Starting New

By maxine247

After WW2 Germany is seen as a monster. Because of him, Prussia was dissolved and is forced to live with Russ... More

Monster
After the War
Time
Blood
Across the Altantic
Welcome to North America
Maybe
Issues
Another one Gone
Goodbye
The Meeting
A Talk
Getting Through It
Starting Over
Family of the West
Idea
Debut
Belgium
Malta
The Rio Pact
NATO
Incident
A/N
Whatever It Takes
Who Is He?
Reunion
England
Joining
Cinderella
Are You Sure?
How Do You Know?
Catching Up
Making Up
No Tears Left To Cry
Reaching Out
Mother
Birthday
Another One
The Curse
Help
Home
Back and Around the World (Edit)
Breaking Bonds
Truth
Explanation
Back (For Sure)
Proof
Guest
My Story
Two Sides
Starting New

Claimed

866 47 18
By maxine247

It's early 1974 now. We might stay in this year for just this chap or this and the next. Then it might be a skip too 1980.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Estonia realized something.

Something really really weird.

Latvia was hanging out around Hungary and Prussia a lot.

It had been happening for awhile now. He knew Lithuania saw it too.

What was happening?

It wasn't like they were angry or anything at him, it was just curiosity.  Their brother wasn't really one to hang out with older nations like that.

He would sometimes hear his voice coming from the two older nations' room, talking about random things or them telling him about their battles or something. And even though it was, like he said before random things, Latvia sounded happy and interested.

Right now, Latvia was talking to Hungary as they cleaned the kitchen. Both with smiles on their faces.

It sort of looked like a mother and son type of thing.

Huh. Interesting.

Well, at least his brother found happiness in such a terrible place of a home.

When would they be free?

Estonia sighed and shook his head. Just a little while longer..... He didn't know when this would end but it would eventually.....

Hopefully that was very soon.

He walked past the kitchen, heading to his room but stopped when he was called.

"Estonia?" Russia's commanding voice asked.

He turned, "Yes?"

"What are they laughing about?" Russia asked with a certain tone in his voice.

Estonia looked at him confused, why did he care? "I don't know."

Russia growled, "You were in the kitchen."

"They're speaking very low." He countered.

Russia walked off. He didn't like this. He had tried making a family but everyone but his sisters weren't okay around him.

So now, they could make a family... so... so easily?

He clenched his fists. Well, that wasn't fair.

It just wasn't.

And Ukraine was started to seem a bit unsure around him since not all her people were that happy with the USSR.

He shook his head.

But now their countries were working together on something. Something big.

Chernobyl.

A nuclear plant built in 1970. It was beautiful.

But his sister for some reason was very nervous about it. She said she was having bad feelings and dreams about it.

It was just the stress of dealing with western democracies. Speaking of which, a lot weren't happy about him invading Afghanistan.

Oh well.

Russia got to the kitchen and saw Hungary and Latvia still smiling and talking.

They actually were talking very low.

He couldn't help but feel so so.... He wanted a family....... but one of his sisters had an obsession with trying to marry him and the other was seeming very unsure around him.

He had to deal with that, while these two- no it was three of them. While those three made a family.

Without even trying probably.

He stormed into the kitchen, neither of the nations noticed him.

His eyes darkened.

"Latvia!!" He sharply spoke causing the boy to jump and look up.

Hungary sent him a warning look.

"Y-yes?" He fearfully asked.

"Come with me," He said, "I need you to go pick the weeds in the garden."

"It's too cold for that," Hungary suddenly spoke.

He glared at her and turned back to Latvia. "Let's go."

Latvia started to move towards him nervously.

Hungary didn't like this, Russia seemed to have a motive in his eyes. She didn't like that look.

Russia grabbed the front of Latvia's shirt, pulling him out the room.

The boy was shaking in fear.

Hungary couldn't help it.

She didn't know what happened, but she saw red.

She grabbed a knife from right in front of her and threw it.

It stabbed Russia right in the shoulder.

He left out a yell, letting go of Latvia. The boy quickly ran behind Hungary.

Everyone in the house ran to the kitchen, wondering what the Hell happened.

"Beat him Hungary!!!" Poland and Romania cheered.

Prussia immediately ran to her and Latvia and got in front of them protectively.

Russia's eyes said murder as he brought out his pipe.

Well Hungary took a pan. "How dare you grab him like that," She growled and Russia actually almost stepped back.

Estonia and Lithuania looked at each other unsure. What was happening?

