Diabolik lovers x Oc

Par BakugoPlaysDDLC

Well, it's a story about a girl named Sayori. Currently, she was seeking help from the church of Seiji komori... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note:
Chapter 15
"It's Yo Hoe BaguhoePlaysDDLC"
NOOOTTE YOU LOVELY BEECHES

Chapter 2

1.2K 31 2
Par BakugoPlaysDDLC

(a/n: just change the eye and hair color. Thanks.)

Previously on diabolik lovers:

"Look what you've gotten yourself into, it looks like you need to be punished~"

—Beginning of the Chapter 2—

Sayori's p.o.v.

Punishment....? I tilt my head in confusion. Shu sat up and picked me up from my waist and placing me on his lap. Then I suddenly feel ticklish around my upper waist.

"Hahahahah AHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA! S-stop! P-pwease! Stahhhhhp.....hahahahaha!" I laughed and struggled to escape Shu's strong arms. Then his hand moved up below my armpits. "Muahahahhaha! Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I plead.

"You forgot something. You should say 'I'm sorry, Shu-sama.'" (A/n: well, he's ooc. Sorry for that.) 'As long as he stops.' "I'm sorry Shu-sama! Forgive mehehehehehehe!" Then he finally stopped. 

Shu's grip loosened and I ploped on the bed, breathless. Then I hear him chuckling softly. "You sounded like a goat." I looked at him and pouted.

"Your the one who started it." He said, smiling softly. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." The door opened revealing Subaru with a scowl on his face.  "Dinner is ready." After that, he disappeared. Shu sighed, with an irritated look on his face. "I'm sorry for not letting you sleep. You can use me as a pillow later as my apology." He looked at me with a satisfied face then stood up with me.

He placed an arm on my waist then he teleported to the dining room. "Neko-Chan is here. Why don't you sit beside me~?" Laito appeared and hugged me from behind. "Laito, she will sit beside Subaru. You go back to your seat." Reiji said sternly. All of us sat down and the butlers and maids served the food in front of us.

I thanked the maid who served me food and gave her a warm smile. The servants left and Reiji called me. "Why bother thanking a mere servant?" He asked. I looked at my food and smiled.

"She may be a mere servant but her effort counts and I'm thanking her for that, and plus, I don't want her to feel like we don't care about a single thing about her doing her job." I, then heard someone chuckle. "How is she able to care about her job? A mere servant does her/his job because his/her master says so." Reiji said, taking a bite of his food.

"So you guys are vampires, right?" I asked."Neko-Chan found out.... that's no fun..." Laito pouts. "Yes we are, I see no point in not telling you, since your not a mere human, are you not?" His question made me choke on the piece of shrimp on my mouth. Subaru hands me a glass of water.

I gave him a mall smile and thanked him before answering Reiji.

"Well, I just recently discovered my cat form two years ago. So, I don't really know a single thing about my kind? I don't even know a single thing about my family, even my parents, well all I know about them is that their dead, Soo, there's no helping it. All I have to do now is survive."

(Time skip)

After dinner all of us headed back to each of our rooms, which means I'm with Shu. Once we got there, Shu pulled me to a hug and both of us fall on the bed with me on the top. "Shu? Can I change clothes?" I ask. "Do you have something to wear?" He talked back, which caused me to think. Wait, why am I thinking if I have something to wear? Of course I don't. I'm a stray for Pete's sake. "I'm afraid that you don't."

He grunted and stood up, walking to the closet and opened it, looking for something. He soon took out a light yellow sweater and shorts.

"Here, this will do for now." I took the clothes from him and asked: "where is the bathroom?" Shu laid down and answered. "You can use my bathroom." He said, implying to the door at the corner of the room.

(Timeskip| a/n: sorry, I have to)

After changing, I looked at Shu who is sleeping. I laid on the bed beside him and covered both of us under the sheets. I laid on my side with my back facing him and I closed my eyes. Then Shu pulled me into a tight hug, with his chin resting on my head.

"You should sleep facing me, remember your apology favor? I'm making you my body pillow." As he asked, I faced him and he embraced me tighter, with my head resting on his chest and with his leg on top of my legs. Wondering, I ask: "Are vampires affectionate?" I received no reply. I shrugged it off and went to sleep myself.

(A/n: the time there (⬆) is morning. You know why, vampires.)

(Night school)

3rd p.o.v

Sayori woke up to someone knocking. "Shu, someone's knocking..." She said groggily, shaking the blonde's arm, hoping to make him up. "Shuuuu. Wake up." She gave up and stood up, walking to the door, opening it. There, was Reiji, holding a uniform in his hands.

"It's nearly time for school, you will join us from now on, this is your uniform. Make sure to be down in thirty minutes." I took the uniform from him and thanked him closing the door and pacing the uniform on the bed.

"Shu, it's time to wake up, we have to go prepare to go to school." Shu groaned and opened an eye at Sayori. Not able to resist the adorable look on her face, he stood up, taking a set of his uniform from his closet. "Use my bathroom, I'll change while your in." He said.

So, Sayori went to change, in just a blink of an eye, Shu was in his uniform. He laid down, not bothered with wrinkling his clothes. Soon after, Sayori walks out of the bathroom, with her uniform on.

(A/n: I'll let the readers choose!)

Shu opened his eyes only to be astonished by Sayori's look. Her whit glistening hair resting on her shoulders, her eyes brightly shines, her pink and soft-looking lips formed into a cheerful smile.

Sayori isn't aware of her beauty because of her eyes, knowing that she was hated because of that, she would cover it with an eye patch, which she just recently lost.

"Shu? Do you have an eye patch?" Shu points at the drawer of his closet. She opened it and took out the eyepatch she only saw. it was black and had a floral design in silver color. "Oh, I find one, thanks." Sayori puts the eyepatch on and looked at the pocket watch that came with the uniform.

"It's been thirty minutes, we should head down." Shu sighed and stood up, grabbing Sayori by the arm and teleported. They appeared in the limo. With Sayori sitting besides Kanato and Laito.

"Nfu~ Neko-chan is sitting beside me~" Laito said, pulling her closer to him by the waist. Then the rest of the brothers appeared, and the limousine starts driving. "You had your chance with her yesterday, it's our time to play with her, isn't that right, teddy?" Kanato pulled her from Laito's grasp, pulling her to his own.

"Hey, you smell sweet, let me taste." He leaned forward, licking Sayori's cheek. "She does taste sweet, right, teddy?" Kanato told his teddy bear. "Do you like sweets, Sayori-san?" Kanato asks. Sayori tilts her head, thinking.

"I haven't tried anything sweet. I mostly have bread and milk for food. But I would love it if you show me the sweets at the cafeteria at school, Kanato." Kanato's expression brightens up upon hearing her words. "Oi! Don't touch what's yours truly's! I'm the only on-!" Ayato was cut off by the screaming  from outside the limo.

....

....

....

....

....

"Well, this is going to be great."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.8K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
159 3 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x reader (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to...
75.1K 1.6K 29
《Please bear with me, I'm not good at this》 It's about a mysterious, quiet girl named Yuki Yoshikawa. A new student in Teiko Middle School, well the...