Nasty Grind

By MeanaNaturi

You'll enjoy...let's just say my mind got carried away. Happy readings!! Come on girl, don't be shy," Chris p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
ch 7
Ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
Ch 18
ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 59
Ch 60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

Ch 58

3.5K 108 8
By MeanaNaturi

Chris

"Look who the wind blew in today!" Jason said standing in the doorway of my office. He looked like he was high, but I wasn't going to burst his bubble in front of colleagues.

"What's up brother." I said placing my briefcase on my desk. I had missed work for a week, and when I was at work I stayed in my office away from my family.

Jason leaned against the door, staring at me. "So how is the married life?"

I wanted to jump over the desk and knock Jason slam out, but I remained cool. The hatred that they felt against my wife had me ready to fuck them all up. "We're good."

"That's it?" Jason snickered, and set down in the seat in front of my desk. "I hear it's fantastic, the way you moved her ass in your crib."

"What the fuck does that have to do with you? That's my wife, and I'll fuck your ass up if you even use her name in vain." I warned him.

"Hey, I'm not even coming at you wrong."

"What the hell do you want?"

"Ma asked you to dinner. You're not returning her call."

I set down, and turned my computer on. "Until she apologizes to my wife, I don't have shit to say to her."

Jason nodded, "I see."

"You see what?"

"I see that you've put that girl before the family."

I laughed at Jason's comment. How dare he be a hypocrite when this fool was putting drugs and dick before the family. Was this man really serious?

"Excuse yourself Jason." I calmly said to him.

Jason raised his hands up like he surrendered, "don't be mad at me boy, but watch yourself." Jason got up and left the office. All day I busied myself in my office while coworkers sent in new costumers to my office. By 5pm I was ready to head home to my wife.

I was packing up to leave when Alicia walked into my office. "Hey stranger." She said closing the door behind her

I closed my eyes and sighed, was this really a test of my loyalty today? Alicia was looking so good with that tight red dress on, with the hair to match. "What up?"

"I just stopped in to say congratulations on your marriage." She smiled, and walked up to me to hug me. I pushed her away. Mainly because Zana didn't like Alicia, and I knew that Zana wasn't afraid to beat her ass again. "I can't get a hug from a friend?"

"Nah, you know I married Zana, I'll hate for her to get into that ass again."

Alicia laughed throwing her head back, "oh please, Zana never beat my ass. I just came to give you this." She went through her purse for something, and pulled out a small box.

"Thanks." I said and placed the box in my suit jacket. "Anything else?"

Alicia placed her hands on her wide hips, and looked very irritated, "are you going to open it?"

"I'll wait until I get home to my wife." I said walking away from her.

"Wait, Chris!"

I turned to face her. I could see the sadness in her eyes. "What's up Alicia?"

"I miss you."

I laughed and walked out of the door. That girl was crazy as hell. Seems like she only wanted me because she couldn't have me. My parents probably sent her in to seduce me, I wasn't about to fall stupid to my parents little game. I got into my car and drove home to my wife.

When I got home, I unlocked the door, and the smell of seafood was in the air. Candles were lit all over the place, and soft r&b music was playing on the stereo. I walked toward the kitchen, and seen the most beautiful black woman in some black langerie leaning against the counter. I smiled at her, and set my briefcase close to the kitchen door.

"Damn, baby, is it my birthday?" I asked kissing on her neck.

Zana shook her head no and laughed, "this is all a thank you for everything."

"Well whatever I did, I need to do it more often." I loosened up my tie, and kissed every inch of her chocolate body.

Zana moaned throwing her leg over my shoulder. She began to rub the top of my head. I slid her thong to the side, and began to eat her goodness. She tasted sweet, as I slid my tongue up and down her slit.

"Wait, wait." Zana pushed my head away. "I had this romantic night planned."

"We can do all that later." I said while trying to dive right back in, but her hand pressed against my forehead, keeping me from diving in her goodness.

"No, sex can wait. Let's eat dinner first, and maybe talk." Zana said getting off the counter. "Go and wash up for dinner, and come back down."

