Bait // Thiam

By thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 85

1.5K 51 15
By thiamsbeta

I woke up to Theo shaking me, smiling over me as kissed my forehead. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking out the window to the clear, blue lake. I stretched my arms and hopped out of the car, stretching my legs and walking around to get a good look at everything.

The whole place was very similar to the other lake, but much more nicer and had more things to do. The lake was clearer, the air was cleaner, even though this is a camping ground, there was still no noise. Almost like we were the last people on earth. I couldn't see anyone else near us, but that's not a bad thing. At least we can all have some peace and quiet, not have to worry about other people being around us.

"What do you think?" Theo asked me, hugging me from behind. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

I nodded and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes as I took in the sent. It smelt of freshly cut grass, with a hint of smoke and I could smell the fresh water of the lake. It all worked together and made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

"So where are we going?" I asked Theo, snapping back into reality. Everyone else had already started to set up and they all seemed to be very close to each other.

"We can go near Mason and Corey or go over there, away from everyone else." He pointed over to a clear spot away from everyone else.

"Away from everyone," I whispered.

Theo nodded and let go of me, getting back into the car and driving over to where we were going to be sleeping. I walked over to him and smiled as I unlocked the boot, getting everything out of there. We decided that it would be easier to sleep in the boot and not have to worry about setting up a tent.

I grabbed our bags and put them on the back seat of the car, along with anything else that wasn't staying in the boot. I put the pots and pans and food on the side for later, when we actually figure out where we're putting them. Theo was on bed duty. He was going to set everything up and get everything comfortable, whilst I get everything else set up.

"Hey babe, can you come here quickly?" Theo shouted.

"Coming!" I replied, running to the back of the car.

"Can you just quickly come in here," he grunted, lying down on his back and exhaling, "and tell me what you think. Just want to make sure it's comfortable."

I smiled and pushed myself up, climbing into the boot and lay down next to him. I closed my eyes and smiled, cuddling up to him. I wrapped my arm around him and opened up my eyes, looking into his. I smiled softly, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm going to help everyone set up, before it gets too dark." I told him, breaking eye contact with him. "You coming or staying?"

"I'll come," he told me, getting up and walking besides me.

Theo helps Mason and Corey, whilst I helped Jackson and Ethan. It's been awhile since I put up a tent and it clearly showed. I saw Ethan roll his eyes at me at least four time and Jackson muttered stuff under his breath, but at least I'm helping. There was a lot of yelling coming from Malia and Stiles about which one goes where and where the missing piece was.

They were a good couple and they're almost perfect for each other, but their communication skills are shockingly terrible. Malia doesn't tell Stiles what's going on and Stiles doesn't help her understand what's going on. I guess as well, it doesn't help that Malia spent so much time a coyote.

No one to talk to, no one to tell her what to do, isolating herself from humans. She never got taught how to express her feelings and how she's meant to communicate with someone and I don't think anyone blames her for the way she is. It's just lucky that Stiles has the patience to teach her everything, day by day.

"And we're done!" Ethan shouted, pumping his fist in the air as he celebrated.

"Good," I whispered, quickly running over to Theo and the others. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "I'll say this once and once only. Those two are so stuck up, like I swear they don't know how to relax."

Theo laughed and walked over to me, grabbing both my hands, "And I swear both your friends don't know how to shut up. I seriously felt like I was at a little girls sleepover with everything they were talking about."

I peered over Theo's shoulder and took a look at their tent. I rolled my eyes once I saw everything in there, almost like they moved half their house into their tent. I walked over to the tent, fairy lights lighting up the outside and inside. A mattress in the centre of the room, with little bits and pieces placed everywhere. I almost felt as though I was at home or even a hotel. It was quite amazing what they put together.

Theo entered in behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck, kissing the top of my head. "Almost makes the back of the truck look like a complete dump."

"No it doesn't. The truck has a cosy feeling, a good feeling. Like the feeling I get when I'm around you," I smiled and leant back into his chest.

"Dinner!" Stiles yelled, bringing both Theo and me back into reality.

I walked outside, getting slapped in the face by a cold gush of wind. I walked over to the fire and sat down on one of the logs, grabbing my dinner out of Theo's hands.

Tonight's meal consisted of; meat, potatoes, vegetables and some liquid. I looked at Theo and shrugged my shoulders, taking a bite. I was shocked at the taste, surprised by how good it actually tasted.

"Not bad, Stilinski." Theo told him, holding up his plate. "What is it exactly?"

Stiles looked over at him and chuckled, almost like he had just gotten the best compliment. "I like to call it, Camp Stew. My own recipe and everything."

"Well it goes alright," I smiled, taking another bite.

---------------------
After everyone had finished their dinner, we cleaned up and sat around the fire getting to know one another a bit better. I spoke to Ethan a little bit and he's honestly not that bad. I also spoke to Isaac and I know understand why Scott speaks so highly of him. I didn't speak to Jackson and I'm actually a little scared to speak to him. There's just something about him that's a little off putting.

"Why don't we sing some songs around the fire? I see it in every movie when they go camping," Corey suggested, speaking up enough for everyone to hear. "Someone brings out a guitar, starts singing and then everyone else joins in."

