noted → calum hood | #Wattys2...

By hxmmxngs

In which a forgetful Melanie leaves a note between her and her best friend under her desk, and a nosey Calum... More

one
two
three point five
four
four point five
five
five point five
six
six point five
seven
eight
nine
ten
ten point five
eleven
twelve
thirteen
thirteen point five
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
sixteen point five
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
nineteen point five
twenty
author's note/character ask
twenty one
character ask- update
twenty two
character ask- answers
twenty three
twenty four
twenty four point five
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
character ask
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty two point five
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
character ask - update
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
character ask - answers
forty three
forty four
author's note
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
final character ask
sequel
final character ask - answers
Final Author's Note

three

14.6K 570 9
By hxmmxngs

"C.H.,
I think you're good with words, despite your modesty (not lying, because you still sound articulate). I appreciate you trying to help, but even though I fixed the equation in the calculator (you were right, by the way) I still don't think it makes much sense.
It is as it is though; we're reviewing quadratics today and I believe I have a good understanding on it.
Anyway, you were right when you guessed that I was Melanie. Luke (messy handwriting boy and my best friend) on the other hand doesn't think he has handwriting as bad as you insisted. I agree with you though, it could definitely use some improvement.
He thinks it's silly of me to leave you another note. However, Luke doesn't run my life for me so I'll do as I please.
And I am pleased to leave you another note despite the face that I don't know you, and you don't know me.
It's not exactly fair of you to just give me your initials you know?
Mr. David thinks I'm writing down the slides of the PowerPoint, but for the past fifteen minutes I've actually been writing this to you.
Luke keeps telling me I'm going to fail if I keep writing to you rather than copying down the notes from the board, even though I would've failed anyway due to me not understanding much of the basics of this unit.
-Melanie
ps: I'll still be blaming you if I fail this test

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 24K 39
The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19, from Portland, Oregon. Carefree, lover, partier and dancer. Those were the words that best described...
84.1K 2.8K 13
19 year old Abigail Hampton has had a hard life so far, with her parents dying, leaving a two year old and tons of debt behind, Abby (Nickname) finds...
31.7K 608 23
Evelyn is suffering from depression. After texting the wrong number, she finds Harry Styles. He continues to text her, and try to cheer her up while...
462K 6.2K 200
He liked a photo and the rest is history.