I was rock hard, and she was playing with my emotions. I was looking forward to fucking her ass all over that kitchen. Fuck food, I wanted to eat my wife.

"Oh, you're serious?"

Zana nodded, and set at the table to wait on me. "Chris, hurry up."

I ran up the stairs to wash my hands. I noticed that her cell phone was on the bed. She had ten missed calls from a unrecognizable number.  I dialed the number back. I set on the bed with the phone to my ear, and slipped out of my shoes.

"Yo, Zana, it's me, you're not going to believe what the Damewoods have planned for you." Carson said when he answered the phone.

"What do we have planned for my wife?" I asked him.

"Damn, nigga, you answering my sister's phone like you're her daddy or some shit. Where's my sister?"

"Hell no, Carson, what the hell is going on?" I asked, it wasn't no way in hell he was getting off the subject.

Carson smacked his lips, "where's Zana?"

Zana appeared in the doorway, curious as to who I was speaking with. I placed the phone on speaker and placed the phone on the bed.

"What's going on Carson?" Zana asked sitting next to me on the bed. I could tell she was worried, but I didn't won't her getting her hopes up about him. He had already hurt her one to many times.

"Could you come to see me?" He asked her.

Zana looked at me, she wasn't so sure if that was a good idea, "I don't know..."

"Look, I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't important. And leave that nigga at home."

Zana held her hand up so that I wouldn't speak. "Why can't you talk to me over the phone? If it was that important you would."

Carson was quiet for a few seconds, like he was thinking it over. "Zana, come to see me. I'm not saying shit in front of that Damewood."

"But you're out here fucking a Damewood." I said. I couldn't stand his ass.

"Fuck you!"

"Nigga fuck you!" I spat. I stood to my feet and headed to the bathroom. If I ever see that man again I was going to fuck him up.

I guess Zana ended the call, and came in the bathroom and stood behind me. She wrapped her hands around my waist and leaned her head on my back. "I love you Chris, and I will not go see Carson if you don't won't me to."

I sighed and turned to face her. "That's your brother, but I don't trust his ass."

"Then I will not go." She smiled, standing on her tip toes to kiss my lips, "now, let's eat dinner and have some fun." Zana pulled me by the hand and led me down the stairs. I knew Zana well enough to know that she was going to go and see Carson, whether I liked it or not.

Kiara

I hated to leave that place, and go home to my reality. I had forgot all about my cancer, my parents, and all my issues that I was dealing with. I set on the plane, next to my sleeping husband to be. I stared down at my ring on my finger and smiled. I could see my reflection from the glass window and I sighed. The head wrap that covered my head was my reality. I went threw my bag and pulled out my pill bottle.

Eric had made sure I took my daily dose of medication at the same time each day. This was my reality. And once I got back home, I'll start my chemotherapy once again.

"Hey." Eric said squeezing my thigh. "Did you take your meds?"

I shook my head no, and held the bottle up. "Not yet."

"Go ahead and take it, we'll be landing soon, and then we can pick up Ella."

My baby. I missed her so much. I couldn't wait to see her, and kiss those fat cheeks of hers.

"She will be happy to see her mom." Eric said and kissed my cheek. He pulled the pillow under his neck and went back to sleep.

I still held the pill bottle in my hand. I was so tired of feeling sick, and nauseous every time I placed those big white pills in my mouth. I needed this to be over.

"Take the pill." Eric said with his eyes shut tight.

"Okay." I gave in, and placed it on my tongue. I swallowed the huge pill with the bottled water that the flight attendant handed me moments ago. I felt nauseous, and hurried out of my seat, hitting a few legs on my way to the bathroom. I held my mouth just in case I vomited on anyone. I banged on the bathroom door, and walked inside, vomiting in the toilet. I set on the floor in the small space, and just set there.

Someone knocked on the door, but I was to weak to get up. Eric walked inside, and stood in front of me. I didn't want to look at him, but he made it so hard not to. His hand reached out to mine, and I couldn't accept his help.

"I'm sorry." I said to him, feeling the urge to vomit again, but I kept it down.

"Sorry for what, Kiara? I'll always be here for you, just like you was for me."

