Marcus dismisses quickly.

"Wow, you need to chill way out, man." The hippie tells him, "This stuff is good. It's real, uh, visual," He then pulls out a paper and places it on the table, "Hey, I got ten hits right here. So you try them out, and if you like them, I'll come back, and then maybe you can buy some."

The man steps back as Saya grabs the paper, ripping off two and handing me one. I eye it hesitantly, but place it on my tongue anyways.

She then holds it out toward Willie, who shakes his head, "No, I'm good."

Despite his refusal, Saya leans over to him and shoved the small piece into his mouth, "Too late!"

"Come on, man." He groaned, but slightly shocked of her actions.

"No worries, Willie. We've already been burned once today," Marcus says, looking at the hippie that stood in between Willie and I, "Fuck your sham drugs." Marcus then grabs the paper and places the whole thing in his mouth.

Our eyes go wide as the hippie spoke, "Whoa. Well, good luck, man."

He quickly walks away as we now stared in awe at Marcus, "Dude, that was six hits."

"It it was probably bunk, right?" He wondered, paranoia already kicking into his system.

I relax back in my seat and close my eyes, letting the drugs just hit me with a calm wave. My body eased into the chair and a smile suddenly appeared on my face, "You better hope so, Marcus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 19.1K 76
๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐——๐—จ๐——๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง." ๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ...
47.6K 994 48
I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings.
119K 2.8K 24
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐žโž โ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ... ๐ข ๐š๐ฆโž โ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญโž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ...
849K 20.2K 40
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง [Emma is just a Face ID btw]