"Sounds fun," Malia sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, give it a try." Stiles said, shaking her shoulders gently.

She nodded her shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head, resting herself up against Stiles. I nodded at the idea, as did everyone else. Corey smiled and ran over to his tent, bringing out his guitar. I've known Corey for awhile now and I never knew he could play a guitar. Never even knew he owned one.

"Any song request?" He asked, resting the guitar on his knee.

"You chose one." Malia said, a hint of happiness showing in her voice.

"Alright," Corey said, strumming the strings as he thought of something to play.

He stopped strumming and looked at Mason, smiling. He sat up straight and started to play something. It was soft, but also had a beat to it. Mason looked at Corey and started to laugh, clapping his hands on his knees every few seconds.

Everyone eventually joined in with Mason, getting the beat of it pretty easily. Corey began to sing, surprising everyone with his voice. I looked closer at him, almost like I was in a trance. I've known Corey for so long and not once has he ever mentioned a thing about singing or playing the guitar.

"He's good," Theo whispered in my ear.

"I know." I whispered back, my mouth wide open in amazement.

Once he finished singing, everyone clapped and cheered, almost like we were at a concert. Corey stood up and took a bow, laughing as he did so. He sat back down and started playing another song, this one the complete opposite to the other one. It was more upbeat and energetic, whereas the other one was more subtle, quiet.

"Oh my god!" Malia yelled, clicking her fingers. "I love this song."

She jumped up, pulling Stiles up with her. She started jumping around, singing along with Corey. Isaac and Mason joined them, dancing around and laughing. I laughed along with them, but stayed seated, cuddled up to Theo. He ran his hand up and down my arm, smiling at everyone dancing.

"Why don't we go to bed?" I asked him, sitting up. "Watch a movie and eat some lollies?"

"That sounds good to me," he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

I smiled and stood up, grabbing his hand and walking towards the car. I didn't say goodnight to anyone because I can't be bothered and I just want to get to bed and watch a movie. I opened up the boot and climbed in, closing it after Theo got it. I got under the blanket and got comfortable, getting my laptop out and putting on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked Theo, scrolling through all the movies.

"Why don't we watch Harry Potter?" He suggested, smiling as he did so.

"I know you hate it," I laughed, continuing to scroll through the movies.

"But you don't and I want to watch something you'll enjoy. And it's not that I hate them, it's just I've never had anyone to watch them with, but now I do." He told me, grabbing the laptop off me and searching up harry potter.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, smiling as the theme song came on. I began to hum the music, only to get interrupted by Theo, "I know you love Harry Potter and you've watched it like 100 times, but none of this. No saying what they're saying, when they're saying it."

He looked at me sternly, so I gave him the puppy dog eyes. Even when I'm in the wrong, the puppy dog eyes always work. It's his weakness and it's a bloody good one.

"Fine, just don't do it every single sentence," he laughed, turning up the volume. I smiled and continued to hum the introduction.

After the music stopped, I also stopped because I know how annoying it is to have someone repeat every line in a movie. I cuddled up closer to Theo, opening a bag of lollies and picking a few out. I sat them on his chest for the both of us. I only liked the purple and red ones, so Theo ate the green, orange and yellows ones, but they're his favourite.

After the first movie finished, Theo put on the next one. I sat up and looked at him confused as to why he put on the other one, when we really should be going to sleep. He gave me a soft smile and shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess it wasn't that bad and I want to know what happens next," he mumbled, making me laugh.

"Told you they were good movies," I smiled and rested my head back onto him. "Just so you know though, after the third one they all get extremely sad. You'll probably cry in them."

"Oh, great." He sarcastically said, running his hand through my hair.

I focused my attention back onto the movie, closing my eyes every so often. I'm not tired or anything, but I could defiantly go to sleep right now. We both should be sleeping right now, so then we can wake up early tomorrow morning and do stuff.

There's that much stuff here that in order for us to do it all, we need to wake up early and get started straight away. Or else we'll have to come back here and I mean that's not a bad thing, so it's probably a good idea to sleep in tomorrow.

I quickly checked my phone to see if anyone had messaged me. I only had a few snapchats and that's all. It kind of saddened me, but at least I don't have to worry about texting everyone back. There was still no word back from Scott and Lydia about the funeral but I know why.

They probably don't want to talk about it, probably just want to grieve her death together. I don't blame them. If I could, I would do the same thing. But I'm happy I'm out here with Theo and everyone else. It's taken my mind off everything and it's been awhile since I've laughed and smiled like this.

The movie had finally finished and without even noticing, the sun was started to come up. We still couldn't see it, but the sky was getting brighter by the minute. I took the laptop off Theo's lap and turned it off, placing it beside me.

"Well, they sure do take up a lot of time." Theo laughed, clicking his phone to display the time; 5:24am.

"I guess we should probably get some sleep," I suggest, running finger in circles on his chest.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, my eyes getting heavier and heavier as sleep got closer. Before I knew it, everything around me went dark and I was in a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 70 34
Between love and loss, forgetting and remembering, will this young couple survive what's to come? Will something happen to make Erza fall for another...
52.6K 1.4K 97
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
4.5K 364 7
I still get a little scared of something new But I feel a little safer when I'm with you derek hale x fem!oc
766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.