"But what if I can't have kids? And what if the cancer didn't go away?" I asked him. All types of things ran through my head.

"Get your ass of the floor." Eric said then helped me stand to my feet. "I've told you before, Ella will be my daughter, and once we are married her name changes too. "

"But what about Trudy?"

Eric held my head against his chest. "What about her? If that's my baby, then cool. We will adopt the kid, but if not then that's cool too. I don't won't you worrying about shit that's not in our control. We're gonna get through this alright?"

I nodded, and for the first time in awhile, I felt that everything was going to be fine.

Zana

I waited in the visiting room, staring up at the clock. It had been thirty minutes and I was becoming annoyed with Carson's late arrival. I had went against Chris telling me to pay no attention to my brother, but that was something that was hard to do.

One of the nurses at the nurses station walked over to me. "Hi, are you meeting with someone?" She asked me. She was a beautiful full figured woman, with a bubbly personality. I had noticed that she was always smiling when I walked through the door.

"Yes, I'm meeting with Carson Andrews." I smiled back at her.

Her smile quickly went away. "Are you his girlfriend or something?"

I laughed at her question. I could tell she must've had a crush on my brother. I wanted to tell her that my brother had no attraction to women, but I guess she would find out the hard way. "No, I'm his sister."

The nurse exhaled, like she was glad to hear this. She stuck out her hand for me to shake, "I'm Shauna."

I shook her hand, and smiled at her. Shauna seemed really sweet. "Tarzana."

If my brother was straight I would love to see him with a woman like Shauna. She didn't seem stuck up, and a gold digger.

Shauna looked around, "I believe Carson is still in therapy, but he will be with you soon. It was nice meeting you."

"You too." I said. I watched Shauna walk away from the visiting room.

A few moments later, a hand covered my eyes and I knew it was Carson. He had done that for many years. "Guess who?" He asked me.

I laughed, "the devil?"

He took his hand away from eyes and set across from me, "close enough."

Carson looked so healthy. The weeks that he had spent in rehab made a huge difference. It was like Carson was back to his normal self, joking around, and looking as handsome as ever. "You look good." I admitted.

Carson smiled, and held my hand over the table. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"You forced me into rehab, and it has really transformed me sis. I haven't touched drugs in weeks, and left Jason alone."

That really surprised me. Jason and Carson were the talk of the community. The fact that big time Carson was gay had the community in an uproar. Some asked me where Carson had gone, but I always shrugged them off. Nobody needed to know that my brother was in rehab getting his life together.

"I'm proud of you, Carson." I squeezed his hand reassuring him that I really was. I could see a difference in him already. "So you wanted to see me?"

Carson let my hand go, and set back in his seat. "You're not going to believe this shit. Guess who came to see me?"

"Who?"

"Mrs. Damewood."

Now my antennas we're up. This woman was like a fly that would never go away. The fact that I married her son made her ass even worse. "What did she want with you?"

Carson clasped his hands together. He leaned in closer so that I was the only one that could hear him. "She want you gone by any means necessary."

I knew her ass was crazy, but now I believed that maybe this woman was to obsessed with her own sons. "Okay, so what did you say to her ass?"

"She offered me a lot of shit." He began with a smile on his face,  "money, and as much drugs as I could handle. Then she had the nerve to offer me her son." He laughed like he had told a joke. But I wasn't laughing. The fact that this woman had offered my brother her own son spoke volumes. Mrs. Damewood really wanted me dead.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked him. I really wanted to know would Carson go through with it.

"Man, sis, I'm not doing shit. I got my  sister back, and that's all I want. And if anybody needs to go, it's going to be her ass. I know you don't trust me, and I get it, but I've learned my lesson and I'm down with whatever you want to do Zana."

"I appreciate you, but I'll be fine."

Carson looked unsure. I could tell that my decision to not worry was weighing on his  mind. I needed to speak to Chris before I made any drastic decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
2.6M 73.7K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...
12.2K 331 46
"And for your information I too had liked you perhaps a little too much." She looked away biting her lips in the process. "Unfortunately we both kn...