Belarus stood in front of her brother. "I'll take care of her Brother," She told Russia.
She threw a knife at Hungary.

Who threw a pan back so harshly that the knife stuck in it and it knocked into Belarus who stumbled into Russia.

Belarus was unconscious and Russia was beyond pissed.

"Belarus!!" Ukraine quickly rushed to her siblings.

Russia growled and charged at the three of them.

But before Prussia could do shit. Hungary beat the bitch down.

She smacked Russia to the floor and just like he did to Latvia. She grabbed him by the coat and pulled him up. Slamming him into a cupboard.

Prussia almost backed away.

"If you ever touch my child like that ever again, I promise I will kill you," She whispered dangerously, "And make Russia burns down to the ground."

She let him go and turned to Latvia. "Are you hurt Szivi? (Baby?)" She immediately asked with concern in her eyes.

Latvia shyly nodded, not knowing what that word meant.

Romania, Ukraine, and Bulgaria's eyes all widened in shock. They knew what she said.

Poland smirked, he had seen this coming.

Prussia smiled. He knew it was only a matter of time until Hungary adopted Latvia as her own. He knew her instincts and motherly nature would have  eventually took over.

He had seen it with Italy, his baby sister, and now Latvia.

Hungary looked the boy over, she sensed how scared he still was.

He needed a mother, he needed her.

She gently pulled his chin up and gave a warm smile, rubbing his cheek softly. She took his hand and led him out the room.

Lithuania and Estonia looked at each other as Prussia walked out, following the two.

XXXXXXXX

"You're okay," Hungary softly spoke, holding Latvia in her arms and running hands through his hair as they sat in Prussia and Hungary's shared bed.

Her son-Latvia was quiet and had his eyes closed. The room was so peaceful. But he was worried.

Hungary sensed that.

"Please don't leave me," He whispered as Prussia walked in the room.

"Why would we do that?" He asked.

Latvia opened his eyes. "You're both in trouble now because of m-"

Hungary cut him off. "I can assure you, we've both been in worst situations. And why wouldn't have done something to a monster who was hurting my kisfiú? (Baby boy)."

Prussia looked at her, she was getting in deeper now.

"What does that mean?" He quietly asked, "And the word you called me earlier?"

Hungary froze.

"It means you matter to her a lot." Prussia answered for her.

She slowly nodded.... but that.. that didn't just describe how she felt about him.

"The first one meant baby, and the second was baby boy." She said slowly.

How would he react?

"Oh." He said surprised...

She thought of him like that?

"So.. does that mean I can call you mammīte?" He looked up at her.

Both of them looked surprised.

That was was quick.

She nodded, a bit fast too. "If you want to."

He looked at Prussia. "And you brālis? (Brother)

"If you want to." Prussia responded too.

Latvia thought about it and nodded, he laid his head on Hungary's chest again. Relaxing as she massaged his scalp, running her fingers through his hair.

"You have to leave me if your countries become free first after this."

Both shook their heads right after he said that.

"If that happens." Hungary spoke, "You're coming with us." She was firm with it.

They weren't leaving him here.

"And your brothers can come with us." Prussia said.

Latvia looked up surprised.... He actually smiled and relaxed in Hungary's arms again, closing his eyes.

Outside of the door, Lithuania and Estonia had heard everything.

And they were forever grateful.

The two gave a nod of respect and thanks to Hungary and Prussia that the two couldn't see before walking away.

You see, they couldn't protect Latvia from Russia. They knew they weren't  that strong.

But these two. Hungary and Prussia were different. They fought to the end.

They could do it.

They would protect him.

They would always be grateful for it.

To the fellow USSR countries, they had wondered what the heck had happened a while ago.

The best explanation?

A mother had protected and claimed a new child.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is late. Anyways, is anyone bothered by the lack of Germany chapters lately? I realized thr past few weren't really focused him.

Hopefully the next one is.

Okay. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 217 24
Italy finally got everyone out of the mansion but the prize was not easy. Everyone who was inside that mansion lost their memories except for him. He...
72.6K 1.4K 15
America/Alfred has secrets. That's not a surprise as all nations have them. HE has a significant amount more than the others though. Only a few peopl...
2.8K 57 15
¡I'M CREATING THIS BOOK BECAUSE I CAN'T ACCESS MY OLD ACCOUNT ON WICH I HAD ORIGINAL PUBLISHED IT! Also the new cover picture is 10 times better just...
3.4K 65 7
"War spreads like disease." The harsh reality of war never allowed me to grow up, to be a kid. I became a war torn adult too early in my life. I beca...